Some Enchanted Evening

Story Info
A Master and His pet share a night on the town and more.
3.3k words
3.67
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our night started out with Him taking me out for a very nice dinner at one the finest places in town. We were both dressed to the nines with our best clothes on: me in a strapless little black dress and great shoes with my diamond collar and Him in tuxedo. Damn He looks so handsome like that. I am very proud to be out with Him like this and I think that tonight might be a special evening.

We ordered a great meal and laughed, kissed and flirted all the way through dinner. I love spending time with Him like this. It would seem to the average person walking past that we were just a romantic couple out for a night on the town. But little do they know what brews deep down inside.

This fine establishment has everything including a jazz band on the weekends and a dance floor. It's nice to have to dinner listening to some nice music creating a very distinct mood and ambiance. We finish our meal including the cheesecake for dessert and are having an after dinner drink when He asks me if I would like to dance.

"I would be honored babe. I would love to dance with you."

But before we go out on the dance floor He tells me to remove my thong first. He gives me the option of taking off right there at the table or going into the ladies room to remove them. I smile at Him knowing that it would please Him the most if I took them off right there at the table. Still smiling at Him I discreetly put my hands up the hem of my dress in search of the waistband of my thong.

I continue to smile at Him I think now He knows what I am doing. I pull them down over my hips and down my legs, reaching down under the table like I've dropped my napkin. I straighten up with my thong in a ball in my hand; I lean over and kiss Him sweetly. He takes my panties from me and discreetly lifts them up so He can smell them. Inhaling deeply He smiles at me, He already knew my thong would be wet and full of my scent.

He takes me by the hand and leads me out onto the dance floor. He picked out a nice slow song, hum wonder what He has in mind. We dance oh so close together after all that's what makes slow dances so special. We gently kiss and show each other affection but nothing too over the top. He whispers in my ear as we dance how hot I look tonight and how much He wants me.

His hands slide down from their position on my lower back to my ass. He gently holds my ass, more of caress than a grope at first but then that soon changes. I feel the hem of my already short dress being pulled upward by His hands underneath my skirt. I tense up against Him feeling very unsure and wondering how much of my bare ass is exposed to the others on the dance floor and in the room.

He whispers in my ear, "It's ok baby. Just relax."

I relax into His arms again, He always knows how to make me feel safe and secure no matter where we are or what's going on around us. I feel His hands on my ass pulling me closer into Him and I moan softly in His ear as I feel His hardness between us. I want to grind against Him but I know that I don't want to make too much of a scene. His hands return to their original position on my lower back after He smooths my dress down in back.

"See that wasn't so bad baby. And it looks like you have an admirer now," He whispers to me again.

As He moves us around the dance floor I see a very attractive blond standing off to the side just watching us very overtly. Hum I wonder what that is all about. He leans in again as we continue to dance and whispers to me in that tone that makes me wet just hearing it.

"Let's go home pet."

I agree with Him that it is time for us to get out of there that dancing has us both pretty heated. After all dancing is a form of foreplay especially slow dancing. I tell Him that I need to use the ladies room before we head home. I walk out of the restroom and I see Him talking to the same woman that was watching us out on the dance floor.

I see Him take my panties out of His pocket and give them to her. As she smells them she smiles in my direction as she has spotted me walking towards them but before I can get there she turns and leaves. I wondered what that was all about. He's probably planning something again.... always thinking of things.

The valet retrieves the car and we drive away from the restaurant. We make small talk about the evenings events. He tells me how proud is of me and I'm still His good girl. I'm not really paying attention to our route home but we don't live that far away and should have been home by now. Hum maybe He is taking the scenic route home.

We turn down a street that is very similar to ours in a very upscale neighborhood. He pulls into the driveway of a very, very nice house. I'm very puzzled about why we are here as I thought that we were headed home. I start to ask Him what is going on when He cuts me off politely and tells me to trust Him.

"Of course I trust you Sir, always. It's just that you have your little pet quite curious as to why we are here."

"You will soon find out my sweet little pet."

He gets out of the car and comes around to open my door, always the gentleman. I just love a guy with good manners. We walk up to the front door and He rings the bell. The large door opens and to my surprise the woman from the restaurant is standing there. So that's what they were talking about when I came out of the restroom.

She welcomes both of us to her home and invites us in. She greets me with a hug and starts to take my hand to lead me away, but He insists that He wants to take me to where ever we are going. The house is quite beautiful inside and a very large home.

She led us down a large well-decorated hallway toward a room with double doors. We all paused as she retrieved a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. He looked at me with that almost evil smile and I wondered what was going through His mind. What was going happen here tonight?

We entered the dark room as He and I stood there as she found the light switch on the wall and the very large dungeon room was revealed to us. It reminded me of the night that I found out that He had built a playroom in His house. I wondered if this night is going to be as fun and hot as that one was.

He took my hand and pulled me towards Him. He took me in His arms and kissed me deeply whispering in my ear to enjoy myself tonight and to be a good girl. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead while still holding me tight and told me to go play. He smiled at me because He knew how much fun I was going to have that night and how much He will enjoy directing this scene between her and me.

She is a stunning woman just like me... long blond hair and her curves are in all the right places. As I looked at her I wonder what she tastes like and then wonder if I will get the opportunity or not. She turns to walk away from us and I get a really good look at her nice ass. Hum I think to myself this should be a very interesting evening for sure.

My own passion is rising having this sexy woman and Him in the same room with me. He always gets me all hot and bothered anyway. Most of the time I am wondering what's going through that sexy mind of His and what He is planning for me.

He pulls my collar and leash out of His pocket and fastens it around my neck smiling as He does. He then attaches my leash and gives it a gentle tug.

"Come my pet. I'm going to let this woman play with you."

"Yes Sir, I am yours to do with what you wish."

"That's my good girl."

He kisses me once more before He hands my leash to her.

She leads me over to the wall of all kinds of play toys and restraints. She picks out some wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs and puts them on me before leading me over to the St Andrews Cross. She pushes me back against it while attaching both sets of cuffs to it.

I can see Him standing back just watching this scene unfold with that devious smile on His face. I smile back at Him knowing that whatever happens tonight I hope that He will be pleased.

She leans into me to make sure that my wrist cuffs aren't too tight...I can smell her perfume. Very sexy...she brushes against me, my still covered nipples harden. Such sexual excitement in the air.

The excitement in the room grows along with my own arousal. I can feel myself getting wetter as she leans and kisses me. I return her kiss as much as I can. I have some movement but not much. That excites me too knowing that I am at her mercy she can do anything she wants to me and I can't do anything about it expect simply enjoy whatever sensation she decides to give me whether it be pleasure or pain.

But knowing Him the way that I do, I think to myself that He won't just be an innocent bystander in this. He will play some role in tonight's events. But for now it seems that she is in control. She continues to kiss me.... her mouth tastes good...her tongue entwined with mine. Her hands travel down by body as we kiss...brushing against my now hard nipples sending a wave of pleasure straight to my now wet cunt.

She kisses down my neck. I begin to whimper in pleasure...how does she know that my neck is so sensitive? Mmmmm the sensations coursing through my body now feel so delicious. The dress that I'm wearing is strapless and I feel the material being pulled down so it exposes my breasts. My pierced nipples harden even more in the coolness of the room.

She smiles at me before she locks her lips around my left nipple. I think that she is just a bit surprised to see both of my nipples pierced. Well she has a few more surprises then considering I have a belly ring and a hood piercing too. Oh what a fun night indeed.

I'm so into the sensation of having my nipples sucked and played that start to squirm and my hips start to move. I'm so horny now and need my cunt touched...licked...fucked...anything. My whimpers become soft moans of pleasure.

She stops sucking and playing with my nipples just long enough to reach around to unzip my dress...slowly pulling it off me so I'm totally naked now. I know that He can see how wet my cunt is now.

"Look at you, you dirty little slut...your juices running down your thighs. Are you all hot and bothered baby? Is your cunt achy and needy?," He says with a smile.

"Oh yes Sir please, your little pet is very horny. So in need.... please Sir."

He tells the woman, "You heard my dirty little slut, service my pet and you had better do a good job or you will get a spanking."

She immediately gets down so she is directly in front of my very soaked cunt. Her hands massage my ass as she kisses and licks all around it, making me even needier. I push my hips forward hoping that she will get the hint and take me in her mouth. She teases around the edges of my wet hole. Her hands were grabbing at my ass and keeping her mouth firmly against my cunt.

Her tongue fucks me as her fingers play with my engorged clit. I buck and moan loudly.

"That's it my slut. Show me what a filthy little whore you are. Fuck her tongue and maybe I'll let her fuck you. I know that cunt is in need of a good fucking. I'll take great pleasure watching my dirty little slut getting fucked by a woman wearing a strap on."

Her tongue was replaced by two fingers feverishly fucking my wet hole. I can hear the squishing noises from my wetness. She surprises me by sticking another finger in my tight ass. I moan as her finger invades my ass and begins to move in and out. I almost giggle because I know that she didn't need to use any lube because I'm so wet.

So many feelings rushing through by body my need to cum is increasing rapidly, I start buck harder against her fingers...pulling at my restraints.

"Please Sir.... please may I cum....please."

"Hum well I guess you can cum, you've been a good girl so far."

Just moments after I heard His words my body began to tense and react, like floodgates opening up I began to cum. I'm moaning and panting loudly as the waves of pleasure rush through me. My wetness was rushing out of my contracting hole...her tongue lapping it up.

She stands up and kisses me. I can taste myself on her lips.

"Thank you, Sir for allowing me to cum."

"Oh you're welcome, my slut. It seems you enjoyed that very much. You still need to get fucked my slutty whore pet?"

Before I can even answer He tells the woman," You can fuck my slut now, get the largest strap on you have my whore loves those. I love seeing her filled up and fucked well."

He then asks her if there is a place that we can go just a bit more comfortable. The woman says that there is a bedroom just off of the playroom that we can use. He comes over and disconnects me from the cross...kissing and telling me I'm His good girl. He connects my leash to my collar and we walk towards the bedroom door that she pointed out.

When we get there He instructs me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. I can't see behind me but I hear her heels walking into the room. I hear His voice talking behind me.

"Oh that's perfect, my slut will love that one."

I hear the woman speak now, "What a lovely sight, two holes available for use and so wet."

"Yep, that's my little wet pet all ready to get fucked well. Such a horny little slut she is."

I feel the bed shift as she gets up on the bed with me. My wet lips are parted by the thick dildo as it rubs against them. Mmmmmm I feel it push into me all at once filling me up, stretching my tight cunt fully. I moan in pleasure again as she begins to slide in and out of me. My cunt quickly adjusts to the large size of the dildo. I begin to fuck her back feeling every inch as she fucks me good. I hear her talking to Him from behind me.

"What a hot little piece you have here. She's such a good little slut. Look at her fucking my dildo so well, she is a dirty little whore."

"Oh yea, she's dirty little whore alright but she's MY dirty little whore."

I don't have to look at Him to know that He said that with a smile. I can hear it in His voice.

"That's it baby, fuck that cock good. Pretend that it's my cock; I know how much you love MY cock. Hum that gives me an idea. You want my cock slut?"

"Oh yes please Sir, you know how much I crave your cock."

He walks to the side of the bed and drops His pants freeing His rock hard cock. I know that He's all hot too from watching me getting fucked by a strap on. His cock presses against my lips...I lick it first and then take it in my mouth. I suck and lick as well I can the woman is still fucking me hard. His hands are entwined in the hair keeping His cock deep in my throat.

I moan around His cock as she fucks me. He tells the woman to give my ass a couple of smacks. She smacks my ass hard as she continues to fuck me. She even starts calling me a dirty little slut.

"Look at your dirty little slut.....getting fucked by one cock and sucking another one and getting her ass spanked."

"Oh yes that's my filthy little whore. She makes me proud to call her Mine."

She still fucks me hard and I know that He is getting close to cumming judging by His sounds of pleasure. His hands caress my curves as I suck on Him and find their way between my legs seeking out my clit that He starts to rub hard.

"Cum for me, pet."

She smacks my ass again hard over and over. I hear her joining in and telling me to cum. She fucks me hard and deep.

I moan around His cock in pleasure as He unloads His sweet cum into my mouth. As I swallow it all down, I can't help but start to cum too. My body was still bucking against the cock keeping it deep in me...my cunt tightening around it.

He pulls His cock out of mouth and I lick my lips savoring His taste and cum. He tells the woman to come over there. She does and he tells me, "Clean it off slut."

I know just what He means by that. He pushes her closer my mouth and I begin to lick my own juices off the strap on. Licking and cleaning every inch it like I was taught by Him.

When I've finished the job to His satisfaction He asks the woman if she would like to do this again sometime but He would have me service her next time. She tells Him that she loves that idea and looks forward to it and me again.

He helps me up and has me sit there on the edge of the bed until He can go find my dress. But before He walks out the room He tells me that I'm such a good girl. His good girl. That always brings a smile to my face and makes me very happy knowing that He is pleased with me. We share a sweet kiss before He walks out of the room.

As I sat there waiting for Him to come back.... I think to myself what a lucky girl I am to have Him.