Somebody's Watching Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit ... your kidding. One one alpha? Oh fuck! Roger. Acknowledged ... will implement protocols. Understand -- immediately. Out."

"John? What's wrong?" I said, trying to get my head out of my sexual fog and wrap it around some new reality.

John pulled his still hard cock out of my cunt with a wet sounding 'smack' and stood up. He took a single step over to where he'd tossed his jacket on my chair and removed something from it. As he turned to me he was screwing something onto the barrel of a gun.

As soon as I saw the gun I shrieked.

"I am sorry Peggy; I am really so sorry." He said as he slowly raised the gun and pointed it at my head.

My last thought was; I was right, they are watching me.

Then everything went black.

Then I saw a bright white light; so bright that there was nothing there, no details, no objects just glaring overwhelming brightness. So this is death, I thought; and as that thought occurred to me, I hoped desperately that it meant there is something after death. You know, the fact that I was still thinking after dying.

Then, slowly, the details in the bright light began to resolve. There was some sort of weird light fixture on a white ceiling; it was huge and extremely bright.

"She's awake doctor." I heard a woman's voice say.

"Young lady, I'm Doctor Philips, head of neurosurgery here at the medical center. You know you're a very lucky young woman, don't you?"

I tried to speak but only garbled sounds came out of my throat.

"Whoever shot you aimed a bit too high to kill you; though the bullet did penetrate your skull. However, it lodged just beneath the bone and does not seem to have done much damage." The doctor told Peggy. "What's really odd is the police told me that from the gunshot residue they're certain it was at point blank range." He added.

Shaking his head, as if in disbelief, the doctor added; "You really are very lucky indeed, my dear ... but, I think you're going to be just fine."

12