Somebody's Got To Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say."

We slowly struggled up off the bed. I went to the bathroom to turn on the shower. When it heated up, I stepped into the shower. When I moved to close the sliding stall door, she stepped into it. I looked over her body and she was right, she was oogy. She was all covered in sweat, cum and every other secretion that comes with the species. I stepped aside so she could get under the shower head. The water streamed over her as she stood motionless. Her pussy was weeping cum so I got down on my knees and began to love her orally. She spread her legs.

"Go easy on me. My cunt just had a workout."

"Unngh.." My mouth was filled with a glob of cum she belched into it. Also, the water from the shower was beating down on my face. When I cleaned her out, I stood back up.

"That felt nice, thank you. Now it's my turn." She took the bar of soap and began to wash me down. She ran the soap down my ass crack and ran a finger into my pucker. She tweaked it and turned my around to soap up my crotch. "Yes, I see some claw marks on your cock. I was vicious." She covered my cock with little licks and kisses.

"That felt nice, too. But it won't wake up for a good while. I'm all fucked out."

"Then kiss me."

We embraced under the streaming water and kissed. It was sublime. It lasted for several minutes. When we broke the kiss, she got out of the shower. I turned it off and stepped out where she was waiting with a towel. Then we got dressed.

I went off to the kitchen to brew some coffee. She joined me, a few minutes later. Although she had cleaned up well, she still looked beat.

"Wow, that was some workout. Maybe you could be my Personal Trainer? I could say I was at the gym all day." She smiled.

"Sure, why not? I had you doing leg lifts, chest presses...you could say I worked on your butt today."

"Yeah...," she sighed. "That was real good today. I feel very mellow. You make me feel so comfortable. That was great sex."

"Yup. That hit the spot."

"So I have to admit, I like this arrangement a lot. When I need good old fucking, you're the one I call. You're always there for me."

"It works well for me, too. Sex with you is serious fun. And you've got a good head, too."

"I come here, I get fucked. Pure and simple. I don't need to bother you with my nonsense and I don't have to hear yours'. It works out fine."

"Service with a smile. Consider me your very own Sybian."

"Hah! I should be so lucky! But you're a damn good facsimile."

"So, you gonna call me when you next have to scratch and itch?"

"Of course! Let me ask you, are you interested in sharing me?"

"Explain."

"I'm thinking of have a few people over to my BFF, Junie's house. It's big. It's private. It's discreet. Get a bunch of similar thinking people together for the purpose of finding the Giant Cosmic "O". Could you be more hedonistic? Anyway, let's mix it up. I'm thinking, of course, of Junie...you know her, she waits at The Dockside...big tits, little ass, dark hair." I shook my head. I haven't been to The Dockside in years. "And also Cherie, a hot bi nurse. And David, my gay coworker, and Donald...maybe six or eight people for a wild night. You in?"

"Balls deep. I have a couple that I know would fit well."

"Good. I'll let you know when. I've gotta go. I'll call you."

She grabbed her keys and turned toward the door. I reached out and grabbed her ass pulling her back onto me.

"Let me grab your ass just once more."

"Next time. I'll make you stuff it." She shook her fanny in my hand and turned to leave. "You're the best. Thanks for the afternoon. I loved it." And she was gone. I listened as her engine disappeared down the lane.

I sat on my big overstuffed couch and turned on the tube. Within five minutes, I was snoring contentedly. I must have slept for about an hour when I heard the phone ringing...or maybe it was a phone ringing in a dream. I was in that peculiar in-between feeling. When I finally realized that it was my phone and it was in the kitchen and maybe I should open my eyes and get up and get it, it had stopped ringing. I stretched my muscles. The evening news was babbling away about some bozo running for the Republican ticket and yada yada yada. I walked into the kitchen, threw some water on my face and poured a cuppa joe. I picked up the phone. It dutifully reported that I'd missed a call from Casey, one of my group of irregulars.

"Hello, Casey. I'm sorry I missed your call. Call me back."

I walked out on the deck and made an inspection of what work needed to be done in the backyard. Owning a house is a never-ending job and my mind was now scheduling work. The phone rang.

"Hey, Ray, how you doin'?"

"Not bad, Case. Just relaxing. Why, what's up with you two."

"I'm sitting here with Terry and we're looking for a bottle of wine, a joint or two, a hot tub and another cock for my pussy. You up to play?"

"Give me an hour. I have to clean up from this afternoon."

"Well, you can clean up but we're coming up the street. See you in a few."

I was in the bedroom stripping the heavily soiled sheets when I heard them pull up. I was filling the washing machine when they came in. "I'm in here!"

"Aha! Destroying the evidence, huh!" I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it in. I unzipped my jeans and threw them in. Now, I stood nude before them. I walked out of the utility room and through the house toward the deck. I turned on the hot tub and let it warm up. I walked back to the kitchen. Terry was uncorking a Clos Pegasse Pinot Noir. They were nude, too.

"Hi guys. What's up?"

12