Some of Us Enjoy It...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned the corner onto Tom and Sue's block I noticed my wife's car was in the driveway.

"They must have taken Sue's car" I thought to myself.

The door to their house swung open as I approached the walk. There stood Sue with my wife standing just behind her in the hallway.

"Good morning bright eyes!" Sue called out in a sarcastic but playful tone.

"Good afternoon to you as well." I responded with a smile. "I thought you two were having a girl day." I said in a questioning tone...

"We just finished shopping and yoga" Marci piped in "we're taking a sauna and a soak in the hot tub upstairs now. You and Tom can join us when you've finished attending to him. He's out in the shop waiting for you." She said. She almost seemed to be giggling I thought, but then I rethought and realized that I was probably just a little paranoid.

I went past them, giving Sue a peck on the cheek and Marci a full mouth kiss as I remembered our earlier encounter. Then I headed for Tom's shop.

Tom was at his bench with a computer and a number of parts that he was installing.

"Thanks for coming over Brandon. I just need your hands down here to hold a few things in place as I screw them." He said as he smiled and seemed to look me up and down from head to toe. "I see you got the memo on the dress code today" he smirked.

It was then that I noticed we were both wearing the same shorts and tank tops. "I guess I must have." I said with a grin.

"Come over here and get down on the floor" he directed.

My mind instantly went to my dark place. I think I was still hung over a bit and thinking about what I'd shared with Sue.

"I'll need to have you look up from underneath and align the holes so that I can insert these screws." he went on, putting my mind at ease and bringing me back into the moment.

I got down on the floor and began to hold the parts as he handed them to me. He had a number of graphics cards and SD drives to install as well as the fans and lights. I figured I might as well get comfortable down here as it looked like I'd be here a while.

Tom handed me the items to be installed and I aligned them so he could fasten them. The process progressed almost without words for the first several installations. Then Tom began to talk again.

"Despite your little hangover today I have to say that Sue and I enjoyed our time with you last night. She was really pleased with the way you and her got along as you waited for me to finish work. I understand you two had quite the deep conversation." He said. "I'm really glad that our friendship between the four of us has grown lately. I feel like we're all able to be real and totally open together nowadays."

He still didn't give me any indication that Sue might have compromised our agreement to keep our conversation private between the two of us, but he hadn't really ruled it out either...

"I like that feeling too" I responded "it's nice having close friends to share life experiences with."

Things got quiet again. I thought again about last night and recalled how liberating it was to share my secret with Sue. She's the only one I'd ever told about that side of me. A wave of peaceful emotion swept over me as we worked to install the last few parts, me sort of daydreaming as I held the unit still and Tom worked.

"Okay" Tom said as he began to switch up his position. "This is where it gets a bit complicated and maybe a little awkward." He continued as he put one knee up on the bench to steady himself as he reached around to put in another screw.

Tom was focused on connecting the last fan with several screws that were difficult to reach. I used both hands to hold everything in place and couldn't move until he'd finished the last screw.

I continued to daydream. Then I looked away from the focus of our work for an instant...

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed to myself "He's totally commando in his shorts and he's gorgeous!"

I quickly turned back to the task at hand. I could feel my face flush and my breathing became labored.

"You okay down there?" Tom asked, never breaking his focus on those final screws.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Just a sudden burst of hangover, that's all. I'm better now."

"Good, I thought you'd seen a ghost or something" he said "I'm going to need to move here a little bit to get to the last thing I need help with..."

With that he adjusted himself to a position that placed his unencumbered cock right about on the side of my cheek. I tried to concentrate on holding everything steady and checked to see how many screws were left. Curiously, it appeared that he'd already installed the last screw.

My world kind of stopped. Tom wasn't moving at all anymore. I slowly turned my head and came face to face with Tom's now rapidly expanding cock. It was right in front of my mouth as it had grown out of the confines of his shorts. I froze. I sensed he could feel my breath on his expanding manhood. He knew. Oh my god, Marci is just upstairs! I was terrified, but I was also now quickly becoming aroused.

"Brandon," Tom began to ask "there's one more thing I'd appreciate your help with..."

He slowly took his leg off the bench, but instead of backing away he maintained his position with his cock at my face until both of his feet were on the ground. He then placed his hands on my head and gently held me as I looked up from the beautiful sight of his now fully erect cock until our eyes met.

"Sue told me everything." He said bluntly, but softly. "I couldn't even sleep last night thinking about how much I'd enjoy having you blow me."

We continued to look deep into each other's eyes.

"Would you be so kind as to accommodate me in this last little favor today?" he said quietly and with a trace of sarcasm. "You don't have to, but if you would it would truly be appreciated."

I slowly broke my gaze and began looking slowly down his body until I was again staring directly at his cock head. He was still gently holding my head.

Without a word I reached up and slowly lowered his shorts to the floor. His cock was magnificent. 6 to seven inches jutting straight out from his nicely trimmed pubic bush. He smelled fresh from the shower but with a hint of masculinity. It was an intoxicating combination of circumstances, sights and aromas. A drop of pre-cum began to form. I was going in. I no longer was concerned about Marci upstairs or anything else for that matter. I had been dreaming of this moment for years now and I couldn't even THINK of letting this opportunity slip away.

I took him into my mouth. I licked around his helmet and underneath his tip as I began to suck. I stuck my tongue out and down the underside of his shaft as I took his beautiful hard cock deeper. His pre-cum began to mix with my saliva and provide a super slick mixture with a flavor that brought back such delicious memories of pleasures from my past. At this moment I couldn't think of a good reason for not doing this more frequently. I sucked him further into my mouth until he was pressing into the entrance to my throat. My nose was now up against Tom's pubic hair and I was consumed with lust for his scent. My tongue was feeling every bump and vein as it licked and washed all around his shaft. I began to pull my face back, only to suck him back in after a quick lick of his slippery cockhead. I grasped his ball sack using it as a handle to pull him in and out of my mouth. His moans were so loud now that I feared our wives would hear but the knowledge that I was giving him this level of pleasure made it worth the risk in my mind right now.

Despite the fact that I'd cum just hours ago with my wife, I felt my own orgasm building. I hadn't even touched myself but the motion of my body moving up and down on Tom's cock was causing my own cock to bump and grind between the floor and my thighs.

I let go of Tom's balls and grasped his hips pulling him deep into my throat. I kept pulling him in and out of my mouth by his hips until he finally started fucking my face on his own. Soon he tensed and let out a great moan as he pumped my mouth and throat full of his delicious seed. He fucked my face and shouted "Oh Brandon!" as his cum continued to spurt and spurt filling my mouth with his warm liquid. I swallowed as quickly as I could but made sure to save some to savor in my mouth.

Soon he stopped pushing. His dick began to soften and become sensitive. I slowly allowed him to fall from my mouth. I looked up at his eyes as he lifted me to my feet. He leaned towards me and kissed my forehead. We embraced silently for a moment.

"That was truly the most wonderful blowjob I've ever experienced." He whispered "Thank you so much Brandon."

I looked him in the eyes and answered "Any time, my friend, any time."

His taste was still lingering luxuriously in my mouth as we made our way upstairs to join our wives in the hot tub.

As we stepped out onto the deck I could see Sue and Marci sitting up on the side of the hot tub. They both smiled knowingly at us. I tried to play it cool when I noticed both of them staring at my legs with a pleasantly shocked look on their faces.

"I trust Brandon was able to help you adequately complete your tasks Tom?" Marci asked, still looking at my legs...

It was then that I looked down myself and saw the large wet spot on my shorts and the pearlescent liquid dripping down my leg... "Oh my god!" I thought to myself "I came and didn't even notice!"

How embarrassing.

Tom answered Marci's question "He performed much better than adequately. I hope you'll allow him to help me again in the future."

They all laughed.

I was embarrassed beyond description. My face again turned 50 shades of red.

"Get your dirty shorts off and get in the pool Brandon. We love you. We're so happy to finally have a willing cocksucker in our group!" Sue added.

I peeled off my tank and dropped my soiled shorts. I stepped into the pool and Marci took a hold of my shoulders and pulled me in close for a passionate kiss. The second time today that we shared the taste of fresh sperm together.

I think I'll enjoy my new position in our group. I'm truly feeling liberated.

Blowjobs, some of us truly do enjoy giving them.

12