Someone Sweet For Me

Story Info
Pretty wife finds a sweet guy.
1.2k words
3.44
53.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryanne was finishing her makeup for a wonderful dinner out. Ten years married was something to celebrate. John was at least taking her out to eat. After ten years of marriage John always seem like there was something more important than Maryanne. Bowling, Golf and going to see sports games with his pal was always more important. They had one daughter, Alice. She was nine and pretty. Alice had her mother's pretty looks. Maryanne was Irish one hundred percent. She had beautiful reddish brown hair and a curvy figure. Pretty breast and wonderful cream skin. After giving birth she made certain she would try to stay fit. She knew she would never be a size four again, but seven or eight was fine. She heard the doorbell and was sure it was Linda the babysitter. She grabbed her purse and walked down stairs.

Linda was the next-door neighbors daughter. She was about fourteen and pretty. When she got down stairs she could not believe what she saw. Her husband catching a quick look at Linda's breast. Maryanne was shocked and hurt. This was not the first time he did something stupid, but on their anniversary! Maryanne did everything to make herself look sexier. She practically hung herself naked above their bed. She let it go as she usually did and got tipsy on red wine during dinner. The night was also the same as usual. No foreplay or oral sex. He got on top, slid his cock inside her and pumped his cum in her. Before she knew it, he was asleep. She could hear her mothers voice in her head. Serves you right marring an idiot jock!

The next day it was business as usual. She got up, made everyone breakfast and saw her daughter off for school. Before she knew it, she had driven her SUV to work. Maryanne was an accountant for a local heating oil company. She could make more money working for a big corporation, but this position let her leave early so she could be home when Alice got off from school. She stepped through the door to find a new face waiting for her. His name was Tim Walker. Tim was hired to take care of human resources. Her friend Monica had left on maternity leave and was not sure she was coming back. Tim was a nice guy. He was 28, tall and handsome, but not the jock type. Tim was easy to work with and easy to talk to. He was never pushy and liked to help out when she had to more documents out of the office storage.

Within two months she looked forward to Tim's face every morning. He told her that he was once the nerd of the high school he attended. Maryanne would never have guessed that with his great ass and blond hair. For a moment she could not be she was interested in this guy. He was sweet and always listened to her. Not some thing that John done in a long time. They started taking lunches together and working on Saturdays. One Saturday morning she decided to wear shorts and a tea shirt because of the hot July days. She knew she looked like a total honey and wanted to notice but was not prepared for what was to come. Tim wore the same clothes. When he stepped in her eyes were looking in the direction of his crotch. She could not believe how fast she got wet. Her pussy was like a river. He cock was bulging from his paints. She got control of herself for a minute but that was all. She got up and went over to show him a document. Maryanne was hoping he would notice her breast. Both nipples were totally erect. He noticed her in a New York minute. She did not wait for his advance and kissed him on the lips. It was a passionate kiss. Warm and gentle.

He kissed her neck and than switched to her hands an arms. He moved around her and starting kissing her neck again but this time Tim began caressing her breast. She let out a moan as he moved his had under her shirt. Her breasts were soft and tender. Maryanne unfastened her bra and removed her shirt. Tim for a moment just stared at her beauty. He bent down a stared licking each nipple one at a time. Maryanne could not believe what she was doing, but she dam not stop. She reached down and opened his pants. Her had released his cock for it confines. Tim was not too small or not too big but he had an incredible fat cock. The head and balls were the reason for his bulging. Tim unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off along with her panties. He pushed her down into her chair and began what she had been missing for more than five years. Tim's tongue and lips made her scream out. He licked up her pussy with incredible passion. Maryanne counted the orgasms. For twenty minutes she was in ecstasy.

Maryanne finally took control of the situation and pushed Tim into his seat. Getting onto her knees, she sucked his cock until he was total hard. Maryanne could not believe it when his cock started to twitch inside her mouth. Tim spread her legs and directed his cock into her entrance. Maryanne just remembered she was not wearing her diaphragm and was very fertile. Her mind could only thing of pleasure and did nothing to stop his lust over her. Tim slid in and was found her wet, warm and wanting. He started slow. Listening to Maryann's moaning was like music. Tim was a master a making a women cum. His control went from gentle slow to fucking fast, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Maryanne was coming down from her sixth orgasm when she saw Tim starting to tense up. Now was the time to tell Tim to pull out but she did not care. Here is a guy who was the perfect man. No crazy macho image. She would just let him cum in her. She needed to feel the hot stream of cum in her pussy. She reached up and held him tight. He yelled out and slammed one more time into her. He shot hard. The amount of sperm pumping into her would definitely impregnate her.

Maryanne felt the huge globs of sperm find her womb. Her white creamy legs wrapped around him to make sure he would deposit all of his seed into her. He finally finished and gave her a sweet kiss. He pulled her of the deck and held her for what seems like hours. She know she wanted this guy but how to get rid of John? After work she drove home only to find the police in her driveway. It appears John got a little too close to Linda and impregnated her. The cops were leading John into the patrol car at the request of Linda's parents. As luck would have it, Maryanne had a reason to divorce her asshole husband. Tim and Maryanne were married and had a beautiful son. Her daughter loved Tim and became great friend. Linda also had a son and the father of her child got ten years in the state pen.