Solving the Post-High School Blues Ch. 1

Story Info
He's intrigued by friend's mother.
2k words
4.29
145.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collier
Collier
27 Followers

Solving the Post-High School Blues Ch. 1

I'd never been a good student. While many of my friends went off to four year colleges, I was left to community college. My best friend - Jeff Parker -- had been accepted to UCLA - he became a Bruin, and I remained in the Phoenix area.

Shortly after he left for LA that fall of his freshman year, I realized that he still had half a dozen things that were mine and might come in handy. Nothing drastic…a few cd's, piece of computer software, like that.

When I called him to find out where these things were, he told me that they were somewhere within the messy confines of his bedroom back home. He arranged with his mother for me to head over there and search for the stuff.

It took me a couple of weeks to find the time to get around to his folks' house, but I finally did. His mom greeted me at the door and told me to go ahead and begin the search. Ten minutes after starting to look for the things he'd borrowed, I'd only found one cd. This might take awhile. It wasn't long after that that his mom stuck her head in the door.

"Any luck?" she asked.

"Not yet. Well, I did find one cd."

"I wish I knew where to tell you to look, but Jeff could have left those things anywhere."

"That's alright. I guess he can always find them for me over the Christmas break."

"Christmas? Not fair for you to have to wait all that time."

She came the rest of the way into the room and visually scanned the room for a moment.

"Doesn't seem like there could be all that many places for those things to hide. Let's take one more swipe before you go home almost empty-handed."

I agreed and we took to searching the room. Mrs. Parker took the closet and focused most intently on the floor. As I finished going over the top of Jeff's desk, I happened to turn around and catch a glance of his mom on her hands and knees, scavenging through the messy closet. I saw something I'd never noticed before. I was actually looking at her legs and ass.

This really surprised me. Never before had I given any kind of thought even remotely approaching the considerations that I was now having. It was strange to say the least. Mrs. Parker was not a raving beauty, but I would say that she was pretty - and was probably even prettier in her younger days. This is not to say that she was old - she might have been forty-two or forty three at the outside.

She was a brunette. I think that her best facial feature were her eyes. They were green and very soft. I came to appreciate them even more after that day. Her breasts were probably 'c' cup, hips slightly larger than any girl I'd ever dated, and legs and ass nicely shaped, but also a tad plump. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt that day - appropriate for Phoenix in September.

I stood there for several seconds and watched her from behind. I was very taken by her bottom…and couldn't believe it. The silence must have made her wonder what I was doing because she turned and saw me watching her, seeming puzzled.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Sure. Just finished the desk, waiting to see what you found."

"Nothing you'd want, I'm afraid."

She crawled out of the closet and I got a glimpse of her breasts down the t-shirt. I could feel myself beginning to get aroused…and it worried me. I figured that I had better get going before I embarrassed myself and wore out my welcome in that house for good.

"Well, I guess I better go," I said.

Mrs. Parker got to her feet and nodded.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be more help," she said to me, brushing her hair back with one hand.

"That's okay. Not a big deal, really."

I found myself glancing at her barefeet and thinking how sexy they seemed. I've always had a little bit of a foot fetish, and looking at her dark red toenails, I found that stirring starting again.

"Maybe I could just look once more before I go," I said, contradicting the great rush that I'd just laid on her.

"Sure. Let's find that stuff," she came back, "I don't have a thing to do this afternoon, so it'll help keep the boredom at bay."

I'm not sure why I thought I should remain longer. What was I going to do? Come on to my best friend's mom? If this had been a girl my own age, unattached, and seemingly interested, I would have still been a little nervous. At any rate, the search started anew. I got on my hands and knees and looked under the bed.

"Must be terrible under there," Mrs. Parker said from above me.

"Well," I responded, head still under the bed, "there is an awful lot of stuff down here…" It was about then that her head appeared and she started to search. She began pulling various things out from under, tossing them back into the middle of the room. At one point, I felt her foot brush against my leg. Thoughts started to shoot through my head. I felt my cock start to grow against my will, worry set in.

It was about then that I felt her foot again, this time planted in place on the floor - it just happened to be right up against my lower leg. She didn't move it, but continued her search of the area under the bed. I didn't know what to think.

A moment or so later she got out from under the bed and sat on the floor beside me. I would have joined her immediately, but I was worried about that near full hard-on. Finally, I twisted around in such a way as to hide what was going on.

"Lots of work for nothing," she said to me. I shrugged. Then we sat there for about thirty seconds without saying a word, just looking at each other. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I'd like to tell you something," she began,"my husband and I remain married, but there isn't anything between us any longer. We're together, but apart. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so."

"Could I kiss you?"

I was completely thrown by this. Not knowing what else to do, I simply said:

"Okay." She leaned over and we kissed. Not a long kiss, but very soft, slightly wet. Then we kissed again. I felt her hand on my thigh. It was only a moment before we were kissing fully, tongues working together. Her hand moved to my cock. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Come with me"

Mrs. Parker led me by the hand into her bedroom. She motioned for me to sit on the bed, and I did. She knelt before me, kissed my leg and undid my shorts. Soon they, and my boxers, were on the floor. Slowly, she took the head of my cock between her lips and her tongue was dancing across the tip. She slowly moved that tongue up and down the shaft several times before finally sliding the cock into her mouth. I'm no giant, but a solid six inches, and she managed to get all of it into her mouth and throat. I was impressed and, more importantly, going crazy from the pleasure.

"You have a nick cock," she said after several minutes as she pulled off to rest her mouth.

"Thanks," I said.

"Is this strange for you?"

"A little," I responded. "Is it strange for you?"

"Very," she said, "but right now, I don't care. Do you?"

"No…"

With that, she returned to my cock, then to my balls. She licked and sucked each of my balls slowly and lovingly. I was so close to exploding, I didn't know whether I would lasy another ten seconds. It was about then that she returned her mouth to my cock and took it all in again. In seconds I was cumming, and she was handling nearly all of it. Only a little slipped out the side of her mouth.

When I had finished, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks," she said, "it's been a long time."

"I think I should be thanking you," I said

"Well, it was good for both of us then."

By the time my cock had returned to its normal size, I was feeling a little self conscious in front of Mrs. Parker. I was naked from the waist down. I casually grabbed by boxers and shorts. She laid on the bed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said.

"Do you feel like this was a one time thing, or are you interested in pursuing it? Tell me whatever you honestly feel."

"Well, I don't know. I still can't believe it happened."

"Did you want it to?"

"You mean had I been planning on this for a while?"

"Yes," she said.

"To be honest, I never considered it before today."

"Really? Neither did I. What got you interested."

"It's kind of embarrassing." I said.

"Please," she leaned forward on the bed, "tell me. I really would love to know. Then I'll tell you my side of it."

"Well," I began, "I saw you looking through the closet. I saw you from behind. I'd never looked at you that way before."

"I thought that was it. When I turned around, I noticed you looking."

"Yeah," I said, remembering.

"What did you like about what you saw? "

"I'm not sure,"

"I suppose what I mean is that I don't have the figure or the legs of a twenty-year old. But something about my body attracted you, right?"

I hesitated, not knowing what to say.

"Please," she said, "please tell me, I really want to know."

She climbed up on her knees and crawled over to me.

"Come here," she said, guiding me back onto the bed. She got me lying next to her and then she kissed me. "Please tell me."

"It's just when I looked at your…bottom… I just got excited."

"You liked it that much?"

I nodded. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back. She slid one hand down to my cock and began to play with it.

"Would you like to be my lover?" she asked.

"Yes."

We kissed again. She slid my shirt off. I was nude. She then stood and began to undress in front of me. She was right, she didn't have the body of a twenty year old, but I didn't care. She seemed so sexy to me. She laid next to me again and her chest became pressed against mine. I lifted one hand and squeezed her breast. We kissed and worked our tongues together slowly. Our barefeet and legs tangled together.

"Mmmm," she said, "it's been a long, long time." Her nipples had grown very hard and I lowered my head to get my mouth onto one. She moaned - a moan that I have come to love. She held my head in place and I continued to work her nipple with my tongue and lips. She began writhing so much that I wondered if she wasn't going to cum right there. That's when she pulled my head up, kissed me and looked me in they eye.

"Would you do something for me?"

"What?" I asked.

"Would you perform oral on me?"

I was a little shocked.

"I've never done that before," I explained.

"You haven't? With any girl?"

I shook my head no. She kissed me again, and fondled my cock.

"Please. Please do it to me. I haven't had that in years and years…and I want it right now." The way she looked in my eyes, turned me on even more. In seconds I was down between her legs inches from her furry pussy.

She slid her barefeet up and down my lower back. I kissed her thighs several times, getting closer to the aroma that I had never smelled this closely before. Finally, I rubbed my lips and nose lightly on the pubic hair that stood out from her pussy.

"Mmm…that's right. Please. Please do it. Gawwd…I want your tongue so bad…"

To Be Continued...

Collier
Collier
27 Followers