Some Time Around Midnight

Story Info
A chance encounter ends naked on the couch.
676 words
3.59
25.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are, it's sometime around midnight. The white dress you were wearing lies next to my clothes in the pile by the coffee table.

The memories of our night plays through my mind, the chance meeting, the quiet conversation, the laughter and flirting. I thank Karma for bringing us together, tonight I am drunk from you...it feels so wonderful.

We are lying on the couch spooning, you are naked in my arms, me in the back and you in the front. My fingers are between your legs and I gently coax apart your folds, I feel your love moisture coating them, making them wet. Gently I slip one finger in and you give an involuntary moan. Slowly I move my finger, in and out...I love the way you clench down each time I try to pull out, not wanting me to leave. I add another finger and move a little deeper, your moans grow louder, your emotions taking you away.

We are cast in a glow from the light of the fireplace, the music softly playing from your stereo joins our breathing and the sounds of my fingers entering and leaving your body. If this were a movie we would be in soft focus, the light just enough to allow an audience to see us and what we are doing, not in an obscene way, but as lovers enjoying the moment.

Your legs are splayed open, offering yourself to me completely, wantonly. I pull out my fingers and bring them to my mouth, greedily I suck them, tasting the sweetest nectar in the world. I reach back down and my thumb finds your clit and I give it a little flick. Your body jumps into the air like I have given you an electric shock, you are so sensitive to my touch.

I rub your sex with the palm of my hand, over your clit, grinding down and pulling you up. Your breathing is shallow, your firm breasts are heaving up and down, your nipples so hard and long. I slip two fingers inside you and as you try to close your legs I tell you leave them open, tonight you are mine and I control you.

I cradle your naked body in my arms, surrounding myself with your presence, nothing in the world matters right now but you. I nuzzle your neck, leaving kisses in my wake and a few love marks. You can feel me rubbing against your bottom, my hardness yearning to be in you.

I guide your body on top of mine, your back to my chest, my fingers never leave your heavenly opening. My other hand reaches around and cups your breast, so soft and firm. I pinch your nipple, lightly at first and then with more determination, bringing you pain and pleasure, your body shakes and you call out my name.

My hardness is sliding between your now closed legs, you are dripping so much love juice that I can easily move back and forth. I pull your mound up with my fingers as the swollen head of my cock searches out for your sweet opening. Ever so slowly I enter you, then I freeze for a moment, enjoying the tightness. As I wait I can feel you squeeze and it is all I can do to hold back from exploding in you. It feels so naughty and delicous at the same time.

My thumb finds your clit and I rub it in small circles, elicting your moans, so deep and sexy. Your bare bottom starts thrusting back, taking more and more of me into you. Entwined together, we rock our bodies with an urgency fueled by desire and wanting.

Your blonde hair swirls around my face and I can smell your perfume, the motion of our bodies playing a dance of their own while our minds and souls are bonding even further. Our special moment is building and it won't be long now until we feel the release we are both craving, wanting, needing.

It's sometime around midnight.