Someone Taught Aimee Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not licking my pussy."

He rained a half dozen hard smacks on her wet ass. Her body danced under the hand that held her down. "I didn't hear you."

She looked over her shoulder at him, eyes smoldering, and licked her lips. "You're not licking my pussy."

He treated her other ass cheek to swats that stung his hand as much as they stung her glowing red skin. Tears rolled down her cheeks and a soft smile curved on her lips. The pussy juice was dripping on his leg. He smiled back at her and gave her more, just because she wanted it.

"Are you going to tell me no?"

"No."

"Good. Bend over the back of the couch," he ordered. She put herself over the back of the couch, her rear in the air and feet braced on the cushions. He admired her red ass and wide open pussy for a moment. The wet cum made her blonde curls darker. He knelt on the cushions behind her and ran his tongue over the delicately swollen lips. Above him, she shivered.

His fingers parted those lips and slid inside, followed moments later by his tongue. He went after her clit, first licking and then gently sucking. Her hips rocked in concert with her panting and groaning. She ground her pussy onto his mouth, fucking him with it. Pulling back a little, he licked at her hole, going after every drop of female cum that he could find. With each sweep of his tongue he found more juice. He slid his fingers inside again and rubbed. She hissed, her hips bucking wildly.

Smiling a little, his slid his tongue along her slit until it wrapped around her clit. It stood proudly, like a warrior, demanding to be kissed. He nuzzled it with his lips while his fingers found a rhythm with her writhing hips. His tongue touched her clit and slowly made rounds with the tip. Her legs spread open a little wider and her butt tilted up, giving him easier access.

He slid his tongue over her clit again. Her hips moved with him, sinuously chasing the fingers. He sucked on her clit, then used his tongue like a boxer. She gasped again, the sharp edge of it drove him nuts. She wiggled under his mouth as if she couldn't decide if she wanted him to continue or not. He added another finger to her pussy, twisting it slowly for a few moments. She moaned, suddenly falling still, when he pressed forward and found her g-spot.

"Joe, spank my ass."

He sucked her lips into his mouth instead.

"Please! Spank me!"

His fingers, buried to the knuckles, twisted in circles, tracing the contoured walls of her pussy. She wriggled down onto him, gasping.

"Joe!"

"Shut up and cum, Aimee."

"I can't," she got out between gasps, "not without a spanking."

"Really?"

"Really." Her breathing slowed a little, until she sounded less like a winded horse and more like a horny woman.

She looked at him over her shoulder and wiggled her ass in his face. "Spank my ass, baby. Show me what kind of stud you are, chief."

He slowly rubbed circles around her clit and nipped at her butt cheeks. She groaned and arched her back.

"Quit teasing me, Geronimo. Make me your little squaw. You do spank your squaws, don't you? To keep them in line?"

He smacked her lightly on the ass, not enough to be a real spank, just enough to get her attention.

"You call that a spank? A baby could do better."

"Don't push me, Aimee."

"C'mon, chief, give it to me good." She wiggled her ass again. "Master my ass."

"Get on the floor."

She jumped down and dropped onto her hands and knees. He positioned himself so that he could swing his arm comfortably. He didn't give her any warning, just started walloping her upturned rear as hard as he could. She started to orgasm almost immediately. After a dozen strokes his hand hurt too much to hit her again. Tears tracked down her cheeks and little drips of pussy juice tracked down her inner thighs.

Slipping his cock inside, he shut his eyes. She was as hot and tight as he remembered; she squeezed him like a dripping wet glove. Somewhere inside her muscles clamped down. His entire world narrowed down to the heavy thud of his blood pounding and grip of naked heat around his dick. He grabbed at her hips to hold her still and powered into her. She thrashed under him, but he didn't really notice anything but his cock.

Her butt wiggled free of his hold, dragging a little farther away from orgasm. "Fuck," he growled.

"Joe."

He loved it when she said his name in that half begging half demanding voice. He slapped at her ass with his good hand, just to hear her squeal and plead for more. He alternated smacks and thrusts for a few minutes, until her pussy starting to spasm around his cock. After that, he dug his fingers into her hips and let her have it. He didn't really know how he'd held out as long as he had. A few powerful strokes later he threw his head back and roared like a warrior counting coup. It felt like his brain was exploding and emptying itself into her through his jerking dick. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't think, he could just feel. It felt like everything that made him who he was, was being sucked into her through her pussy.

Some time later he opened his eyes to find her cuddled against him, gently pressing kisses to his sore hand.

"You should use your belt next time," she said.

He thought about that for a moment, not with any real relish. He liked the feel of the stinging heat that raced through his hand every time he spanked her. Climbing to his feet, he took her hand with his sore one and led her into the darkened bedroom. "Let's go to bed, sweetheart."

Several hours later he opened his eyes again, unsure what woke him. His bedroom door gently clicked shut and he realized abruptly that Aimee wasn't with him. Padding on feet that had learned silence over years of prowling the prairie, he followed her to his study. He thought about asking her what she was doing, skulking around wasn't his style. She sat in his chair, glanced furtively at the door, and picked up the phone.

"Chrissy? Let me speak to Daddy."

12