Some Help From Mom

Story Info
Son gets a helping hand from his mother.
2.2k words
4.13
165.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim Rodgers told me this story while we were in college in New Orleans in the '90s. He swore it was true. I've often wondered whether it actually happened, but the details have stuck with me for almost 20 years.

Jim's Dad hit the bricks when Jim was 11 years old and never reappeared. His mother apparently swore off men for the rest of his teenage years, because no other man set foot in the house during those years. His Mom never had a sex talk with him and this was before sex education was taught in school. As a result Jim was incredibly naïve. He didn't discover masturbation until he was 18 and a senior in high school.

He discovered the deed quite by accident. He was in the bathroom one summer day and happened to look out the second floor window. His house was on a small city lot and his yard was framed by two large, tall wooden fences. There was a small strip of grass between the house and fence. When Jim looked out the bathroom window that afternoon he discovered his Mom was laying on a chaise lounge on the grass strip, sunbathing in small pink bikini. Mom was on her stomach. As he watched and peed, his Mom's hand reached back and untied the string of her bikini top. She spread the straps to her side and exposed her bare back to the sun's brilliant rays.

Grace Rodgers had long brown hair that bordered on black. It was always parted in the middle. When outside she wore large bug-eyed sunglasses perched on her thin perfect nose. Her skin was soft, her face pale. Medium black eyebrows curved around a set of big blue eyes. Her mouth was pouty and her lips were thin. She reminded Jim of one of the old time movie stars, Lauren Bacall perhaps.

Jim looked down on her bare back and felt his dick getting hard. Jim instinctively wrapped his left hand around his dick and squeezed it. He looked down at his Mother and felt a rush of joy and guilt. He wasn't used to spying on people. He continued to squeeze his dick and look at his Mom's bare back and the sunglasses on top of her head. At that moment he heard a squeal of vinyl as his Mom rolled over and pulled the sunglasses forward over her eyes. Her other hand trapped the small bikini top against her chest.

Jim snapped his head back from the window. His breathing became very rapid. 'Had she seen him?' He dropped to his knees and peeked out the window. She was laying on her back now, arms at her side, the unattached bikini top draped across her chest. His Mom was curvy, like the women in the '50s, and more than once Jim had stared at her breasts and wondered what they looked like. Jim's boner had disappeared but there was a drop of goo glistening at the tip of his penis. Jim slipped out of his pants and underwear and sat on the edge of the tub, thinking hard. The porcelain was cold on his bare ass and the underside of his balls. In the stillness he heard a noise from the yard. He crawled to the window and listened. It was snoring. He realized his Mom had fallen asleep in the sun. He regained his confidence and his boner. He stood up, wrapped his hand around his tool and looked out the window. He gasped softly. The bikini top had slipped off his Mom's chest and fallen to the ground next to the chaise lounge. Her hands were at her side, with the thumb of one hand slipped under the edge of her v-shaped bikini bottom.

Jim ran to his room and grabbed his binoculars. He returned and spent 15 minutes staring at a magnified view of his mother's beautiful tits. His dick was achingly hard the entire time. Even laying spread against her ribcage her tits were beautiful. Her nipples were small, pink, and hard against the sun's rays. The two mounds of perfect flesh rose up from her ribcage and stood like a front range at the foot of her small waist and well-toned abs.

Jim held the binoculars with one hand and his dick with the other. He slowly pushed his penis flesh forward as a long string of clear pre cum slipped from his dick slit. A minute later Jim felt a rush of electricity surging through his gut. Cum pumped from his dick and onto the floor in front of the toilet. His first cum shot had been long in arriving but unforgettable.

Jim began frequenting the bathroom whenever he saw his Mom slip out the side door in her bathing suit or bathroom. He was rewarded with a few more breast shots but soon began to appreciate the fine lines of her body even through her bathing suit. She spent most of her time topless and laying on her stomach. He developed a deep appreciation for her rounded shoulders, smooth bare back, and tight round ass.

He got to the point where he came so fast he would have to take a break from jacking off and watching her and circle the bathroom floor for a moment or two just to make the experience last. He became determined to let his mother see him naked. It never crossed his mind that she had seen him naked at various other stages throughout his life. He wanted her to see him naked and admire his fresh, hard dick.

His mother was a creature of habit. Wednesday was laundry day and Jim was usually at the YMCA playing basketball. On the rare days when he was home he noticed his Mom would finish the laundry precisely at 4 p.m., fold it and deliver it to the bedrooms minutes later.

And thus the plan was hatched. The following Wednesday at 4 p.m. Jim stripped and stood in his bedroom stroking his cock in front of the mirror that hung on the back of his door. He merely choked and teased his cock, turning the shaft and head purple. He heard his Mother's footsteps in the hallway and the door to her bedroom opened. He closed his eyes and began to pump with earnest. Seconds later his Mom flung open the door to his bedroom, a white laundry basket tucked under her arm.

Jim opened his eyes and said: "MOM!!"

She dropped the laundry basket, muttered "Oh my God," and rushed out of the room. The door slammed behind her. Jim knew she would be back. He heard her footsteps stop in the hallway. He knew she would be giving herself a pep talk, embarrassed or not. Something along the lines of: "He's your son, his father's gone; don't you run away from his sexuality."

Jim slumped on the bed, still naked, and began an internal countdown. Seconds later there was a light knock on the door.

"Honey," his Mom said, "can I come in."

He didn't answer.

"Jim, may I come in your room please?"

"Okay," he said quietly and dropped his head.

His Mom returned to the room, brushed a wisp of hair from her face, and put on a smile. When she saw Jim was naked she looked around for clothes or a towel, but apparently decided to let him stay in his birthday suit to show it was not a big deal.

She took a deep breath and sat on the bed. He kept his head down. She placed a warm hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't knock earlier," she said. "I thought you were at basketball practice. I guess I caught you playing with... errr masturbating. I just wanted to let you know it's completely natural and there's nothing to be ashamed about. It's part of becoming a man."

He kept his head down.

"Okay," she said. "Well, good talk." She stood up and hustled to the door.

Jim let her get her hand on the door knob before he said: "I think I injured myself Mom."

She stopped and returned to the bed. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know what I'm doing and I think I broke it."

"What?"

"My penis."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"I've been pulling and pulling and yanking off and on for two days and nothing has happened. And now my balls feel like they are going to explode. My whole groin is killing me. Maybe I need to go to doctor."

"No, it's all right, honey," she said re-assuredly. "You just need to ejaculate. That's what it's called when the semen is released from your body. It comes out through your penis."

"Then what am I supposed to do," Jim pleaded.

It apparently never crossed his Mother's mind that this might be a scam, for she didn't hesitate to order him to stand up.

"Show me what you're doing," she said.

"No way!"

"Honey, I can't help you if you won't let me. No embarrassment, right?"

Jim stood up slowly and got as close to his mother as he could. He reached down and grabbed his cock in his left hand. He then stared at the outline of his Mom's breasts through her white sweater. He saw her firm ass reflected in the mirror and in his mind's eye he saw her naked tits and sweet pink nipples. He was instantly hard. His mother had been making eye contact the entire time but when his cock stiffened it brushed her thigh. She slipped back a step and looked down at his manhood. He saw a small proud smile cross her face.

"All right, show me."

Jim began jerking his cock in the worst possible way -- whacking it violently and squeezing it tight. The head grew purple and the veins bulged. He did this for about 45 seconds and then stopped in an exaggerated display of frustration.

"It's hurting so bad," he protested.

"Okay," she said in Mom mode. "We can fix this. Hang on a minute."

His mom disappeared down the hall and Jim thought he had blown his opportunity. But she returned a few seconds later with a bottle of baby oil.

"The first thing," she said, "is to use a little oil."

She poured some on his hands. He made a great show of awkwardly applying the baby oil (something he had done masterfully many times before) and then continued whacking his dick like he was trying to rip it off.

She finally intervened. They stood face to face, just inches apart. She grabbed his wrist to stop the punishment, then reached down and wrapped her hand around his rock hand dick. He heard the wisp of a sigh escape from her lips and her wrist went limp.

Then it was all business.

"I haven't felt your penis since I used to give you baths," she said casually.

She gauged the amount of oil on his cock and found it lacking. She poured some on the head of his penis and let it run down the shaft and over her fingers.

"It's a lot bigger now, of course," she said and began to rhythmically tug on his cock.

She pulled on it for a few minutes, slowly, up and down the entire length of his shaft.

Then she turned to one side and jerked it in the traditional manner. Her free hand slipped instinctively to his balls and she began to tickle and scratch them with her fingernails.

Jim almost exploded the second she touched his cock. He fought every way possible to hold back his orgasm. He opened his eyes.

"That's all right, honey," she said, "don't be afraid to look."

Jim took a long look at her silky hand sliding up and down his shaft. He felt her breath on his neck. She was breathing hard but stroking slow.

"That's good," she whispered. "Don't be afraid. Just relax and let it happen."

"Something is happening," Jim blurted. "Something is happening."

He looked in the mirror and saw a full length view of his beautiful mother slowly yanking his cock and fingering his balls. He felt his canon rear back to explode. At that moment he felt more love for his mother than he thought was possible.

She felt his cock growing, his balls tightening, and his knees buckling. She leaned her hip into his ass for support.

Jim began to scream in joy. She took her hand off his balls and pinched the end of his shaft. Jim shot his load across the room and watched it splatter against the mirror. He continued to scream as cum flooded from his dick. His mom cupped his balls in her small warm hand and slowly milked every drop of cum from his cock.

"Thank you Mom, I love you," Jim screamed as the last of the cum slipped from him.

She let go of his dick and gave him a quick kiss on the neck.

"Just a minute," she said.

She disappeared into the bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth. She rubbed it all over his still hard dick, then began to wipe the cum off his mirror.

"That was some explosion," she laughed.

She grabbed his cock one last time and shook it like it was a hand.

"There you go," she said. "You're on your own from now on."