Some Comfort Here Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hated everyone," she said quietly.

"And now?" he asked, tracing the curve of her neck. She shrugged.

"Not everyone is bad." She looked him in the eye. "You're not bad. I don't know why you do what you do for me, but I miss you too when you're gone. You bring me peace."

"Oh, Izzi." And then he was kissing her, opening her up, feeling her respond. She was rarely so passionate, but when she was, it was like fire. He felt her arms around him, the silk smooth against the fabric of his tee. Cupping her face, he gave it his all.

"Goodness! Get a room, you guys!"

Ben's voice startled them apart. Isabel turned her flushed face away, while Brandon tried to find somewhere to hide.

"Yeah. But it wouldn't make any difference if you kept barging in," Brandon rolled his eyes.

"I couldn't have known you're making out here," he crossed his arms. "I knocked, by the way. You didn't hear."

"What do you want?" Isabel asked.

"Mum's asking if anyone wants coffee. Anyone?"

They shook their heads. "Okay." Ben proceeded to close the door. "Be careful. It could've been mum. Or Elsa," he chuckled, leaving.

"I used to think he'd be mad if he found out...you know...that we're together." Isabel said shyly, still staring at the closed door. Brandon shook his head.

"He wouldn't, because I care about you," he said. "Part of me thinks he always knew, and only played it cool. He knows we're doing nothing wrong." He looked at the open exercise book. "Shall we get down to your assignment?" he asked.

"Aren't you needed at home?" She asked, reaching to hold his hand. Brandon gave her hand a squeeze, smiling.

"It's okay. There are people there."

"Girls come to check out your house, don't they?" she asked, searching his face.

"They do," he nodded. "Pity there's nothing worth seeing there."

"Except you, of course." She touched his cheek with her gloved hand. "You're warm and kind. I'm glad to have you in my life."

"What do you want me to bring for you?" he moved a loose strand of hair from her eyes. "We'll be going to a lot of places over the next few weeks and we'll shop a lot. London, Mexico, LA..."

Isabel moved closer and put her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. Brandon felt her breath on his neck, and it made the tiny hair on his skin stand up.

She was bliss. Pure bliss.

"Just bring yourself," she whispered. "I'll be waiting."

He put his arms around her small body, feeling love rush in his veins. His eyes welled up and he blinked until his vision cleared.

"I'll be waiting to get back too," he whispered back, kissing the scar on her neck. "I'll see you soon."

(To be continued)

12