Somebody's Got To Do It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After (I think) a few minutes, my consciousness rose back into the living.

Elaine was rubbing her body on mine. I felt her breasts mash into me and then just her nipples travel down to my crotch where my stiffie was becoming prominent. She didn't know I was conscious but the next time her breasts were on my chest, I reached under her and lifted her onto my cock. She realized what I was up to and slid on gracefully.

"Ohhh...that feels so good." I love to hear a woman coo. "I thought you might be asleep but even if you were asleep, I was going to fuck you. This is much better." I felt my balls slap her ass and I held still. "Yes. This is much better." We proceeded to rock for a few minutes.

"Come. Lets go inside. That was just a lagniappe." An owl hooted in the distance, clear through the stillness of the night.

We went inside, toweled each other off and ran to the bedroom. I tossed her on the bed and threw myself between her legs. All of her plethora of charms was open to me. "I want you to fuck me, Ray. I'm so horny for you."

"In good time, Elaine." My head swooped down to her beautiful mound and I took a long slurp from her asshole up to her clit. She arched up. I did it again. She arched and groaned. I did it once more and her vagina opened up to me. The canal was yawning at me and so I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. She pushed her pussy into me and shuddered.

I began to suck on her clit with little butterfly strokes until I felt her shudder again and have a small orgasm, more like a hiccup. I got up on my hands and knees and poked my cock against her hole, sliding the head in and then out to rub over her clit. I did this a few times until I slid in to the warm envelop of her sweetest charm.

She rocked up and back on it, sliding out and pumping in but our movements were hardly frantic. This was a slow dance, every movement to savor. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me deeper. When she engulfed my full length, she backed off a little and drew it in again. I could feel the slight pain from my raw skin on my penis but it didn't feel too bad. It was an extra fillip. I felt her motions and synched up with her. She became more insistent and so I backed off more and made the strokes longer. She was cumming. Right on the edge. I tried to hold her there for as long as I could but indeed, I could not stop her.

"Cum with me, Ray. Cum in me."

She arched, squealed and began to pinch her muscles. She was cumming and drawing my cum as well. I could not hold back to this exquisite sensation and I sprayed my cum along her walls. She squealed again and cried out, "Oh yeah...yeah...oh God...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." We vibrated against each other and tried to catch our breath. Eventually, we settled down. I was surprised by the amount of sweat we had generated. I pulled the covers up.

"Wow. That's the first time I ever came at the same time with a partner. I usually can't cum that way. I have to have my clit stimulated and licked. That was a first for me and it was great. Gol-lee, was Gabby right about you."

"Hmmm," was all that I could utter. I was asleep in her arms. Sometime in the morning as the sun was just breaking, I got up to take a piss. I noticed that the bed was empty. After my piss, I stumbled around the house looking for her. I found a note by the kitchen coffee.

I let myself out. I had a wonderful time although next time I want to have you at full capacity. Not that there was anything wrong, it's just that the thought is mind-boggling. I owe Gabby big time. I will call you later. Elaine.

I like that. A girl that gets up and leaves. I stumbled my way back to bed and slept the morning away.

The smartphone's incessant ringtone woke me. I waited for it to go to voicemail. Even then I didn't move. I felt a little sore all over but that was to be expected from last night's gig. You really expend a lot of adreneline-charged energy that you pay for more dearly as you age. I lay there and thought about Elaine and my too-sensitive-to-touch dick. Yeah, I lay there and thought about that.

I pushed myself and grunted. I reached for the phone and checked messages. There was one from Rudy, probably about the gig. There was one from my agent, probably looking for some product, in both the conventional and other ways. There was one from Elaine and one from Gabby, that big mouth.

Hey baby. I hear you did my gf right. I knew you would. Do me a favor, do her again. And save room for me.

Love ya, G

Next I listened to Elaine's message. Her voice was not as dramatic as Gabby's...no, I could hear her youthful enthusiasm through the phone.

I hope you're awake and feeling ok. I was worried I killed you. Please call me to let me know you're okay? Anyway, I thought last night was memorable and I'm more than willing to play with you any time you want to play. I can be a little freaky, too, but we can talk about that later. Maybe you want to go to dinner tonight? My treat. Anyway call me.

I looked at the time. 10:40. I decided to take a shower, have my coffee and then make my phone calls. I had to think about this.

The pounding water felt great and shook away nearly all external traces of sex and sleep. My head, on the other hand, was running a mile a minute. Did I need another girlfriend right now? Maybe she was too possessive. She was young, too. Could I even handle it? What is the legal limit and do I have to throw them back?

Weighty thoughts were in my coffee, too. I listened to my agent tell me he would send me specs on a new job and to call him like yesterday and she really had some great body and what a tight snatch and I'd better pour myself another cup. Did I have things I had to do today? No, it was the weekend. I took a deep breath and called Elaine.

"Well, hi sleepyhead."

"I feel refreshed now. I could go another round now...I mean, play another set..."

"I know very well what you meant...and I like it. I can't talk right now, I have a client coming but can you meet me at seven at Favorita?"

"I'll see you there."

"Bye...later...I can't wait...I'm wet already..."

"Bye, Elaine."

Did I need this? Could I handle this? What's the saying, "When it rains, it pours..."? Well, I had eight hours until dinner. I wouldn't mind if this lifestyle eased up just a little bit. I don't have flood insurance.

The story continues...

12