Someone in Arkham Loves Me

Story Info
Harley meets Mister J for the first time.
910 words
3.76
11.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley

Walking through the back alleys of Gotham was never a safe option - let alone for a blonde hair, blue eyed girl. But at the moment the danger didn't even seem to register with me.

I had just been told where I would take my residency - Arkham Asylum. I repeated the words out loud - and they seemed to echo down the alley leaving an almost foreboding edge.

Manic laughter sounded before me, and a rough hand clasped around my mouth.

"Pretty little thing ain't ya?" He asked and I went limp, my self defence classes finally coming to use.

Sensing that I had resigned myself to my fate, the man behind me loosened his grip slightly, one of his hands making its way up my shirt. Just before he reached the edge of my black lace bra, I lunged forward sending my leg back to connect with a very intimate area.

I only looked back once - to try to identify my attacker, but he was wearing one of those clown masks which honestly terrified me even more.

I ran right into his trap. He was sitting above one if the massive metal dump bins, swinging his legs back and forth like a child on a swing.

"Heelloo" he exaggerated the word and I quickly looked for any means of escape, but the bin was blocking the rest of the alley, and the only way was back the way I came.

"Hello Joker" I forced my voice into a neutral tone and his eyebrows rose as he jumped from the bin.

I barely had time to register the fact he moved before his hand was around my throat and he was pushing me into the brick wall, my toes just off the ground.

"That's Mister J to you sweetheart" he said the endearment sarcastically and I shivered.

He let my feet touch the ground, his spare hand automatically went to the front of my shirt taking a moment before tearing it open, his eyes looking over my slightly curvy body. I wanted to cover myself from his intense stare but I couldn't make myself move.

Joker licked his lips before leaning forward and licking me from the tip of my chin to my hairline - as though tasting my skin.

"Will you be a good girl?" He asked sweetly squeezing my throat a little tighter to emphasise.

"Yes Mister J" I responded, not even strong enough to sound as sarcastic as I wanted to.

He smiled and licked his lips stepping back from the wall and pushing me down to my knees easily. He kept a hand curled in my blond locks as he fiddled with his pants. It took him a moment, but smiling in triumph he pulled himself free and I had to stop my mouth from popping open.

He was easily 9-10 inches long, three or four fingers wide and as he watched my reaction, his grin seemed to grow, as though imagining all the things he could do to me with it.

"Open up wide!" He sing-songed and I obeyed slowly.

The tip tasted strange - musky in a kind of unclean way but just the same it tasted better than any other I had tried. His hands automatically went to the back of my head, applying some serious force as he thrusted into my mouth.

I wondered vaguely how he would react to me biting him, and as he thrust I unsheathed my teeth slightly - not with the intention of hurting him, more just curious for his reaction. As soon as he scraped past my teeth he sucked in a breath moaning lowly and his eyes flickered to mine.

He started thrusting faster and harder in my mouth, moaning every time he came in contact with my teeth and I found myself reciprocating the sound and the Joker groaned as though my sound was even better than the blow job I was giving him.

Slowly and cautiously I wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft - the area that wasn't even close to getting in my mouth - though not for lack of trying. Joker watched warily as I twisted by head back and forth in time with my hand motion slowly but surely getting him deeper in my throat with each passing moment.

He gave me no warning or sign that he was cumming until a jet of hot and salty cum filled my mouth almost making me choke until I was able to swallow which seemed to surprise him more than anything.

I licked my lips, trying to capture every drop - though I didn't understand why, but I wanted to impress him with my gusto.

He offered me his gloved hand and I accepted it, using it to push my ass upwards, knowing his eyes were following the motion carefully.

His intense eyes flickered to mine when I was finally standing straight, and he bent to pick up the piece of paper which had my assignment on it. He read the words quickly - a grin spreading across his face.

"Doctor Harleen Quinzel?" He said the words as a question, as though my name was some kind of puzzle he had to figure out.

He handed the piece of paper back to me, our fingers touching briefly.

"Maybe I'll see you in Arkham one day Doc" he smiled and seemed to disappear into the night.