Someone's At The Door

Story Info
He fills a debt with the help of an unsuspecting girl.
1.5k words
4.09
103.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordmad
wordmad
22 Followers

This was a challenge story - I was given the phrase "Mary's spare key" and 45 minutes to write. This is what I came up with. Enjoy...

The man, dressed in all black, stood beneath the window of a small house. He knew the girl inside. Knew her probably better than she knew herself. He knew her habits, he knew her schedule, and most importantly, he knew where she kept her spare key. Right now, though, he was simply watching. His dark eyes were intent on the nude form he could see laying on her side in bed through the slits in the windowblinds.

Her hair was dark, lying long and touseled over her shoulders. And though he could not see them from where he stood, he knew her dark eyes were focused on the television in front of her. He could see a slender arm curved to the dark hollow where he knew her hand would be. He could see the muscles flex, and he knew she was touching herself. There was a porn video playing - bisexual themed, and from what he could hear through the glass, there was a large group orgy going on. His cock swelled a little as he thought of her pleasuring herself and her small hands tracing the large, dark-nippled breasts. He wondered how wet her pussy would be, how it would feel on his fingers, his tongue, his cock.

He'd been watching her. Longer than she would ever realize. And now he had plans for her. His mind was filled with the way her hips swayed when she walked down the halls of her house. His nights were haunted by visions of her dark curtain of hair swaying over the curves of her tight ass.

Tonight, though, he was going to feel that ass for himself. Moving quietly and confidently, he walked to the flowerbed in front of her house and picked up one particular brown stone from among the others. He turned it over in his hand and slid open the compartment he knew was there and took out the key.

"Ah, yes, Mary," he said quietly. "Mary, Mary. Tonight, at long last. The game is afoot."

He slid the key into the lock, opened the door and walked in, quietly closing the door behind him. The man strode quietly down the hallway in front of him, turning to the second door on the left. He heard the loud groans from the porno on the television and then smaller, quieter gasps from the girl. His mouth watered as he thought of those tiny fingers moving frantically in her pussy, perhaps the fingers of the other hand pinching a nipple. He nearly groaned at the visual.

In a quick motion, he threw open the door. He almost laughed when Mary turned pale, grabbed the blanket and threw it over herself and fumbled for the power button on the DVD player.

"Daddy!" she said in shock.

"How's my baby girl?" he said.

"I'm a little bit ... um ... busy right now. Can you come back later?"

"Actually, I can't."

He sat down on the bed.

"There's something I need your help with. Daddy's in a lot of trouble. You know I've gambled a lot."

"Yeah, Mom left you because of that. Spending all our money."

"Well, there's a man who is going to hurt me if I don't give him what he wants."

Her eyes grew soft in spite of herself.

"What can I do?"

A knock sounded on the door.

"There's someone at the door," he said. "You should let them in."

Her eyes went glassy and flat for a moment.

"Yes, I'll let them in."

She uncovered herself, still nude, and walked down the hallway. His prick swelled as he saw her curving hips, the curtain of hair, the beautiful rack she'd gotten from her mother. Mary opened the door and said in her most gracious tone, "Come in."

The 40-year-old male on the other side of the door entered.

"Thank you, Mary."

"You're welcome. Come this way."

She led the man down the hallway to her bedroom. She lay back down on the bed and spread her legs.

"So what now, Tom?" asked the newcomer. "She'll fight me if I fuck her."

"No she won't, Mr. Beasley," said Tom. "I've made sure of that. Feel free. Get naked. Only I get to watch you fuck my girl."

"I've wanted her for so long," Beasley said. "Every summer, out in the yard in her bikini, doing flower work and so on ... God. She's so hot, but never looked at me as any more than the man next door."

"I know," Tom said. "She's only looked at me as her father."

Beasley walked over to the bed, stripped off his clothes, and then knelt between Mary's legs. He began to worshipfully kiss the length of one calf, and then the other. His tongue traced the sculpted swell of Mary's runner legs. Beasley's cock grew hard as he grew nearer the wet pussy smell he'd dreamed of for months. Mary groaned as her body reacted.

"Oh, please," she said. "Ooooooooh."

Beasley ran his hands softly up each leg, then scraped his fingernails down. Mary arched up to him.

Watching his daughter about to get fucked by another man was driving Tom insane. He unzipped his pants and took out his long, thick cock and began stroking it. He wanted so badly to be where Beasley was, but he couldn't - yet. That was the part of the plan Beasley didn't know.

The other man's fingers found their way into his daughter's pussy, and she began writhing her hips to his thrusts. Two fingers were plunging into the hot depths of her shaved pussy. Her hands drifted up to her breasts and then began caressing and pinching her breasts.

"Oooooh, that feels so good! Don't stop!" she moaned.

Beasley stopped, but only to lean over and begin licking the girl's clit. He thought he would go mad from the pure lust coursing in his veins. This girl, this hussy who had ignored him for months, was his. Mary bucked up with a scream of need as Beasley's tongue teased her clit.

Finally, the need grew too strong. Beasley raised her legs and pushed them toward her chest.

"Wha?" Mary's groggy voice said. "What's going on?"

Tom moved quickly to the bed. He laid down beside his daughter and whispered softly in her ear, "There's someone at the door. You should let them in."

"Yes, I'll let them in," Mary's soft voice said.

Her legs relaxed.

"Come in," she said.

Beasley drove forward with an impatient thrust. His cock ached for sheer need, for sheer want, of the lovely girl's pussy. Tom's cock was nearly rock solid as he watched his daughter's breasts jiggle by the thrust of another man's cock. His hand stroked his meat impatiently.

The moment was coming, and Tom was getting crazy while waiting for the clock to hit the mark he'd set for Mary.

Finally, he saw it. Beasley was nearly ready to come. Mary's eyes grew dark with passion.

"Lay down, Beasley," he said. "Let her ride you. She's ready now."

Beasley quickly lay on his back and Mary clambered over on top of him. She straddled his hips, leaned forward, and began fucking herself on his hard rod. Her hair shook in dark waves, and her eyes were closed. She steadied herself with hands on either side of Beasley's shoulders. He reached up and pinched her nipples. She moaned frantically.

"I ... I need," she moaned.

"Daddy knows what you need," Tom said, his voice husky with want. "I'll help."

He got up, shucked his pants, and moved behind his girl. Grabbing the oil he'd left on the nightstand, he oiled his cock, trailed some down the magnificent ass cheeks of his girl, and rubbed it into her puckered asshole.

"Someone's at the door. You should let them in."

She nodded.

With an impatient, frantic stroke, he drove himself into her ass. Mary screamed slightly in pain, but in frantic need. She bucked back into him, and he steadied himself with hands on her back. He and Beasley soon established a quick rhythm of pushing into the girl, driving themselves to their ultimate destinies on the hapless girl's body. She writhed in need as she was fucked in both apertures, and soon came. Tom fucked her with the fire of five years of desperation, five years of watching her grow from a 16-year-old tomboy into a magnificently gorgeous 21 year old. Beasley drove into her his lust, his rage at being ignored, his desperation.

Tom spurted first, filling his daughter's ass with his seed. Beasley thrust a few moments more and then fired his jism into her womb.

The tired girl fell over onto her bed, and Tom covered her up with her fuzzy blanket before the two of them got dressed and left. On the front steps, Beasley handed Tom a wad of cash.

"With that, you'll be in the clear with your debtors," Beasley said.

"Thank you," Tom replied.

The two parted ways, but Tom walked over to the flower garden and found a certain brown rock. He replaced the spare key, and slid a $100 bill into the compartment. Then he walked off into the night.

wordmad
wordmad
22 Followers