Something a Little Horrible

Story Info
Careful with sister's roommate. Never know where it may lead.
9k words
4.26
97.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

Author's Note: There is content that may be a turn off for some readers so if you have certain sensitivities I suggest scrolling down and checking the tags before reading. For most, I believe the narrative will be compelling but if today you happen to be looking for a simple, fun experience low on conflict there are other options available on the site, including in my own profile.

*

This all starts with Amtrak. Sorry excuse of a company. The delays, the incompetence, the uncomfortable seats. The uncaring staff. All of it, horrible. Sometimes you need something a little horrible to find what you have that is good. Pulling his bags into a cab, Scott recalls he was told that once. He can't recall who it was but they had to be wrong. There was no upside to this mess.

See, this trip was a bad idea from the start. Go see your sister for a couple weeks, he internally recites in a mocking tone imitating his mom. You're 18, you can take care of yourself, it'll be a good warm up for when you head to college in the fall.

Right, they get to lounge at a resort in the Caribbean while he has to bribe a driver an extra twenty bucks to drive him from the station to his sister's campus because the train got delayed, then broke down and didn't get in until 2am. If this was any indication of what college will be like he may have to reconsider enrolling. Why couldn't his parents have waited until he was gone instead of ruining his summer vacation to do a home renovation? He should've taken the last-minute plane ticket his dad offered to buy. But no, he had to be stubborn. The train fare's already bought, it'll be a new experience, and it's only like an extra hour after you factor in the wait times at the airports. Now he's mocking himself.

By the time he gets to the door it's nearly three in the morning. Oh yeah, he has no way into her apartment. Fishing his phone out of his pocket, Scott sighs at the thought of kicking off the visit by waking his sister up in the middle of the night.

"Oh come on, she doesn't hate you." That's what his mom said to his initial protest of this idea.

Well if she doesn't now, she's going to soon. Scott vaguely recalls there was a time they got along. Years ago, when they were kids. She was an athlete, the type who wouldn't shy away from joining in with the roughhousing he and his friends took part in. They'd fight legitimately too, sure, same as anyone. He kind of wished he could at least get that back, if nothing else. Once she hit high school she found a boyfriend and was immediately lost to him. No hanging out, no roughhousing, no anything. She was gone all the time. Either with that guy, or busy with her three S's - softball, soccer and science.

He remembers the advice his mom gave back then. Give her time, you'll see her more once the excitement of first love blows over. That was right, in a way. Aimee dated that guy for around a year. Then one day he was just gone. Scott saw his sister more around the house. But she never came back, not really. There was this new divide, it was like she's a grown-up now and he was still a kid. No time for the childish antics of a middle schooler when you've got important high school affairs to deal with. That three-year gap separating them went from the thing keeping her taller than him to the thing making her grow curves right as his mind began to recognize what they were for. Maybe it was only natural they'd drift apart for those years.

Still, it didn't seem right. Three years. That same space in between their births now spanned the amount of time since they had last seen each other. And their first meeting will require wrecking her sleep schedule. Awesome.

At least, that's what he thought. Just as he taps the green button to dial, the door in front of him swings open, nearly knocking the phone out of his hand. Out pours a busty blonde dressed in, well, not much. She looks like the type Scott would've expected to find at one of the Greek houses he had seen on the way in.

"Think you've got the wrong room, kid." She belches his way while stumbling around his luggage.

"You must be Aimee's little brother." Another voice, softer, comes from inside. A grip, not as soft, goes around his wrist and pulls.

His body flies in, tossed like the wind, as she steps past him, "You can walk home no problem, yeah? K good." She sets the stranger on her way.

"Hey, name's Juleena. I'm the roommate." Yanking his bags in over the entrance, the girl greets him. Scott's not sure how to react. He eventually did hit a rather significant growth spurt of his own in high school and shoot past his sister but the rest of his body hadn't filled out. He's a fairly thin 5'11 and while at some level is glad to lose the burden of carrying around all that crap, he's also mortified this very pretty and apparently quite strong young woman has lifted it from him. He catches a view of her backside while watching her lug his stuff into the living room. Nice ass, he assesses, when she bends over to grab something upon setting them down. "Beer?" She offers, turning around with an open bottle.

"Shame." She responds to his rejection before chugging down the rest herself. "So what was your name again?"

"Scott," he offers, doing his best to try not to ogle her as much now that she can spot his wandering eyes. Juleena has blonde hair, like the other girl, though it's cut short and sharp, not like her. She's dressed like you'd expect someone about to head to bed. That's not to say what she has on isn't provocative, of course. The shirt is a modest cut fitting her modest bust, but it's snuggly wrapped around her body, a tight number in its own right. As for the 'shorts' she has on, well, she must not get very cold in her sleep.

"Ah, that's right." She says, knocking him out of his daydream. "AMES, GOT A STRAY HERE. GOES BY SCOTT. HE YOURS OR SHOULD I TOSS HIM BACK OUT ON THE STREET?"

Scott's discomforted by her shouting at the stairs in such a sweet voice. A second later his sister emerges from the darkness above and draws away his attention. She looks as he remembers, and from what the pictures show. Faint brown hair, tied back, a bit messy. Sharply featured face, not much make up on it at this hour. About half a foot shorter than him, perfect height for the body where all those curves grew in. Her build was always more reminiscent of her softball teammates than her soccer ones, though she looks to have thinned out a bit in college. Not that it's any of his business, but he ventures she'll make someone quite happy one day.

"Knew you'd still be up." Juleena comments while Aimee descends the steps. His sister appears a bit frazzled, as though her waking state was only tenuous.

She gets down to the last stair and turns their way. "Thought you were supposed to be here at 8." That's when the train was scheduled to arrive. It would've been a bit later if you add in the... "What'd you do, get lost?"

"Aw cut him a break. He was so exhausted when he got here the kid could hardly contain himself. Gawking at me like I'm a mirage in the desert or something. Was afraid if you didn't come down my next call would've had to be campus police." Juleena's tone is casual but Scott happens to be looking right at his sister's reaction to it, and she doesn't seem to be painting any picture of jest.

He remembers Aimee warning him off ever get any ideas about her friends back in high school. That made more sense then, but it must still apply now. "S...sorry," he stammers out.

Juleena must have sensed the tension, walking over and pounding him on the shoulder, "Just fuckin' with ya kid. No need to apologize." This does clear the air a bit. His sister comes over and they sit down. Scott gives an abbreviated tale of his trek concluding with both girls offering their sympathies and a hug afterwards. Juleena cuddles him into her more than you'd expect for someone he'd just met, then Aimee gives him a dispassionate drive-by of a squeeze the like you usually reserve for a distant family member on the way out of a big get together.

"Remember, you respect our privacy. As we agreed." His sister states to him before heading up the stairs after her roommate.

"Yeah, that's fine. Couch is all I need." He gruffly answers, turning towards his bed for the next two weeks.

Scott wakes up the next day sometime around noon. He has the space to himself, later finding out both girls work part-time jobs and Aimee is taking classes during the summer. The day goes by with ease, he orders a pizza and passes the time on his laptop until Juleena shows up at 9. She asks if he did anything notable while she was out. He says no, which is mostly the truth. There was the time he went to the bathroom and stroked one out to the thought of her round ass but he figured that was best left unsaid.

She disappears up the stairs and moments later Aimee arrives. His sister offers only the briefest acknowledgment Scott's way before heading up herself. He doesn't see either girl the rest of the night until after he's shut off the laptop and tucked himself in. It's at least one in the morning by this point and he's seconds from dozing off when he hears a rumble come down the stairs. The room's dark so he cracks open his computer to add a faint light. He blinks once the noise that headed the way of the kitchen re-enters the picture. Curvaceous figure, dark bra, bright panties. Racing up the stairs with a wine bottle in her hands. The images he conjured earlier that day while getting off float back to his conscious, but he quickly shakes his mind off it as he realizes who that was.

Juleena isn't that filled out. Sure, her butt looks juicy bent over but she's a sparkplug of firm, wiry strength standing up. And her hair comes to an end at her chin. Unless he missed the drunk sorority chick from yesterday sneak in or there was a burglar running around in her underwear, the girl who stirred up those images had to be Aimee. It's been years since the last shameful time Scott allowed himself to be aroused by a family member in this fashion. Driven by the insatiable urges of youth, he'd normally open his laptop up the rest of the way and satisfy himself after a sight like that but the guilt overpowers any of those thoughts and he turns over, attempting to fall asleep and forget this ever happened.

That endeavor is interrupted shortly. A few moments later he hears footsteps blundering down the stairs again. He tosses back over in time to see the light flip on in the kitchen. Must have forgotten something. Scott groggily steps off his make-shift bed, figuring he can atone for his earlier sin by attempting to make some conversation with his sister. The brief call they had arranging this rendezvous aside, it had been ages since they really talked.

"Am...Juleena?" The shape of the ass poking in the air is memorable enough to correct him midstream. The girl prodding it there quickly spins around with a couple wine glasses in hand, her motive for searching the bottom cupboards apparently fulfilled.

"Ah, the younger one..." she speaks, her voice continually confounding her personality, "What are you looking for?"

She smiles slyly when Scott answers that he was expecting his sister. "Really? With what you got going on there I'd have thought you would be looking for the one of us who could do something about it." Scott doesn't immediately pick up on what she's inferring until her eyes guide his downwards.

"Oh shit. Sorry." He dips behind the divider apologizing for the bulging tent in his boxers. He likes to wear this thin, nylon material for comfort that has the unfortunate side effect of leaving very little to the imagination when he's hard.

Scott's wracked with embarrassment over giving his sister's roommate an up-close show but she just chuckles his way, striding past and whispering, "It's okay. You're cute. Though I'd have liked a better view of this instead." With the last the word a jolt hits Scott. Juleena surprises him with a slap to his ass cheek and he can feel the seams of her hand through the light material. He turns to respond only to find her already halfway up the stairs, darting into the darkness.

Tempted though he was to follow her, Scott decided to honor his sister's request and stay away. He eventually finds his way back to the couch, though not before making a stop in the bathroom to relieve his mind of the prior events. He makes sure to spray some Febreze once done, the last thing he wants is his sister waking him up in the morning asking why her toilet smells like cum.

Scott sleeps well that night, any worries washed away to his wonderful dreams. He awakens a bit earlier the next day, but his routine remains unchanged. Internet browsing, food ordered -- Chinese, this time -- and nothing of consequence until Juleena pops in at six.

"You don't get out much, do you?" She accuses, kicking off her shoes and placing down her things. Scott closes out the window he had been viewing, which just coincidentally had a thin, short-haired blonde on it. He attempts to make conversation but that wasn't her goal. She's already walking up the stairs, the plump little butt that had been the object of his fascination tempting him as it hides underneath a snowy skirt. Frustration abounds, fortunately he's got the wonders of reopening a closed tab primed and ready for use. After a couple seconds of scrolling through the image set, he wanders how risky it would be to make another bathroom visit.

As Scott contemplates this he hears a buzzing. It goes ignored because he just hit the juicy portion of the set, you know, the part where clothes start coming off. His hand casually meanders its way down for some light over-the-clothes petting while the sound hums one last time then stops. That trip is starting to become a reality, the dangers of getting caught slowly being crowded out of his mind by a more pressing urge. Buzzzzz. Damn that sound. Scott gets up, his frustration boiling. His steps head towards the washroom, the likely goal, however he stops on the way at the counter where Juleena left her keys and other belongings. He grabs at the phone facing down, shuddering on the wood. Then picks it up and flips it around to find "Ames" is the caller.

He mindlessly jogs upstairs, realizing as he makes his way into the hallway that this is the first he's seen of it. Nothing looks out of the ordinary. His attention is drawn to the door at the end of the hall. It's cracked open with a light on.

Scott makes his way to it and swings it open without thinking. He's rewarded for this carelessness with the sight of Juleena's bare back, a flawless inward-curving spectacle. He stares dumbfounded, initially focused on tracing up to her hairline before cursing himself for not going downwards first to soak in the look of her butt cheeks squeezed between the only article of clothing she has on, some white T back undies.

He's caught in this state as she twists around from hearing the door bound into its stopper. She looks at him casually, before gently in her sweet voice asking, "Need something?" as her front comes into Scott's view. This allows him to see her breasts, a pair of pale saucers adorned by pink pointers. His mouth opens. No words come out. He simply stares at her figure, from the white around her waist to the body concaving up her chest. They're small, of course, both the size and the features atop them and that's what makes them so agonizingly appealing. Their U-shape, hanging down just a bit but with nipples poking upwards pertly, as if to complement her body and hairstyle and personality and...

Scott ponders all this as she makes her way to him. Phone's in hand, ringing again. She reaches for it without her eyes leaving his. He takes this as a sign, or maybe he doesn't. Maybe the frustration just gets to him. Whatever it is, he pulls her forward and meets her face with his. Her naked body sinks into his fleece overcoat, his lips desperately sucking onto hers. Juleena doesn't react immediately, allowing Scott to express his thirst alone. He tries a couple moves. First her neck's tickled, then a trapped upper lip betwixt his own. Sensing that he's solo in what should be a duet, Scott disengages. He reconnects with her eyes, a precious blue, to question if he overstepped. They blink.

"Took you long enough." Confirmation followed by reconnection. She aggressively returns his advances, surprising him and pushing them back into hallway. She forces him into an open mouth escalation, one he welcomes by finding and grasping her firm ass. She presses him into the wall, tracing her hand up the arm still holding the ringing phone and pinning it to the plaster. The tongue in his mouth powerfully assaulting his own, a shock at first he's slowly accepting, Scott fleetingly contemplates where this is going. His partner has provided no inclination of reservation thus far, and he certainly was in no mood to stop. He glances back to the room and eyes its bed.

The stomping. It's familiar. Then a shouting, also familiar. "Jules, why don't you ever answer your damn phone?" Shit. That's close. Like, on the stairs close. Scott attempts to push Juleena off him. She sticks for a moment, either not aware of or without the care to any consequence. She eventually does subside, just before Scott catches his sister emerge from the turn where the stairs come to the upstairs hall.

"What the fuck?" She states, dropping neither the vulgarity nor the decibel from her previous question. Scott's frozen in place, reduced to a passenger, watching his sister march over to them.

Juleena, hands on hips, coolly explains that she was getting dressed. Apparently, the girls are going out, and Aimee was calling because they're running late. The blonde retreats to her room, presumably to resume that act.

"What the hell are you doing up here? I told you to stay away, for this very reason." Scott can't remember his sister ever chewing him out in a tone quite like this. Must be a late pick up from dad.

He meekly lifts his hand, "I was bringing her..." The phone, obviously. She snatches it from his hand. "Go downstairs." She orders. Scott turns his head to avoid her glare and was about to slink his way out in compliance when Juleena interjects.

"Don't get what your deal is. You're acting like he's never seen a pair of tits before." She winks Scott's way from behind Aimee, those tits now behind a lush red top. Juleena had slid back on a skirt as well, the same one she had on before. Scott figures she must have been in a rush and just put on whatever.

Whatever, that's what he says as his sister mugs at him then grabs her roommates hand and rushes out.

That was quite the bewildering experience. He decides to clear his mind by finishing off the leftover pizza. One of the girls must have gotten to it this morning because there was only a slice left. He scarfs it down then stews on the couch for a bit, attempting to forget the recent events. It doesn't work very well, first because he notices that he never closed the browser of the Juleena lookalike but also because he finds himself a bit tired, eventually dozing off into a light slumber.

Light, as the fiddling with the doorknob when the girls return stirs him awake with minimal effort. He snaps up to find them enter together, Juleena hanging all over his sister. Arm abound, she leans into Aimee's personal space. Had a bit much to drink maybe? Juleena doesn't seem like the type to let herself lose control. "I'm gonna hit the toilet." Doesn't sound drunk, just her normal confoundingly sweet but blunt tenor. Her view lingers on Aimee, then she turns and heads off as promised.

Scott's sister cautiously approaches the couch. She grins at him, quickly, almost in a forced manner. Then she sets down next to him on the leather. "Sooo Scott..."

SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers