Solid Gold Party Favors

Story Info
He makes it with sexy 50-year-old lady.
4.3k words
4.56
101.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers

Prime Time Pleasures: Solid Gold Party Favors

The number fifty (50) has long been associated with "gold" or "golden." For example, the fiftieth wedding anniversary is called the golden wedding anniversary, music from the 1950's is referred to as "golden oldies" and when people turn fifty, they are sometimes said to be in their "golden years." This story is about my encounter with a woman who had just reached that golden milestone and the ride she would give me that would rock my world and leave me begging for more.

Jenna was a hot sexy and vivacious 50 year old but looking at her you would never had thought she was in her 50's. By contrast, I would have put her just a few years older than myself, maybe 40 at the most.

Standing 5'8" with dark brown hair that came down to her shoulders, hazel green eyes, full red ruby lips a curvaceous hour glass figure, long luscious well toned dancer's legs weighing maybe 135-140 and measuring 38C-26-38, Jenna was a knock out and had the looks and body that any woman would kill to have and any man would sell their soul to explore intimately.

Jenna loved to party and loved to have a good time and wasn't above making it with any man who would ask her and/or with anyone who caught her eye. She worked hard as a Nurse Practitioner for a large Hospital Trauma Center and when shift was over she partied even harder.

The seemingly contradiction in this scenario was the fact that she was married but she wasn't going to let a little thing like that stand between her and carnal pleasures. The truth be known however, her marriage to her husband George was merely one of convenience now. Love had flown out the window years ago and her husband George had become too wrapped up in his work as a high powered executive to even care about trying to satisfy Jenna's womanly "needs."

As a result. Jenna felt free to do what ever she pleased as long as she was there to be a good "token" wife whenever circumstances would require George to need one, which in all actuality was maybe once a year.

As for myself, I was 34 at the time and was a very successful Sales and Product Support rep for a large Pharmaceutical company and had just been promoted to District Sales Manager, which meant less travel and an actual office to see clients in.

However, success in the business world was not all I had enjoyed, I benefited from it in my personal and intimate life as well. Physically speaking I was considered by most women to be fairly handsome and quite a hunk. At 5'11" with hazel green eyes, I weighed maybe 190 pounds and was fairly stocky and muscular, built almost like a wrestler. I also wore my dark brown hair fairly short(almost crew cut type) and it had that gel look.

Needless to say I could have any woman I wanted and usually did, however I went for the older ones those who were in their late 30's and early 40's. I found the younger women I came in contact with to be too "high maintenance," in that they only cared how you made them look and they were incredibly shallow and vain.

The older more mature ladies were more worldly and knew how to please a man, especially the married ones who liked to have fun. It was from them I had my best sex. They would be ladies in public but once you got them in the bed, they became some of the nastiest, sluttiest, and trashiest little whores you had ever seen.

For example the married 43 year old big tit executive lady named Brenda I scored with on a bi-weekly basis, after a good session of riding me cowgirl style loved to have me tit fuck her and spunk my load all over her tits and to warm up, she would give me a blow job and swallow my cum, not missing a drop.

Anyhow, it was early June when I encountered Jenna. I had been to a Luau a friend of mine had invited me to with his church group so I decided to go get some free food. It was okay and I even scored me a name or two of some sexy older women whose eyes I had caught.

After the party, it was kind of early so I figured I would go cruise the club scene and I didn't bother changing out of my short sleeve red Hawaiian Style shirt with tan colored leaves on it and my olive colored slacks and dock-sider shoes.

I stopped at one of my favorite clubs located on the ground floor of one of our nicer hotels. The club's name was "The Oasis" and by now the club was just beginning to get cranked up. I found a seat at the bar ordered a beer, lit a cigarette and just sat back and "people watched."

As I watched I saw a hot little blonde named Sandra in her early 40's who eye I had caught and she motioned for me to join her on the dance floor so I did. We danced for a while and she rubbed her hot little 5'6" 125 pound 34B-22-32 body up against mine and after a few songs took me by the hand and led me to her motor home she had parked in the lot.

Sandra and I spent the better part of an hour making hot sweet monkey love and after it was over she gave me her number and told me to call her. I went back into the club and she drove off to where ever it was she was from.

As I came back in and sat back at the bar, that is when I noticed Jenna. She was in the back part of the club with 5 girl friends and it seemed like they were having a good time celebrating. I would find out it was a birthday party and she was the birthday girl.

Jenna was wearing a smashing black outfit. It was what is referred to as a Promise Chain Halter Dress. It had a strap that went around the neck and open in the front exposing the inner 1/3 amounts of her breasts providing an ample view of her luscious breasts.

Located just under her bust line were two brass D-ring clips where the dress fastened together. The skirt part was very short and barely covered her ass by a couple of inches. From looking at the dress it was obvious Jenna wasn't wearing a bra and she was not ashamed of her body.

Just then, Brandi, one of the sexy blonde waitresses came up to me and said "The 6 lovely ladies over there in the corner would love the pleasure of your company, especially the birthday girl," and as she said that she pointed in the direction of Jenna and her party.

As I looked over there, Jenna waved and motioned with her finger to come over so I did. However, in a bar situation there is always some idiot who thinks you are talking to them when a girl points in the general direction and before I could get over their there he was. Jenna however just turned her back and as did the other girls. Letting the idiot know he wasn't the one.

As I came up Jenna saw me and to make sure the other guy got the idea that he wasn't welcomed said "Steve baby, I'm so glad you could make it," and she put her arms around me and planted a big wet passionate French kiss on me.

I must admit I was surprised but I didn't fight it and put my arms around her and pulled her into me, which was a gamble. I knew what Jenna was doing when she did what she did and thought that once she gave the other guy the idea he wasn't welcomed she would begin to fight my pulling her in but she didn't. To my surprise she rubbed her hot little body next to mine and grinded her crotch against mine.

After about a minute the guy was gone and Rachel one of Jenna's friends said "Okay guys he's gone you can cut the act out now,"

Jenna and I didn't care and continued to kiss and then we finally came up for air and Jenna said with a contented purr "Who's acting sweetie."

Jenna took me by the hand and led me to the table where they had been sitting and we talked as we got to know each other better. She asked me if I was from around here and what I did and then she said that she and her girl friends were here on a week long medical conference and since today had been the last day, they decided they would have one night of fun before they had to leave the following morning.

"I also hear that you are having a birthday" I said smiling at her as I lit a cigarette.

"Sure am doll," Jenna replied as I lit hers and she took a long puff and blew out the smoke. So how old would you figure I am," Jenna said as she sat up and seductively posed her body.

"Oh I don't know," I replied and then I considered my answer very carefully. "Let me see. I would have to say you are 35, 40 at the most."

Jenna just giggled and said "Oooooh hun you're a sweetheart to say that but you are nowhere close. "You're gonna hafta guess higher"

I was surprised when she said this I would have said forty at the most but it was fairly obvious she wanted to see if I could guess. "Let's see now, I said thinking about it again. "Oh I don't know, maybe 45?"

"Try 50 hun," Jenna said triumphantly.

"No fucking way," I replied as my jaw dropped

"Yep," Jenna replied smiling like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"Damn, mother nature has been good to you," I said still marveling at what she told me.

"That ain't all she has gifted me with," she said with a smile "I can dance rings around a lot of these young club chicks. Come on and let me show you," and with that she led me out on the dance floor. The music was pumping and Jenna was wriggling her hot little body all over that dance floor. She was right, she could dance rings around those young girls at the club.

As we danced she would turn her back to me and have me put my hands a round her waist and we would move as one. Then she would turn facing me and grind her body next to mine.

After about 25 minutes of "getting down" on the dance floor the DJ slowed it down and began playing romantic love songs. Jenna put her arms around my neck as we began to hold each other and slow dance with our bodies pressed tightly together.

Jenna and I kissed instinctively and our kisses were long passionate deep tongue probing French kisses as our bodies rubbed together.

After we broke the kiss, I said "Wow you were right. You can dance rings around most of these girls here."

"Told ya," Jenna said with a sweet smile and then she added "but that ain't all I'm good at either." She then leaned into me and seductively whispered the following in my ear: "I have been told have incredible stamina in bed and fuck like a 20 year old, something I was hoping maybe you could verify for yourself later tonight."

With that she put her hand on my crotch and began to rub it.

"Mmmmmm you're big," Jenna purred as she felt my 8 inch hard on in my pants. "I bet you would feel good inside me. Why don't we get a room and celebrate my birthday the right way. You can see for yourself just how good I am and I can feel your hot manhood deep with in me."

Without saying another word, Jenna took me by the hand and led me off the dance floor and over to where her girlfriends were sitting. "I'll see you girls back at the hotel later," Jenna said with a smile and as we were about to leave she gave them a naughty wink and said "Oh yea, don't wait up for me."

We exited the club into the hotel lobby and went up to the desk where Charles, the reservation clerk was.

"Your usual room Mr. Davis," He said with a slight grin but purely in a matter of fact tone.

"Is the Paradise Suite available," I asked.

"Yes sir it is, Let me get that one for you," Charles replied.

"That would be nice," I said with a smile turning to Jenna.

He put in our info, gave us the key, and Jenna and I took the private elevator up to our suite.

In the elevator we began kissing and fondling each other on the 30 second ride to the top. Our hands would find each other's "private area" and that was when I realized Jenna wasn't wearing any panties. Once the door opened we exited the elevator and walked into the living area of the suite.

Jenna sat me down on the couch, sauntered over to the stereo and put on some sexy music She then began strutting around in her dress and did a slow striptease until she was in nothing but her black garters.

Next, she knelt down in front of me and unbuckled my belt, unfastened and unzipped my pants and pulled them as well as my underwear down and off of my feet. Taking my shirt, she didn't bother unbuttoning it, but instead she just slipped it and my white undershirt over my head.

I was just sitting there in my white socks and shoes and I kicked my shoes off and pulled off my socks. Once I was completely naked Jenna knelt back in front of me and took my throbbing 8 inch cock in her hand and began to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever received.

Jenna ran her tongue around the head of my cock and up and down the shaft while she took her other hand and gently massaged my balls. After she had gotten my helmet completely wet, she went down on my cock with her mouth and deep throated it as she bobbed her head up and down.

I just leaned back and closed my eyes as Jenna sucked my cock. My head was swimming and my cock was getting sensitive. I could feel my cum building up inside the shaft and I told her I was on the verge of exploding.

"Give yourself to me baby," Jenna purred as she stroked my cock with her hand. "I want to feel your hot manhood as it slides its way down my throat."

It was all I could do to keep from cumming and finally I couldn't stand it any more and I just gave into the feeling and spunked my load. Without missing a bit, Jenna drank down every drop and after she was finished she just said with a naughty tone "Good girls suck but bad ones swallow."

After she had finished with the blowjob, she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. We slid underneath the covers of one of the two queen sized beds and Jenna just laid back and said "I am yours to do with as you please."

I started by kissing her on the neck and nibbling her and softly biting her and slowly worked my way down her body. I spent a few minutes sucking on her sumptuous breasts as she held my head their and with a content purr moaned "Oh yes baby let mommy nurse you."

After I had finished with her breast, I kissed my way down her torso until I reached her pubic region where I inhaled her musky womanly scent. Putting my mouth on the inside portion of her left thigh where it meets the pubic region I bit down on her and gave her a hickey. I then did the same to the other side so she would have a matching pair.

I then began to tease Jenna but I wouldn't just leave her hanging. I would eventually please her as well. Starting on her left leg, I slowly began to kiss my way up the inner part of her leg until I reached her pussy. I quickly ran my tongue over her pussy then started back at the bottom of her right leg and proceeded to kiss my way back up.

This time, however instead of just teasing her pussy, I would please her and make her cum in my mouth. I softly began to kiss and nibble her pussy lips and found her clit and began to suck on it. I could tell this was driving Jenna wild with passion because she grabbed my hair and held my head against her cunt.

Bucking her pussy up to meet my sucking motions Jenna would fuck my face. I could feel her pussy quiver and her juices trickle over the edges of my mouth but I didn't stop. I continued to suck her using my tongue like a little cock making her cream in my mouth at least twice if not more.

"Oh shit yes Steve," Jenna crooned. "Sandra was right. You can suck pussy better than any man alive"

This would be when Jenna told me that Sandra, the hot blonde I had made it with earlier was an E.R. doctor Jenna worked with and that after I had made love to Sandra she called Jenna and told her to keep a watch out for me.

"Now let me see if you fuck as good as she said you did" Jenna said with a devilish grin turning me over on my back and taking my cock in her hand and sucking on it until I was good and hard.

Jenna would then take my cock and guide it into her waiting and wet pussy as she lowered herself onto it. Her pussy felt so warm and inviting and we fit together like a hand and glove.

Jenna began riding me long and slow as she rode me cowgirl style. I put my hands on her hips and guided her motions as she fucked me with long methodical motions. Soon Jenna would gradually build up speed until she would be riding me like a wild cowgirl would a bucking bronco.

Her pussy walls gripped my cock like a vise and soon was milking it for all it was worth. Jenna would pull me up so that we were both sitting up right and we would embrace and kiss passionately as we rocked back and forth.

I could feel Jenna's pussy begin to quiver and her juices began to trickle over my cock. I knew it wasn't going to be long until she would come.

"Oh god-d-d-d-d-d-d-d- yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-" Jenna cried out in passion as her pussy quaked and contracted and her juices flowed over my cock. That sent a signal to my brain to tell my cock to spunk its load.

I let Jenna know I was on the verge of cumming and she purred with a contented tone saying "Gimme all of you baby. I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside me."

It was all I could do to keep from cumming and I shot my monster load deep inside her eagerly waiting pussy

"Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s," Jenna crooned. "That feels so good. Now I want you to take me doggie style and fuck me hard and fast and treat me like the nasty little whore I am."

Without wasting any time Jenna dismounted me and got on her hands and knees facing the head board and I slide my still rock hard cock into her sopping wet pussy.

We began to fuck slowly at first and I gradually build up speed. As we fucked I pulled Jenna up so that she was now upright on her knees and I had my arm around her neck as I held her close to my body.

We continued to fuck and I began nibbling and biting the sides of her neck until I gave her a bright cherry red hickey on both sides of her neck. This only made her that much more hot and I whispered naughty sayings in her ears to which she replied by saying "I am your dirty little slut. Do with me as you please."

After a few minutes Jenna's legs became weak so I lowered her back down and as I did, she grabbed on to the head board. Jenna dropped her head and gasped for breath as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body.

I could feel her pussy quiver and she moaned "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Steve, make me cum. Pound me like a cheap little whore. I am your trashy slut. Ravish me and fuck me until I cant fuck any more"

It wouldn't be long until Jenna came again and as she did, she tried to cry out in pleasure but gasped for breath as the pleasure was so intense she couldn't say a word. She dropped to her elbows and bit the pillows as she tried to contain the pleasure but the feelings were to intense. She finally cried out in pleasure at the top of her lungs wailing like the banshee.

"Take me missionary style baby," Jenna panted. "I want to feel you close to me as we slowly make love and become one with each other. I want our souls and spirits to unite in a mystical sensual union."

I laid Jenna on her back and crawled on top of her as we lovingly embraced. As we moved together we softly and passionately kissed and my cock found its way to her pussy and I slid it inside of her as she wrapped her long luscious legs around me and pulled me in.

We began to slowly fuck as we softly kissed each other. Our passions began to rise together as she slowly chanted something I didn't understand but I assumed it was to get her passions aroused even higher, seeing that Sandra had done the same thing and it made for a hot sensual session.

Suddenly it was like time and space had been suspended, just as it had been with Sandra. Our souls and spirits became one and the world around us seemed to fade away so that the only thing we were aware of was each other.

I could feel Jenna's pleasure and she could feel mine. We could also feel the beat of each other's heart. Our passions rose as wave after wave of orgasm engulfed us and even though it seemed only like a minute or two, actually 15 minutes had passed.

Soon our passions reached their peak and we climaxed as we both came in a cavalcade of lust. I spunked my load deep inside Jenna's pussy and she flooded my cock with her sweet creamy nectar.

JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers
12