Some Like The Thorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Add BDSM into the mix and I don't know. Or rather, I can't always know. Daniel will always have that line of mystery about him that I can never figure out, yet it leaves me secure in knowing 90% of times who he is and how he will react. I dare say I am never bored with my wonderful and mysterious Daniel. I could feel a wide grin break out.

I looked at the clock again. 6:50. Time to go.

I stood up, walked a few feet closer and paused six feet away from Daniel. Any closer, he would be able to feel the movement in the air and know that the play is coming to an end. I studied Daniel. He is doing very well. He remained in the same position that we started him with. Despite the tremors earlier, he seemed to have steadied and that says something about his mental state. Unshaken. My heart swelled with pride.

I looked at the clock. 6:51. I reached for the key in my pants and darted glances between Daniel and the clock. The second the clock showed 6:52, I walked briskly to Daniel and my palm touched his back in a gesture of comfort. Daniel's ribs expanded and contracted. He just signaled me his acknowledgement that the play is over.

My hands went to work as I quickly unlocked all the locks on the buckles of the mask. Locks dropped to the ground. I could care less. We can clean up later. The single most important thing is to get Daniel out of this thing as soon as possible. My hands started to shake as they undid the buckles. I paused for a second, fisting my hands and then unclenched them. They steadied.

I quickly undid the buckles, untied the strings, but did not pull the mask off right away. I switched position so that I am blocking the light from the window as My hands slowly peeled the mask off Daniel.

Dropping it to the ground, I kneeled on the ground to hug his head to my chest. My hand slipped through his hair as my lips kissed his head. Daniel tipped his head up, eyes closed. My lips went to his. They are dry. God help me. I pecked his lips as I took out his ear plugs.

"I am going to undo the restraints." I whispered softly with care. His hearing is going to be sensitive, so I should not be too close to his ears.

Daniel nodded and hang his head back down. I shifted position to kneel directly before Daniel as I leaned forward and reached one hand to his back and unclipped the hook from the wall. Daniel fell forward as his knees gave out and I straightened to catch him.

The coolness of his skin met the warmth of mine. My arms went around him, just to keep him warm. Daniel said nothing as his head rested on my shoulder. This is not uncommon. I wanted to rub my hands up and down his arms, but they were still in a bind.

"Hey? I am going to undo your arms, okay?" I asked softly. I felt Daniel nod as the weight on my shoulder bobbed. I leaned forward so that Daniel could straighten up. He straightened with me. When I felt he was kneeling on his own, I leaned back slowly and then stood up and walked around him. My hands didn't shake, tremble or waver this time as I quickly unlaced the restraint.

When the monoglove became loose enough, I tugged at the D-string and it too slipped off Daniel and fell into the ground. I pulled Daniel's shoulder back so his head rested on my stomach. My hands started to knead and massage his shoulder. Daniel gave out a sigh of relief and contentment.

I continued to work his shoulders knowing Daniel will let me know when he wants something else. My hands pushed his shoulder back and forth. Finally, I felt his hand on my right ankle and I stopped. I stepped backward as I kneeled once again to undo the spreader bar. Thank God, they had velcro closures.

In two seconds, the spreader bar was off. I touched Daniel as I walked around him again, giving him a hand as he tried to stand. Using my hand, Daniel pulled himself up. His back was to the light. Once he was standing straight, I signaled him like they taught it to us in waltz to take a step back. We danced one step after another until he reached the edge of the bed. I stopped and without a signal, Daniel sat down on the bed. He sighed contently again.

I smiled. We are good together.

"I have a prosciutto sandwich and water for you by the table. You want to eat something?" Daniel was slow to respond, but eventually he nodded his head. I smiled again as I pulled my hand free.

Except Daniel was not letting go of it. I looked at the hand holding mine. "Daniel?" I asked.

Daniel said nothing but pulled my hand toward him. The pull took me by surprise. I tripped and fell onto the bed. Thankfully, I twisted around so I landed on my butt rather than face down. Falling face down anywhere is uncomfortable, even if it is a bed.

I was about to ask Daniel what is the big idea when I felt the weight of his body on mine. His eyes were open now. Blue. They are so blue, clear and intense. I knew that look. He was determined.

He looked at me and then looked up to see the sandwich and water on the table next to the reading chair. He looked down at me again. "You made that before the scene." His voice was coarse and husky. Not much a question, but nevertheless, I nodded my head as I asked, "You want to have it now or later?"

Daniel's eyes were on me. I love having his eyes on me. Sometimes, they look like they are laughing at me, sometimes they twinkle at me, sometimes they tell me he is not pleased. However, I don't think I ever had them on me the way he looks at me now.

"Later." He replied lazily as he leaned his head down to rest between my neck and shoulder. I would love to hug him, but unfortunately, one of my hands is still held in his and the other is somewhat pinned under us.

This is arousing, I thought. For one, Daniel is naked and he is pinning me down on the bed. I was about to shift my other hand when Daniel whispered into my ear.

"Marry me."

I froze and I know he could feel my body tense with his body that lay atop me. His head lifted out of the hook of my neck while his eyes looked for mine. His free hand reached under us and found my other hand.

Taking it by the wrist, he brought my hand in between us. "Marry me." He demanded as he kissed my knuckles.

I blinked, blinked and blinked.

Upon my lack of response, he slipped my ring finger into his mouth.

It is hot! So hot that I almost pulled my hand back except he was still holding onto it. Looking at me now, he pulled my hand toward him and slid his hot mouth down to the base of my ring finger. His eyes softened as the corner of his lips curved up. I felt his teeth bite down and sink into the flesh of my ring finger. I winced. The pain was gone just as fast.

I lay there like some idiot with my mouth hanging slightly off-hinged. Did Daniel just bite me? Did Daniel just propose?

Seriously? Seriously! Well, he didn't exactly propose. He just demanded I marry him and he 'ringed' me.

Wait! Should I take this seriously? I mean he did just come out of a sensory deprivation session. Maybe it wrecked havoc on his judgment, but I want to take him seriously.

If I could have him, then yes! Yes! Yes!

Daniel was reading me as well. I am sure he read the surprise, the uncertainty and the joy. Letting go of the hand he just bitten, he reached for my cheek. I leaned into it instinctively. "Kerry. I am serious."

I am not sure what to believe. He only declared that we should part ways yesterday. Now after one play, he tells me he wants to marry me. It is not that he never brought up the subject. He has always been vocal that he wanted to marry his Domme, but for the longest time, I thought he meant Valerie. Since he never said anything after we got together, I didn't think he would want to marry me. No, I meant I always knew I was the right Domme for him, but I didn't know if Daniel knew that and wanted to marry me.

Hold on, why am I having this discussion with myself now? He clearly just proposed.

A wide smile broke on my face as I leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. "You know you are not going to get away with such an easy proposal, right?"

A grin broke on his face as well. "Did I propose? I don't recall." He said with a confused look so fake that my eyes narrowed dangerously on him.

Daniel laughed a little and kissed me. "I feel so threatened, but a man has got to stand up for what a man believes is right. You are going to be my wife." My left hand was in his again. He kissed the base of my ring finger where his bite mark is quickly disappearing.

"Really?" I asked as I twisted my hand out of his and touched his lips with my thumb.

Daniel lowered his eyes and bit my thumb. What is with the man and biting my hand today? He let go slowly and then kissed it. Well, at least he knows how to make up for his transgressions.

"Yes. All I have to do is put a bun in here," he said as his hand touched the bare skin on my stomach. I shivered at the sight of a very-familiar smirk, "And your mom will do the rest."

My mouth gaped open with lips curved. "Evil!" I slapped him on the arm with my free hand. "Pure evil!"

Daniel laughed. "Who else is going to tame you, my dear Mistress?"

I laughed out loud as Daniel started tickling me and kissing me at the same time.

You, duh! I answered mentally, but said nothing further to Daniel. A Mistress has a certain reputation to maintain, after all.


-Note-

Check out my other stories for more on Kerry and Daniel. Thanks for reading.

12