Some Closure

Story Info
Forgiveness? Forget it!
1.2k words
4.38
212.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Grogers7 for his patient editing.

Conventions can be a bitch. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong today. The guest speaker was late, and the start of the morning workshops was delayed 45 minutes. When he finally made it, most of the presentations had to be cut short to put us back on schedule. Priorities being what they were, my 20 minute presentation at the end of the morning had to be cut to 5 minutes. Might as well have stayed home! Anyway, most of the convention attendees were just eager to go to lunch, and my presentation was done amid a buzz of chatter. Nobody was really paying attention.

Five hours later, I was at the hotel restaurant just trying to relax and eat some mystery meat they called steak. I was chewing on a tough piece when I heard an exclamation.

"Oh my! Oh my! Is that you Robert?"

Yeah it was me, Robert! But I was tempted to ignore the question. Why? Because the voice was that of my ex-wife! I must admit that when it comes to the game of playing dumb, despite everything you hear from her, Yvonne always wins. How shitty can my day be? 200 miles away from home, and I have to bump into my ex!

"It is you!" said Yvonne. She sat down in the seat across from of me: "Mind if I join you?"

My god! It was like déjà vu all over again. I don't mean my ex-wife as gorgeous as the last day I saw her. No, I mean the way she simply asked permission after the fact. It was her habit to do whatever took her fancy, then ask if it is all right.

Might as well revert to my behaviour of years past.

"As a matter of fact, I do mind, but now that you are sitting in front of me, there's not much I can do about it."

She giggled.

"Always so funny, you didn't change a bit, Dear! Funny and handsome, just the way I remember you!" She said, while sitting a bit straighter on her chair and looking at me.

She wanted me to return the praise. Well, good luck!

"I wish I could say the same of you, Darling!" I answered with emphasis on "darling" -- even though I knew the sarcasm would be lost on her. "But to be honest, I would need to see you give a blowjob to a stranger to say that you are exactly as I remember you"

Any other woman would have simply got up and left. Not Yvonne! I am pretty sure she felt bad for what she did to me, but the guilt would have been only skin-deep. Felt until the next thrill came along!

She put her hand on mine. "Oh Robert! I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did! And it was for nothing really!"

I removed my hands from her light grip.

"You know what? I keep telling my friends that you are the fish that got away." She said with a glimpse of sincerity.

Can't be married to the same woman for 12 years without being able to read her, even a little bit. She was as sincere as she could be.

"If you like fishermen's sayings," I answered, "was your boss the big fish in the pond? Was he tasting fishy when I surprised you giving him a blowjob in your office?"

"It was nothing, Baby! Nothing compared to the love you always had waiting for me at home. Just a stupid mistake! And now I am paying for it. I am apart from the only man I really loved."

Her hand had found mine again. Oh, oh! She must have been ditched by her boss, whom she wed not long after the divorce.

I had not been celibate for the last 2 years since the divorce, but I was in a dating and fucking dry spell. So, in a matter of seconds, I had made up my mind to make this lame convention something worth remembering.

"How long are you going to be in town? I have important meetings later tonight" I lied. "But I would like to see you, if you are around."

The smile on her face could have melted an iceberg, but not me.

"I am here on business till the day after tomorrow," she answered.

"Good! Let's meet tomorrow if you can," I asked.

We spent a few minutes catching up. She was still married to her boss, but seemed unhappy with that -- while she was with me, that is. I guess I fared better than he did! It took her 8 years to start being unhappy with our marriage.

The next day, we met again at the restaurant and shared a pleasant meal... OK, we shared a meal! Then we went to the bar next door for a little dancing. Despite all my resentment of her, I couldn't help my constant erection as soon as we started dancing a slow song. She noticed!

"Oh my! For a second I thought I was the only one who was happy we met." And she kept pressing her waist to mine, her eyes locked onto my eyes.

After the dance, I excused myself, ran upstairs to my room and came back.

"Yvonne, why waste precious time? Let's go to my room and get reacquainted."

We barely made it to my room. It was nothing fancy, a simple hotel room with the normal, impersonal furnishings. A chair, work desk with my laptop, TV stand, bed, and night stand with alarm clock, today's newspaper and an empty glass. Nothing special.

As soon as I reached the bed, Yvonne didn't waste time. My pants were down to my knees and she was giving me an expert blowjob. She always was good at blowjobs. Before I come in her mouth, I took her and laid her on the bed. I took her panties off and dove for a good licking. She had an orgasm, a strong one.

"Oh my, Robert! I haven't had an orgasm like that since I left you! I swear!" She then turned around and put herself on all four. "Fuck me, Robert! Fuck me hard".

And hard I fucked her! Doggy style all the way! When I came, I came forever. And I was vocal about it.

"Oh yeah! Oh my god! It's been such a long time since I filled you with my cum." I said while pulling out and looking at my cum oozing from her pussy. I pulled her off the bed and took her in my embrace.

"You better go now, Baby! I have a lot to do tomorrow and you wouldn't want your hubby to phone an empty room."

"Always so thoughtful! I really miss it," she said while getting dressed.

"It was good for me too!" I said. " It was a kind of closure."

We kissed one last time and she left.

As soon as she left the room, I went to my computer and stopped recording. Then I watched the video of my fucking session with Yvonne, stopping occasionally to capture a snap shot of the action. Once that was done, I reopened the draft email I had created, and attached a few of the pictures with today's newspaper in the background. I sent that email to her many friends and colleagues, plus Peter, of course, her current husband.

Video to follow said the email. Closure for sure, I thought while pressing the send key. Now, we're even, Peter!