Solemate Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm my dominating older sister's footslave... and more.
8k words
4.53
45.8k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,761 Followers

Not really much to say, this is a sequel to my Solemate story. If you like it, feel free to leave your feedback. Enjoy the read.

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

I made my way off the bus when it stopped in front of my house. I walked down my long driveway, noticing that Andrea's car was there, which obviously meant she was already home. When I entered the house and walked past my bedroom, I tossed my bookbag into my room, then continued to the kitchen for a drink. However before I could even get to the kitchen, my phone vibrated, notifying me of a text message. I took my phone out of my pocket to check it, it was a text from Andrea.

Get up to my room, now.

It was almost as if my sister had a sixth sense for when I walked in the house and now she was demanding my presence. I slipped the phone back in my pocket and immediately turned around to walk back down the hall out to the extension, where the stairs leading to her room were. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, Andrea immediately opened her door and directed me into her room. Andrea walked over and sat on her bed, whilst I stood there silently.

"I went to the gym today, and my feet are really sore. They've been in these shoes all day, so they're certainly all sweaty and nasty too... Attend to them, little brother." my sister commanded.

And attend to them, I did. I licked and sucked on her extremely sweaty and odorous barefeet for what seemed like ages. By the time I had finished they were cleaned of her sweat completely, Andrea then directed me to leave her room. It had been going down the same way every day for past week, I had become my older sister's footslave and after she used me, she sent me away.

The fact of the matter is, I couldn't be happier with our little arrangement. I don't know if my sister was meaning it as a punishment from when she caught me with her flip flop or what. I mean surely, Andrea had know how much I was enjoying it. I had fallen in love with her big sexy feet, the sweatier the better too. She hasn't ever jerked me off with her feet, besides that one time, so I suppose you could call that a downside of our arrangement. But worshiping her sweaty feet on a daily basis gave me plenty of spank bank material, so I wasn't complaining. I was perfectly happy just giving my sister's feet a tongue bath and then going down to my room and jerking off. But then things changed over the weekend.. a lot.

"Hey, is everything okay? You've barely said a word all day." Sam asked, interrupting my train of thought as we walked through the hall after school.

It was Friday and all I could think about all day was my older sister's feet and how she had me worship them all week. It was true, I had barely said a word to Sam all day, my mind was far too busy, filled with the images of Andrea's sexy feet.

"Uhh umm.. yeah, tired is all, I guess." I lied.

Through out all this stuff going on between my sister and I, I had never even stopped to think that maybe it counted as cheating on Sam. I began to feel bad about it, because I really did like Sam, but my sister's feet were just so damn irresistible.

"Oh okay, well I'll talk to ya later, my ride is here. Call me." Sam said, as we exited the school.

"Ok, bye Sam." I said, sharing a quick hug and kiss with her before she got in her mom's car and left.

The whole bus ride home, I once again found myself thinking about Andrea's feet. A notification on my phone brought me back to reality, a text from my mom.

Hey sweetie, I won't be home til later tonight. I'm going out with some friends, so you and your sister just order pizza or something

I replied to mom's text with a simple "ok" then turned my attention back to thinking about my sister's feet. When the bus finally got to my house, I got off and began walking up the driveway. As I approached the house I saw that not only was Andrea's car there, but so was one of her friends. The other car belonged to my sister's best friend Tiffany. Tiffany and I didn't really know each other very well, but we were friendly. She was attractive, just like all my sister's friends. Either way, I was disappointed that Andrea had company over, because that meant I wouldn't get to worship her feet.

I got in the house and grabbed a drink from the fridge, then went to my bedroom. I was sitting in my room for maybe half an hour when I got a text from Andrea.

Hey bro come up here a minute

I looked at the text questioningly, surely she didn't want me to worship her feet with her friend here. There was no way. I got up and went upstairs just to see what she wants. Probably something totally unrelated, I thought. When I got to her door I lightly knocked a couple times.

"It's open, come in." Andrea called out.

I entered the room, Andrea and Tiffany were seated on her couch talking and watching TV. When Tiffany saw me, she didn't greet me, instead she looked at me with a funny expression. It was weird, but I tried not to think much of it.

"What do ya need sis?" I asked.

"The same thing I need every other day." Andrea replied simply.

I looked at her confused. She wants me to worship her feet even with her friend here? I thought.

"Really? Now?" I asked.

"Of course now. Ya see, little bro, Tiff doesn't believe you're my little footslave. So you need to show her." Andrea replied.

I couldn't very well refuse, even with her friend sitting there. I was her footslave after all. I got down on the floor in front of Andrea. She kicked off her flip flops and set her barefeet in my lap. I took a moment to admire them, her soles were a bright red from walking around all day and her perfect toes were painted with their usual dark red nail polish. Without even having my nose near her feet, I could already smell the extremely strong sweaty odor coming off of them. I took one of her feet in my hands and brought up to my face, and took a huge whiff. My nostrils flared as they were assaulted by that strong odor. I happened to glance over and saw Tiffany just staring, wide eyed. I then began planting kisses along Andrea's sole, she let out a quiet moan in response.

"Oh my god. Andrea, he's sniffing and kissing your foot. I can't believe it. And your feet have gotta be sweaty, we were on our feet all day today." Tiffany said, voicing her surprise by what she was witnessing.

"Oh he loves being my footslave, don't you little bro?" Andrea asked, I nodded my response. "He especially likes em sweaty."

Andrea moaned again, as I began running my tongue along her soft sweaty sole.

"Wow, does it feel good?" Tiffany asked, curiously.

"You bet, it feels great." Andrea replied, relaxing into the couch with her eyes closed.

I licked all over her heel, then licked along her deep arch, up to her toes. I ran my tongue between each of her toes, before taking her big toe in my mouth. Andrea moaned again as I began sucking on her big toe.

"mmm.. it feels especially good when he sucks on my toes." Andrea said.

I continued sucking on her big toe, then began sucking on the others, cleaning them of their sweat.

"If you want, Tiff, he can do yours when he's finished with mine. I don't mind sharing my little footslave." Andrea said.

My cock twitched at the notion. I'd never even seen Tiffany barefoot before, but I was suddenly excited by the prospect of worshiping her feet. I finished Andrea's foot and swapped to her other one, and began giving it the same treatment. While I worshiped my sister's other foot, I waited to hear Tiffany's response to Andrea's offer. Tiffany didn't say a word, she just continued watching.

A few minutes later I was finished with Andrea's foot, both of her feet had now been cleaned of all their sweat. They were soaked in my saliva. I didn't leave just yet like usual, because I was still awaiting Tiffany's reply.

"So, what do ya think Tiff? Wanna give it a try?" Andrea finally asked again.

"Oh I don't know, Andrea. I've been wearing these boots all day, my feet have got to be pretty disgusting." Tiffany replied.

"All the more reason to use him, get those things cleaned. Besides, the sweatier the better, he loves it." Andrea said, trying to convince her friend.

"hmmm" Tiffany thought a moment. "Alright." she said.

I silently rejoiced to myself. I then scooted over on the floor so that I was sitting in front of Tiffany. I wasted no time in grabbing one of her boot covered feet and propping it up on my knee. I pulled the zipper on the side of the knee high boot and began removing the boot as Andrea and Tiffany sat on the couch watching me. With the boot removed, a strong odor filled the room immediately. All that remained was the extremely hot sweat soaked sock. I set that foot back on the ground and made note of the impression her soaked sock left on the hardwood floor. I took her other foot and began removing its boot.

"ooh god damn, you weren't lying Tiff, those things stink" Andrea said, crinkling her face.

"I told ya, just wait til he takes off my socks, you ain't smelled nothing yet" Tiffany replied, giggling.

I finished removing her other boot and the same intense odor filled the air once again. I then quickly peeled the sweat soaked sock off of the foot I was holding, then did the same with the other. And holy shit, was Tiffany right, the odor was made even more intense. Both my sister and Tiffany cringed from the scent, meanwhile I was basking in it. I admired her now barefeet, they were paler than the rest of her body, showing that she rarely went barefoot. But even so it was evident that she took care of her feet, they were soft and well pedicured, her toe nails were painted black and showed no signs of chipping.

I immediately took one of Tiffany's feet and stuck my nose up to it, inhaling the extremely intense sweaty odor coming off of it. Her feet were by far much more sweaty than my sister's had even been and I loved it. That sweaty aroma filled my nostril and my cock hardened to the max. I then began planting kisses on her sweaty sole, before running my tongue along her arch, tasting her lovely sweat soaked foot.

"Oh my god. That is so nasty, but it feels so good." Tiffany said.

"See, I told ya." Andrea said, satisfied with herself.

I meanwhile continued inhaling the intense sweaty aroma of her sole, as I licked and kissed every inch of it. She moaned as I licked in between each of her toes. I took her big toe in my mouth and began sucking on it.

"Oh wow, he's sucking on my toe!" Tiffany exclaimed.

I responded by sucking on each and every one of her toes, whilst she continued to gasp and moan at the same time. Within a few minutes I had finished with one foot and moved on to the other. I gave Tiffany's other foot the same treatment. This time however, as I licked her foot, happened to glance up and see that her nipples had hardened under her shirt and she was lightly pinching them as I worshiped her feet. She was turned on by this, I remarked to myself.

After another few minutes, I finished with her foot. Both of her feet were now drenched in my saliva and completely cleansed of her sweat. Tiffany wiggled her sexy saliva soaked toes around.

"Oh my god, Andrea... that was incredible. How did you ever get him to do this for you? And he was so submissive the whole time." Tiffany finally spoke.

"Oh, well... I caught him in my bathroom sniffing my flip flops and jerking off. So now he's my footslave." Andrea replied, with a self satisfied grin.

"Really? He was jerking off?" Tiffany said incredulously.

I remained seated on the floor in silence, my face growing red as they talked about me as though I wasn't even in the room. Andrea had always been so nice to me and caring all my life, but ever since that first time with her feet, she'd changed completely. She was so commanding and dominating now, but not in a mean humiliating kind of way, more a sexy benevolent mistress kind of way. And I loved it.

"Yep. And I must say, his cock is pretty big too. Here, check it out." Andrea said. "I can make my little footslave do anything I ask. Little brother, take out your cock."

I obeyed my sister and immediately pulled down my pants, my stiff cock springing forth from its enclosure.

"Wow, you weren't lying, it is pretty big." Tiffany said with widened eyes.

I blushed at her compliment. Andrea then did something else to assert her dominance over me, she grabbed one Tiffany's sweat soaked socks and began stuffing it in my mouth. I could smell the intense odor coming from it and taste it too. She then stuck my rock hard cock in between the soles of her feet and started jerking me off with her feet, while Tiffany watched in utter surprise. After worshiping two sets of sexy sweaty feet, I didn't have long before I would burst. And now having Tiffany's sweat soaked sock in my mouth, along with Andrea's sexy feet wrapped around my throbbing hard on, I felt like I would burst any second.

I glanced up as Andrea jerked me off with her feet and saw that she was pinching her stiff nipples with one hand while the other was stuffed down the front of her shorts. I couldn't believe it, Andrea, my big sister was as turned on by all this as I was. Upon seeing that, the floodgates broke and I began squirting hot jizz all over Andrea's feet, she kept her cum covered feet on my cock as her hand that was stuck down her shorts continued playing with her pussy. And evidently I wasn't the only one who couldn't believe all this, because Tiffany just stared at us, her jaw dropped and her eyes wide.

"Oh my god Andrea, I can't believe you just jerked your brother off, with your feet no less." Tiffany said, voicing her shock.

"What? He did such a good job worshiping our feet, he deserved a reward." Andrea quickly retorted.

"Yeah... but he's still your brother.. you don't think you've taken this whole thing a little far." Tiffany replied tersely.

"Alright, ya know what, my feet are all nasty again. So, Tiffany, since you wanna act like a bitch, you can clean the cum from my feet." Andrea said in a commanding voice and a dead serious look on her face.

I was shocked by Andrea's response. But I was even more shocked when without protest Tiffany knelt down on the floor beside me and grabbed both of Andrea's feet. Tiffany then began licking my hot fresh cum off of Andrea's feet. She lapped it up, like a parched dog at a bowl of water. That's when I realized, that Andrea didn't just dominate me, but she could dominate one of her best friends as well. I was learning so much about my older sister. The sight of Tiffany licking my cum from my sister's feet was by far one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, even having just came a moment earlier, my cock was already coming back to life.

A few minutes passed and Tiffany had finished cleaning my cum from Andrea's feet. She swallowed all of the cum in her mouth, then looked at my sister as if to seek her approval.

"That was very good, Tiff. Now tell my little brother how much you loved his cum." Andrea said.

"Your cum was delicious, Ryan. Thank you." Tiffany said looking at me, then turning her head back for my sister's approval.

I had no response. I just couldn't believe it, Tiffany was completely submissive to my sister. I surmised that this must not have been the first time Andrea had dominated her. I immediately wondered if Andrea dominated any of her other friends.

"Okay, Ryan. We're done with you, go on back downstairs now." Andrea said, turning her attention to me.

I left Andrea's room and retreated down to my own room, where I laid in my bed to process everything that had happened. After a short while, I began to hear a peculiar sound, it sounded almost like a moan. You see, I could hear quite a bit of what went on in the rest of the house, via the air vents. Because of the way the ventilation was set up in the house sound would travel through ventilation ducts. Now, I must confess, this was not the first time I'd heard moaning in the house, so I knew immediately where it was coming from. It was coming from my sister's room, where I'd just left. I heard another light moan, then decided to stand up on my bed, to listen through the vent near the ceiling.

"mmm.. oh fuck... ohhhh you eat that pussy, Tiffany..." I heard Andrea's voice through the vent.

I was stunned, holy shit. My sister was now making her friend eat her pussy. God how I wished I could be in that room. I continued listening, my cock growing harder.

"oohh.. fuck yeah.. my little slut eats my pussy so good" Andrea's voice rang out.

I kept listening another few minutes until I heard Andrea panting and cursing as she unleashed an intense orgasm. After I was sure Andrea had come down from her orgasm, I was just about to sit back down, but then I heard talking.

"mmm.. that was good, my little slut loves my pussy, doesn't she? And I bet she also loved having her feet worshiped by my little footslave." Andrea said.

"Yes, captain. I love your pussy. You've known how much I love your pussy ever since you were captain of the highschool volleyball team. And I did love having my feet worshiped." I heard Tiffany's voice.

Wow, I thought. She still calls my sister captain. Back in highschool my sister was the captain of the highschool volleyball team, and she was still friends with most of her former teammates. I suppose my sister had been dominating Tiffany since those days.

"I've always been a good captain, haven't I? And, I've always rewarded good work. So as your reward, Tiffany, you can use my footslave from now on anytime you want your feet worshiped. So long as I'm not already using him that is." Andrea replied.

Wow, I couldn't believe it, my sister was volunteering my footslave services to her "slut" Tiffany. Once I no longer heard them talking about anything of interest, I laid back down on my bed to think about everything I had heard. My sister must've been one hell of a team captain, I said to myself. Of course, I knew she had left an impact as the captain of the volleyball team, because during her time, the team had a perfect season and after she graduated they started losing again. That was until she got hired as the coach of the team a few years later. I didn't really know much about her coaching gig though, because I never paid any attention to sports. But I assumed she must've been a good coach, because the team won a lot. My girlfriend Sam, played volleyball so I would usually get dragged to a few games. And even on those occasions I could see my sister's dominating personality begin to surface.

I relaxed in my room watching TV for a couple of hours until I heard a knock at my door. After the knock, the door opened, it was Andrea.

"Hey Ryan, I ordered pizza, it'll be here in a bit." she said.

"ok cool" I said, getting out bed to follow her to the livingroom, where we waited for the pizza.

When the pizza finally got to the house, Andrea tipped the driver as I carried the pizza into the house. We each grabbed a few slices then returned to the livingroom so we could watch TV while we ate. We ate in relative silence for a while, until we had both finished eating and Andrea decided to break the silence.

"So.. Tiff really enjoyed you worshiping her feet." she said, out of the blue.

Wow, I thought. Not the subject I expected her to bring up, especially just after we had finished eating supper.

"Of course, I know my little footslave enjoyed it too..." she continued.

"That I did... captain." I said with a smirk, trying to be a smart ass.

In response to my captain remark, Andrea's eyes grew wide as she realized that I knew about her little secret.

"You bastard, you heard that earlier, did you?" she said.

All I could do was nod in response.

"So what? Jealous that you're not my only slave? Well, I hate to break it to ya, but just about all my old teammates are my pussy eating slaves. But don't worry little bro, you're my only footslave." she replied.

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,761 Followers