Solving the Mystery

Story Info
She fulfills his fantasy, and he proves the dominant one
2.7k words
4.2
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you buy something like that?" she asked. A twist in her mouth threw a tone into her voice that I didn't like, one that meant she was either disgusted or confused, neither would do me much good in this situation.

"Well, I..." I lost my train of thought. I had assumed she would like it, it had her favorite porn star in it, and it was a parody porn, something we both enjoyed. Of course, as she stood there, her eyes dressing me down for my foolishness, I belatedly recalled that she had laughed at the last one more than she had been turned on.

"Ugh, whatever, I guess you can watch it on your own time. Just talk to me before you waste our money on something like that again," she said, turning her back on me. This wasn't turning out the way I'd hoped.

"You won't watch it with me?" I asked, as confidently as I could muster under the situation.

"Not now, maybe later," came the reply. Which I knew was code for 'probably never, but feel free to ask again if it makes you feel better'. I sighed and moved to go upstairs to tuck the DVD in some dark corner of the closet so no one could stumble across it.

"Just answer me one question," she said, turning to look at me over her shoulder as she grasped the handle of the front door. "Who did you buy it for? Daphne or Velma?"

I looked down at the cover of the DVD case, a reasonably accurate cast looked back at me, promising a few laughs and just enough plot to carry the viewer to the next sex scene. "Velma, definitely," I replied, my palms suddenly sweaty. Velma had always represented what I viewed as a very special kind of sexy: the freckles on her face promised a dark coloration whenever the blood rushed to her cheeks in ecstasy, that frumpy sweater promised a surprise of a bigger bust than on first glance, that almost too short plain skirt offered tantalizing hints at what lay below, and the knee-high socks with the large buckle shoes added just a touch of the classic schoolgirl innocence.

Then there was the glasses. I'm not sure what always drew me to glasses on girls. It wasn't always true. Somehow, only certain girls had the face to truly be perfect in a pair of glasses. Somehow, when they looked at me through those lenses my heart would beat just a little faster and I would feel a stirring in my pants. That kind of look was one she was giving me now, having run out of contacts, she was wearing her glasses. She gave me a long, measuring look, her eyes pausing on my ass, which she claimed to always enjoy, before returning to my face. "Okay then," she smiled, and then she walked out the door without another look back.

I let out the breath I didn't realize I had been holding, glanced around self-consciously and resumed my trek upstairs to hide the DVD.

She was late coming home that night. Something at work had kept her, so I was on my own. I was used to the long hours she had to put in, but that didn't mean I had to enjoy it. So, when 10 rolled around with still no word, I decided to take care of things for myself since she was taking her sweet time getting home. I popped in the movie, watched the credits roll, and settled in for what I had always hoped to see.

An hour went by, while my cock slowly hardened, watching a random character get her pussy pounded over and over, and Daphne's truly masterful lips serviced Fred's cock in a way that made me ache for some release of my own, but I kept my hands by my side. And then, finally, she made a move. Velma was rubbing her sweet pussy under that skirt, listening at the door as the others discussed sex. I knew she was a voyeur at heart, and my pulse quickened. She moaned softly, moving herself to a more comfortable position, as my fingertips began to tease the tip of my cock, feeling the collected precum's slick stickiness cover the head.

The actress had reached a hand up into the sweater, leaving what she was actually doing to her breasts to the imagination. I made my first full stroke on my cock as my mind filled in a full, succulent breast and soft pink nipples. I watched her twitch in excitement as I began to quicken my pace, picturing those delicate fingers twisting and pinching those hardening nipples under her rough sweater. I let out a little moan of my own as she hiked up her skirt to pull down her panties. Of course she was shaved, but that doesn't mean I didn't get a little thrill at seeing strait away that sensual slit that glistened with her own juices.

"I'm beginning to see what you like about her, there is something inherently naughty about lusting after the bookworm, isn't there?" came a voice from the doorway.

My mouth hung open as I looked up to see her, standing there with a smug grin on her face. Somehow, somewhere, she had found everything she needed to fulfill my fantasy. Her strawberry-blonde hair wasn't the right color, but she had gotten it cut into a little bob that let her bangs fall in front of her face and frame those oh-so-sexy glasses perfectly. She knew her way around make-up and had pulled off a convincing increase to her own freckles. That too-large, hideous, burnt orange sweater hung off one shoulder, offering proof of her own lack of bra. The plain brown skirt was barely to her thighs, and my eyes locked onto the hem, waiting breathlessly for the slightest breeze to offer me a look at her pussy, which I could only hope was as bare as her chest under the outfit. The knee-high socks and matching shoes were the icing on the cake.

My cock, which had withered briefly at the sound of her voice, suddenly was so stiff it hurt. Her eyes widened slightly behind those bookish lenses, "Jinkies, I don't think I've ever seen you that hard."

"You..." I began, my heart pounding in my chest, unable to catch a breath, unable to think clearly. "You look amazing."

"You look rather yummy yourself," she replied. A saucy grin spread across her face and she brushed some of her hair over her ear. "You like?" she asked, turning her ass towards me and doing that little hip pop that must be standard training at boy-teasing school.

My eyes zeroed in on the hem of the skirt again. There were panties under there, but they were paper-thin and white, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. My mouth went dry at the sight of her tight ass encased in those delicate underthings. "I want you now," I begged. "Please, let me have you."

She gave my steel-hard cock another long, lingering look and shrugged. "After I went though all this trouble," she pouted, "you're not even going to use what I give you?"

"Oh, I'm going to use you all right," I growled. I was getting angry. I suspected that's what she wanted, and I was more than willing to give it to her. My dominant side rarely came out to play, but the sex was always amazing when she could get me going. I sat up on the edge of the bed. "Come here," I commanded.

"What have I done? I wasn't snooping..." she pouted, but did as I asked, moving between my legs and looking down at me.

"Yes, you were. You were snooping where you didn't belong, and now you have to pay the price. Get on your knees," I growled again. She did as I asked, now looking up at me with anticipation. "What do you see in front of you?" I asked.

"Your...um...penis," she replied shyly. "It's so big..."

"That's right, I want you to put it in your mouth. I want to feel those sweet lips of yours riding up and down my cock," I declared, my tone brooking no argument.

"But it's got your precum on it," she protested softly.

"I think you'll like the taste," I answered, putting my hand on the back of her head and guiding it toward my cock.

"Can I use my hands too? It's too big for just my mouth, sir," she asked softly, still looking up at me through those glasses.

"Please," I answered. "Just do it quickly, I need to feel your sweet touch." Suddenly she had half my cock in her mouth and her hand around the shaft, squeezing and sucking as hard as she could. I let out a loud moan. "Holy hell, that feels good," I groaned as she began working my cock like a pro.

Her slender fingers encircled my shaft, working in perfect tandem with her mouth and tongue to drive me right to the edge. "Should I stop? You seem awfully close to cumming in my mouth," she asked.

"Yes, it's your turn now," I answered. "Get up and lean over the bed."

Again she did as I asked, her cheek pressed against the blankets, "What's going on?"

"Well, I think you enjoyed sucking my cock, which hardly makes it a punishment, does it?" I asked my voice deepening.

"No," she whispered.

"Louder. Did you enjoy sucking my cock?"

"Yes."

"Then you still need to be punished, right?"

"Yes."

"Good, I'm glad you agree." With that I slowly ran my fingers up her thighs until I reached the hem of her skirt, which I delicately lifted up and onto her back. The heels she was wearing, coupled with the height of the bed, made her perfectly rounded ass stick up in the air, and the front of her panties were already showing a stain from her sweet juices was now on display as well. "I think a good spanking is the place to start your punishment."

"Start?" she asked, a note of fear in her voice. That only excited me further. I raised a hand and brought it down on her ass with a resounding THWACK. She jumped a little, and a half-moan escaped her lips, somewhere between pain and pleasure. Several strong hits later, I could feel the heat coming off her skin as I ran my hands over her panties. The wet stain was now so bad it had begun dripping down her leg.

"What's this?" I asked, running two of my fingers down the line of her ass and over her drenched pussy.

"What do you mean?" she asked, gasping loudly.

"I mean, why are you so wet? Even wetter after I've begun your punishment. Could it be that you enjoyed the spanking as well?"

"I don't know," she answered in a pitiful voice. That voice only drove my lust deeper and I felt my cock twitching as my body tried to respond to my desire by making me even harder.

"I do. And I think you know too," I replied as I took the band of her panties and began to slide them off of her.

"No, I'm embarrassed," she moaned as her sopping wet pussy came into view.

"Embarrassed that you're such a hungry little whore?" I growled as I left her panties just below her pussy and slid a finger easily into her.

She moaned louder than ever, her hips thrusting onto my finger before I even had a chance to begin sliding all the way in, "Yes. I was just trying to solve a mystery, there's nothing wrong with that."

"There is when you spy on people. The only mystery now is just how much of a whore you are," I replied, slipping in a second finger. Her moans had become a steady stream of sounds as she began fucking herself on my hand. It was so hot I could barely stand it, just watching her fuck herself, so hungry for just the feeling of being penetrated.

"Turn over, I want to taste your pussy," I ordered, rolling her over with my free hand, taking over the fucking motion for her without ever removing my fingers from her cunt, which was unbelievably wet by this point.

"No, please, it's not right, I'm supposed to be punished," she said, her head rolling in ecstasy.

"Oh, I plan on only teasing you further. You'll get no release from my tongue or my fingers," I answered, lowering my head until my lips were just above her pussy. I felt her slit clench on my fingers, her hips moving awkwardly in an attempt to increase her pleasure. Slowly I licked from her clit to her hole, tasting her on my fingers.

"Oh, God, that's so good," she cried, reaching one hand down to my cock, the other lifted her sweater, showing off her gorgeous mounds. Her nipples were already rock hard, but she began to pinch and rub them so vigorously, I thought she might cum from that stimulation alone. I ran my tongue along her slit again, even slower, and I felt her hips buck up against my face as she cried out. Her second hand finally found my cock and began furiously tugging on it. "This! I want this! Please, put your big hard cock inside me! I want you to punish my pussy with your cock. Pound my innocent little cunt, call me your whore, I can't take it any more!"

I felt her pussy clench around my fingers and she cried out wordlessly as she came from her own dirty talk. I pulled my fingers out an stood back, letting her come down on her own. When her eyes came back into focus and found mine, I licked her juices off my fingertips. She quickly looked away, ashamed, but brought her eyes back to me, watching as I cleaned every last taste of her off my hand. "Get up," I ordered and she obayed.

She moved to take off her clothes, but I stopped her. "No, leave them on. I want to watch you fuck me as you watched me play with myself." I sat on the edge of the bed in front of the mirror we kept on the far wall. "Come here, it's time you felt my cock inside you." She once again walked between my legs, this time turning around and hiking up her skirt. I reached around her and cupped her breasts. "I want you to guide me into you. I want you to watch yourself put my cock in you."

I felt her shudder as her fingers wrapped themselves around my cock and guide it into her. The head of my cock was just barely into her when I stopped her again. "I want you to hold up your skirt so you can watch. I want you to be embarrassed about how hungry your pussy is for my cock. I want you to watch as well as feel as I drive every last inch of my cock inside you," I whispered into her ear as I pushed my cock further into her pussy.

Her words were gone now, and a half-moan, half-cry escaped her lips as I completely entered her. She did as I commanded, watching intently as she lifted her self up, only to slide back down on my cock, my precum and her juices mingling until I was completely soaked. Her rhythm began to increase, and I felt my balls tighten in anticipation. "Are you going to cum on my cock? Are you going to prove what a whore you are as you pleasure yourself on my cock?"

"Yes, oh God, yes! Please let me cum on your cock. I want to feel your cum inside me. Please cum in my pussy, fuck me with your cock!" she screamed, dropping the hem of her skirt, one hand flying to a breast to squeeze and pinch, the other to her clit where she began rubbing furiously.

I began to pound her as hard as I could, our moans progressively getting louder and louder until, with a cry, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock so hard I gasped and I watched as her entire body convulsed with pleasure before my own orgasm blasted away any coherent thought.

Exhausted, we collapsed on the floor in front of the bed. "Mystery solved," she gasped, "I like it dirty." I grinned.

I chuckled, "And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you..."