Something About Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs Peters?"

"Yes darling?"

"You know I draw?"

"Yes darling, I treasure that drawing you did of the flower arrangement on my kitchen table what was it -- five years ago."

"I'm into portraits and full form now. Would you consider dropping over on Monday and sitting for me?"

The eyes of the 41-year-old (she was a couple of years younger than his mom) narrowed and she stepped closer so the ends of her boobs were just touching his chest. "You mean draw my body?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"You cheeky pup. Okay but it will have to be on Tuesday as Dan wants to take me to the city on Monday and only if you draw me in the nude?"

Munro sweated and decided to bail out. "Mom would kill me if she found out."

Mrs Peters' lips opened to be played by her tongue. "Neither Dan nor your mother need to know. Don't you see?"

"Er no."

"It will be our little secret. Dan will be out fishing on Tuesday with the guys."

"Mrs Peters..."

"Hush you darling young man," Mrs Peters said, pushing her chest into him very briefly. "It will be our little secret. Come on Joey." She walked away with her dog, their butts swaying.

Munro swallowed and went inside to cook steak and French fries. The next hour or so went by in a haze as he contemplated the possibility of Mrs Peters doing more than posing for him. He'd never fucked an old woman like Mrs Peters who'd be a little over ten years older than the 30-year-old receptionist who'd cornered him in the restroom at the advertising agency when they both worked back late one evening. Both his mom and sister would think he was depraved. At that Munro decided to give Mrs Peters a miss.

Just after 11:00 he awoke to hear a voice at the bedroom window calling, "For fuck sake Munro, wake up."

A female voice. Delaney Macpherson?

"Delaney?"

"Yes, who else were you expecting? Milly promised it would be just you and me?"

Promised? "I'll get the door."

Delaney swept in, looking to have curves in all the right places. The skinny, whining friend of Milly's had grown and filled out.

As the newcomer looked around the living room Munro yawned and suggested she make coffee and a couple of sandwiches while he made up a bed for her.

"Milly said you'd let me sleep with you."

"Sleep?" he asked in surprise.

"Well, that too," she giggled. "Milly said you have a big fat dick."

"She wouldn't have a clue."

"Oh, I just assumed you too had been doing it for years," Delaney said airily. "Take my bag to your bedroom while I make coffee."

Returning from the bathroom after they'd noisily bounced and rutted to near exhaustion, Munro's breath jammed his throat. Delaney, half on her side and her left arm thrown back was bathed in a pool of light from the bedside lamp apart from patches of shadow. Her breasts were still swollen and her nipples still stood proud. She glistened in sweat and he sighted evidence of his final contribution over her tummy and on to her left breast. It would truly an awesome sight. He set-up and began drawing feeling inspired, never having had such a subject reeking of sexuality as what was spread out before him. Delaney was the ultimate model of immediate post-sex. He thought he'd need to make her facial appearance considerable unrecognizable if he'd use the title dancing around in his head: A Whore at Rest.

After completing the first draft of the drawing he scanned it to present to Delaney for either destruction or to have it printed for her private collection. He then reworked her facial features so she would no longer be recognizable as Delaney and named that copy he saved to his encrypted private collection, A Whore Slumbers. No, he winced and changed that to: Sated, she slumbers.

Wearily Munro slipped into bed beside Delaney and covered them both, only to have her during the night work on him to commence Round two. He returned to sleep fearing dawn because she would be at him again but he was awakened to the sound of her singing and the faint odor of breakfast being cooked. He stretched and yawned and turned to the bedside clock: almost 10:30. Munro decided he really liked Delaney.

They went for a swim after breakfast, a short swim because the sea was still chilled and ran along the beach hand-in-hand to warm up.

"Do I tell Milly you're far better than I expected?"

Munro swallowed as they walked across the beachfront road. "Um, could you really tone it down?"

Delaney grinned and said in her experience guys desire to be given highest acclaim.

"I don't want Milly deciding she wants a piece of me."

The way in which Delaney laughed and looked at him kindly warmed Munro internally. "You're a lovely lady Delaney."

Munro was surprised to see her look flustered and actually blush. Whore, hell no!

After they finished lunch -- Delaney wanted her hair dry before he sketched her -- Munro brought his laptop to the table and held out his arms. She took the hint and without a word sat on his knee.

First he showed her the sketch of Milly.

"Yes, Milly showed me the print. It's so lovely."

"I feel I captured the essence."

"What a lovely phrase. Capture me like that and I'll feel flattered."

"You have a wonderful body Delaney and a really lovely face. Would you like to see proof?"

"Yes, it's what I'm hoping for."

Munro turned her face around and kissed her gently. "I sketched you last night. Please try not to be mad at me.

Ignoring her startled look Munro opened the file simply name Delaney.

She breathed out and he felt her tremor.

He waited.

"God, I look like a whore. Are my breasts really that big?"

"Yes, when you are sexually aroused."

"Oh Munro, that's your semen on me."

"Yes."

"I look like a whore but then I understand some men think all women are whores."

He replied sagely (for him), "I think you look lovely and was so overwhelmed by your post-sex appearance that I felt compelled to sketch you. When finished it will be the finest drawing I've ever done, I have no doubt about that. Give me your thoughts," he said, cupping her breasts.

"Now that I'm used to thinking of it as me I think it's beautiful. But please remove the semen."

"No."

"Oh Munro."

"It's a rendition of how I saw you Delaney. This is on a CD and there is no exact copy. This is yours -- do with it what you wish. It's for your private collection. If you wish I will complete it for you later."

She ignored that offer. "No exact copy?"

"Leave it Delaney and fear not."

"Oh Munro. I love it. For my private collection you say?"

"It's your choice. I would suggest it's not the image of you that your parents would wish to retain."

Delaney kissed him and thanked him for a wonderful gift. She suggested he take her down to the rocks at the point and draw her with her face looking out to sea. "My parents would accept that image of me."

"People on the beach will see you posing half naked."

"I'm proud of my breasts Munro. "Did you know polls show that 90% of women are unhappy about their breasts?"

"I've heard it said. Come on Miss Ten Percent. Go and get ready while I clear up here. Take a mirror and brush with you as I want your hair looking to your satisfaction."

"I don't want my breasts looking as if I've just been seduced."

Munro grinned and said he'd taken that request aboard.

He sketched her using crayons and completed the rock in great detail. They returned to the beach house where Munro spent the last two hours before Delaney left adding detail to her body and hair. She wanted him to draw in water and sea but he refused, saying the sketch was about her and the rock would indicate a background of water and sky. He scanned it on to her CD and Delaney kissed him as they reached his car.

"Jennifer Meadows intends arriving early on Tuesday evening and returning late the next day with you as we have no lecturers on Wednesday. Don't expect her to sleep with you because she'd newly engaged."

Munro had told Delaney he'd return on Wednesday because he thought he'd start looking for alternative forms of employment, as he was having second thoughts about working within the porn industry.

He kissed her goodbye and she pushed right back into him. He was tempted to ask if she had a regular guy. But then he thought of course she would so slapped her butt and told her to drive safely. As she turned the car to drive off her wide stare showed eyes filled with tears. She waved cutely and headed for the road, wiping at her eyes and leaving him still frozen, unable to move or talk. Delaney had a thing going for him? He couldn't believe it.

Munro had drifted off to sleep when his phone went.

"Munro," he snapped.

"She's fallen in love with you?"

"Who has?'

"Delaney you thickhead."

"B-but she doesn't know me Milly."

"She does so, intimately, She showed me your sketch of her in repose."

Munro choked.

"What do I have to do for you to sketch me like that?"

Munro had difficulty breathing and managed, "You're joking I hope."

"Yes. She thinks you are so sensitive, so pleasant and seem to like her so much. I took her by the hands and said she was confusing me, asking was she really talking about my brother. She looked at me dumbly and nodded. Here's her number. She's waiting for you to call. Nice going, she's my top pick for you."

Click.

Munro looked at his cell phone, hand shaking slightly.

He called the number Milly had given him and when answered asked, Delaney?"

"Oh Munro." She burst into tears and cut the call.

Munro looked at his cell phone dumbly. He waited for ten minutes but Delaney didn't call so he turned over and went to sleep.

CHAPTER 3

Mrs Peters arrived next morning, bright and appearing decidedly horny. As Munro made coffee he watched opened mouthed as Mrs Peters stripped completely, palmed her tits and wobbled them at him. He looked down to see a bald pussy. He had no idea old women shaved.

"I don't want to be recognized," she smiled, taking her coffee from him. "So just draw my breasts."

He asked then why had she stripped right off and she smiled and said that was for afterwards. She laughed, pointed to his face and said there was no need for him to look at her that stupidly.

She sat yapping constantly as he drew his rather impressive chest in pastels. She made lunch while he worked on detail and paused for a break when she attempted to feed him and said she liked what she saw. He assumed she meant the drawing because he was a flat as a pancake.

That changed late afternoon when he finished. Mrs Peters lay over the sofa and said, "Come to me baby and come hard. That sounded okay to the artist so he mounted her from behind, she giving him no option. He sloshed into her -- yeah, was she ready for him! He began plowing into her leaking pussy aware the sofa would become drenched and he wondered if his parents went at it over the sofa like that.

"Oooh," she murmured. "You've gotten thicker."

He sighed thinking of the drips soaking into the sofa and then cut the worrying by thinking well, it was only the beach house rather than his mom's best room. Mrs Peters shrieked as he began to come, "Grab my tits and squeeze."

"Harder."

He pressed them harder."

"Swing on them!"

He grabbed one in each hand and flopped them about and felt her give him a gigantic thigh and pussy press and he began coming again and she bellowed and gushed. He raced off as soon as she was finished and grabbed a couple of towels. Mrs Peters began mopping the surface of the sofa and grinned at him lewdly.

"This is three times the mess your mom and I usually make. You're very good."

Munro raced off to the bathroom, shut the door and leaned against it, flicking over what he's just heard. His mom and Mrs Peters? Well, they were very close friends, much closer than he'd imagined. Coach Harrington had said his mom had been rather wild at college. Coach Harrington and his mom?

Hugely embarrassed Munro left the bathroom to find Mrs Peters dressed and ready to leave.

She kissed him and she pushed his head into her breasts. "Keep the drawing and do what you like with it Munro. It doesn't have my face or name attached. I only consented to sit so I could get a piece of you. I must dash. Bye, you exceeded my expectations."

He worked on finishing the drawing of Mrs Peters' breasts, thinking how authentic they looked. The nipples were uneven because one breast hung lower than the other. He sighed as he though of them being wrapped around his ears as he licked her cleavage. His phone went and checking caller ID he said carefully, "Hello Delaney."

"Hi, sorry about last night. I was so emotional, on edge. Never have I so blatantly felt a surge of interest in a guy before."

"Delacey -- it's fine. I felt the connectivity between us, especially with your glance as you were leaving. You looked so adorable."

"Really?"

"Yes. I would like something to happen between us Delacey, I mean for our relationship to reach beyond sex, if you know what I mean."

She was silent but Munro could hear her breathing rather rapidly. "Say it Delacey."

"Y-you me to go s-steady?"

"I'd rather like the idea."

"Me too."

They talked that through and she asked would he like to spent time with her during her summer break, perhaps go away with her.

"I'd like that. I'll phone mom now to call you and invite you to dinner tomorrow night."

"She'll want to know why," Delacey said, her voice rising.

"Keep calm, I'll tell her the reason. I know she has high regard for you. Dad thought enough of you to give you a super reference when you applied for med school."

Delacey choked and asked who'd told him that?

"Milly just before I called you last night. Don't fret, just wait and see what happens."

Delacey thanked Munro for that kind thought and said Jennifer Meadows had just called to pick up Munro's car from her and was on her way. She would arrive with pizza and a bottle of wine for dinner. Jennifer would insist she sleep in the second bedroom.

Munro awoke just before dawn next morning to hear Jennifer breathing at his bedside.

"May I share your bed?"

"I, er, have nothing on."

He heard a rustle and Jennifer said neither did she now. Munro threw aside the bed covers and she slipped into the bed and began kissing him, pulling his hand on to one of her rather small breasts.

When they awoke to sunlight. Jennifer returned from the bathroom and after she slipped his erection into her and she began bouncing on him, Munro realized he was watching two of the most perfect and beautifully attached breasts he'd ever seen. Later in the morning he began sketching them in pencil, thinking over and over again how beautiful they were.

"You have captured me so perfectly Munro."

He said he thought so too and listened indignantly that she wished her breasts were larger and the nipples pointed up at an angle towards her chest.

"I've always desired larger breasts and my fiancé likes nipples that point upwards."

"Oh Jennifer." he groaned in disbelief. She misinterpreted that and going to her knees unzipped his shorts.

Without thinking after scanning the drawing Munro copied that image and the one of Mrs Peter's breasts on to a CD and handed it to Jennifer.

"Thank you, I will always treasure this. You don't want me to have my breasts enhanced, do you?"

Munro's horrified look told her what she wanted to know.

"Perhaps I'll remain the way I am," and was rewarded by a lovely smile from the artist.

* * *

Late that night when Munro was walking Delacey home he said, "My mother seems delighted that you and me are hitting it off."

"Yes, and she told me and said I had the glow, energy and sensitivity to be the perfect match for you."

"I bet she says to all my girlfriends," he joked.

Delacey smiled but said nothing.

"That is, if I'm to have dates with anyone else."

Delacey squeezed his arm. "Did you have sex with Jennifer?"

"Yes, at her invitation."

"That's what I like about you Munro. Most guys would have either lied and said no if it had happened or else said yes, that she'd asked for it. Have you two arranged to see each other again?"

"No," said Munro and felt his arm being squeezed again.

"Jennifer has the sketches of us and after she has hers printed she will get her brother to have a friend mount them professional -- his buddy works for a company that does that."

"Good, that's what should happen."

"It's not quite midnight. Will you come in at meet my parents -- they will be in bed watching TV?"

Munro was not sure about that but said okay when Jennifer said her mom had suggested that provided it was before midnight.

* * *

Jennifer carelessly left the folder with the sketches ready for mounting on the side of her desk when the eminent surgeon, a guest lecturer, walked by speaking into a headset about a mastectomy operation being displayed on large monitor in front of the twelve students. The lecturer accidentally knocked the folder to the floor and she pounced, only one of the sketches falling out.

"Ohmigod." The amplified shout of the surgeon filled the room, relieving the students focused and mostly white-faced at the screen of the double mastectomy with implant reconstruction done at the same time. They laughed and Jennifer's head bowed in shame, thinking it must be the sketch of Delacey splattered in semen.

The surgeon paused the DVD with her hand control unit and demanded, "Did you draw this?"

Before Jennifer could compose her denial Milly, sitting beside her, said, "My brother drew them Mrs Oliver." Mrs Oliver slipped the sketch back into the folder and asked everyone to concentrate and hit the play button. "You two see me at the end of my lecturer and bring the folder with you."

As the two-hour lecture on the early detection and treatment of breast cancer finished and the students were clapping, Milly whispered, "Which sketch did she see?"

"I honestly don't know."

"I bet it was the one of Delacey covered in semen."

They looked at one another horrified.

"She's looking okay," Jennifer whispered hopefully as they approached the smiling surgeon. She took the folder and clapped a hand over her mouth to suppress a laugh and held up the sketch of Delacey after having had sex. "This is neither of you I gather?" she said -- it's that pretty young lady waiting for you at the door. What a lovely body." She looked through the rest of the sketches smiling and drew out the one that neither student recognized -- it was Mrs Peters' breasts.

Mrs Oliver looked at it thoughtfully while the two students exchanged more confident glances. Mrs Oliver then opened her handbag and gave her card to Milly. Could you please have your brother call me -- I may wish to engage him. I take it he's an adult?"

"Yes and draws in pencil, crayon and pastels and is a qualified designer in computer graphics."

"Computer graphics as well? How interesting."

"May I tell him what is the nature of the work?"

"I've been commissioned to write my third book and have almost completed the first draft. The theme is latest developments in breast surgery and PO care. I take it your brother is interested in breasts?"

"Oh yes Mrs Oliver but not in the medical sense I'm afraid. He's rather addicted to breasts but I assure you it is based on wonderment, as he is not perverted.

"Well, that is encouraging. If he can work under guidance and can draw tissue then I'll supply the technical input. The profession prefers drawings rather than photographs in textbooks. Please ensure he calls me."

CHAPTER 4

Surgeon Mrs Oliver asked the young man to sit and he shook his head when she offered coffee.

"Soda?"

"A beer would be nice."

God it was only 10:30, oh to be young. She picked up the phone and ordered coffee and a beer. "Yes Debra, a beer. Yes Debra, I know it's only mid-morning and yes I know it's irregular."