Someone for Everyone Ch. 1

Story Info
He brings home transsexual to share with wife.
3.3k words
4.17
96.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
product
product
6 Followers

I had my yellow Crown Victoria heading west on Ellis St., I took a radio call on Eddy St. I made a left onto Hyde and found my passenger waiting at Eddy and Leavenworth. She was a knockout! She looked latina with dark eyes and silky dark hair. She wore her make up beautifully, tasteful yet slutty. She wore a tight black top which exposed her belly and stretched around her perfect breasts. It was held together by one single button in between her breasts. Her tight skirt barely sank below her crotch and it showed her firm, round ass off beautifully. This was all accented by the four inch heels and black stockings. She was dressed for sex and she looked like sex. I pulled up and she got in, she spoke with a sexy Latin accent, "Bush and Polk St. please." I repeated her destination back to her, "Bush and Polk St.?"

"Yes" she said. I headed my taxi in the right direction and as we bounced along the bumpy streets of San Francisco's tenderloin I wondered how I would proposition this stunning transsexual. She broke the ice, "how are you?" she asked. She was working, it was obvious now by her tone but that was fine with me because I had a deal she wouldn't refuse. "I'm great. "How 'bout you?" I asked. "I'm good" she said. "Well you sure look good. "What's your name?" I asked her.

"Camilla" she said.

"Sexy name, I'm Taylor," I turned back and gently shook her hand as I looked her up and down. We exchanged smiles. Oh god she was hot. Her tits were almost spilling out from her top and she was put together so well. She smelled and looked so good. I just wanted to tell her what to do right there. My curiosity was running my mind, I wanted to know what her breasts felt like, I wanted to reach under that short little skirt and rub my hand over her panties finding her cock underneath. She was just what Candi (my wife) and I liked to play with.

"I find you very attractive, I really like you, maybe we could spend some time together" I suggested. She giggled then gave me her sexy look again, "maybe" she said. I was so hot for her now and we were nearing her destination so I had to speed this up. "Do you like women and men or just men?" I asked her. She looked at me and seemed to stop to think before she replied, "women are pretty."

"I was thinking maybe we could go to my house and you, me and my wife could hang out and see what happens, my wife would like you. "I'm so turned on by you, you're so hot." I crossed my fingers. She answered, "I'm working you know?"

"That's ok." I went on, "I thought I could call her real quick and see if she'd like us to come over, I know she wants at least to see me suck your cock, she might suck it too. "If she wants us to come over, we'll go. "I got speed and pot, you can help yourself. "We'll party and then we'll work it all out. "I'll call her and see what she says. If she says yes then you let me know and if you want we'll go."

"Ok" she said. She seemed curious. She was leaning forward now and I had pulled the cab to the side of the road. I was waiting for Candi to answer, Camilla asked, "is she pretty?"

"Fuck yeah!" I replied. She's hot. Blonde, beautiful lips, you'll love kissing her, she kisses so nice. "So sweet. Do you like pussy? She tastes so sweet, like candy and she's pretty there."

Camilla smiled wickedly. She cooed, "you're dangerous."

I continued, "She's going to love your tits, she loves breasts. "She loves touching them, kissing them and teasing them. "She can kiss your nipples while I get you off maybe.

"Hello," Candi answered the phone.

"Hi babe, it's me."

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Fine. How's work?" Candi asked.

"Great, I have an idea if you're not busy. I picked up Camilla and I have her here in the cab with me. "
She a transsexual, she's really pretty I think you'd like her. "I was wondering if we could swing by in maybe fifteen minutes? "If not I can just get her number but she's pretty. "Do you want to talk to her?" I asked, I was hoping she'd say yes. "I'm kind of busy but I could be ready... "How about 30 minutes?" she asked. "Ok, I'll work it out. See ya soon..." having said that we hung up and I turned to Camilla. "What do ya think? "She's cool. "You wanna go?" As I asked I reached out and put a hand on her right knee. I was nervous but so driven. "How will I get back home?" she asked. "We'll work it all out. We'll have a lot of fun, the three of us and you can go whenever you want, no hard feelings. I can drive you or if you'd like I'll get you a cab. It's entirely up to you. C'mon." She said the magic word, "ok."

I drove slowly, I told Camilla that we had thirty minutes to kill. She was riding up front with me now. I loved this odd situation and the anticipation of turning my wife on with such perversions. I will do anything if it gets my wife off. She's asked to watch me suck cock before and it really turns her on and we both like trannies so it works nicely. I love watching Candi making out with trannies, with her mouth over a nipple and a cock in her hand. Oh, we've brought trannies home three other times and every time Candi has had as much fun as have. I'll have to tell you some of those stories but right now we're talking about Camilla. I couldn't take my eyes off of her cleavage, I imagined Candi kissing her and undressing her. I could see Candi pull down Camilla's skirt and Camilla's cock popping out as Candi removes her panties. I see Candi take the shaven cock into her mouth. "What are we going to do for thirty minutes?"

Camilla asked, interrupting my runaway imagination. "It'll take fifteen minutes to drive there but we can take the scenic route, we'll drive up over Twin Peaks and come back down. "Do you want anything from the store?" Camilla looked around, thought for a moment, "no, you said you have drugs?"

"Speed, weed," I said, "but it's all at the house, I don't carry it here. "Too risky. "Do you want to drive or should we stop and have a drink? "Let's drive to my house, park in the driveway and we'll go to this little bar around the corner, if you want I can get you something from inside until Candi's ready for us, she can call me on my phone when she's ready." We drove to my house, we made out at every stop light. I felt her breasts through her top. She liked to play with her tongue and sometimes she would tickle my neck with it while I drove. She asked me if she could see my cock. She was probably worried that I might be a cop. I told her that I'd show it to her now but that we couldn't do anything until we saw Candi, I wanted to share this with her. I unzipped my pants and pulled my half hard cock out, there was pre-cum all over the place from us making out. I stopped at another light and we started kissing again. Our tongues danced around inside of our mouths and I pulled her close, her breasts pressed up against me. I moved my left hand and ran it up along the inside of her thigh stopping at the bottom of her skirt. She took my cock into her hand. I pulled away, giggled and reminded her that I wanted to share this with Candi. She was smearing my pre cum all over my cock. She told me that she wanted to hold it, she asked if she could just fondle it while I drove. "I love cock" she said. I let her.

As I pulled into my driveway Camilla swiped some pre cum off my cock with her fingers and held it up to my mouth. "Are you clean or do we need condoms?" she asked. I told her that I was clean then she put her fingers in my mouth. I sucked my pre cum off of them. "Are you?" I asked. "I always use protection" she said and somehow it sounded sexy coming from her. She swiped some more pre cum off of my cock, looked me in my eyes and asked, "when were you tested?."

"A month ago" I replied "Liar" she said. She went on, "I want to taste it, is it safe or no? "Don't fucking lie to me! "Is it safe."

"Absolutely" I said. "She looked hot as she cleaned the pre cum from her fingers, she swiped the last bit and put it on my lips and then kissed me. "If you fuck me though you must use a condom, no exception" she said with that lusty latin accent. I got out of the cab and told Camilla that I'd be right out. I ran inside. I rang the buzzer before I opened the door.

I opened the door, Candi asked out loud, "Taylor!? Is that you? Taylor?"

"Yeah" I said,. "Don't worry, I'm alone. "Camilla is outside, we're going around the corner to the bar and whenever you're ready you can just call. "I offered her some drugs too, I'm gonna take her some." Candi came down the hall half dressed, her make up already done. I did a big fat line. "Honey" I said, "you don't have to get all dressed up, maybe you won't even like her." My nose was burning. As Candi fastened her blouse over her red lace bra she asked me, "Will you do whatever I ask? "Can I watch?"

"Of course" I replied. "I haven't done anything yet, I want to wait for you."

"When if I don't like her?" Candi asked. "Then I guess I'll drive her home or she might want to take a cab. "I explained it all to her, she knows it's tentative." Candi asked, "Maybe we can just ask her to get herself off while we have sex?"

"If that's what you want" I said but I really hoped that Candi would like her. I wanted to watch them, kissing, Candi taking her breasts into her hands, kissing them, licking them. Oh god, I love to see Candi getting off. I don't care what it is, I get off on her. I think she feels much the same way toward me. I get some drugs and head out the door. "I love you babe, let me know when you're ready." I'm almost out the door when Candi yells from her room,"Taylor, I'll just come to the bar when I'm ready, I'll just be five minutes."

"all right" I say as I close the door.

I take Camilla's hand and put the drugs in it. I did some in the house so now my lust for Camilla is intensified. I can hardly keep from shoving my tongue into her mouth. I want to kiss Candi though. I want to see Candi's tongue slipping into Camilla's mouth. I want to see Candi's tongue licking Camilla's shaft. I want to see Camilla tongue Candi's ass, I want to see her licking her pussy and lit. I want to see Candi's pussy juice all over Camilla's face. I want Camilla to fuck Candi. I can see Camilla pulling Candi's bra straps off her shoulders, I can see her taking Candi's left breast out, I see her taking it into her mouth. Candi's head tilts back, her mouth open. She tilts her head up to look at Camilla, she looks at me taking my cock into my hand and she pulls Camilla's head in tighter against her breast.

Camilla is sitting in the cab sniffing up what I brought, it burns her nose. She starts giggling then she tries to pull herself together. "How long do we have to wait? "You said she's pretty?" She looks at me all catty as she adjusts her top, feeling herself up as she does it and shaking her ass. "Easy" I say. "She has to feel sexy, just like you sweetheart." Camilla huffs and heads for the corner. I follow until the corner and then I lead her into the bar.

Candi shows up minutes later, she looks absolutely amazing. I could forget about Camilla and just leave with Candi. All these years and Candi still makes me feel like a bumbling teen ager. What I wouldn't do to make her happy.

I stood up and walked over to Candi, "Candi, you look so pretty, I love you."

"Oh stop it" she says. "I got us a booth in the back," I said as I proudly put my arm around her waist and led her to our booth. She was obviously a little nervous. I introduced her and Camilla to each other. I could tell that Candi liked what she saw because her face lit up and her eyes went straight to Camilla's cleavage. Candi looked back at Camilla's eyes then at me. She looked to Camilla again, "I'm sorry, I had to put myself together you know."

"Oh but you are so hot girl!" Camilla said as she pulled Candi in for a hug. "Oh, well maybe if I could be as sexy and hot as you" Candi replied as they hugged. I was so turned on but now I was getting nervous. Was this really going to happen? I couldn't believe my wife, so beautiful, so perfect and we're living such a crazy life. Who thought that two people could be so in love. My wife liked to play and she liked to watch, same as me. Life is good, I'm truly a lucky man.

I went to the bar to order Candi a drink. When I returned I sat to Camilla's right and Candi was on her left. I reached my left arm over Camilla's back and stroked Candi's pretty bleached blonde hair. The two were chatting and for a moment I thought about how funny it would be if they just spent the whole night doing drugs and talking. I certainly wouldn't hope for it but in it's own way it certainly would be funny. I can see it now, talking shoes, designer clothes, comparing lingerie and make up. Oh boy...

Fortunately I had nothing to worry about. After I ordered a second round the two ran off to use the ladies room. They weren't gone long and when they returned they were still chatting. Camilla sat back down to my left and Candi slid in next to her. Camilla turned to me and asked me if I was having fun then leaned in and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I watched Candi to see her response, Candi watched, she put her right arm around Camilla. After Camilla and I finished Candi complained that I already got to make out with her, that Camilla doesn't seem interested in kissing her. Camilla thrust her breast forward and looked lustfully ant Candi, "Oh girlfriend, don't you know I saved the best for last?" and she leaned in to Candi. Candi closed her eyes and the two shared a long, deep kiss.They never pulled away from each other, they took a breath and Candi leaned in to Camilla and this kiss was heavy. Candi's breathing became heavy and her face flushed. She had moved her right hand under the table and was caressing Camilla's thigh. Candi pulled back, she was out of breath. Every one giggled nervously and I went to the bar for a third round. When I returned the two girls were sitting up close to each other, giggling and chatting. Candi had Camilla's hand and was fondling it as they chatted. I sat back down to Camilla's right and moved in close. I lightly caressed Camilla's inner thigh with my left hand while Camilla caressed my wife and I's thighs, one with each hand. I suggested that once we finished this round we head back home.

We left the bar twenty minutes later. I held my wife in my arms as we walked, laughed and talked. Camilla walked along Candi's side and the two held hands. A couple of times we stopped in a doorway where we made out. First I pulled Candi into a doorway, her and Camilla's hands separated. I leaned my back against the wall and pulled Candi against me, we kissed deeply and lovingly. I could feel our love in our kisses. Camilla was calling us slutty names in Spanish and laughing. Then she said, "oh, you two are in love." She laughed and pressed herself against Candi's back. She put her hands around Candi, taking a breast in each one as I we continued kissing. She slid her hands down and onto me until she found my cock. She massaged it through my pants as my wife held me with one hand and reached behind to pull Camilla against her with the other. Later, just near our home Camilla went into a doorway, turned her back side to us and pulled her skirt up showing us her fine ass. Candi ran over, knelt down and started to kiss and nibble on Camilla's ass. Camilla moaned, turned around and pulled my wife to her. I came in alongside the two and the three of us tongue kissed for several minutes as our hands explored each other.

We hardly made it in the door when the three of us all piled onto the couch. Candi, then Camilla. Candi was laying across the couch with on leg on and one leg hanging off dragging on the floor, her legs were spread wide and her red lace panties were clearly showing from underneath her climbing skirt. I wanted to just slide my face in there, it would be so warm, soft and it would taste so sweet but Camilla had slid on top of my wifei and in one motion she slid her left hand along Candi's thigh, up over her stomach and then she took a hold of her left breast. She kissed my wife deep and hard as she tugged, kneaded and pinched Candi's breast in a very aggressive manor. I reached around Camilla and took one breast in each hand. I kneaded them as I leaned down and kissed the small of her back. I slid my hands down and over her crotch. My wife's hand was making it's way up Camilla's skirt. Camilla was grinding against my wife. I placed my hand over my wife's as she stroked Camilla's dick through her panties. I lifted Camilla's skirt from behind and started kissing and licking her bottom, it was soft.

Candi's hand moved to Camillia's bottom and she was spreading her ass for me. I reached around and massaged her hard cock as my tongue wrigled closer to her asshole. Her panties were wet with pre cum. Her cock was pulsting and hot. Candi now was spreading Camilla's ass wide open and I was licking her ass hole as she ground her cock against my wife's crotch. My hands were constantly on the move now, groping wherever they landed.

product
product
6 Followers