Someone's Watching Us

Story Info
They find themselves watched in the woods.
2.5k words
4.27
55.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing worse for me than shopping is when it's hot outside and to my luck it had been over 95 degrees every day this week. My wife and I were out shopping today, as we both had the day off. We walked in and out of little shops, admiring what they had, but I was mostly interested in my wife more than the shopping. We were both in our early twenties, she was trim and fit, but had ample cleavage, 36c's. She was wearing a denim-jean mini-skirt with a low cut, tight top. I couldn't take my eyes off her top which showed off her perky tits that seemed do defy gravity and the best thing is, she didn't even have to wear a bra.

My wife smiled at me as she went over to a shorts rack and started holding up a pair of daisy duke shorts up to her waist. "Do you like these?" she asked as she checked them out in the mirror. I walked up behind her and pressed my waist to hers, I knew that she could feel my hard-on.

"MMMM. You do like." Pressing back against me teasing me. "I think I'll buy a pair."

My wife and I made a good couple. I had sandy blond hair, and stood just an inch taller than her at 5'7, although when she wore heels, she was just as tall, if not taller than me. Both of us were slender and kept active, both by jogging at a place you'll see later in the story, and by us both wearing each other out.

We finished shopping not long after that, as we had been teasing each other all day and it was getting to us both. As soon as we found our car and got in, Amber's hand's immediately went to rubbing my cock through my jeans while she kissed me. I scooted her over on top of my lap, my hand reaching out to massage her perky breasts, that I had been eyeing all day. Her tongue found mine as we kissed, closing our eyes, while we dry fucked in the hot car.

Suddenly we heard a sound as an old couple pulled in next to us. We both sighed, horny as hell, and knowing that it was so busy in this mall, that we would never have a private moment. Both of us tried to come up with a solution. Her parents had money trouble so they were staying at our house for a while. We couldn't afford a motel each time we needed one, which was often, and since we hadn't had a nice session for a few days, it was getting to us.

I don't know if was Amber, or me who suggested that we go behind the YMCA in town. There was a nice private arboretum which was basically used for field trips for science, but was pretty well deserted. I couldn't say no to Amber when it was brought up as she just looked at me, her black hair draped over her breasts, and her hazel eyes pleading for me to take her.

We arrived at the arboretum about twenty minutes later and stood beneath the many trees. There was no one around, but we both felt nervous about being caught anyway. Besides the occasional hiker, or jogger, no one would bother us.

I looked at Amber's long legs, and tight butt as we walked to a secluded spot. I could tell that she was horny, her nipples showed through the top. Her hand reached out and touched my cheek as she leaned close to kiss me. Our lips met as my hand cupped her breast massaging it. Almost instantly her other hand rubbed against my hard cock, stroking it through my jeans. My hand reached under her top, cupping her breast as I started to kiss her neck from the ear and moving down. She let out a moan as I found the tender part of her neck and concentrated on it as she unsnapped and started to unzip my jeans.

I paused for a moment as I pulled up part of her top to expose her naked breast. Her hand reached around my neck and pulled me close as I started to suck the hard nipple. She had large areolas which I had always enjoyed and always got me hard looking at them. With one hand I rubbed at her right nipple, while I flicked the other nipple with my tongue.

Amber moaned and squeezed my cock as she closed her eyes enjoying it. I kept looking around making sure that no one was near, for fear we would be caught. She spread her legs for me, and pushed my hand under her skirt. Her black thongs were wet and she sighed as I rubbed her dripping pussy through her wet thongs. A few moments later I slipped off her thongs and threw them on the ground beside us. My hand went back to her dripping pussy and started to rub her pussy lips under her skirt.

I couldn't believe that we were once again in the woods fucking, but it felt good to be so daring. My fingers rubbed at her wet slit as I redoubled my efforts on her perky breasts. All of the sudden she pushed against my probing fingers and moaned as two fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. As she rode my fingers, I kissed her, both of us not breathing, hoping that it would feel this good forever.

I pulled down my boxer shorts to reveal my cock, which was around 6 1/2 inches and throbbing as Amber licked the pussy juice from my fingers and sat down on my cock. It only got me harder watching her suck my fingers, her eyes closed tasting her own juice as she bounced up and down on me, her breasts jiggling as she fucked me.

In the excitement of my wife fucking me bareback, I forgot about watching out for anyone, and as I remembered I looked around as much as I could, but couldn't see anyone. So I took her hard nipple in my mouth again as she rode me, never slowing down.

A few minutes later she stopped riding me for a moment, the started back again slowly. "What's wrong?"

She looked up for a moment, then leaned in close as her cock slid all the way in her pussy. "Nothing, I think we have an admirer though."

I stopped, wondering what do, if we needed to leave but she kept riding me slowly. "Should we leave? Come on let's go." I said starting to get up, but she stopped me.

"No, all he's doing is watching." She said sliding up and down my pole slowly. "I think he's getting off on it."

"How old is he?" I asked.

"I think...early twenties." She replied, letting out a groan.

"You like this don't you?"

"Sorta. Makes me feel dirty." She said as she moaned again.

"Is he doing anything?"

"I can't tell, but it looks like he's jerking off." She turned back to me with a unbridled passion in her eyes as she ground her pussy against my straining cock. Suddenly she stopped and trembled as her pussy spasmed and quivered around my cock. She threw her head back as I grabbed her breasts and fucked her pussy while she came. Then she looked in his direction and let out groan, "Yes, do it, make me cum."

I fucked her for a few moments longer, knowing not to prolong her orgasm to tire her out too quickly. She looked back at me, hornier than ever and said, "He moved a little closer."

"Do you want to leave?" I asked her, not wanting some weirdo hurting her.

"No. Stand up against the tree." I looked at her questioningly as I stood up against the tree but she looked so hot there with her mini-skirt and low cut top. She pulled the top above her breasts, so they hung out as she kneeled before me. I was worried but suddenly my doubts were replaced as she opened her mouth and started to suck my cockhead. One of her hands were stroking the shaft while her other hand pulled on her nipple.

I relaxed as she started to take more and more of me into her mouth, but it also turned me on knowing some guy was there jerking of to my wife sucking me.

"This guy's really getting you horny watching you isn't he?" She nodded yes as she gulped more of my cock down. A moment later she took my cock out of her mouth, and stroked my cock hard, as if she were milking it. Some precum formed at the tip, and she licked at it, teasing me. I groaned, hoping to feel more of her mouth as her mouth slipped over my cock like a tight pussy, taking all of it in her mouth.

I moaned again as my hand grabbed her hair, something she always liked, and started to fuck her mouth with my cock. I slid it out of her mouth, almost to the point of falling and she moaned as I slid it in and out about halfway each time. My cock was throbbing against her open mouth as I slowly slid into her mouth, inch by inch, until my pubic hairs were at her nose.

She moaned again, as I let it rest there for a moment, and I saw her one hand playing with her sopping pussy while she sucked me. Then she got up and kissed me, her nipples rubbing against my t-shirt as she looked over my shoulder.

"He's still there," she whispered. "and I can see him playing with it now. Why don't you fuck me doggie style so I can watch him too."

It didn't take much convincing as she got on all fours, arching her back to show off her sopping wet pussy to me. I stroked my cock as I slid into her tight canal. She looked back at me as I started to fuck her and said. "Come on, give it to me hard." as she panted.

As sometimes flashy as my wife is I never saw her this horny. As I fucked her snatch, she pulled at her nipples, giving a good show for out admirer. I tried to stay positioned so that it wasn't obvious that I was taking glances at him beating off over my wife getting fucked, but it did excite me being watched.

My wife stopped momentarily as another orgasm was quickly approaching, and I took full advantage of it. I thrust harder knowing that she was on the verge, then she just lay her head at the ground as she came over and over again. I looked over at out watcher and saw that he had his cock stroking fast as he watched us. As she came again, her pussy tightened so much around my cock, it almost wouldn't fit. It was too much and I ground my cock into her pussy. All at once my cock started shooting and I pumped her pussy full of my cum. To her credit she milked my cock as the expert she is, draining me.

She turned halfway around and asked, "would you make me cum one more time?" I looked at her wondering about how many times she'd already cum. Then she slid my cock out of her and rubbed at her pussy while whispering in my ear. "I never got to cum rubbing my clit."

She leaned me back against the tree, and I fully expected her to sit on my half hard cock, but instead she braced one leg against the tree, and pulled my head to her pussy.

I hesitated knowing now what she wanted me to do, lick her pussy. As many times as I had done that I didn't know if I could do it since, I had never eaten her out after I had cum in her.

She looked down at me and spread her pussy lips for me again. "Please lick me." She pulled my head closer, and I started to lick at her clit, which is what she always loved. My hand reached up to find her already playing with her nipple. As I licked at her clit I could my cum at the edge of her pussy.

She groaned again as she told me he was still watching, cock in hand. My tongue stopped and I sucked at her tender clit, hoping this would bring her to orgasm. I sucked at it slowly for a few moments and she started to groan again, saying she was going to cum.

Knowing that she always loves to have her clit licked while cumming, I resumed licking. She panted and groaned knowing she was close, her hips gyrating against my tongue. Suddenly she shifted her pussy against my tongue, as her fingers massaged her clit.

"Lick my pussy." she whispered as she shook. I hesitated again not knowing what my cum would taste like with hers. All choice was then taken from me as her hand pushed my mouth to her sopping pussy. My cum was at the edge of her hairy pussy, and her pussy hairs were somewhat matted from our heated fucking. She groaned as she watched as my tongue lapped at our juices.

With her hips moving and her groaning I eagerly licked at our tangy juices. She rubbed her dripping pussy allover my mouth as her hips started to shake again. "Make me cum." she said as she let go of my head, and pulled at her large nipples. "He's still jerking his cock...MMMM." she groaned as she came. With a hand on each cheek I licked at her used pussy, knowing that guy was jerking off to this. As she came more of my cum ran into my mouth, and I licked it all determined that this guy would see how good I could make her cum.

"He's cumming, god I wish I could taste it." she said as she rubbed her cummy pussy allover my tongue. Moments later as she eased down from her orgasm and stopped writhing, she slowly slid her pussy off my mouth, and she looked at me. I wiped off my face and got up zipping up my pants and looked over in the guy's direction. He was already gone.

Amber stuck her breasts back inside her tight top and grabbed her panties and stuck them in her purse, saying she was too tired to put them back on. We leaned against each other for support as we made our way back to the car, exhausted.

We had many great sessions after that, with her talking about him watching us, and we have went back there several times. Even though her parents have now moved out of our house, we still make weekly trips back there to either meet him again for more, or have someone else watch us.