Solo Fun

Story Info
A guy and girl have solo fun.
1k words
4.33
14.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am very frustrated and dying for some time with you. The smells, taste, and feel that I love so much

I am sitting at home thinking of you and I and what we could be doing.

I decide that I will sneak into your place and leave you a surprise

I quickly drive to your house and sneak in.

I get myself a coffee and wander into your bedroom.

Whilst drinking my coffee I go through your underwear. The colors and feels are amazing and I love the touch. As I touch each item I imagine you in them. Your gorgeous body wrapping in the lace and satin. I pick a red and black bra and knicker set and lay it on your bed.

Next I go into your wardrobe and touch and rub up against you leather skirt and pants. I get your vibrator down and smell him. I can smell your juices and imagine him deep inside you with me driving him. I imagine the huge orgasm you have as you cover him and my hand with your juices.

I take off all my cloths and slip on your leather skirt. I want freedom to masturbate and feel close to you. Next I put on you red and black lacy knickers. I am hard and already have juices oozing out my penis. Once I have you skirt on and feeling the leather that normally wraps you beautiful arse and fanny drives me insane. I get your leather boots and put them on. I want as much of you on me as I can get. Next I get your leather jacket and also put it on. My penis is so hard is trying to burst our of your knickers.

I lay on your bed and rub myself imagining you are doing it. I close my eyes and pretend the leather and lace is on you and you are rubbing on me. you get my penis and rub it in your hands. you slowly masturbate me with a beautiful smile on your face. You are gentle and caring and rub my chest with your spare hand. You lay beside me. Masturbating me with one hand rubbing the other over my naked chest. I feel the leather and lace and get close to an orgasm but you hold back.

you get up and position yourself over my body. Slowly you slide your hot, wet vagina over my enlarged penis. I rub harder pretending it is you going up and down. I can smell the leather and your perfume on the cloths and bed. I turn your vibrator on place it on my balls. The smells and noise of the vibrator drive me insane. I can see you with your leather skirt hitched up around your waste. Your leather jacket open and the girls bouncing as you ride me.

I can't stop myself anymore I cum and cum and cover your knickers in my sperm. they are drenched with my ejaculation. I imagine it going into your fanny and filling you up. I can see you smile and orgasm as I cum. I think of how amazing it is that I can be inside you for days when you walk around. Slowly I relax and go soft. I take off the cloths and lay them on the bed. I have a rose that I have brought with me and I wrap your sperm soaked knickers around the stem. I leave you underwear drawer open so you can see where I have been. My coffee cup sits on the bedside table. I lock your house and head home having had an amazing time

It's now six o'clock and you arrive home. When you enter the house you sense something is different. you go upstairs and see the mess. You smile when you see the rose and when you grab the knickers you instantly feel my deposit. It makes you hot inside and you decide to enjoy yourself. You strip off and dress in the leather skirt, boots and jacket. As you dress you slowly rub your clit and have numerous small orgasms. Next as the final addition you slip on the knickers that are still damp with my orgasm.

You can feel my cum mix with your juices. You lay down and begin to fondle your tit with one hand while you get your vibrator and slide him in moving aside the wet crotch of your knickers. you turn the vibrator up and continue to squeeze your nipples. You close your eyes and imagine what I was doing. You can see me laying on the leather you have no idea I was wearing it just like you are. Suddenly you get a text with a photo from me. It shows me laying down dressed in your leather and knickers. You get so turned on you stare at the photo and have an instant huge orgasm. Knowing you are dressed exactly the same you drive your vibrator harder. You squirm and clench him with your vaginal muscles. You drag him in deeper and deeper. Your orgasm builds from deep in you tummy. You want it to be huge and soak my juices with yours on you knickers. You get closer and your heart races. You keep pinching your nipple and squirming as you orgasm builds. You can see me pumping you and driving deeper into your inner sanctum. that special place we share and store our combined juices. You orgasm so hard you scream and lurch forward. You are half sitting as you continue to push your massive orgasm out and cover my juices with yours. You slowly calm down and relax. You take off the cloths and store them away but not before taking a photo and emailing it to me.

As you stand your juices run down your shaking legs. you take off the knickers and smell the combined juices. You slowly lick off some of our combined juices and send me an email telling me of the taste.