Somali Stud For Japanese Lady

Story Info
Somali scholar and Japanese lady meet in Ottawa.
1.8k words
2.75
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

What's a gal to do to land the man of her dreams? Always have a game plan. My name is Larissa Yasimoto, and I'm a young woman with a story to share with you. The lengths to which I went to seduce Ali Hussein, a pious Somali-Canadian Muslim stud and university student, and turned him into the sexual cyclone that continues to delight me. Beware of us Asian girls, we know how to ensnare any man!

Before we go any further, I just thought I'd let you know some basic facts. I was born in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, to a Greek immigrant mother, Mala Stravopoulos, and a Japanese-Canadian father, James Yasimoto. The life of a second-generation immigrant in Canada isn't easy, but it's alright because I know how to make my own fun. Even in a lame-ass spot like the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Look, I was born in the City of Vancouver, B.C. which is officially one of Canada's largest cities, and I honestly wonder why the City of Ottawa is our capital. It's small, dull and boring. There are so many better towns and cities across the vastness of Canada, I am not even kidding. Beside my native Vancouver, my favorite locale in Canada is Calgary, birthplace of the gentleman whom I consider the love of my life.

These days, I'm at Carleton University, where I'm studying civil engineering. At this racially diverse school, I still find myself feeling like a fish out of water. A lot of mixed-race people have that same experience. I don't define myself as being "more" Japanese or "more" Greek, I am only me. The short, bronze-skinned, chubby and dark-haired gal with the Eurasian features. If you don't like me, you can kiss my fat ass!

I made a lot of friends at my new school, mainly because of my friend Samira Hussein, a Somali chick I met in my Intro to Engineering Class. Samira was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, and she's fairly new to the City of Ottawa. In a way, we were both strangers to the nation's capital, and it's part of the reason why we bonded.

Samira Hussein and I hit it off, and since she's a social butterfly, I met a lot of people through her. What an odd pair we made. The tall, Hijab-wearing brown chick from Somalia and the short broad from B.C. We became the best of friends, constantly together, like nobody's business.

Samira Hussein introduced me to her cousin Ali, a tall, fine-looking Somali dude who's studying criminology at the University of Ottawa. Ali is taking a couple of courses at Carleton University, and since he was prone to getting lost on campus, I volunteered to be his guide. I wanted to get a taste of Ali's sexy chocolate goodness, and I would do anything to get it. Of course, I had to be careful because Samira Hussein didn't want her precious Muslim cousin to be "corrupted" by the likes of me.

Ali Hussein is tall, friendly and easygoing, all of those things I really like in a man. I know next to nothing about criminology, beyond what I've seen on television shows like CSI or Boston Legal. I educated myself on that topic because I wanted to have something to talk about when I saw Ali. The tall Somali brother has the cutest butt I've seen on a man in ages. Seriously, I want to squeeze that butt of his every time I see Ali, but I will myself to be calm. I'm playing the role of the friendly, respectful Asian chick. I have it down pat.

Ali Hussein and I began meeting, and hanging out, and we got to know each other better. The tall, handsome Somali brother isn't at all like I expected. Since Ali wears a Kufi hat and traditional Islamic clothing, I thought he was all serious and shit. Lucky for me, Ali is smart, friendly, and the guy is supremely funny. Ali's raunchy jokes make me turn red, and I mean this is a nice way. The dude knows how to make this gal laugh so hard, I almost wet my panties...when I bother to wear any, that is!

Ali Hussein and I began hanging out off-campus as well, and the Silver City movie theater in the nearby suburb of Gloucester, Ontario, and the Saint Laurent Mall became our favorite spots. Over the course of these outings, Ali and I got closer. Alright, I'll admit that I've always found dark-skinned men fascinating, but for more than just physical reasons.

Let's face it, Western society treats white males like demigods and treats black men like crap, but black men become stronger than white males of similar ages and backgrounds because of all the shit they have to overcome. We women can tell the difference between a strong man and a weak man in a nanosecond. It's not the fancy job or the suit or the car that prove a man's worth. How a man carries himself, what a woman sees when she looks into his eyes, all those things tell us instinctively everything we need to know about them.

Let me explain further, please. White males define themselves by their jobs, their education, their status in society, but inside, they're quite fragile. Take away a white male's job, his car, his fancy toys and his status in society and he will crumble. Might even turn homicidal or suicidal. The media is full of stories of white males who kill their families and themselves over job loss, personal stress or divorce.

Interestingly, the Black man doesn't crumble when faced with extreme adversity. Whether that adversity comes from society or the woman in his life or his job or family, the Black man fights on. Why is that, you may ask? Society turns the Black man into a warrior, and every day he faces a brutal war for survival. Black men define themselves by their inner strength, their power to fight back against anything that comes their way, no matter the odds. How can any woman resist that?

I like what I see when I look into the eyes of Ali Hussein and other young Black male university students like him. The Black man in western society is a warrior. And I want to share my life, my body, my soul and my bed with this warrior. The question is, how do I get Ali to snap out of his religiously induced celibacy bullshit and give him a taste of my sweet pussy?

Well, the solution to my problem came rather unexpectedly. Ali and I went to the movies and watched the second installment of the Divergent series, and afterwards, we took a long walk around Gloucester. We were at the back of the Wal-Mart located near the Blair Shopping Center when Ali just grabbed me, told me I was beautiful and then he kissed me.

Quickies are something which should never be discounted, seriously. For after Ali Hussein and I shared that most passionate first kiss, we got our freak on. Ali grabbed me and hiked up my skirt, and I felt his lips on my lips, my throat and my neck. Laughing, I unzipped my jacket, freeing my breasts from my tank top. Ali grinned and his fingers slid into my cunt, sideways of course, and I gasped at this most welcome intrusion.

Ali pressed me against the wall, then knelt before me and began licking my pussy. I felt self-conscious for a moment because I didn't use vaginal deodorant before leaving the house earlier but Ali didn't care. Indeed, the Somali brother licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow. As his tongue teased my clit while his agile fingers slid into my cunt, Ali brought me enormous pleasure. Seriously, I was shrieking happily by the time Ali was done with me.

Afterwards, Ali rolled a condom on his long and thick, wonderfully dark dick, and told me he was ready for me. I kissed Ali once more, and stroked his dick. Honestly, I wanted to suck him off but we didn't have time and Ali was already hard and ready to go. Shoot, my wet pussy was ready to go too. Thankfully, Ali parked that thick dick of his in my cunt, and I sighed happily. Locking eyes with Ali, I wrapped my arms around him as he began fucking me.

We continued with our fun, and I am honestly surprised that nobody caught us, seriously. The OC Transpo bus station is right next door and there are always people walking nearby. Ali and I didn't give a fuck. We just fucked, and I licked my lips, loving the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as Ali slammed his dick into my cunt. Seriously, I can't get enough of this Somali brother, and I don't care who knows it.

Ali and I were still going at it when a Wal-Mart employee, an Arab-looking young woman, came out for a smoke, and saw us. We made for a funny picture, Ali and I. A tall, dark-skinned brother with his thick dick embedded in the pussy of a short, round Asian chick. Well, half Asian technically but whatever. The Arab-looking chick gasped, and then took off like the Devil himself was after her.

Ali and I had a good laugh about the funny look on the Arab-looking chick's face, but mostly, we just readjusted our clothes and made a run for the bus station. Once we got back to my dorm at Carleton, Ali and I finished what we started. The Somali stud put me on all fours, licked my pussy, ate my asshole and then stuck his dick in my cunt. Oh, and Ali pulled my hair and spanked my big Eurasian ass as he fucked me.

We went at it for hours, and I caused Ali Hussein to miss his meeting with the Muslim brothers that evening but he didn't seem to mind. Ali and I are now officially dating, that's the good news. I am honestly falling in love with this tall, handsome young Somali-Canadian university scholar. One day, I will introduce him to my parents. I'm sure they will love him, and even if they don't, I don't care. Ali is the one for me.

The bad news? Ali's cousin Samira Hussein is not too happy with the fact that I, a mixed-race chick from a Christian background, am dating her tall, superbly Muslim cousin. Apparently, even though the Quran states that it is permissible for Muslim males to marry Christian women, Jewish women and even women who have no religion at all, lots of Muslim women don't like the fact that women from other faiths are stealing their men. Oh, well. Tough luck Samira. Ali told me he loves me and I guess I'm sticking around. Samira Hussein and the rest of their uptight Somali clan better get used to having me around. Life isn't fair, bitch!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers