Solo

Story Info
Coed gets off with a glass dildo.
1.3k words
4.06
25.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was told to me by a close friend of my 20 year old Step Daughter. I have no reason to believe that it is not accurate.

Lisa parked her Scion on the quiet street in front of the single-family house. The street was dead, especially this late at night. The only sound came from a passing train a few miles away. As she gathered her things she looked around the neighborhood, it was almost midnight and it appeared that she was the only soul awake. All of the windows in the surrounding houses were dark, only a few porch lights which from experience told her burned all night were on. The only exception was the house she shared with her Mom and step father. In their house the porch light shone brightly and a light illuminated the window on the inside of the house. It was pretty much guaranteed that no one was up, rather the light was left-on as a courtesy to her and she suspected as a clue to her step father as to when she returned home since the house rule was that the last one home turned it off. When she was mad at him she would sometimes "forget" to turn the light off just to make him think she had stayed out all night, but it had been a long time since she had done that. Generally the two got along nicely though she pretended not to notice his occasional leering glances at her generous DD tits. She'd never admit it to her Mom but she enjoyed walking around the house in her pajamas which typically consisted of a pair of silk leopard-print boxers and a Lakers jersey a forgotten old boyfriend had given her several years ago. To really make him crazy she had also been known to "forget" various bras and panties in the laundry room or other places around the house where she knew he would see them; she enjoyed playing off of the sexual tension that seemed to permeate the room between the two of them.

On this night however Lisa had other things on her mind; she was horny. There were no two ways around it. Two years ago when she'd started dating him, taking a vow to stay celebrant with her boyfriend so they could one day get married in their families Church seemed like a good idea but she had to admit that she missed the physical intimacy that she'd enjoyed with her previous boyfriends. Especially on those nights when she could over-hear her Mom and stepfather having sex in their room down the hall. In fact they had been the reason why she chose the bedroom on the opposite end of the hallway, separated by two other bedrooms and a bathroom but occasionally she could still the un-mistakable sounds of two people having sex.

Lisa un-locked the door and walked into the house. As she suspected her Mom and stepfather had long-since gone to bed, she tossed her purse onto an empty chair and flicked the light off as she walked into the rear of the house towards her bedroom.

A few minutes later she pulled her leopard-print, silk boxers over her bare ass and dropped the old jersey over her naked tits, her nipples were already hard and the feel of the rough material sliding across the sensitive nubs was enough to send shivers down her spine. Yep, tonight was going to be one of "those" nights.

Lisa flicked the light off in the bathroom and walked down the hall towards her room, pausing for a moment to listen for any sounds coming from the master bedroom, however on this night all was quiet, all she could hear was some light snoring.

Once in her room she closed the door tightly, turned a dim light on and made her way over to an over-flowing dresser. Clothes lay scattered all over the floor and covered some of the furniture; this was her space, the only place in the house which was truly "hers". The bathroom she shared with any visiting guests, the car had been a present form her Mother and had come with strict restrictions on its use and cleanliness. The rest of the house belonged to her Mom and stepfather but here, this was her world and she could keep it anyway she wanted, which most of the time was a mess, and she loved it.

Lisa went instinctively to the third drawer on the over-flowing dresser. She rooted around in a mess of un-folded T-shirts, Polo shirts and a couple of Bra's. Eventually she found the object of her desire: A large glass Dildo.

She didn't use it often but on nights like these it was a welcome friend. She took a hand-wipe from a table and wiped it down; it was a ridiculous sixteen inches long and probably four inches wide at its widest point. It had been given to her by one of her girlfriends as a gag gift when she broke-up with her first boyfriend a couple of years back. For months she'd chuckled every time she saw it and debated leaving it in different places around the house just to see the look on her stepfather's face when he saw it but then one night, desperate to feel surge of an orgasm coursing through her veins she decided to give it a try and since then it had become one of her most prized (and secret) possessions.

She flopped roughly on her back on to her bed. At five-foot five her medium-sized frame fit in the bed just right though she roughly kicked the covers off to one side, despite the fact that she was tired and needed to get up early the next morning for work she had another desire which overcame her desire for sleep.

Lisa slid the large Dildo under her night shirt and squeezed it between her tits to warm it up. She rolled the cold glass over her stiff nipples and closed her eyes trying to find a fantasy to match the sensation. At last the glass felt warm and she purposely dragged it between her tits and down her abdomen, past the belly button stud which looked so out of place on such a conservative girl as her then rolled it over the outside of her silk boxers right above her clit. She could feel her juices' flowing as the thin material was already soaked. It didn't take much teasing before she pulled one leg of her boxers aside and slowly worked the Dildo around her slit.

Lisa was completely lost to the ecstasy of it all now as her blonde hair bunched-up around her face. Her head thrown-back, eyes closed tightly as her right hand roughly teased her nipples, her left hand slowly worked the large Dildo into her pussy. She rocked it back and forth, gingerly flicking her clit with her thumb. It wouldn't take long now she thought. She arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed. Normally she tried to be quiet but tonight was not one of those nights as she involuntarily let out a couple of guttural moans, she was right on the crest now. She could feel beads of sweat forming on her brow, the boxers now bunched-up around her ankles, one tit swung free of the jersey, its nipple hard enough to cut glass. There was no stopping what was about to happen, the moaning increased, she didn't care who heard her now, for all she cared she was on another planet. A moment later she felt an orgasm wash over her like a wave crashing into the shore, her whole body convulsed as she felt the tingling sensation as far down as her naked toes. It took a few minutes for her to come-down from her high; she left the Dildo in her dripping pussy, allowing it to slowly work its way out. As she drifted off to sleep, she pulled the nightshirt back down, kicked the soaked boxers and the Dildo to the floor, rolled-over on her side and drifted-off to sleep.