Some of My Summer with Stefan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he broke off the kiss and stood up in front of me. His cock was a raging hard on too. "Baby we are going to need to wipe off this couch and floor before things dry. I'm so glad you are into leather couches and hardwood floors." He left the room and returned with paper towels and cleaner. I got up to help him.

"Sit down baby. I want you to watch me clean up. I love serving you." Then he reached under the couch and pulled out a French maid's apron.

"Fuck Stefan when did you put all of those things under there?"

"When you went to the bathroom earlier," Stefan said as he tied on the apron. Then he flashed me that cute shit-eating smile. "How do I look?" he asked, turning sideways.

"Fucking hot as hell," I said. After Stefan cleaned the couch and floor, he returned to remove the rest of my clothes, which he took to the laundry room. Then he returned, took my hand, and led me to our bedroom.

"Oh Rick we have at least until next spring and maybe after that we will have time to meet up somewhere for a day or two. Let's enjoy it as much as we can," he said as we slid to the bed. "I only have two priorities in life right now...getting into med school and fucking you as many times as I can until I start med school."

To my amazement I came a ton again when we fucked. Stefan told me that he wanted to fall asleep with my semen inside of him. We then slept hard, more than nine hours. The only reason I woke up was because my cock was being worked over by Stefan's mouth, tongue and lips.

12