Someone Else's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can call me whatever you want..." he blurted.

Milton had finally lost his ability not to gawk; he had seen her cheeks peeking from her too short lowrider shorts, and her shape defying side profile when he approached the stall once again. She appeared similar to the young women he had on the music channel, but with an attitude of the opposite, and none of the surgeries. It was as if she did not notice her own looks.

When Ed pushed Milton with his nose - the first chance Ed had since Milton left the stall - to a small neigh from someone, Milton snapped back into reality. Reality was Jeanette's perfect circles, and the small tasty nipples casually poking at the center, thoughts of protractors brought forward to him from the perfection of their excellence in circumferences.

She had stopped leaning, she was facing him, a thumb hooked in the waist of her unbuttoned, folded edge, but zippered shorts, and a hand was on the stall, between the bars.

"Oh, uh... um... ...nothing, really. Ed was just talking dirty... He's a big 'ole pervert... Too much time with the mares..." Milton was holding his own head again; the unbound breasts were getting to him.

"Oh yeah? Pervert huh? What did he say?" Jeanette knew how to play. Both Ed and Milton turned to her as she finished speaking. It seemed neither could believe it. When they turned to face each other again, it was even more clear just how unbelievable it was to each.

"Uh... He said... uh...." Milton could not speak it. He had never dealt with this kind of attitude or situation. It's not like he was unschooled in women, it's just that Jeanette was unlike anything Milton had seen before.

"Oh, it's like that is it? Ed, you dirty, dirty horse... tsk tsk tsk." Jeanette was bobbing her pointer finger at the horse and holding just below his nipping lips with the other; a horse loving the attention and nuzzling the young woman, and sometimes grumbling from somewhere -- a horse only sound. Milton was just glad he didn't have to answer, his embarrassment apparent.

"So... Where's your brother Mike? He is your brother, right?" Jeanette was still scratching the giant fuzzy nose as she turned, put a hand to her hip, and watched Milton go all red except for his shorts and black hair, on top of the red of his shirt.

"Uh... Yup, he is... uh... Well... You see...." he started digging his hiking sneaker into the dirt floor of the stall half of the barn, "...um... Dangit..."

At the sound of her burst of humor, both Ed and Milton stopped digging in their respective feet.

"...you said 'dangit'...so country...boondocks..." Jeanette was speaking in between knee slaps and gulps of air.

Ed and Milton could only stare at each other, then stare at Jeanette in curiosity. Ed was wondering how a pretty little lady could be so loud, Milton was wondering how those tiny straps on her tank held in her bosom.

"...oh my god..." Jeanette was wiping a tear away. "Oh... You're a funny one, Milty. That bad, huh? So, then, whas up? ...and it better be the truth." She was aiming her pointer finger at Milton now, hand still on her hip. This woman oozed sex, but Milton had work to do.

"You are not going to like it." Milton was looking at his digging foot and the ground again, still rubbing his head.

"Well aren't you chivalrous." Jeanette turned to the horse. "Isn't he just, Ed? Such a gentleman."

Ed threw his chin up and down, and neighed in response, with a grumble.

Jeanette turned to look at Milton again - now red in red on top of more red, despite his tan. "You're right. This is a dirty minded horse." She was still petting Ed's nose.

"...told you..." Milton finally looked up to face her soft facial features and look of study; he was smiling at her humor, something he had never noticed in a woman so young and near his age. Milton spent most of his time around older women, his business being horses and antique woodwork. She had their style of personality, which he loved, but without the body of the golden years to match. Jeanette's features were other-worldly and undiscovered, which he craved by creation.

"Look, handsome, just tell me what's going on. Please?" It was a genuine request. Milton could not refuse such a polite and beautiful thing calling him handsome. He moved over to talk to her, not too near, more bordering on close.

"Ok... Look... Um..." Ed nudged Milton in the chest with his gigantic nose, and he snorted snotlessly into his red shirt, he was close enough once again.

"Fine, Ed. Fine, ok?" Milton patted the horse on the nose, before it returned to Jeanette. "Well, it's like this, uh, Micah, uh, kind of has a girlfriend. He does stuff like this a bunch, when he thinks he can get away with it. He kind of, um..." Milton was still censussing (yup) the dirt floor, hand absently on his head.

"Kinda had to go with his girlfriend so he didn't get caught with me? What a jerk... He had a month... selfish... whole fucking week blown... irresponsible... seven days..." Jeanette was obviously pissed and about to pop.

"Welcome to my world," Milton thought to himself for her, as he fought the urge to gander, harder; Jeanette may have been angry, but she was still stunning in emotion. He watched Janette's every muscle go straight, arms at her sides, eyes scrunched while she fumed aloud for a second. She stayed scrunched straight while she spoke calmly, standing still with the tops of her hands level with her shoulders.

"Is there a hotel or a motel in town? When is he coming back?" Ed was backing away from Jeanette and into his stall. He was wondering how a thing so small could be so furious.

"Um.. uh.. Mike is, uh.. not coming back. Not until after you have to leave. Look, I just found out you were coming like forty-five minutes ago, and he just book'd it. I am sorry..." Milton really felt terrible for her, sympathetic. He had been feeling sorry for her since before she arrived. Not pity, he just knew that his brother put her through this for no reason, and it was wrong. It was a dick move.

Jeanette could see his displeasure at the situation, it was cute and genuine. It was the same thing she barely saw in this man's brother. Her voyeuristic mind had made it's decision, the rest of her was now agreeing and vying for positions on the board.

"Sorry, Milton... You didn't do anything. In fact, you and Ed here have made this trip worth it I guess. Just... ohshit. This was supposed to be a vacationisall." Jeanette let out a long sigh, clearing her mood, slowly relaxing before continuing. "So, about that hotelmotel?"

She moved, putting her hands on the edge of the stall wall, between varying bars, slowly leaning back and forth with her hands for support, just as before. Jeanette was still horny after she cleared her mood and she could not sit still because of it.

Screwed by one brother or not, there was still fun to be had for twenty-four year old Jeanette. Her exhibitionist was making her wiggle, and screaming "more!" to her. The fight and conflict behind his squinting eyes only spurning the tease.

Ed went half spastic in his stall, almost rearing up and watching Milton, stomping one foot continuously. He started as soon as Jeanette finished, with every noise he could make to go with it, until Milton spoke. Jeanette's chest made a single leap above her hop at the sudden movement of the beast, the power frightening as the endless curves of boundless muscles moved in program.

Jeanette had felt the ground move by force without mechanics involved.

"Ok, Ed, ok.... OK ED OK! ...gol-ly..." Milton went from looking at the ground, to the horse, to Jeanette, and then back to the floor, strangely calm at the unbridled excitement of the animal. (ha) His hand never left his head.

"Uh, ok. So Ed here says you should just, um, just hang out here for the week. I mean it is just me and my mom now that Mike is gone for the week, but she is at the casino or the country club all the time.. during the day... oh, and Ed and Frick and Fricker out there." Milton tossed his head towards the open back door of the barn and the pastures beyond, all cut into surrounding woods.

"I can make it fun, I mean, I think? I uh, I have some work to do today, tomorrow, and Friday, but not the rest, not really, just chores. But I could use the company? Kind of gets boring, you know?"

Ed whinnied louder than he had this morning for his grain. Jeanette looked from Milton, to the horse, then back to Milton with a quizzical stare.

"You want me to help you work on my vacation?" Jeanette looked quizzically from Milton to Ed. Ed turned to look at Jeanette.

"What the fuck, Ed?" Jeanette said the horse. Ed threw his ears back, the turned to look at Milton, joined after by Jeanette without the moving ears.

"Nonono, not like, to do anything like work, just 'enjoy the show' so to speak. There is a lake too, filtersand. Fishing? Or Swimming? I think there is a canoe out there somewhere... I fixed the hammock too. Um, or you could ride Frick or Fricker? You know how to do that? Lots to do really..."

Ed snorted.

"Um, Ed says, uh, maybe you could use the company too? I know I would if a woman did that to me.. has to feel the same, right? Anyhow, you could maybe tag along with me today I guess? Or... Idunno, there are a few things to do nextownover if you want to just go by yourself, I could give you directions and stuff."

Ed stuck out his tongue, and kicked his ears forward in foreword, showing his teeth.

" 'Nockitoff, weirdo," Milton said to Ed while poking at his teeth with a finger; only causing Jeanette to laugh. "Um, you could use my room? I can sleep on the couch..."

The horse snickered, staring at first Jeanette, then at Milton.

"Ed also says he does not mind in the least." Milton had to smile at his own joke.

It was an offer Jeanette could not refuse, even if it did come from this famous talking horse, of course. The laughter fit she was in, only agreement.

"Deal," she said as she calmed down from comedy.

Milton finally knew, from watching Jeanette, why horses put their ears forward, as it was all Ed did while she laughed, neither male moving.

"Mind if I take a quick nap in the house then? I'm kinda burnt after tharide," she asked of him and Ed; to Milton, it was a purely sexual act; Ed was trying to figure out why this woman asked a horse a question about houses.

"Uh... Yeah, go for it Ms. Masters.. It will be a while before I have to get to the lake." Milton was stunned by her beauty and her agreement - hand still on his short hair, but watching her.

"Call me Jam, my initials, everybody does. Could you wake me up, inlike 2 hours, handsome? If you don't mind?" Jeanette didn't wait for an answer, she was thinking of rubbing herself, napping, and twisting her own nipples, in various orders, with her face buried in the scent of Milton's pillow. "K, thanks, bye Milton, Ed, see you guys in a bit."

When Jeanette was out of sight, Milton turned to the ear forward Ed. "Man, Ed, you are such a troublemaker."

Ed wiggled his ears, once, slowly, while snorting in reply.

"I know, isn't she just? Man, she is a fine one. I can see why Micah liked her, but man, she is way past his level... something else entirely, holy moley..."

Ed neighed this time, with his left ear forward to the driveway, the other normal. Ed had heard the sound of the closing car door, even if Milton had not.

Jeanette had been listening, her voyeur was smiling as she hopped into the house with one of her three bags, soon after relieving her horny; face down, shorts off, panties on, pressed into the scented pillow, rump in the air, twisting a nipple, and two fingers deep; thinking about Milton during her two climaxes.

It would be a good nap. Her voyeur's choice was validated.

***

The Regency was repaired. It was Milton's third fix on this particular chair, as Mrs. Adelade had been continually gaining weight and money to burn. He sighed at the lost value of the chair, his repairs were perfect, but the antique had been lost to the trained eye. Milton agreed with the trained eye.

He was dirty and sweaty now as he led - more like walked side-by-side with - Ed, without a leed or rope or bridal, out into the personal pasture the same size as the neighboring field with Frick and Fricker; large, and half as wide as it was long, more than enough for ten steeds. He would at least have to change his shirt, and Jeanette had been napping for just over two hours. It was time for him to go to his room.

"You had better be ready to race, pal," was uttered as he threw a bale into the field with Ed, over the fence without strain in the least. The gigantic equine - the darkest shade of brown possible - reflecting and rippling white reflections; answered with a valiant leap and whinny in response. Milton made his way quietly into the house shortly after.

Milton washed his hands in the kitchen sink, and grabbed an empty glass when he finished, drinking three to his fill. His thirst gone, and his hands clean, he brewed a fresh pot of the java for the sleeping guest and himself. Milton would want a cup of caffeine regardless, it was coffee time, and he was pretty sure the blonde woman would after her nap. He made his way upstairs as the brew machine began it's work.

He was creeping, like a voyeur, as he made his way up the steps, finally realizing just how loud the old house was. Milton had never before snuck around his own home, he was unfamiliar to the ringing and pounding in his ears. Soon after the creaky, carpeted steps, he pushed open the slightly parted door to his room, and almost lost his balance.

Jeanette was laying twisted on the bed, one and a half breasts exposed to view, hip up, and mostly sort of facing the door on her back. She was still in mild slumber, oblivious to the entry from his eyes. The tank-top that previously, debatably, held back her glory was now failing with a skill to rival many politicians.

The perfect, small, and lickable pink nipple of her right mammary was in full view, along with the majority of that particular melon. The tank had caught under her right breast, hugging most of the curve, and the top of her small left areola was visible along with everything above. Her breasts were as tan as the rest of her exposed skin and she cuddled the red comforter, and white sheet, to one side more than she used it.

"She must tan nude..." was Milton's primary thinking, only thinking, by comparison to his physical reaction.

Her midriff was soft and tight, exposed from the bunched up shirt, and Jeanette had the blanket caught between her smooth golden legs. The left was mostly covered, but he could smell and see her sex as the non-existent existing panties pulled into the crevice in the front. Her visible lips, under the cotton (?), were not puffy, not rounded, they were instead plump, and juicy

The undergarment was small enough to make a thong look like a sail, and he could see the muscles of her pelvis fully exposed because the 'garment' swung so low. The panties were beyond white, matching his sheets, and he saw no hair short of on her head, but he observed golden reflections from her belly; barely there body hair shown from the light of the window. Jeanette was all natural.

Light blonde hair was strewn across his pillow and parts of her calm sleeping face as her breathes came in non-noticeable fashion.

"Holy moley...." escaped from Milton's lips at the same time he went rock hard, full on.

He had only wanted to change his shirt, but he was fighting to not climb into his own bed and touch her with new greed. "She came here to see your brother dumb-dumb, not you." Milton turned down, speaking quietly to himself, and his penis, looking at his shorts. He pulled off his shirt, wiped his pits, and threw it at the hamper, making his way to the dresser.

"Don't forget to do laundry," he said quietly, cynically, and hushed to no one in particular as he put on more deodorant from the shelf above his bureau.

Jeanette had been awake since shortly before "Holey moley..." even though her eyes were 'closed' over; the squeaks of the old stairs had woken her up. His comment, about his brother, and herself, made both her exhibitionist and her voyeur smile, even though he was not watching anymore. Her voyeur was smiling because it was back on duty, and loving the paycheck.

Her blue eyes glowed and shined when Milton's shirt came off. He was cut smooth yet not at all soft, and her right nipple felt cool as it hardened more.

Jeanette glanced down, but her exhibitionist was being muscled out. (ha)

His tan line from his waistband was visible along with the very edge of ass crack, and his pale white rear made the rest of his skin mirror Ed's color.

"Holy moley is right and my boobs are out and I should fix that," she said to herself in thought - though her exhibitionist had known about exposure all along with it's work done in her sleep - while at the same time slowly fixing her tank while watching the rock hard shoulders of the shirtless man dance.

Milton seemed to be made of two gigantic square shoulders with two other perfectly shaped muscles on either side of his spine below. Jeanette tweaked each nipple and touched her panties at the sight of the dimples and the line in the rounded vee shape of his back denoted by his sunken spine.

"Has it been two hours already?" Jeanette squealed and stretched and laughed at his jump, all at the same time. She had scared Milton as he chose a new and clean shirt; his voyeur had been caught, green handed; all the while, she admired his long, slow curves go taut in fear, and flex.

When he turned around to look at her from searching his dresser and looking at her in his mind - still shirtless but with a clean green t-shirt in his hand - she dismissed all thoughts of his brother as ever having been attractive or for being the reason for her arrival.

It was almost as if his body was made of two side by side question marks, his chest the left facing, his back was the back of it facing right. The curves of the question marks seemed to exist at every angle, reshaped every time he turned. Sometimes the shapes were parallel, sometimes they faced each other, sometimes a third was added.

His body moved as he moved his body.

This young man - the cuter, nice brother - was a hard worker, working - not working out - hard, and his body showed that his brother was the opposite. The body she gawked at was rugged, functional strength where his brother had been soft. The strength muscles were large and tight, the workout muscles were small and tight. Things like these had never existed to societal Jeanette.

Milton was the opposite shape of what she had seen of a tall and skinny man, his round hips, curved chest and love handles flexed as he moved, not jiggled, and it was almost confusing to her mind, all skin, all round, zero fat, zero sinew, but defined, and with half of a bubble butt. He did not have abs because he did not need them; he was all strength, but his biceps barely above relative; he was relaxed as well. If Milton breathed deep and flexed all his muscles, he would grow more defined and larger in size; just the opposite, if he sucked 'it' in and let go, he would look sickly.

"Two hours? Milt?" Jeanette's expression asked Milton a third time without intention, and the words helped snap him to reality again. She was staring at his large, naturally almost hairless, hard chest, and two-two-pack ab muscles: a small pair up top, two full in the remaining length below. Jeanette had truly never seen a real working man, and started to wonder why they were never on television. Had she known men like this existed, she would have been married by now with college and career to the trash.

"Oh, yeah, just over two hours. Uh... good morning?" Milton said with a smile, loving her continuing stretch and small noises. He had forgotten how hard he was at the sight of her body. The current location of her gaze soon reminded him. He moved the unworn shirt to hide the not-so-secret just below the belt of his cargos.