Something about Elle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I did. Elle, you are a dangerous woman with that mind of yours."

"Don't kid yourself, Hannah. Anyone can do it, with dedicated application."

"I didn't mean dangerous in the sinister sense."

"I know. Thanks for breakfast. Sorry to be bossy but I'm off alone; I don't want you coming to the office until the deed is done. Just regard him as a naughty child and the words and way will come to you."

"But I have three appointments this morning."

"There's the phone Hannah; reschedule them. In fact doing that will sharpen you focus on the job you have to do. Did you ever see the film 'High Noon'?"

"Yes, three times; it was one of the few Westerns I ever liked."

"Well then, you have the images of a man who knew what he had to do. He also knew there was something good if he made it to the other side, which gave him the edge. Your something good is that I'll help you find a great man, if that's what you want - a man not currently in a relationship."

"That's difficult to believe, you don't know anyone else in Los Angeles apart from people at the office."

Elle kissed her goodbye.

"You don't have to know a man to find one. All you have to know is how to find them and your problem is that you are out of practice and stay at home too much. Just visualize me waiting for you on the other side, but don't mistake me for a lesbian. Good luck."

Hannah smile, looking a bit more relaxed.

"Your humor is definitely wicked. Thank you for coming into my life, Elle. I'll change, for the good, because of you: that I promise you."

In the cab Elle thought of Hannah's parting words and wondered if Donovan would thank her like that for coming into his life. She noted she didn't mentally try to spike that thought with her heel.

More Coming