Solo Performance

Story Info
A woman finds her own pleasure for him
2.7k words
4.57
46.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh Katie closed the last window, watching the rain slant angrily against the useless air conditioning unit hanging against the outside wall. The landlord had promised that it would be fixed a week ago, but she still had yet to see neither hide nor hair of the elusive repair man. And now with this torrential downpour of biblical proportions she was forced to close her only source of ventilation in the warm apartment.

She moved to stand in front of the oscillating fan, holding her damp blonde hair up off of her neck and thinking cool thoughts. But even recalling her skiing trip to Vail three years ago failed to bring any relief to her fevered flesh. Stripping out of her clothes, Katie headed for the bathroom and a long, cool shower. Admittedly, standing in a porcelain tub in a lightning storm might not be the smartest thing she had ever done, but suffocating in this oppressive heat was the only other alternative.

The cold water was brisk and refreshing, the initial shock of it bringing every long dormant goose bump out of hibernation. Katie turned her face into the water, feeling the droplets kiss her face, sluicing down over her ample breasts and sliding lower. Her hands slid up her torso, catching the water in her cupped palms and letting it run between her fingers. She felt her nipples puckering under the onslaught of the cold water and gently touched herself, rolling the distended tips between her fingers and thumbs. Surprisingly, a small moan escaped her lips. How in the world could she be so turned on simply by cold water?

Curiously, Katie slid her hand down over her stomach and to that magical spot between her legs. When her cool fingertips brushed against her hot, silky clit a gasp escaped her lips.Oh, yes.She was most assuredly turned on right now.

‘This is insane.’ Katie thought, reaching for her loofa from the shelf and carefully lathering it. No one in their right mind should be aroused about a shower in Hell’s kitchen, but that’s exactly what she was. Gently she rubbed it over her skin, feeling a new heat chasing through her veins with every abrasive caress. Katie carefully circled her breasts with the raspberry scented foaming body wash, waiting as long as she could bear before giving in and lightly scrapping the porous sponge over her aching nipples. Her eyes closed and she gave herself up to the sensations coursing through her.

Moving in a circular motion, she guided the loofa lower, covering her body with the sweetly scented suds. When she finally allowed her leisurely exploration to brush across her now swollen labia she felt her body clench painfully in anticipation. The feelings were so intense that Katie was forced to lean against the wall before her knees gave out. With soapy fingers she opened herself and carefully brushed the tip of the sponge over her clit, groaning from some place deep inside her as hot cum rushed over her fingers.

Shaky now with need, she finished rinsing and turned the water off. Two fingers probing her pussy in the shower was not going to provide the relief she needed tonight. Then again, her vibrator was only marginally better, but a woman had to be inventive when her man was out of town.

Katie slowly toweled herself dry, avoiding her overly sensitive nipples. She was afraid that one brush against them with the soft towel might have her reaching for the first cylindrical object she could find and shoving it deep inside of her, bringing herself swiftly to the climax she craved with every fiber of her being.

The lightning flashing through the open window provided the only illumination in the bedroom, an old box fan on the floor near the doorway whirring noisily provided the only relief to the stifling heat. Katie retrieved her trusty vibrator from her dresser drawer and settled into her rocking chair in the corner, hitching her left leg up over the arm rest. Normally she would have nestled into a pile of pillows, but the thought of all of that bedding against her fevered skin was more than she could bear right now. She might have been horny beyond normal definition, but it was still unbearably hot in the apartment.

Licking her lips slightly in anticipation, Katie again sought out her sensitive nipples, her breath hitching in her throat as she squeezed and massaged them to aching awareness. Her left hand trailed lower to her lap, her fingers gently caressing over her moist, hot center, slowly working her way to her pleasure center, with every feathery touch elevating her level of need.

After what seemed like an eternity she finally allowed herself the ultimate pleasure and gently pulled back the hood and caressed her rigid clit. The lightning flashing outside was nothing compared to the electricity that shot through her body with each careful stroke. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back onto the chair, riding the wave of her body’s desire.

Her free hand fumbled desperately for her vibe, eager now to sink it deep into her aching pussy. She wrapped her slender fingers around it, gently massaging it. Again she silently thanked the sales clerk at the adult book store who had suggested the seven inch lifelike vibrator with its thick head and bulging veins over the more aerodynamically designed cylindrical variety. Eric had always teased her that he knew another man would never come between them but ‘Mighty Dong’, as he referred to it, was a much more serious threat.

With a quick flick of her wrist Katie turned her vibe on to a low thrum and rubbed it lightly over her clit, biting her lower lip to keep from moaning loudly. She could feel herself nearing the edge of release but wanted to make it last a little longer. With the foot that was still on the ground, she started the chair rocking, and slowly eased the tip of it into her cunt, easing a little more in with each forward motion of the chair. Damn, that felt good! Right now Katie didn’t care about the storm raging outside or the air conditioning that didn’t work. All she wanted was to cum until she flew apart into a million satisfied pieces.

Her eyes fluttered open as she was about to push the rocket launcher button and was stunned to find Eric sitting on the bed watching her intently. She couldn’t see the look in his eyes, the lightning flashing outside the window behind him obscuring his face in eerie shadows. Crashing back to Earth, Katie started to remove the still vibrating ‘Mighty Dong’.

“No, don’t.” His husky whisper stopped her awkward movements. “Go ahead and finish.”

“But I—“ Katie shifted uncomfortably in the chair. “We could—“

“I want to see you pleasure yourself.”

She swallowed hard, feeling both embarrassed and turned on by his command. “But I—“

“Do it.” He ordered. Katie couldn’t be sure if he was angry or just as aroused as she was.

Her breath coming now in short pants, she nodded her acquiescence and started the chair rocking again, easily finding her rhythm again. Katie nudged the speed up slightly on her vibe, her fingers spreading her juices around the inner lips of her pussy, teasing her clit to a rock-hard nub. Knowing that Eric was watching her made her self-love fest that much hotter. She closed her eyes, about ready to fall over the edge into oblivion when his low, urgent tone interrupted her journey.

“Open your eyes, Katie.” His voice was a silky caress that made her even wetter, even needier. “I want to see you cum.”

Her eyes locked with Eric’s as she pushed past the final hurdle and came in a mind shattering orgasm that left her weak. Warily she watched as Eric stood up and took a kneeling position in front of her. At this distance Katie could now see very clearly the lust in his eyes. He gently pushed her hand aside and stated to manipulate the vibrator still buried her cunt, his calloused thumb brushing lightly over her clit. She moaned deep in her throat, the sight of her lover fucking her with a latex toy one of the sexiest things she had ever seen. What he was doing to her felt ten times better than what she had just done to herself. A thousand times better. Her hands gripped the arm rests tightly as his now-rapid thrusting motions rocked the chair at a breakneck pace and he easily brought her to another stunning climax.

Eric waited for the aftershock to subside before carefully easing the vibe out of her, turning it off and setting it on the side table. Her leg still hung over the side of the chair and she now sat before him wide open, dripping cum from her sweet pink pussy. Leaning forward a little he dropped several gentle kisses over her labia, never licking or sucking, only soothing as she floated back to consciousness.

He watched in fascination as her cum slid down her slit, around her ass and into a puddle on the chair. His finger dipped into the puddle, coating the pad with glistening liquid before bring it to his mouth, rubbing it over his lips, tasting her essence. Katie tasted salty-sweet, making his mouth water for more of her. Leaning forward slightly, he slowly slid three fingers inside of her moist cunt, intent on pleasure. He could feel her muscles contracting around him and he felt a responding surge from his still-throbbing cock.

There eyes still locked in a silent dance, Eric slid his hand away and brought his fingers to his mouth, slowly savoring her juices, her musky scent. Intentionally he had left his index finger coated with her cum and he extended the digit to her, stopping tantalizingly close to her lips. Would she clean his forefinger of her own cum? Was she aroused enough to taste what he always seemed to crave from her?

But his Katie never let him down. Her tongue snaked out lapped at his finger, pulling it into her mouth and sucking it gently. “Tell me what it was like. What did you feel?” He asked in a gruff voice, slowly running that same index finger down her chest and over to circle her nipple.

She blinked a few times, seeming to gather her thoughts, a feeling he could well understand. “When I touch my clit I think of how your tongue feels against it. When I’m sinking ‘Mighty Dong’ there into me it’s you filling me.”

“Show me how you touch it.” Eric reached for her hand again, bringing it back to pussy again. “Do you rub it? Squeeze it? Pull it?”

Katie’s hand worked deftly over her still swollen labia, easily moving them aside she rubbed her inner folds, working her way toward center, taking her clit between her fingers and squeezing it gently. Eric let out a ragged breath, his cock threatening to tear its way through the clothes he still wore if it didn’t get some relief soon.

“Eric?” Her voice was a sultry whisper that wrapped around his engorged member and squeezed him tightly.

“Hmmm?” He didn’t think he was capable of speech any longer and he couldn’t tear his eyes from the beautiful sight of her hot, wet cunt.

“Taste me.” She squeezed that beautiful pink nub between her forefinger and thumb again. “With your tongue…and your lips.”

‘He never could say no to her’ he thought wryly, leaning in and eagerly settling his mouth over her clit, lapping, sucking and nibbling her succulent folds. She lifted her ass off the chair to better position herself over his greedy tongue, blessing him with an entirely new flood of her hot, sticky juices flowing into his mouth.

His tongue slid into the entrance of her vagina and he felt her muscle contract tightly. “Mmmmmmmm—“ She moaned, rocking her pussy into his face, the chair she was perched above only exaggerating those motions further.

He twisted around so he was better positioned underneath her, cupping her ass in one hand as he feasted on her hungrily. With his thumb Eric spread some of her juices back to her puckered asshole, carefully probing the tight opening. As he sunk his thumb into her she bucked wildly and came in a hot, glorious gush.

“Oh, baby,” Katie sighed. “That was almost perfect.”

Chagrined, he eased out from under her and turned to stand in front of her. “Almost?” He inquired, putting his hands on his hips.

She pulled herself off of the rocker and stood in front of him. “Almost.” Katie repeated, her hands moving to the buttons of his shirt, slowly undoing each one. “It was hot masturbating for you. Hotter still when you did it for me.” She finished with his buttons and pushed his shirt off of his shoulders before pulling at the belt of his trousers. “And what you just did to me was pretty damned spectacular.” She popped the button of his fly and eased the zipper down, reaching eagerly into his boxers to grasp his rock-hard cock.

Eric moaned when her eager little fingers wrapped around him and slowly slid down the length. He swallowed, trying to regain control of himself. “Tell me what you want.” He said in a strangled voice.

Her laughter was purely feminine and his cock ached to plunge deep inside of her. She pushed him down onto the edge of the bed and took a step back. “I want to watch you jerk off now.”

“Ha ha ha. Very funny.” He said, reaching for her hips to pull her down on top of him but instead coming up with only a hand full of air as she danced just beyond his reach.

“Come on, Eric. I let you watch. Now I want to see you do it.”

He had to admit she had a point—and the idea of jerking off for her was surprisingly arousing. He waited for her to reclaim her seat on the rocker before settling into a comfortable position, his eyes holding hers for a long moment before sliding his hand up his rock hard staff, his thumb gliding gently over the head in a velvety caress. It wasn’t long before he was lost in the moment, aware only of the sensations as his hand slid up and down in a familiar rhythm. So caught up in the moment that he didn’t notice Katie on her knees in front of him until her sexy little tongue snaked out and lapped at his pre-cum.

She looked up at him and flashed a sultry smile. “I want to see you cum now.”

That was all the encouragement he needed to let go and shoot off a thick, hot load of cum. Katie lowered her head over his oozing cock and eagerly licked cleaned the flowing mess from his dick and his fingers. When her lips finally wrapped around his sensitive head to suck out any remnants he felt more cum rush out to meet her greedy tongue. He wrapped his fingers into her soft blonde hair and held her in place while he thrust into her face and finished up again.

“Well, that was nice.” She murmured, crawling up his body to where he had collapsed on the bed and kissed him deeply before settling in next to him and cuddling contentedly.

“Mmmmmmm.” He agreed, willing his pulse back to normal. Eric dropped a tired arm over her side and turned to face her. “Katie?” He asked, dropping feathery kisses on her closed eyes.

“Hmmm?”

“Why the fuck is it so hot in here?” He complained, trying and failing miserably to find a position that wasn’t sticky and uncomfortable.

”They haven’t gotten around to fixing the air yet. But our chances are looking real good that it may be done in time for Christmas.”

Eric stood up and pulled her off the bed, leading her toward the bathroom. “Come on. Let’s take a shower and cool off then.”

Katie giggled. “That’s what started all of this trouble in the first place.”