Someone Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priscila slowed her bobbing. She didn't seem happy about her choices as she fumbled with her hands, looking for the shoe laces of the leather shoe on his left foot. He looked down at her with his hands on his hips, smiling and judging her reaction. Priscila continued to suck and bob and lick with her tongue as she gingerly removed both his shoes and socks, making sure not to lose the prize in her mouth.

Then she moved her hands up to his pants, unbuttoning them eagerly. He laughed again and watched her pull on his leg, trying to get it up so she could remove one pant leg and then the other. With the pants gone, only his boxers remained. Priscila was less eager to remove those, as that would mean letting go of the sweet cock simultaneously satisfying her cocklust and oral fixation. The man grew irritated. "It's just for a second, bitch. You'll get to suck on this fat cock all night, I promise. In fact, I mean to make sure you get as little sleep as possible tonight. I have a long flight tomorrow, and it's been years since I've had a slut as eager as you on my dick."

That seemed to satisfy her. She let go of his dick and it finally appeared fully to me in all its glory, if only for a moment before disappearing into his boxers. Thick and veiny, the blood engorging the head much more than the shaft, it bent slightly to the man's right, standing imperfectly but proudly, almost yelling at anyone to say what they will. It meant to do its business, and fuck you and fuck me, it was going to do it. I was thrilled by its strength and confidence but less thrilled that its business tonight was to ravage the mouth of my girlfriend, something I still hadn't gotten from her. He was getting an eager, loving self-skullfucking from her while she hadn't given me a simple blowjob or even handjob in the several months we had been dating. But I could see why she would be so eager to have such a beautiful instrument as deep into her being as she could possibly manage for as long as she could possibly manage.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" Priscila was speaking quickly, looking at me sternly. I was lost admiring the man's cock, forgetting her completely. "Go watch your porn or play your video games or jack off or whatever loser shit you do!"

"No," said the man calmly yet firmly as he finished removing his pants. Priscila wasted no more breath on me as she turned around and quickly put his proud member into her mouth – that breath was better spent on his dick than on me, and even I wasn't one to argue on that point after seeing my competitor's majesty. "Let him stay and watch if he wants." He removed his shirt and tie and looked down at her again. She was balancing delicately on her toes, heels raised, with her hands up to his balls, fondling and caressing them as she tried to force as much of his cock down her throat. Her pussy lips hung engorged and open between her wide legs, slowly dripping its juice onto the hardwood floors. With no pants or boxers to block her access, she was finally able to get the full drink of sweet cock she had missed for so many months. But she still couldn't get a last couple of inches into her throat.

"Damn!" He said. "Breathing through your nose, licking the balls with your tongue, straightening your jaw to align with your throat. You know all the tricks. This is a prostitute-level blowjob." Thinking again, he said, "No, this is a pornstar-level blowjob. And I've been with one or two pornstars myself. I can tell. Someone has trained you really well to be an A-class cocksucker."

My girlfriend beamed with pride as she tried to force more and more of the cock down her throat. He placed a hand on her head now. "That's a good slut. Deeper, deeper..."

My girlfriend became even more ambitious, holding her breath for longer and longer as she worked on forcing her throat to relax to let his member in. Whenever she had enough and was starting to choke especially badly and the veins on her head looked ready to burst, she would back off so his cock reached just the entrance to her throat, allowing her to breathe through her nostrils. Then she would dive back in.

She was going at breakneck speeds to cockgobble the monster challenge this man presented her, but she still paced herself well. She knew her limits and when and how quickly to push them.

"Takes a lot of practice to be that good. I doubt you've been practicing on this cuck."

I wasn't fully aware of the insult or even of myself. I was fascinated by how meticulous and determined a job my girlfriend was doing on her knees. As he moved back to put one foot on the bed, she moved with him, the taut muscles in her ass jiggling slightly between the garter and stockings. Once he had his right foot on the bed, he removed his cock from her throat and said, "Now take a deep breath." With the cock still in her mouth, she took a sharp, deep breath through her nostrils. He pushed her head down below himself and finally pushed the remaining two scrumptious inches of cock satisfyingly into my beautiful girlfriend's throat. She looked up at him with pride at her accomplishment, seeking his praise and approval. He just looked down with contempt and hatred for her as he held her there. But soon her eyes were watering and her pride turned to anguish as her bright green eyes were quickly surrounded by red. The veins on her head stuck out. I bet I could have checked her heart-rate just by looking at her forehead. If a doctor had checked, he would have tried to move her to urgent care for fear that she was having a heart attack. The man started thrusting his cock slowly in and out of her throat, removing just an inch or two before plunging back down, seemingly into her belly. Her expression now turned from anguish and pain to acceptance and love. "There you go, bitch. There you go. Nice and deep." She kept her hands on the ground to steady herself as she received the deepest skullfucking she had probably received in at least several months, as far as I knew. The snot from her nose condensed and dripped down her face. "What a fucking mess you are, you fucking cheap fucking slut!" He spat on her forehead, adding his own fluids to the mixture already smudging the makeup down her pretty face. "I could tell just by looking at you in that bar, wearing your short whore dress and high whore heels, that you were the cheapest whore in this shit town!" He worked up some snot and let it slowly droop down onto her face. She simply blinked her eyes in acceptance, moving closer and further beneath him to get more of the snot onto her pretty face while also allowing an even deeper skullfucking. The tight fibers of muscle in her ass again jiggled gently as she moved slowly to better service the cock in her throat. I was afraid she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, but she did not seem in the least concerned. She almost seemed to be challenging him – to see who or what would break first. With all the stimulation of having his entire cock engulfed by a warm mouth and throat and his balls licked whenever she got her lips to the hilt of his cock and ran her talented tongue briskly over his thick balls, would he break first? Or would her throat?

He seemed to accept her challenge. "Tryna make me come, are ya?" He seemed like a man who would never back down. He wasn't afraid of losing.

He kept slowly fucking her throat, removing only an inch or two at a time before thrusting it back in, controlling his own stimulation while increasing the damage he was doing to her throat, trying to get her to submit and beg for mercy. He looked down into her blue eyes in contempt, and she stared right back into his green eyes with defiance. He thought he had her mastered, that he could control himself and break her to his will before she could break him and earn her prize prematurely, without his permission. With one hand holding her hair in a ponytail behind her head and the other holding her by her forehead in just the position he wanted her, he felt confident that he had complete control of the situation, that he decided what happened when and how quickly. He didn't seem at all concerned that she was moving her body to accommodate his every wish and demand, trying to get as much of his cock into her throat; he seemed more distracted by the fantastic view of her phat ass sticking out from her arched back as it jiggled softly on her heels, beneath her garter—or the brief glimpses of her large, plump, drool- and pre-cum-covered tits whenever she would adjust to allow him better access to assault her throat. He should have been suspicious of her compliance given the duel they found themselves in. However, he was confident. He thought he knew all the tricks of the trade, that she knew nothing of this situation that he did not. He was wrong.

As he removed those tough last 2 inches of cock—which required her more submissive position for their entrance—from her throat, Priscila smiled wickedly at him with her eyes, just briefly – too briefly for his throat-lust- and challenge-lust-filled head to fully register. He slowly started reinserting the removed 2 inches before his brain could fully process the information presented to him by the smile in her eyes. If he had registered her eyes and the wickedness behind them, he might have been more careful of inserting those beautiful, lovely last 2 inches of cock into the vice grip of her throat.

As the 2 inches entered, Priscila slowly clenched and released her throat once, as if she was trying to swallow peanut butter stuck to the walls of her throat. The skin on his fat cock moved slightly in response to the clenching, increasing his stimulation. His brain still hadn't registered what was going on, but his body stiffened as his buttocks clenched and he found himself held unwillingly in her throat.

Priscila slowly clenched and released her throat again, letting him gently know who was the better cockswoman. Then she quickened her pace. I watched in fascination as her throat moved up and down in relation to her neck as she stimulated the sensitive nerves on the skin and the blood vessels buried on the cock thrust dominatingly and held unwillingly in her throat. Suddenly, the man hunched over and moaned a slow, loud, "Ooooooooooohhhhhh..."

His eyes closed and his hands clenched into fists in her hair. Priscila continued to look straight up at his closed green eyes, as her bright blue ones continued to smile their winning smile. She had bested him.

The man collapsed backwards onto the bed, dazed and lost. Priscila did not seem surprised. Nor did she hesitate to continue her pleasuring of his cock. She moved her throat off his cock quickly, leaving just the massive cockhead in her mouth, allowing her nostrils to finally provide much-needed oxygen and her tongue to provide the unneeded overstimulation that would push the man to another, higher level of pleasure. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" He screamed as she continued to stimulate his cockhead, sucking slowly, gently to get all the cum out of him.

"Fuck!" he yelled. He had finally come to his senses a bit and was coherent again. "You are good!"

She kept her mouth shut. Around his cock. She knew her place in regard to him. She knew a thing or two more than he did, but her lust for his cock pushed her back into a state of submission I had neither seen in her nor ever anticipated before. As she gently nursed and suckled the cockhead in her mouth, she kept her eyes locked with his, with a gentle, docile expression in them, letting him know of her submission to his cock, despite briefly having overpowered him. Just a minute ago, it seemed like she was trying really hard to provoke him, but now she seemed to express remorse for her actions, as if she was afraid of the consequences coming her way. Her eyes seemed to be pleading to him not to hurt her or punish her by depriving her of his cock, for her transient but terrible transgression against him. It was as if she wanted to be punished but was afraid of her master's strength. She was afraid that he might hurt her, which both excited and terrified her.

"That's the best blowjob I've ever had! No one else even comes close! Not even the one or two pornstars I've fucked." He looked down at her. She had enough space now to smile more with her mouth. She seemed really pleased with herself. "I gotta come by these podunk towns more often if there are talented little sluts like you around." Priscila simply blinked in happy acknowledgement and submission.

The two rested for a few minutes as the blood returned to his cock, allowing it to get engorged again. What happened to all the cum he had let loose into her throat, neither Priscila, with her mouth still full of yummy cock, nor her throat, still resting from the brutal fucking it had received after so many months without practice, would ever tell. As far as the rest of the world was concerned, the cum didn't exist and had never existed; its existence was solely a private matter between the man's thick cock and Priscila's brutalized throat. Neither seemed to be complaining about this state of affairs.

But I would have complained if the man had given me permission to speak or if I had the courage to open my mouth even with his permission. I was fascinated by the slow clenching of his massive balls in the few seconds before his release and was eager to see it overflow from my girlfriend's throat, like I'd seen so many times in the porn I watched everyday. I was disappointed that life wasn't like the porn. The man didn't show any disappointment at all that the woman still worshipping his cock, snuggled up caringly between his legs, was more talented than any pornstar he'd ever seen or fucked – and he'd fucked one or two, as he himself would tell you at the briefest opportunity.

"Oh, I've gotta fuck that pussy to see what other talents you've got, sweet baby girl!"

She finally removed her mouth from his cock with a loud pop. "Yes, please!"

She crawled up onto the bed and bent over beside him, with her ass stuck straight up, her tits pressed into the mattress, her taut, flat stomach almost even with her legs, as she rested her head face-to-face with his, her chin pressed onto her hands. "Please fuck me, Brad! I neeeeeeed it..." Her voice had softened and her eyes gave him the same loving look she had given me in that same bed just a day earlier.

"Hmm," he chortled, as he got up onto his knees and positioned himself between her legs. He reached down and ran his fingers through her slit. He brought his fingers to her mouth and presented them and the copious liquid on them to her for cleaning. She eagerly lapped it up, sucking them to get everything she could off them. "Your cunt is so wet. It wants to be fucked, doesn't it, you little slut?"

"Yesh, shir, Brad!" she said around his fingers.

"You're like a bitch in heat." He said, spitting on the side of her face. She was covered in drool and spit at this point, with her right cheek a mixture of makeup and various fluids and her left cheek freshly clean from rubbing against the sheets of the bed. "Guess I gotta fuck you like the bitch you are, don't I?"

"Yessssshhhhh, pleeeeashe," she said with hope and excitement.

"That's a good little bitch. You know your place, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes, sir. I'm Brad's bitch. I'm your bitch, sir." He had finally removed his fingers from her mouth. Now they rested gently on the side of her waist as his thumbs pressed into her Venus dimples. Her body ached and quivered in response to his controlling hold on her hips.

"That's right, bitch." He positioned his cock at her pussy entrance and slowly inserted himself. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell agape as his cock entered her. If her throat had been out of practice for several months, I wondered how long her pussy had been out of practice.

As he slowly sheathed his cock to the hilt with her wet, dripping pussy, her expression changed from awed and agape to content and smiling. His expression was hard and uncaring as he admired his own view of her ass as he pulled her forcefully back onto himself and held her there. Then he leaned in to her ear and said, "You're gonna have to scream for me if you want another load in your mouth. You're gonna have to scream for my cum if you want another taste. I'm gonna show you who you really are again. Only once you've submitted to it—only then will I give you the prize you want, my sweet little cocksucker." Her breathing had slowed, as if she were having trouble processing what was happening between in her cunt and she needed to stop doing everything else to figure that out.

"Yes" she finally whispered back. "Any—anything. Pleeeeaaase..." The playfulness of her skullfuck challenge was gone from her; she had returned fully to her earlier stage of deep cocklust and submission. The most important thing in the world to her at that point was the cock in her cunt. Nothing else matter.

"Good girl."

He stood up, dug his thumbs even deeper into her Venus dimples and started pounding away at her. She moaned and yelled obscenities in pleasure and anguish. "No. Working. Up. To. A. Rough. Pounding. For. A. Disobedient. Little. Slut. A. Disobedient. Little. Bitch. Like. You." He said each word firmly between breaths and between thrusts as he pounded away at her cunt. The lubrication provided by her cocklust probably saved her cunt from some permanent damage from the hard pounding I was watching Brad give my girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the first time cocklust had saved Priscila, and I had a suspicion this wouldn't be the last time I personally would see it save her. There was a whole side to her that I had never seen. I'd only heard about it from her stories of her past. Seeing it unfiltered and raw, like the cock ruthlessly demanding space and obedience in her cunt right now, was something completely differently. Porn had not prepared me for the visceral details of sex. This was really something special. I was hooked and wanted to watch so much more.

Brad and Priscila seemed to have completely forgotten me long since and were completely absorbed by their pure lust for each other and the special moment they were having enjoying the coupling of their organs. His cock thrust itself into her cunt, pounding at it, demanding that it give in and release her to orgasm. Her pussy willingly complied, submitting to the pounding, providing space and warmth and subservience at his cock's insistence, building her tension, preparing her for the orgasm he required of her before he fed her another load of his sweet cum, cum she so badly wanted she was yelling for all my neighbors to hear, "YES! GIVE ME! GIVE ME! YES! YES! PLEASE! BRAD! BRAD! PLEASE! FUCK! UH! UNGH! FUCK! YES! AH! FUCK!" and on and on, forming no complete thought, much less a coherent sentence. It was a pure expression of her cocklust. The world and everything, including me, could go to hell, as long as the fat, firm cock inside her continued pounding away at her feeble resistance to orgasm.

Priscila may have mastered deepthroating a guy into submission, but her pussy had a mind of its own, and it ruled her without regard for her desires. And she knew it. Her pussy had commanded her to Brad in the first place, in the hope of being in this very position at this very moment, to have all these filthy things done to her body. Priscila had seen it coming, seen that her pussy would demand Brad wear down Priscila to nothingness with his hard cock so that Priscila's pussy could finally be satisfied of its desire for hard cock and rough pounding only determined, focused men like Brad could provide to truly broken down women with the clarity of cocklust to focus completely on cock and its pleasures. Yet she could never be prepared to be broken down by men the way her pussy demanded. But, despite Priscila's confused, incoherent, feeble protests, break she did.