Someone On My Mind Ch. 03

Story Info
Clint causes his victims life to fall apart as she if filmed.
1.5k words
4.35
13.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint was ecstatic when Kerry told him of her second gang bang with the taxi drivers. He had also come up with an idea to really ruin the poor girls life. As his most pliable victim yet, Kerry was being carefully groomed for a big finish. The main direction had been gradually fed to her in phone calls, and one, rare, face to face meeting, during which of course Clint shot a load down her throat, and then had her forget everything but her instructions.

The add was a little suggestive, but 'glamour modelling' was vague enough to get the add out there.

By now Kerry, thanks to Clint, had a longing to make some sort of porn, and have it on general release, it felt more exciting knowing anyone could see her, but of course 'knowing' that her new persona would remain unseen by her husband Clive, who would never watch such filth.

"Well", said Martin, a seedy thin man who smoked rather smelly cigarettes. "You really do look the part, but can you actually do what is needed when it comes to it? Some girls get all silly when asked to strip!"

Kerry said nothing but stood up and removed her jeans, light blue short sleeved blouse and her underwear. Slipping her heeled sandals back on, Kerry gave a twirl and said, "How's that?"

Minutes later, Len, another seedy thin man, was taking pictures as Kerry exposed everything to his camera.

"Are you sure you want to leave your rings on for this? Martin asked. Kerry answered that her husband was looking forward to seeing the films and having her wedding and engagement rings on was an extra turn on. Martin was happy with that. "How about some film work then, do you fancy that?"

Naturally, even on her first photo shoot, Kerry was fucked by Eddy, a Scottish body builder and model, followed by both Martin and Len.

It was just poses at first, Eddy had his head in Kerry's crotch as if licking her out. He gave her a couple of cheeky licks at first, and since she just gave a little chirp as a result, he gave her a couple more.

Soon, Eddy was seriously at work on her lips and clit, the look on her face was incredibly photographic. Making it a sure thing, Eddie did no more foreplay, as soon as he stood up he had his cock deep inside the model and pumped firmly, causing Kerry to squeal out a small orgasm. They had her.

Eddy kept her going for several minutes, then turned her on to her hands and knees for some nice shots of her superb breasts clanging together in time to his fucking.

"Do you want it in her or on her Martin?" The scot asked.

"Lets do a creampie shot mate, shoot it up her and we can shoot it leaking out, all right Edd?"

Eddy's response was to grunt and push hard for several thrusts and put his load inside Kerry without consulting her in the least. She came hard.

After some shots of sperm leaking out of her hole, Martin stood in front of Kerry and said, "God girl, you've given me such a bloody hard on, don't suppose you could help me out eh?"

Kerry took the offered meat pole into her mouth and sucked it hard. Martin nodded at Len and then toward Kerry's rear, still in the air. As the skinny photographer slid his hard rod into her, Kerry groaned approval over the cock in her mouth, and let the two men go to town on her. They pumped away at her for five minutes while Eddy took a few pictures.

Len shot first, putting his load as deep inside the horny little housewife as he could. When he pulled out Martin moved behind and soon added his cum to the mess. While he did that, Eddie had his cock sucked and soon gave Kerry a mouth full, most of which she swallowed.

All photographs were on a website later that evening, with no faces other than Kerry's on show.

Two days later found Kerry on an underground train, she had on a light grey two piece suit, the skirt of which was tight and short. Her white blouse had the top three buttons undone, displaying much cleavage. Grey four inch heels set it off nicely.

A chubby Asian man in scruffy shirt and black trousers sat to her left, and on her right was a younger man, maybe just out of his teens, in mid length dark grey shorts and an AC/DC t-shirt.

A small group of passengers had just got off at the last stop leaving the Asian chap free to fondle Kerry's knee. Kerry pushed the hand away but it was soon back. Len moved to one side to keep his reflection off the window. He was filming the action in the decommissioned carriage, along with another man from further away.

The Asian chap now had his hand half way to heaven and the young man was running interference by trying to free her breasts. Soon, the Asian man was removing Kerry's thong while stood in front of her, her legs raising as she slid toward the edge of her seat, and a hand was inside her half cup bra now most of the blouse buttons were undone.

As called for in the script Kerry was now getting into the mood and lay back to enjoy a good tonguing and having both breasts mauled and sucked. Minutes later and while Kerry sucked the young cock to one side, she received a goodly length of cock from the kneeling Asian.

Two more men entered the shot as both cocks shot over Kerry's face and slit. A pair of young black guys picked her up and put her on her hands and knees on the floor and spit roast her to within an inch of her life.

Both her new scene partners were to shoot inside the hot little wife. Unfortunately the cock in her mouth was ready first and so he fired his jism into her mouth from where about half ran down her chin. This set off the other one who grabbed the waistband of her skirt and filled her wet pussy with a large load of cum, which was then filmed by Len as it oozed onto the floor.

This was meant to be the part where the film ended with Kerry left alone on the train. What actually happened was the whole film crew, five of them, threw themselves at Kerry who accommodated them happily. Some of this was also filmed.

Lunch and a shower later, Clive's sexy little wife, was sitting, talking with Martin about the next shoot, and not at all bothered that her bath robe had fallen open, so most of her body was on view. She even gave small poses to men passing by with a camera phone, and made no move when someone reached round from behind to squeeze her nipples into hardness for a mates picture.

Out on the rig a few days later, Clive read an e-mail from a good friend, Neil. It was in an apologetic tone as it held bad news. There was a link to a site that Neil said Clive needed to see, and he should take a deep breath before hand.

The second shoot was less scripted, Kerry simply got picked up by two men in a van and taken to a house where they, and nine other guys fucked her brains out.

Spit roast, on her back, on her front, on a bed, the stairs, the kitchen counter and the floor, Kerry took so much cock and cum that she passed out for a while. That didn't stop her being fucked though. Her sopping pussy took two loads and her cleavage another while she was out.

When the men were sated, Kerry was filmed taking a shower and dressing before the cameras were stopped.

Clive just could not stop watching. His emotions were everywhere, he had a hard on that hurt yet was so angry he would have killed his wife had she been there. He was sweating.

Clint was over the moon when Kerry gave her report. Her monotone dialogue in no way lessened the joy Clint felt at his best ever result. He even left the killer finale for the next day.

Kerry was under, on the phone to Clint. "When you next speak to your husband, your memories of all the sexual adventures you have had in the last few weeks will come back. You will forget everything about me and believe everything was your own doing. And, if your marriage goes down the drain you will strongly consider prostitution as a way of life."

Within six months Clive was back on a rig, keeping busy and trying to forget his ex wife. Kerry was a reluctant high class call girl in London, and Clint, having binned the cheap phone he had used just for Kerry, was already working on wrecking some other poor woman's life.

-

Let me know if you want to know about the next victim.