Some Money on the Side

Story Info
An 18 year old girl becomes part of a bukkake party.
1.6k words
4.38
42.4k
45
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been exactly one year since I had come to the US from Japan as an exchange student. It so happened that this anniversary was the same day as my eighteenth birthday. My friend Lindsay, a gorgeous blonde who was the envy of every girl at college, decided to throw me a party to celebrate both events. Let me add the other person who was the envy of all the other girls at college was me – there were no other Asian girls at the school so I got a lot of attention.

I often thought that Lindsay would be jealous of me but instead she was quite nice. I found at why at the party.

Drink in hand she and my other friend Katie, a green-eyed redhead, eased up next to me with drinks in hand. "So," Katie asked. "How to you like the USA?"

"I love it," I said. "Much freer than Japan."

Lindsay took a big gulp of her drink and smile. "Getting laid yet?"

I was embarrassed because sex is something you don't discuss in Japan. But I put on a brave front and said, "Sure."

Katie whispered in my ear, "Blow jobs?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Lindsay smiled. "Anal?"

"No," I said, shocked that she would ask such a question.

"So," Katie said. "Have you ever noticed that Lindsay and I have a lot of money to throw around?"

"As a matter of fact, I have," I said.

Lindsay put her arm around my shoulder and whispered, "That's because we fuck for money."

I was in a total state of shock. "You...what?"

"We fuck for money," Katie said. "We charge a lot and we make a lot. We have an engagement Friday night and there are too many guys for us to handle by ourselves. How'd you like to make a couple of thousand dollars?"

"What? A couple of..."

"Yeah," Lindsay said. "A pro basketball team is coming into town. Twelve guys at a thousand each just to come all over us."

"It's a bukkake party," Katie said. "There's twelve guys and they're all gonna cum on you, or at least a few of them are."

Stupidly I asked. "On our faces?"

Lindsay shrugged. "Wherever they want."

I thought about the local pro team and asked, "How many black guys?"

"Ten, and two white guys. They're all really tall and I'm sure they all have monster cocks."

"No anal," I gulped. "Right?"

"That's up to you," Lindsay said with a shrug. "I myself can't wait for one of those big black dicks to be up my ass."

"I'm in," I said. Immediately I was so upset at myself. How could I be so stupid? But after a few minutes I felt a puddle forming on my ass as my juices flowed out of my pussy. Just the thought of multiple big black cocks penetrating me had me all wound up.

****

The team was staying at a really expensive hotel downtown. Lindsay explained that they had two adjoining rooms that they might use, but they would probably want to fuck us side by side by side. That thought made me crazy horny.

We rode the elevator up to the top floor and knocked on the hotel room door. A naked black guy, about six ten, opened it. His cock bobbed up and down as he checked us out. A whole bunch of other guys, all of them huge, all of them naked, and all of them with stiff pricks, stood behind him with leering smirks on their faces. "I call dibs on the Hawaiian chick," one of them shouted.Hawaiian? What a jerk!

"Get in line," someone else shouted.

"Come on girls," our greeter said. "Get naked."

Oh, they hooted and hollered and whistled as Katie, Lindsay and I undressed each other. The pawed our tits and rubbed our asses and at least two of them had their fingers in my pussy before I even kicked off my shoes. I felt pressure on my head and dropped to my knees, taking the giant head of a black dick into my mouth. Someone got behind me and jammed his cock in my pussy and someone else, a white guy, stood next to me, his cock inches from my face, his hand moving up and down the length of his prick. I heard Lindsay yelling, "No. No. On the bed."

A pair of hands lifted me into the air like a little doll and deposited me on my back on the bed next to Katie. She already had a cock in her mouth, two black hands on her white tits and her legs up in the air with a prick thrust to the hilt in her pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lindsay next to her. She was holding two pricks in her hands, jerking them off, while another moved in and out of her mouth. I guess someone was fucking her, but I couldn't see that.

Soon whole bed was shaking as a cock plowed my pussy, another penetrated my throat, and two rubbed my ass cheeks. I felt the first hot spurt of hot cum on my stomach, then next on my eye, another on my eye again, and then a final blast on my breasts. When whoever was in my pussy pulled away, I came, sending a squirt flying.

"Sheeee-it," a guy shouted. "This girl's a shooter. Let me at her." I felt my legs going up and over a pair of shoulders and a cock pounding me. The one in my mouth was quickly replaced and it was all I could do to hold onto someone's butt to keep from sliding off the covers. I managed to wipe the cum from my eyes so I could peek at Katie. My God! Jism was smeared in her hair, sliding off her boobs and dripping from her nose. I could only imagine what I looked like, especially when another explosion of hot sticky liquid hit me in the forehead. I squirted again and again as more pricks probed me and more cum landed on my face. If there was a lapse in the action, I blew away the cum from my lips and shouted, "What are you waiting for?"

Someone growled, "Come here, bitch!"

"What," Katie moaned.

"Put your pussy on her face."

Suddenly, Katie was straddling my face, her sopping wet pussy pressed up against my mouth. I felt the bed sag as someone climbed on top of it and then a pair of black legs straddled my chest. Inches from my face, I saw a cock slide into Katie's cunt and felt a pair of balls hitting my chin. When she made some gurgling sounds I knew she was sucking a cock while she was getting fucked.

Then another sagging of the bed, then a tongue in my pussy, and then blasts of cum hitting my chest. The cock in Katie pulled out and send a stream of cum onto her ass and onto my lips. More cum on my stomach. On and on and on it went, my orgasms tearing me up, my squirts feeling like they were flying across the room. I really cannot say how long the three of us were being used, but finally the guys began to fade until only one was left. A big black guy stood at the edge of the bed with my ankles hooked on his shoulders while he pounded my now aching pussy. He seemed so cute when he asked, "Can I cum inside you?"

"Please," I whispered. Finally! A river of hot cream filled me, missing with my own juices. I felt a release when my orgasm seized me and I squirted so hard my juices flowed over his prick and down my thighs.

"Okay, girls," someone said. "The money is on the night stand. Next month, okay Lindsay?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she mumbled. Because my face was covered with pools of jism, I couldn't see her, but I guessed that she was giving one more blow job.

Soon the room was quiet. I wiped the viscous fluid off my face and looked around. Lindsay and Katie were lying on their backs, their chests heaving, their faces and bodies shiny from all the cum spread all over them. Katie seemed to be in outer space. Her hips kept rising and falling as though she was fucking an imaginary cock. Lindsay's hands roamed over her body, spreading the cream on her tits as she squeezed them and tweaked her own nipples.

"I'm gonna shower," I whispered.

"Whatever," Katie mumbled.

"Mmmm," Lindsay murmured.

I was shocked at my reflection. My black hair had streams of white goo in it and my face looked like a Kabuki mask it was so white. I thought I'd never be able to wash the cum out, but I was clean after ten minutes or so. Katie and Lindsay, looking like white Zombies, followed. We didn't say a word to each other for the rest of the night. Lindsay handed Katie and me four thousand dollars and drove us home.

I was so horny that night. All that fucking and only one shot of cum inside me. Around two I crept into Bobby's room, took him by the hand and led him to Jimmy's room.

"Choose," I said. "Choose to see who fucks me. I'll suck the other one off."

I really don't know who fucked me or who sucked me off. I didn't care. All I wanted was the sensation of hot jizz filling my pussy and hot jizz filling my mouth.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah. Then I could sleep.