Some Day, All This Will Be Yours

Story Info
To my future lover...
10.6k words
4.8
28.6k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A letter to my future lover

*

(Author's note: I don't think we need one of these...After all, I'm the author and this entire story is about me (and you, of course). And if the editor doesn't like it...well, too bad!)

So...if you are reading this, then we probably have yet to meet. Hello! Let me introduce myself.

Well, that's a silly thing to say, isn't it? Of course you're reading this! Otherwise these words are just floating somewhere out there in cyberspace, signifying nothing, and I'm just talking to myself. Not that I don't do that occasionally - doesn't everyone? - but on this occasion? No! So I already know something about you: I know you're reading this - neat! Of course, you know I wrote it, so here we are: our relationship is only a few sentences old and we already share this intimate bond. No wonder we end up as lovers! I think I'm going to enjoy getting to know you. And by the time you finish reading this, you should know me almost as well as I know myself.

Perhaps you have already read some of the stories I've published on this lovely website, but if not, don't worry. You can read them later if you're interested. Anyway, I thought it was about time I told you about myself.

Just to put you in the picture...I'm lying on my bed as I write this, with my laptop resting on my midriff, just touching my pubic hair. Where's my midriff? Just above my nether riff...and what sweet music that can make! Yes, that's right: I'm naked - my favorite condition - and it's Sunday afternoon, my favorite time for sex (not that I'm picky, you understand). By the way, I live in a creaky old house that I inherited from my grandmother. It's all-the-way-to-hell-and-gone at the end of a long dirt road, isolated and lovely - if you like that sort of thing. Out of my bedroom window I can see a bright green field where some black cattle are grazing quietly in the summer sunshine - pure heaven!

Where was I? Oh, yes...introducing myself.

Age? About the same as you, plus or minus.

Sex? Yes please!...Sorry, I shouldn't tease. I'm F; definitely F; the last time I looked, anyway. I'll check again right now if you like....Yes! I'm F all right! So that pubic hair I mentioned?...That's my pussy hair. I'm sorry if that's a disappointment to you, but there it is. We both have to live with it, and I - for one - am very happy with the situation. You? You could be either; I've enjoyed both, occasionally at the same time...but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Orientation? Upright! (except when lying down, like now). Sorry...kidding again! Oh, sexual orientation, you mean? You should have said so. Actually I'm going to pass on that one. Not because I'm shy or embarrassed, you understand. Not anymore (been there, done that), but because I hate labels; they are so stereotyping, don't you think? And whatever I am, I'm not a stereotype. What I will say is that I'm much more interested in what's between your ears than what's between your legs. There, is that explicit enough for you? I hope so, 'cos - like Forrest Gump said - 'that's all I have to say about that'. Anyway, when I start telling you about my erotic history you won't be left in much doubt.

Virginity? Long gone (and good riddance), as I expect yours is too. If not, I look forward to helping you with that; it wouldn't be the first time - for me, that is. Perhaps I'll tell you about that.

Current living situation? Alone...and before you ask, that's by choice. Oh, I've had opportunities - don't get me wrong - and I've co-habited for a while once or twice (I may tell you about one of those times...). But there's really nothing to compare with the feeling of getting home to peace and quiet, with an evening ahead and only yourself to please. Selfish? Yeah...probably, but I know what I like; and they always tell you to put on your own oxygen mask before helping those around you, don't they?

Occupation? You had to ask, didn't you? Well, I'm an inspiring writer. Whoops!...My slip is showing! If you've read some of my stories you'll have formed your own opinion, but what I meant to say is that I'm an aspiring writer. There, is that better? It doesn't pay the bills, of course, so I do a little bit of tutoring, some translation (although there's not a lot of demand for English/Latin translators these days), and some free-lance work, but that's about it. Thanks to Gran, I'm not starving, but it's close sometimes. As I said at the end of one of my stories, writing is a solitary pursuit...

So where was I? I remember...Working up my nerve to share some intimate details of my sex life, so far. Why don't I begin at the beginning and tell you about my first time? (Well, apart from learning to masturbate of course, but that's another story). Now, you may think this is a bit of a cheat, but I promise you: this was my true initiation into the wonderful world of sex.

I'd just graduated from High School (yeah!) and my aunt took me on a trip to the beach as a graduation present. Now, when I say 'aunt' you're probably imagining a middle-aged biddy with a blue-tinted perm and tortoise-shell glasses...right? Wrong! My Mom's very-much-younger sister was only three years older than me and we'd been best friends all our lives. She was - still is! - more like a big sister to me, and I simply adore her; that's all there is to it. So when she suggested we take off for a few days at the beach - her treat - to let me unwind after graduating, I was over the proverbial. She was driving a scarlet Mustang convertible at the time - I loved that car! - so we put the top down, cranked up an oldies station on the radio, and let our long blonde hair blow in the wind. (Did I tell you I'm a natural blonde? You can check me out for yourself when we meet).

I remember I was looking at a passing field of cows when I felt her hand on my leg. Her fingers were just at the hem of my shorts, fingertips resting lightly on my thigh. We'd always been rather touchy-feely with each other, but somehow I knew immediately that this was different. I thought: 'She planning to seduce me!' And then: 'I wonder how I feel about that?'

I continued looking at the passing cows while I felt the blood rushing to my pelvis - you know that feeling? And then I began to get wet - you know...where girls do - and I thought 'So that's how I feel about it, is it?' and I put my hand over hers. She drove the rest of the way one-handed, with both of us smiling.

At the hotel she checked us in while I unloaded the car. I heard the desk-clerk ask: "Will that be one bed or two?" before I moved out of earshot, blushing furiously. Our room was on the top floor with a balcony overlooking the ocean...and it had only one bed.

"Is this okay?" she asked me.

"Sure", I said, doing my best to sound cool. "After all, we often slept together as kids".

She raised an eyebrow and smiled at me, and I blushed again.

"Come on! Let's go for a swim!"

She turned away as she stripped off her T-shirt, but not before I caught a glimpse of her naked breast, which sent another rush of blood to the you-know-where. As she began to undo her jeans I said:

"Umm...I'll go change in the bathroom..."

'Chicken!' I berated myself, grabbing my bikini and heading for privacy.

"Please yourself," she said.

When I came out she was standing on the balcony in a black bikini that matched the one I'd just put on - not surprising, really: mine was a birthday present she'd given me a couple of years before. She looked me over, appraisingly.

"You fill out that bikini a lot better now than you did when I gave it to you, but you might want to tuck in that wisp of pussy hair before we go out in public......or maybe not?"

You guessed it...More blushes! But then we swam, we splashed, we laughed, we ran along the beach, and as the sun set over the distant horizon, we walked back to the hotel hand-in-hand, talking.

"Showers, then dinner! Room service okay for you? That way we can share some wine without you getting carded. Pick out what you'd like while I'm in the shower."

I studied the menu, my mind far away. 'Why did I think she's going to seduce me? She's just being her usual friendly self!' A sharp stab of disappointment took me by surprise and made me realize how fiercely I wanted to make love with her. I thought: 'Well, just because I'm a shy virgin doesn't mean that I have to act like one'. So I peeled off my wet bikini and walked out naked onto the balcony to hang it over the railing. The cool evening breeze blowing off the ocean felt fantastic as it caressed my skin and hardened my nipples. I've always loved being naked - just like I am now - and knowing that at any minute the bathroom door might open made my heart race. 'No...I mustn't be blatant', I thought, so I came back in and wrapped a bath towel around myself.

"Your turn" she said, coming out of the bathroom wrapped just like I was.

'Well...two can play at Catch-a-Glimpse', I thought, and as I walked past her into the bathroom I casually let the towel slip from my body.

"Have you decided what you want?" she asked my departing back.

"Oh, yes..." ('A roll in bed with honey, please'; the old joke flashed through my mind). "And for dinner I'll have the Grilled Salmon Salad...followed by something decadent." I glanced back over my shoulder to find her eyes fixed on my naked ass. "Are you hungry?" I asked, cheekily.

"I'll have what you're having" she said, smiling as I closed the bathroom door.

When dinner arrived we sat side-by-side looking out over the ocean. This time it was the crescent moon's turn to sink slowly beneath the horizon. The settee sagged a little in the middle, pushing our towel-clad hips together, but neither of us seemed disposed to move apart. The wine made me feel relaxed and languorous, and without really thinking about it I snuggled up beside her and rested my head on her naked shoulder. I noticed that my towel was coming unwound from my breasts, and my pussy hair was just peeking out beneath it, but neither seemed to matter very much. In response, she put one arm around me and gently kissed my temple; I had never felt such overwhelming love in my entire life.

"It's time for bed, sweetie."

"You sound just like Mom!"

"I'm not feeling like her, I promise you."

"That's all right then."

"I'll use the bathroom first - okay?"

When she was done, I took my turn and put on a skimpy nightie that I'd never dared show anyone before. I came out to find her already under the covers, so I slipped into bed beside her. Neither of us reached to turn off the light.

"Sweetie, how old are you now?"

"I'll be 19 in a few weeks."

"And you're still a virgin, right?"

"Umm...I guess so; all the boys I know are such jerks."

"They can't help it; it's just their hormones. Some of them outgrow jerkhood eventually - you'll see. How about the teachers?"

"I think they rather frown on that, you know...although my Latin teacher was really cute." (More about him later).

"So do you think now would be a good time for me to teach you about sex, sweetie?"

"Come on!...I'm not a child; I know all about that stuff."

"About this, you mean?"

She half rolled towards me, lifted her head from the pillow and brought her open lips to mine. At the same time, she slid a knee up over my thighs and pushed her crotch in against my hip. I felt the brush of her pussy hair on my leg and realized for the first time that she was naked. Suddenly I wanted her desperately. I had no idea what else to do, so I grasped her head between my hands and forced our lips together, welcoming her tongue into my open mouth. She matched my enthusiasm by pushing her naked pussy against my hip and feeling my breasts through my thin nightie.

"...No, I don't remember Mom ever mentioning this."

"It probably hadn't been invented when my big sister was born."

"That would account for it, then."

"May I look at you? Will you show me what that bikini was covering?"

I thought: 'Enough with the blushing! We both know what's going on here, so why should I be shy?' I sat up in bed, crossed my arms and stripped my nightie off over my head. 'Hmm...So much for the sexy nightie'. Then I lay back down and let her feast her eyes on my naked breasts.

Now, let me tell you about my breasts. I know lots of women want their breasts to be larger, or smaller, or more attractive in some way - as if that somehow defines who they are - but I really like my breasts just the way they are, which is good because I get to see them more than anyone else. I hope you like them too; will you tell me? Actually, I like everything about my body - unusual, I know - and I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you...my body, that is. When my breasts were growing, I used to take naked selfies every week so I had a permanent record as my body changed. Maybe I'll show them to you sometime. To my great relief, my breasts ended up being just exactly the right size - you know? - although at the time of the story I'm telling they still had a little way to go. I don't usually tell people this, but sometimes I like to hold them, one in each hand, and roll my nipples between my thumb and fingers. I once came just from doing that - amazing! Anyway, back to the beach...

"You're gorgeous!" she said, and I let out the sigh I didn't realize I'd been holding. "May I?"

She took one of my nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it gently. I have big nipples and when I'm aroused they become super-sensitive. The feeling was amazing; it seemed to open a direct hotline to my vagina and I felt myself wetten - is that a word? Well, even if it isn't, I'm sure you know what I mean.

"Would you do that again...please?"

"What...this?... Then how about this...?"

I gasped as she slid her fingers over my nether riff, on down between my legs, and unerringly found my clit. No one had ever touched me there before and the feeling took my breath away. I spread my legs and moaned as she rubbed her knuckle between the lips of my pussy, already wet and slippery with my juices. Next she slid the tip of her finger into the mouth of my virgin vagina, sending shockwaves of sensation racing through my cunt. (I'd once used 'virgin vagina' as an example of alliteration in my 12th grade English class. I got an 'A'...and three hours' detention! Isn't that an oxymoron? Stop me if I'm boring you...)

I could feel my clit becoming engorged and swollen as I knew it did from all the times I'd masturbated while imagining scenes like this. But in my innocence I'd never imagined what she did next: she threw back the bedclothes, turned, and buried her face between my thighs. Then she lifted one leg over me, presenting to my wondering eyes her most private of private places. Suddenly, the most desirable landscape I'd ever seen was laid out before me, and the phrase 'Up close and personal' took on a whole new meaning. Her blonde triangle of pussy hair partially covered the lips around her clit, but absolutely nothing else was hidden from my view. The twin globes of her ass flanked her pretty puckered asshole, and her vagina - not a virgin vagina, I reckoned - beckoned to me from deep in the crack between her salmon-pink pussy lips. Most of my fantasies were - still are - heterosexual ones, but faced (literally) with the cunt of a woman I loved, I felt an irresistible urge to sink my tongue into her.

"Go for it, sweetie!" she murmured from between my legs, giving me all the encouragement I needed. I gripped her hips and pulled her down onto my outstretched tongue for my first-ever taste of another woman: salty, as musky as hummus, and infinitely desirable. Beyond self-control now, I licked her cunt from clit to asshole and back again, before pushing my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could reach. She moaned with pleasure, and began to suck my clit in return.

I was so intent on giving her pleasure that my own orgasm, when it suddenly came, took me completely by surprise. Biting my lip, I squeezed her head between my thighs and held her there while the familiar storm broke over me. Out of nowhere, waves of delight washed through my body, starting at my clit and spreading between my legs, up my spine, circling my breasts, and bursting like rockets in my brain. As I came, I ached with desire to feel her deep inside me - more deeply than any part of her anatomy could reach. And in that moment it occurred to me that maybe lesbian sex would not - for me - provide the ultimate road to sexual fulfillment - or should that be filfullment?

Of course, I know now that orgasms strike different people in different ways - not every woman comes like Meg Ryan - but at that time I had only my own orgasms to go on, and I had always stifled my cries so as not to alert my parents...or my younger brother, who had his own trouble in that respect. She had no such inhibitions, however. She came with the primal yell of a woman in ecstasy that left no one within earshot in any doubt whatsoever about what had just happened. Almost predictably, there came a loud thumping on the wall from the next room.

"They're just jealous" she said, sleepily. "And they've got a lot to be jealous of...Come down here and kiss me...please." So we fell into each other's arms and kissed long and intimately, mingling our pussy juices and returning them to their original owner. And then, wrapped around one another, we slept.

***

So... How'd that grab you? I'll be honest; I set out with the intention of making you horny, but you know what? It seems to have backfired because I'm now wet and swollen you-know-where, and there's only one thing I really want to do. (I'll leave you to work out what that is, but I wish you were here in bed to do it with me! I told you Sunday afternoon was my favorite time for sex). But you don't have to go away or anything - you can just lie there and watch me if you like; I'll tell you what I'm doing - how would that be? And in case you're wondering how I can masturbate and tell you about it at the same time, the answer is that I'm using one of those computer dictation programs that types in anything I say...Isn't technology wonderful query, exclamation point.

I keep this big cheval mirror at the foot of my bed for occasions like this...and for when I have company. Maybe I'm kinky, but I get an extra thrill from being able to watch myself - and you - reflected in the mirror as we make love. When I'm alone like now, I position it so that I can see the view from between my open legs, nether riff and all. There, that's perfect! Just think... Some day, all this will be yours! The only other things I need (since you're not here) are a couple of 'personal massagers', as the ads like to call them...You know: 'Designed to relieve the tensions of the day'. Ha! Why don't they just say: 'These things are designed for you to stick up your cunt where they will give you mind-blowing orgasms until the batteries run out'. We need truth in advertising! Anyway, I've got two favorites: one that's perfect for rubbling my clit (...Rubbling? That's a cross between rubbing and nibbling) and the other for slip-sliding into my vagina - Thank you, Paul Simon! (No... He didn't give it to me; just the word). I wonder what women used before vibrators...hairbrush handles? Or maybe carrots, graduating up through zucchini to cucumbers...Never mind! (Forget I said that.)

I'll just pull a couple of pillows behind my head and move my laptop out of the way so I can see the mirror, and we're off to see the Wizard... Wow! I am swollen, aren't I? Usually those pink inner pussy lips that you can see peeking out are more-or-less hidden by the outer ones, but now...just look at them! Blooming like flowers in springtime. That's what comes of remembering your first time with the woman you love.