Some Threesomes are Great

Story Info
Sara asks her brother for a HUGE favor.
14.8k words
4.59
293.7k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

This is the third episode of the Bob and Sara relationship. If you will remember from the first two they are brother and sister and finally gave in and became sexually involved. In order to try and separate themselves from the problems that an incestuous relationship would cause in their private lives they agreed that Sara would go off to college and the separation would do them both some good. It didn't work as well as they thought it might and they ended up getting together at every opportunity. This is a continuation of that saga:

"Bob, I have some exams at the end of the week but will be free for the weekend and the first couple of days of next week. How about driving up to Philadelphia and picking me up and we can continue up to Newport Friday night and then spend Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and head back on Tuesday. There is a boat show going on that I'd like to see. Leave a message on my answering machine to talk about it."

Well, that was Sis telling me what she wanted us to do for the weekend. We are generally in sync but I wasn't sure I felt like the drive to Newport. I called her machine and told it we'd have to talk about the trip and for her to keep trying my cell phone.

She called back within the hour to tell me more about what she was thinking about.

"Bob, you will remember me telling you about my roommate, Marlo. The black girl."

"Yes I do." I answered. "But what the hell does she have to do about the weekend?"

"Well, you will remember I told you she is three years older than me and is still a virgin."

"Yeah, so what?"

"I told her I would ask you to take care of that problem for her if she would join us for the trip up to Newport."

"WHAT, you mean you want me to fuck your roommate?"

"Yes, but you don't have to be so crude about it. I am asking you to have sex with her and since it would be her first time I was hoping you would be gentle about it."

"You mean like I was with you?"

"Yes, sort of." She purred.

"Sara, you are something else. What does this girl look like and has she simply accepted the fact that you and I go together and I would be having sex with her without any feelings for her at all?"

"Yes, she know you would simply be doing her a service."

"Holy shit. You are something else. Are there any more virgins up there in that college you would like me to deflower?"

"Bob, don't be so crude. If you don't want to do this for her just say so and she will have to find someone else."

"No, I hate to turn down a new piece of pussy. I'm getting a little tired of rattling around in that cavern of yours." I joked, just waiting for her to explode and explode she did.

"You no good piece of shit. How can you talk about me that way? I thought you really cared for me and not just for the sex."

"Slow down honey. I was just teasing."

I drove up there at noon Friday and met the two of them at the small apartment they shared. Marlo was a knockout with a magnificent body. She was about five feet two and one hundred and five pounds with one of thinnest waists I had seen. Her smile was to die for and her skin was a light chocolate and her hair was smooth and silky black. She had to bend over to load her suitcase in the car and the sight of her delicious tight little ass had me thinking of all that was in front of me on the trip before I even got in the car. I could see the bulge of her tits and they looked fantastic. She was one fine looking gal. Halle Barry, the movie star came to mind as I looked at her.

Newport is about two hundred and fifty miles from Philadelphia and other than crossing the Bronx in New York it is almost all Interstate so I expected to get there no later than seven counting stopping for lunch. The drive went well and we had a late lunch at a great little seafood restaurant on the Connecticut shore just over the NY/Conn. Border. We arrived in Newport right at seven PM and got a room at the major hotel right on the waterfront. I used my corporate account number to swing it for most of the rooms in town were booked because of the boat show. We had a suite with adjoining rooms; a living room between the two rooms and each room had a king-sized bed and a balcony overlooking the harbor.

"Girls, what do you say we take a short walk around the harbor and find a good spot for dinner before returning here for a nightcap?"

Sara jumped at it. "Marlo, I hope you like seafood for this place is famous for it."

"I love it. Next to pasta it is my favorite." She replied.

We found a nice little place right on the pier and were fortunate to be able to swing a table with only a half-hour wait. We grabbed a few drinks and walked around the harbor with one of those buzzer gadgets they gave us to let us know when our table was ready. The table couldn't have been any better. It was off in a corner and we had all of the privacy we could ever ask for.

"Marlo, Sara told me what you want me to do and I hope you aren't going to regret this weekend."

"I know I won't. Sara told me how you introduced her to sex and it sure sounded as if you were very gentle. I'm hoping you will teach me a lot more than just how to have intercourse."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

Sara was just taking all of this in and I wasn't sure if she had prompted Marlo on what to say or not.

"Well, I read lots of things about oral and manual stimulation and I am hoping you will teach me about those as well."

"Honey, and I hope you don't mind me calling you that, please answer one thing for me. Why do you want me to teach you those things? Don't you think you would have learned them when you went to bed with some guy you really cared for?"

"Sure I would but I don't want to appear that he had all of the fun before we did it. I want him to know that I had some too."

I almost fell off the chair laughing. "You're something else and I will do my level best to make you an expert before this weekend is over." I laughingly replied. "It will be a first for me too. I never had sex with an African American gal before."

We sort of hurried through the dinner I guess to get to the fun and games we knew was ahead of us.

We picked one room for the activity and I said, "Girls, I'm going to take a quick shower and you can either join me or take your own."

They opted for their own and I was in and out of the shower in a flash. I wrapped a towel around my waist and slipped out on the balcony with one of the drinks from the room's mini bar. The girls didn't take long and Sara stood just inside of the sliding door and said that she was going in the other room to take a little nap. I took it that that was my cue to get my instructor ass in gear.

I went into the room and found Marlo on the bed with the covers pulled down and her just lying on a towel she had placed over the sheet. One look at her and my cock was rising to the occasion. Her eyes were glued to it and it wasn't long before she was saying,

"Bob, you are immense. I'll never be able to take all of that inside if me."

"Relax honey. Sara said the same thing and everything worked out perfectly."

I lay beside her and pulled her face to mine for a long slow and deep kiss. She soon had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and I let a hand slide down to gently cover her mound. She had most of her pubic hair shaved and my fingers could feel the moisture beginning to come out of her vagina.

When we came up for air from the kiss I bent down and took a nipple between my lips and let my tongue massage it lightly. I brought my hand back up to lightly caress her huge breast and as I moved my mouth over to the other breast I could feel her breathe a little deeper.

"Marlo, I am going to slide down and use my mouth on you to both increase your arousal and to lubricate you for the entrance of my cock."

She just moaned without saying a word.

I slipped down and positioned my arms under the cheeks of her ass with my hands up and across her stomach. My mouth was soon buried between her tight innocent pussy lips and my tongue was busy searching out her clit. It didn't take long before it was coming out from under its sheath as my tongue sought it out for some serious action.

Her moans were getting louder by the minute and her hips were thrashing from side to side. I kept up the action of my tongue for a little while longer before she whispered,

"Bob, come up here and kiss me again."

I did and held her tight as the kiss ended and my mouth once again began enjoying her hard young nipples. While my mouth was busy with the kiss I replaced my tongue on her clit with the fingers of one hand. It wasn't long before the clit was uncovered and she whispered to me,

"You are doing what I try to do to myself when I masturbate but you are doing it far better."

I just smiled and then rolled over her and positioned the head of my cock in front of her pussy. I was holding my shaft with one hand and then I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, lubricating it further with the juices of her arousal and the saliva from the exploration of my mouth just a few minutes earlier. Slowly I slipped the head between the lips of her pussy and could actually feel her pulse beating right up through my cock.

The urge to drive it home in one hard thrust was almost overwhelming. I didn't know why I felt it greater than I did when I was opening Sara up some months ago but I did. I could feel her retreat from the pressure I was exerting to push myself into her so I moved slowly, just a fraction of an inch at a time, in and out, in and out, until I felt her begin to relax and I started some heavier pressure.

It wasn't much longer before I felt the resistance of her hymen and I gave a much harder push as I opened her up all the way. Her arms were pulling me to her and she was throwing her young flat stomach hard up against mine. As I was pushing to get the last four or five inches into her I could feel some major resistance on her part. The pain of my large cock driving into her tight young pussy seemed to be causing her major discomfort. Her moans were becoming screeches and her breaths were hot and heavy. She had moved one of her hands over to her mouth and was biting on it to stifle any sounds coming out of her with the pain she was feeling.

"Marlo, would you like me to stop now?" I asked

She shook her violently from side to side and took it upon herself to throw her hips even higher and harder up at me. I continued the pressure and inch by inch I slipped deeper and deeper into her. I looked down and could see I still had a few inches to go and I thought that I might be easier to just give one more thrust and see how far I got. I did and the screech turned into a scream as the pain almost overcame her.

That was all that Sara needed to hear to come running into our room to see what was going wrong. What she saw was Marlo's firm young brown legs wrapped around my back with her arms doing the same around my neck. The last thrust causing the scream had driven me into the hilt and she had planted her lips on mine as she moved her ass from side to side and then up in small slow circles to meet up with my thrusting. Tears were running down her cheeks but they had turned into tears of enjoyment rather quickly. I moved my mouth close to her ear and whispered,

"The pain will only be there for a minute or so and then you will be feeling terrific."

She just nodded.

Sara was wise enough to slip back out of our room without letting Marlo know she had witnessed the final act of her losing her virginity.

I settled into long slow thrusts coming all the way out with just the tip of my cock staying in her and then driving it all the way back again. I didn't have to say a thing before she was matching my thrusting and we were soon in sync with one another. I could feel the warmth begin deep inside of me as the heat of her passion was adding to my own. Her breathing was becoming faster and deeper and I knew her own orgasm wasn't far off.

I then felt her legs releasing my back and being thrown high in the air as her orgasm hit her.

"Bob, oh Bob. I'm exploding."

"That's the feeling of your orgasm honey and here comes my own," as I started to shoot stream after stream in her dark young pussy. My come lubricated her even more and I was soon slipping in and out of her faster and faster as I was filling her pussy with my come. This time it was me who planted my lips on hers and kissed her for all I was worth. She lowered her legs and once again wrapped them around my back as we lay there coming down from our orgasmic highs.

Damn, I realized that Marlo's pussy was tighter than Sara's and it grabbed my cock as if it wouldn't ever let go.

I rolled off her and had one arm under her neck and she was nuzzling her face against my neck. I looked down and could see a fairly large splash of blood on the towel under her ass.

Right then Sara had timed it to join us.

"Well, Marlo. What did you think of your first piece of ass?" Sara asked.

"Oh don't talk about it like that. I thought it was wonderful and I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you for sharing Bob this way."

"Oh, I'll think of something." Sara uttered with a devilish look in her eyes.

Sara came over to the side of the bed and said, "OK fat asses, move over and let me join you."

Marlo and I laughed and scooted over to make room for Sis.

"Marlo, I stayed out of the room while you were two were going at it figuring you would appreciate the privacy for your first time. Bob and I have been doing it long enough that I don't need that and anytime you want to watch us in action feel free to come close and watch."

"Really, Gee I would love to see you two in action. I am certain I would learn some more."

"Well, let me begin your training by showing you how I get Bob hard and ready for some more action right after he has had an orgasm."

With that she reached over and slid her fingers up and down the length of my shaft. She let a few fingers slide around the head of it after coating them with some precum that was seeping from the tip of my cock and had the fingers of her other hand lightly caressing my balls. Damn, she has learned this lesson very well for I could feel the stirring deep inside of me already. While she was doing this I had a hand lightly massaging her breast and ever so tenderly pinching her nipple. That always turns her on big time and the moans coming out of her were evidence of her arousal.

I pulled her on top of me so she would be riding me like a horse and Marlo's eyes widened as she saw what was happening. Sara knelt up and straddled me and I had a hand holding my cock straight in the air and in line with her pussy. She lowered herself on to the head of my cock and then let herself slide all the way down my long shaft.

Marlo couldn't believe it and had to ask, "Sara, doesn't that hurt?"

"Not a bit honey. It feels terrific. You'll see ... he'll fuck you like this before this weekend is over." Sara answered.

I had reached up and was lightly pinching her nipples as she was rising and falling on my shaft. She would rise almost all the way off me but when she went down she drove herself harder than she ever did before. I could feel my cock touch something deep inside of her as she did that and I only hoped we weren't doing any damage to her insides. The only thing I could think of was that it was her cervix I was hitting and that wouldn't do her any damage.

Her hair was flailing from side to side and she was biting her lower lip as her passion increased. It wasn't long before she was completely aroused and her moans got louder almost to the point I was worried hotel security would be knocking at the door to see if there was anything wrong.

When I felt her orgasm start I pulled her down and planted some big kisses on her to silence her noises. When she was in the middle of her orgasm she was driving her pussy hard against me and by then her moaning and screeching had stopped and all she needed to do was to kiss me and throw her tight little pussy against my cock. It wasn't much longer before I was feeling the heat in my balls and I was shooting a stream deep inside of her. Marlo leaned forward and watched my juices run out of Sara's pussy.

"Well now. I think that each of you have a pussy that has been well and truly fucked. What do you say?"

Marlo just laughed a little and nodded affirmatively. Sara said, "Sure, but I hope it is going to get some more attention before this night is over."

"You can count on that." I replied.

Marlo got very serious and asked, "Bob, did I do it all right. I mean, were you satisfied with having sex with me?"

What could I say? "Sex with you was about the best I ever had. ... your pussy is the tightest I ever fucked ... your body is the most luscious I ever held??" I could say all of those things and more if I wasn't afraid to hurt Sara big time and certainly ruin what we had between us.

"You were great honey and as we get into more stuff you will even get better. The way that Sara and I just had sex is something most girls like and we'll try that way soon."

Sara jumped in with, "how about I get us a few drinks from the room's mini bar and we can pull on something light and sit out on the balcony and enjoy the scenery of the harbor.

It really was something else. The boat show had filled the harbor with everything from small skiffs to some very giant and expensive yachts.

I didn't like the wine in the mini bar and called down and had them deliver a couple of bottles of some I was familiar with. The girls had pulled on tops without their bras and shorts without their panties. I just had shorts without my skivvies and I would have loved to have had sex with one or both of them out on that balcony for all the town to see. What we were doing and where we were doing it and how we were dressed for it aroused me more than I could even think about.

Marlo got giggling and when I asked her what she was laughing about she never answered but just pointed at my crotch. Sure enough I was harder than a steel rod and was making a hell of a tent in my shorts. I looked at her and asked her what she was prepared to do about it.

"All I can think of was what I saw Sara do before when she was trying to make you hard but you are already that way so I don't know what to do."

Sara had to jump in with, "Marlo, if you stroke that hard cock nicely enough it will explode the way it did inside of us earlier."

"You mean I can make you have an orgasm with just my hand?" she asked.

"Oh yes. You certainly could dear one. Would you like to try it?"

"Everyone will see us." She muttered.

"Well, we could get a towel and drape it over my crotch and you could stroke me under the towel." I suggested.

"I'm afraid," she answered.

"Gals, let's go inside where there will not be any prying eyes and I'll treat you both to something special."

As soon as we entered the room I told them to strip and hit the sack. I did the same and told them both to lay back and spread their legs. They did it but Marlo was giggling big time.

"What is the treat you promised?"

"Patience my dear. I think that Sara might be guessing what I have in mind."

I had them lay close together and I lay between their legs that were touching each other's.

"Marlo, you said earlier you had heard about oral sex. I am going to perform it on each of you almost at the same time. How about that?"

With that I lowered my face to Sara's pussy and folded the fingers on one hand into a wedge shape and inserted it in to her pussy. Her pussy lips closed on it and I let my tongue go forward to find her clit. While I was doing this I let my other hand reach over and gently, oh so gently, let it find its way into the opening of Marlo's tight, tight pussy. I didn't insert them more than an inch or so but let them wander around the outer lips of it.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers