Solidarity Pt. 01

Story Info
A kinky young couple tries cuckolding.
2k words
4.41
22.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJSlax
PJSlax
9 Followers

I've always been the jealous type. Always eager to jump to hideous conclusions and question the trust of those closest to me.

Eventually, I did get a bit better and managed to work through some deep rooted insecurities but I never predicted I'd wind up where I am.

It didn't take long for me to notice that I was different than others my age, or even most adults when it came to my curiosity about sex.

I experimented early, and it didn't take long for me to start searching for more.

I explored deeper and deeper over the years, always seeking new experiences or conquests along my journey.

Eventually I settled down, as every man must, with a nice girl I'd known since middle school.

We hit it off rather quickly and built a strong relationship off the ruins of our past's, and best of all, she shared my penchant for the flesh and hunger for new experiences.

More and more we continued to expand our horizons. She was naturally submissive and I found myself easily slipping into the dominant role. It was almost electric how our energies seemed to flow together in search of sexual enlightenment. We came close but I don't think we found it until much later on.

I was used to guys hitting on her, in fact it was a very normal thing. This time however, the guy doing the flirting was one of my closest friends, and I trust him with my life.

We were out playing pool with a few other friends just like any other Friday night. We had a pitcher of beer and plenty of time on the tables, it was a great night.

Eventually the group withered down to just Rachel, Eddie, and myself. We didn't care though, to us the night was still young and had much to offer so we decided to finish out our time on the tables.

"Goddamn it, I missed again." Rachel huffed playfully.

"It's because you're standing all wrong," Eddie started, shooting me a sideways glance and a smile. "I mean sticking your ass all out like that is great for throwing off your opponents game but it just fucks up your aim."

Rachel blushed, "I do not!"

"Do too hun." I confirmed, as I'd been distracted by it once or twice myself.

"Well, how are you supposed to stand then?" She stammered.

"Don't look at me, I just play. I don't know shit about technique." I said, chalking my stick. "Ask him!"

"Just plan your shot and slip into the best possible spot to execute it. Keep your arms up and shoulders straight. Like this." He demonstrated, knocking in another ball.

"Grrr.. You're high, It's not that simple." Rachel moaned missing again.

"You're still doing it wrong, here let me help you." He paused looking to me, "May I?"

"Be my guest, I'm going to grab another pitcher before last call. Be right back."

I rushed off for another refill eager to reach my desired alcohol level for the night.

Before I knew It I was through the line on my way back to the table.

The first thing I noticed was Eddie standing behind Rachel, guiding her next shot, then he eased in closer so her back was pressing against him.

At first I felt that familiar surge of jealousy crop it's ugly head, but I quickly reassured myself of the situation and reminded myself of just who Eddie was to me and the level of trust we share. I trusted nobody more.

'Crack'

Three stripes found their way into a pocket.

"See you got it." Eddie commented grinning. "See that Drew?"

"Fucking A! Impressive!"

Rachel cheered, literally leaping for joy and even bumping into Eddie who still sat behind her.

"Oops!" She blurted before giving him a huge hug. "Thank you!"

"No problem, anytime!" Eddie replied pouring himself a beer.

On her next turn, Rachel came close but still missed the pocket.

"Damn! I could've sworn I had it!" She groaned, "Think you could show me one more time so I can make sure?"

"Sure thing, you'll get it." Eddie said moving to help.

I sipped my beer watching the scene play out. Again he pulled in close, her back pressed against him as he guide her arms.

Only this time the jealous workings never came. No anger or urge come to interfere.

Instead, I found that seeing Eddie pressed up against my girlfriend like that was starting to turn me on. I unconsciously bit my lip, just as Eddie glanced over. He smirked, guiding her second shot and another ball found it's way in.

"How'd you get so damn good Eddie?" Rachel cried in excitement.

"Practice I suppose" he laughed in reply, still smirking in my direction.

I was still entranced with what had just happened, so I merely grunted in reply. I felt my face flush red.

We each took our turns, his finding its mark and mine darting around aimlessly. Then it came back around to Rachel. She started to get in her stance, the eyes of a predator scanning for the best possible angle.

Eddie turned and winked just as she leaned over to take the shot, and then casually grabbed her from behind again, pressing his waist into her. "What did I say about the ass," he chuckled, straightening her posture.

This time she looked over to me as is scanning my face for a reaction. She must've found what she was looking for because she leaned back into him, before making the adjustment and going back to her shot. Another ball sunk but this time she scratched.

"Can't nail it every time." Eddie said finishing his beer, " I'm gonna hit the can, be right back."

When he left we both looked at each other, our faces filling in for the lack of words.

At last she broke the silence, "You don't seem mad?"

"Why would I be?" I replied.

"I don't know, it's just that you usually get jealous if guys even flirt with me and he was just kinda all up on me when he was showing me what to do. I just figured you might get angry."

"No, I'm fine." I smiled, Yet in the back of my mind I knew it was something else at play. "Were you ok with it though? Thats what matters."

"Yea," she blushed, "he's really good at pool. I think I'm getting the hang of it."

"That's good, but I meant the other part. Him touching you like that. I can talk to him if you want."

"It didn't bother me as long as it doesn't bother you." She replied sweetly.

"Good. I love you"

"I love you too!" She replied planting a big kiss on my lips. It tasted like fresh melon.

"Wanna know something kinda weird?" I asked timidly.

"Whats that love?"

"It was kinda hot seeing him do that, I'm not gonna lie." I admitted with some hesitation.

"Oh really?" She said with a devilish smile. "Thats good to know. Makes me feel a lot better for enjoying it."

"I'm glad you did." I stammered as the red returned to my face.

"Ya know, I think he may have actually been getting a little hard right there. Not enough to show, but he definitely wasn't soft." She teased.

I bit my lip in response, I could feel myself starting to plump up from the thought.

"You ok there cowboy? He's coming back." She giggled.

"I'm good, just really turned on now. Thanks." I replied, fumbling my beer.

"Who's turn is it?" Eddie broke in.

"Yours I think." Rachel replied still very much satisfied with herself.

"Good shit." He replied contemplating his next move.

The game ended soon after, with Rachel claiming victory, albiet with the help of Eddie's guidance.

She's such a sore winner but I loved seeing her smile so much.

"I'm beat." Eddie yawned, mid-stretch. "Think I could catch a ride from you guy's? I'm pretty drunk."

"Sure thing," we both answered.

"Jynx!" Rachel blurted, nearly skipping to the car.

Eddie burst out in laughter, "Guess you owe her a coke."

"I'm gonna sit in back with Eddie if it's cool with you." She asked as we reached the car.

"Fine by me." I replied, eyeing her suspiciously. I couldn't shake the feeling she had something up her sleeve.

I pulled out onto the street as I scanned the radio for anything of interest. Nothing but my usual rock stations.

As we reached a red light I scanned my rearview. Rachel was whispering something to Eddie and began moving her hand up his leg.

He stopped it and looked up to meet my eyes. "Drew? He nodded, seeking approval as my girlfriend was coming onto him."

I shot him a wink and a smile, "Go for it."

That was all the permission he needed, and he lifted his hand to allow Rachel to continue her pursuit.

I watched excitedly in the rear view, doing my best to obey the traffic laws but the scene playing out behind me made it difficult.

She slid her hand up his thighs, leaning in to kiss him as she reached his crotch.

She spent a moment feeling him as his cock began to gorge in her hands.

She appeared to be admiring it.

He started kissing his way down her neck as she worked to unbutton his pants. He reached up and pulled down her shirt exposing her breast and kissed all around before using his

Tongue to trace his way to her nipple.

Rachel was enjoying it so much she nearly forgot what her hands were doing until she felt him throb. She quickly pulled out his cock, it was rock hard and ready for my eager lady.

I found myself admiring it for a moment as she began stroking him, his face still buried in her breasts.

Thats when I noticed her looking back at me in the mirror. Her face full of lust, as if to say "Look what I'm doing baby!"

She leaned back and removed her shirt. Her nipples were rock hard thanks to Eddies careful attention.

Rachel took a last look in the mirror to make sure I was still watching before leaning over and wrapping her lips around Eddies cock.

Taking in as much as she could and working it with her tongue causing him to begin moaning lightly.

Watching the scene had made me just about the hardest id ever been, and it seemed like my cock was attempting to pry it's way out of my jeans.

She brushed her hair aside to give me a better view and continued to do some of her best work on my best friends cock. Slobber trickled down his shaft and balls, his face thrown back in ecstasy.

I was so enthralled I barely noticed we'd arrived at Eddie's place.

Once I had though, the urge was too strong. I pulled out my own cock and worked on myself while watching her worship his. Nothing Id experienced up to this point came close to what I felt at that moment.

At last Eddie couldn't hold back any longer. He exploded in Rachel's mouth in four enormous jets. She swallowed as much as she could but it was too much and some ran down her chin and onto her tit's.

The sight drove me wild, and triggered me to cum too.

Rachel wiped a drop of cum from her chin and leaned over, "Can I have a kiss?"

Without a moment of hesitation I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

She'd wiped his seed off of her face but I could still taste it on her breath and it gave me chills to know it came from another man. Not just any man either but one I hold in high regard.

The whole experience was surreal, and almost unbelievable. If not for the fact that we were all sitting there half naked and panting, id have thought it all a dream.

PJSlax
PJSlax
9 Followers