Something About Me

Story Info
Fantasy of a naughty woman.
1.3k words
3.55
19.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is completely fiction. There was no personal harm intended in this story. May be very explicit for some. Feel free to stop reading anytime.

*****

So this is a story that happened to me last week and I thought that I'd share it...

I'm a 22 year old woman about 5'4 so yes I am more on the shorter size. When I was younger I was teased a lot because I was a lot more developed than most girls at the time. But I really admired my body while people made jokes about me. My hair is long and brown. By the age of 18, my boobs were the size of 34C. My ass was a bit bigger as well but my legs aren't that thick. I could also tell that men sneak peeks at me about every time I walked by one but I'm used to it now.

Within the past few years, my sex drive has been acting up which have affected my breast size. I've always left with a different guy from a bar or a club about once a week. Surely enough, each man has gotten their mouth on my tits. After about a year of having guys suck on my tits on a weekly basis, I began to lactate from all the stimulation. My boobs have also gone from a 34C to a 34D from all of the milk I've been producing. It's gotten to the point where if I don't pump my boobs every morning, they'll start leaking throughout the day and feel like they're going to pop.

One night, I went to go meet some friends at a bar. Before going out, I decided to curl the bottom of my hair. I wore a low cut white shirt showing about an inch of cleavage and small jean shorts. After reaching the bar, I noticed a homeless man who looked about he was in his 40's, walking around asking people outside for change. When I saw him, I could tell he was very hungry and hadn't eaten much in a couple days. He was wearing was a gray t-shirt with some holes and some raggedy sweats and had a gray beard.

With no one giving the poor man a single penny I felt really bad for him. I wanted to help but couldn't think of a way to help at that moment since I only had my credit card with me. Then, I suddenly had an idea... I remembered that I had forgotten to pump my boobs this morning and they're feeling kind of heavy by now. My friends hadn't arrived yet so I figured that I had some time to spare.

I walked up to the homeless man and said, "Excuse me sir, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Food..." he responded softly.

He seemed harmless so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the back of the bar where there was more privacy. I leaned back against the wall and turned to face him. This wasn't my first time breastfeeding someone but I was a little shy when I offered to him because of how subtle this was.

"I don't have much to offer but, I hope my breast milk can get you by for awhile longer." I said slowly lifting off my shirt.

Than man was in complete awe as he saw my big tits. I then pulled out my tits from the cups. He slowly grabbed my tits then gave them a few rubs. Then he started to bring his head down and put his mouth on my nipple. After a few sucks, I could feel the stream of my milk coming out. Each suck began to get harder and harder as I could tell he was very hungry. This man was sucking so passionately and would switch off tits about every minute. At this point I could feel my nipples being pulled. I wanted to moan but tried not to and let out small breaths only.

After about 10 minutes he was finished. He thanked me kindly and told me he was full for now. As I was putting my boobs back into my bra he said, "You're a very sweet young lady helping a poor man out. I wish there were more beautiful women like you that come around."

"Thank you sir." I responded politely.

Then he said, "I have a favor to ask. It's not often at all that I get to meet women as kind as you. Would you mind doing a lonely old man a favor and help him get "it" up? I haven't seen a woman's body in years."

It seemed very gross at first but I felt even worse for him. I then gave in and agreed to please him. There was bench near us so I told him to go sit and take his pants off. At first I thought his dick was going to be as dirty as his body but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would. I decided to start with some foreplay first. With my bra still on I got on my knees and had him slide his dick in between my tits while I caressed it. When it was finally in between my boobs, I pushed them together and started to slide them up and down. Within a minute, I could see his pre-cum dripping on my tits already. He then got very into this and said, "This feels too good, I'm going to fuck you whether you want it or not."

I was very hesitant about fucking this man since I wasn't on the pill at the moment and had no condoms but I realized that it had already gotten this far so I may as well let him. It felt weird since this was my first time with unprotected sex. I stood up to unhook my bra and he stroked his hard dick as he watched my tits bounce out. I then took my shorts and panties off as he was watching in amazement. Next thing I knew I was bent over with my hands holding onto the bench and his dick sliding in my vagina. I could feel my pussy stretching as he came in hard right away. His hands held my waist as my ass was clapping as he continued to shove it in. My tits were jiggling wildly under me as he fucked me harder. Then a hand slid under to grab one of my tits and the other hand was pulling my hair back. He squeezed my tit firmly as a stream of milk squirted out. I felt disgusted at first but I started liking it more and more after awhile. Eventually I couldn't help but just moan harder and harder with each hump.

To finish me off he made me sit on his dick with my back facing towards. He wanted me to bounce on his dick so I did it just like he asked. His hands came around grabbing both of my tits and continued to squeeze the milk out of them as my pussy was sliding up and down his cock. He then forced me to turn my head around and make out with me while fucking me from behind. After a few minutes he whispered into my ear, "watch babies swim inside your pussy." Then his humps suddenly got very hard and slow. All I could do was moan as he was cumming inside of me. I ended cumming on his dick as well as he pulled out with a mix of our cum dripping from his cock. As he pulled out, there was an endless trail of cum oozing out of my pussy.

He put his pants back on looking back at me one last time and said, "Hope to see you again soon beautiful lady" and disappeared back into the crowd. I put my close back on and walked back to the bar. I was worried about getting pregnant now but strangely, felt excited to see him again. Even though I was fucking a much older man...