Someone to Screw

Story Info
Letter to a competing colleague from snowy Oslo.
1k words
3.89
13.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers

Hey, Buddy:

How did you like Paris? Did you have time to take in all the sights, since I'd already essentially closed the deal with Areloc and this was just a formal congratulations-all-around meeting for those who had done all the work on the deal?—which, if I'm not mistaken was me for Hadley Inc. rather than you. Still can't figure out how you pulled the switch on that and got me sent here to Oslo instead, with you taking the final spotlight there in Paris.

Did you get to the Louvre for that private art tour I'd spent months arranging—for when I was supposed to be in Paris? No, I guess not. Art isn't your thing, is it? You're more into screwing people to get ahead, aren't you? I do remember what you're always saying—"If there's nothing else you could be doing, you could always be screwing someone."

Hope Fred got thawed out before he gave you this letter. I asked him to deliver it to you personally and to tell you what fun he had shoveling his way out of here to catch a plane back to New York. It's not like there was anything to do here in Oslo, where we have snow up to our eyebrows, thank you very much. Thanking you for arranging this for me. And did you know before Hadley Inc. spent the effort and money to bid on this Tandberg contract and to send a team out here to Oslo that the Norwegians already had essentially closed the deal with IBM? I sort of bet you did. Did you pick and choose on dead end deals we had going before deciding which wild goose chase to get me sent on while you snarfed up my deal and trip to Paris?

I know, I know. If there's nothing else you could be doing, you could always be screwing someone—especially someone on the same office rung you're on.

Which comes to why this is a letter of thanks, Cliff—not really the bitterness you might have thought I was writing to you. No, really, I want to thank you for arranging this dead end trip for me to Oslo, where all we've gotten in terms of a deal with Tandberg is cup after fucking cup of warm tea and watching the snow pile move up the window panes.

Because, my bosom buddy, Cliff, since there hasn't been anything else to do here in Oslo, I've been screwing someone—like you say folks should do. I've been screwing your young trophy wife, Anna Marie. I've screwed her on the bed, on the floor, up against the wall, and in the shower. And from the sounds of her moans and how she has asked for more each time, I'd say she's been enjoying herself.

No, really, I have Anna Marie here and I've been screwing the shit out of her, something she keeps saying you don't do very well. It may be interminably snowing outside, but it's hot, hot, hot in this hotel room.

You say you don't believe me? You think Anna Marie is visiting her mother in Philadelphia while you went on your business trip to Paris—and took your secretary, Brenda, rather than your wife, Anna Marie? Anna Marie knows you're fucking your secretary, but the way. She says she doesn't particularly care about that but she really would have like to have gone to Paris—and on the special tour in the Louvre I set up for myself. Anyway, I'll be happy to give you a minute to call Anna Marie's mother in Philadelphia to verify that Anna Marie isn't there and hasn't been. I'll just sit here and whistle the tune to a new song I'm composing—"I've Been Fucking Anna Marie"—while you go check.

Back already? So, you believe me now—or at least enough to continue reading this letter, and weeping? Or gnashing your teeth? Either or both are music to my ears.

I don't think you've really been paying enough attention to your pretty little wife, buddy. Do you even know what a sweet tasting cunt she has? Why, she came twice while I was still working the wings of her labia and her clit with my tongue and teeth before I covered her and fucked her good. She says I'm a lot thicker than you are. Sorry about that, buddy. I guess some of us have it and some of us don't. But I can't believe you haven't found that spot on her lower belly that, when you palm it with your hand, she will go wild for and can't wait to have your cock inside her. You didn't have time in your eight months of marriage to the sweet little thing to go looking for her erogenous zones? She's a real wildcat in bed, on the floor, up against the wall, in the shower, you know, when you find those love spots. You know, that place on her belly with the nice big mole, don't you? (So, now you really do believe I'm screwing your wife? *smile*)

She gives great blow jobs too. I thought you'd want to know that. Maybe your secretary, Brenda, would do that for you too. Anna Marie said you never asked. Didn't have the imagination to ask for it, I guess. Like giving it to her in the ass. Bet you didn't know that Anna Marie loved getting it that way. Up against the wall, or doggy style on the floor. She likes to have her ass admired and squeezed and separated for that deep, straight shot up her tight ass. Really nice tits too. She says you paid a fortune for those. You really should have paid more attention to them, buddy. She says she loves the tit work I do.

But enough of that, Cliff. I just wanted to thank you for the tip on finding someone to screw when you've been backwatered some place by someone else' unbridled ambition and "will-do anything to get ahead" games.

I figure you won't have much time to dwell on that. Fred had another letter to deliver—the one to old man Hadley, informing him—if he didn't already know—that you are screwing his wife, Claudia, too.

Well, gotta go. Anna Marie is lying on the bed with her legs open, begging me to split her in two again with my seven thick inches. In parting, let me just say Du er skrudd fast, which, if my Norwegian translator hasn't lied to me, means "you're screwed."

Bye now, a hungry cunt awaits.

Daniel

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers