Someday Ch. 3

Story Info
Cassie & her lover wake up together.
1.8k words
4.26
16.2k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

Cassie woke first in the morning - coming to consciousness very slowly. Bright sunlight peeked through the crack in the heavy curtain. She became aware of several things at once. Number one, the arm draped lightly over her waist did not belong to her husband; number two, that was okay; number three, she needed a shower so bad that it felt like her legs were stuck together. She didn't want Doug to wake up and see her like this.

Very carefully, she pushed the covers off herself and rolled out from under his arm. She tiptoed quietly across the room, picking up her bag as she went. She closed the bathroom door before she turned on the light.

A quick glance in the mirror made her grimace. Her hair was tied in knots from all the thrashing and sweating she'd done the night before. But she smiled to herself. It was worth it, even though it took more than fifteen minutes before she was able to pull her brush through it without snags.

The water in the shower seemed incredibly loud after the silence she'd tried to maintain, so she tried to make it a quick but thorough one. However, the warm stream beating down on her head and shoulders lulled her into a relaxed trance. She stood still, her arms down at her sides just letting it pour over her face, down her neck and spread its heat over her full breasts. The things she'd done last night with him had left her in a state of heightened sensitivity and even the feeling of the water on her skin was a sensual experience.

A soft sigh and a wistful smile distracted her enough so that she'd not heard the bathroom door open. But when the curtain rattled, she jumped in surprise. Doug was stepping into the shower behind her.

"Ah, I can't believe you'd start without me," he teased her.

"Well, you just seemed so peaceful, sleeping like that…" she said, turning to face him. Like most men, he'd gotten up with a morning stiffy. Cassie raised her eyebrows, looking pointedly at it and said, "Mmmm, is that for me?"

"For nobody else," he smiled, then he leaned down to give her a gentle good morning kiss.

"I'll wash your back if you wash mine," he offered, reaching for the soap.

"Sounds like a deal to me," she answered.

He dropped the soap into her palm and said, "You go first, 'cause I'm planning to take longer."

"Oh, yeah?" she gave a questioning look.

"Oh yeah," he confirmed, turning to offer his back.

Cassie took her own sweet time, only beginning with his back. It was wide and well-muscled and the skin was soft and smooth. She ran the bar of soap over the whole area, starting at his neck and ending at his waist. She ran her fingers along the muscle roots, not only washing but also giving a deep massage. She worked his shoulders too, and after using a little more soap, she went down his arms to his hands and fingers - her hands sliding firmly against his skin.

She moved slippery fingers over the cheeks of his butt and lightly through the crack, noticing that the morning wood seemed to fortify itself. After going down and back up each leg, she asked him to turn around.

While staring up into his eyes, she dragged the bar over his chest, the hair catching in it and causing little bubbles. She rubbed it lightly over each of his nipples until they were stiff, then she used her hands again, scrubbing, kneading, teasing.

She knelt before him, rubbing her hands together to work up a thick lather, then reached for his scrotum, gently soaping it and the area below it. Very slowly, she circled the shaft of his cock and washed it thoroughly, until she could see it producing its own moisture at the tip. Then she held it under the stream of water to rinse it off. When the soap residue was gone, she gave its head a lick to taste the precum.

"Just making sure it was all the way clean," she said with a naughty smile.

"Oh, I see," he smiled as he reached down and pulled her to her feet. "But now it's my turn."

Doug started on the back of Cassie's neck after she slung her wet hair to one side. He massaged every inch of her back, her shoulders, arms and down to her fingertips, using a touch that was a little rougher than hers. She braced herself against the wall of the shower, ducking her head away from the flow of water so she could look back and watch him.

After he rinsed her back and re-soaped his right hand, he leaned in and pressed his chest against her back. While he gently kissed her neck, the slick right hand caressed the firm round cheeks of her ass.

Cassie arched her back and tilted her head to give him better access to the tender spot beneath her jawline. She felt his fingertips probe down between her cheeks, sliding easily lower until one finger pressed against the very tight hole.

She moaned low in her throat as he pushed the finger inside, easing past the tough muscle. The shower had nothing to do with how wet she was getting now.

It puzzled her when he stopped, but he only said, "Not yet."

Taking the whole bar of soap now, he pulled her body to his and reached around her, running the hard soap down the valley between her breasts, then cupping each one and washing it with his hand. Her nipples were erect and he took time to roll each one between his fingers. Cassie could feel his hardness pressing into her ass.

He made small foamy circles on her tight dark belly, tugging teasingly on the little gold ring, feeling the chill bumps rise beneath his fingertips. And then he moved further down, using the soap to press between her labia, which were hot and puffy now.

Replacing the soap with his fingers, he washed between those lips and up inside where more hot liquid flowed. He cupped his hand to bring water to rinse it so the soap wouldn't burn the delicate tissues there.

"I rinse and rinse," he said, "But I just don't seem to be able to get all this slippery stuff outa there." Every time he touched her, she got wetter and wetter. He laughed easily, pinching her clit lightly. "I just don't understand it."

Cassie couldn't take the teasing anymore and she suddenly turned around and put both hands on his face, the soft beard tickling her palms. She pressed her lips hard against his, sucking his tongue anxiously into her mouth.

He lifted her and pushed her up against the cold tile wall at the back of the shower stall. Maneuvering his hips into place, he found that she was a little short to comfortably take in this position, so he raised her off her feet and pinned her to the wall with his body, impaling her in a single motion.

She cried out at this sudden intrusion and momentary alarm at having no place to stand. It felt wonderful though and as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing herself onto his cock and driving it even deeper.

"Oh yes," he whispered, his mouth right beside her ear. "Oh yes!"

Despite the soreness from all the friction of the night before, Cassie found herself cumming quickly. All the sensations nearly threw her into an overload - the cold wall behind her, Doug pounding into her, the delicious pain between her thighs and the way he held her off her feet all worked together to make her giddy.

Doug had his own new sensations to contend with. He was a little bit raw himself but not enough to hurt. The way her fingernails dug into his back, the fresh smell of her skin, the light fragrance of the soap in the air and the hot spray beating down on his back and shoulders all served to take him to the point of no return in a haze of sensual input.

He came so hard that he threw his head back and cried out "Ahhh!"

Cassie's breath was so ragged that he almost became alarmed. But she shook off his concern and gulped huge breaths of moist air, still clinging to his neck but sliding down till her feet touched the porcelain tub.

"Wow!" Doug said, correcting his balance just before he would've tipped over.

"Yeah, wow," Cassie repeated, still leaning heavily against the wall. It wasn't cold any longer, having warmed steadily by her body heat. She had the urge to just slide down the wall and plop on her butt.

"I think we're going to need some vitamins if we keep up this rate," he laughed, moving back under the shower head.

"And a tank of oxygen," she added, enjoying the play of muscles in his chest as he began to wash off the sweat they'd just created.

He only laughed again and smiled his affection for her.

It took Cassie a little longer to wash her hair and Doug waited inside the stall to watch her. Though petite, her limbs moved with careful grace, very sure in their actions and beautiful to observe.

Doug got out first and was brushing his teeth when Cassie stepped out with her hair wrapped up in one towel and another tied modestly around her body.

"It's a little late to cover up now, don't you think?" he made a playful grab for the towel but she sidestepped him.

"I just don't want to drip everywhere," she said, digging in her bag for her own toothbrush.

"But I like it when you're all drippy," he whispered suggestively, this time catching her and giving her a lingering embrace.

"I know. But I'm losing so much moisture I'm dehydrating," she laughed, burrowing into the hug.

"You too, huh?" he let her get on with her brushing. "I feel like if I cum one more time without adding a few liters of water, I'm going to be blowing dust out of the poor little guy." He said that looking down at himself, fully flaccid for the first time since they'd left the airport.

Cassie laughed so hard she sprayed toothpaste on the mirror.

"So, where's a good place to get some breakfast?" he asked, digging through his bag for appropriate clothing.

She shrugged, rinsed her mouth and wiped the mirror clean. "There's a little snack bar downstairs in back. They have breakfast stuff."

"That sounds good. Down on the beach?"

"Close. We could swim if you want…" she suggested.

"Cool. But only after waiting the obligatory thirty minutes after eating."

"Of course!" she laughed again, loving his easy sense of humor.

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers