Something about Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance, boy. Dont bore me. You need to keep me happy." I responded by dancing sinuously, sensually for her, moving licentiously to some imaginary tune I knew she was thinking of, teasing like a strip club performer and slowly disrobing.

I surprised myself and delighted her, my limbs taking a life of their own as my own motor skills were repressed. I took my cues from her gaze, ultimately winding up naked before her and suddenly weak again, collapsing into the couch beside her. She looked at me and smiled, stroking my hair, then forcing my mouth open. She deliberately cut her finger on my tooth and then removed her hand, dotting her blood on my face, neck, and shoulders, marking me, purring lowly. My body responded almost on cue with a deep sexual arousal as she moved down to grope my genitals, deliciously painting them in blood as she did so. She licked my neck and face again, then paused to look into my eyes.

"Were almost finished, daniel. Very soon now you will be mine." Melinda locked her eyes onto mine, pulling me into an inescapable psychic vortex. She continued speaking softly, sensuously, and very slowly. "The bondage Im creating for you involves an exchange of fluids, daniel. I have extracted and consumed a good deal of blood from your body, but unless you extract and consume a specific bodily fluid of mine, the bond will not seal." She stroked my hair and tended to the wound on my neck with her finger, continuing. "The final exchange must be consensual. I cannot force you to relinquish your soul, nor would I desire the soul of one who would not willingly give it to me." She kissed me tenderly on the cheek and looked into my eye, stroking my hair. "Ive taken you this far, daniel, will you allow me to guide you the rest of the way into your new life?" I inhaled sharply and trembled, mustering my vanquished will, and glared defiantly, albeit weakly.

"No." I whispered, almost inaudibly. Melinda looked at me and broke into a giggle.

"No? Are you saying no to me?" I nodded as she continued to chuckle, almost as though shed expected such a response.

"Please Melinda," I whispered softly, weakly, nude and rock hard before my fully clothed girlfriend. "please let me go. I dont want this. Allow me to go home. Give me my life back." Melinda just smiled and spoke softly.

"Darling, if you want me to release you from your bondage, I will freely do so." She licked her lips and held me tightly, her hand stroking my rock hard cock. "You should know, however, that your carotid artery is severed. It is only the spell of dominance that Im weaving which keeps your blood behind its walls. Should I release you now, you will likely bleed to death in less than a minute." She smiled triumphantly as I whimpered, not certain whether to believe her but knowing that a mistake could be fatal. She continued to speak. "So you see, sweetheart, while you may be free of me if you so desire, this is the last time you will ever say no to me regardless of your decision."

Melinda smiled and abruptly stood up, breaking eye contact, striding purposefully across the room. "Come to me darling. Crawl to me. Give yourself willingly, unconditionally. Surrender to me. I give you a minute to decide before I break the spell. Choose your freedom and die, or be mine and live forever!"

My consciousness churned like a tornado. I looked across the room at Melinda standing, legs spread and arms crossed, licking her lips. She was so sexy, so powerful, and essentially irresistible. I crumpled to the floor and found myself crawling slowly, hand over hand, knee over knee, to where she stood. She looked down at me, expressionless, unimpressed.

"Tell me what you want, daniel. Tell me now, please."

"I want..." The words came with great difficulty "I want to be yours, Melinda." She looked down at me, smiling slightly.

"Mmmmm, I must have scared you then, mustnt I?" She strode in a circle around me as my body began to weaken. I could feel the wound on my neck begin to crack open slightly, with a few drops of blood trickling out and spilling onto the floor. "Why should I have you now? Just a moment ago you wanted me to release you. Is your change of heart truly out of devotion to me, or is it to save your own hide?"

"Please, Melinda! I beg you!" A warm stream trickled down my neck, nestling in my chest hairs and dripping onto the floor. The severed artery was breaking open. "I dont want to die!"

"Not good enough," she smirked. "Nobody wants to die. Either convince me now that I should take you or I shall shortly feed your carcass to the dog!" I shook with terror as the wound opened a bit more, the stream of blood gushing a little more freely, my senses reeling, lightheadedness setting in. I looked up at her in reverie, deciding suddenly to bare my soul.

"Oh Melinda, I-I must be dense. I have not been able to grasp what has been happening to me of late." I barely noticed as the trickle of blood began to slow. "I love you and want to be with you, but I am afraid of you as well. Please dont misinterpret my trepidation. My first response is a cautious one when it comes to ownership of my soul, but if I were to give it away, it would be to you." Melinda looked down at me and smiled, mussing my hair ever so slightly.

"That is sweet, daniel. But do you really feel that way? Would you really give it freely if it were not forced upon you?"

"Yes, Mistress." It was the first time I had called her that. "To you, I would give it freely." Melinda held me close. The bleeding had stopped.

"Then I release you," she said. "The spell is broken. You will not die. Should you choose to walk away from this relationship right this minute, the wound will not reopen. You are free."

"No, Mistress," I nuzzled next to her legs. "I would rather that you take me if you will have me." Melinda smiled down on me, then bent over to plant a kiss on the crown of my head.

"Thank you, daniel. That is very sweet. We must complete the exchange in order to seal the bond. Are you ready to do that now?" I nodded, weakening just a little bit once again. She looked down at me. "daniel, I want you to use just your mouth to take down my pants, then I want you to pleasure me orally. When I climax, you will swallow all of it. You may feel a little strange as you do so. Dont worry about that and dont try to fight it. Just think of me, think of your life up until now, and consider what your future probably holds for you. Allow it to sweep you away. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I reached for her belt using just my mouth. Melinda flashed an approving smile as I awkwardly tugged it loose. I wrapped my tongue and lips around the clasp holding her jeans up, and managed to unbuckle it. I unzipped the jeans with my lips and teeth, releasing a pungent, dizzying, intimate scent that served to weaken me a bit further as I tugged her panties down. Melinda grabbed me by the hair and began backing up, beckoning me to follow as she sat down on a leather easy chair, flipping her legs over my head, using her pulled down jeans to trap me between them as I found myself staring straight into her sex.

"Kiss me, slave. Worship me with your mouth and give me the gift of yourself." I nuzzled my way up Melindas inner thigh, intoxicated by her feminine scent, and felt a tingle dance up my tongue as I touched her wet clitoris with it and commingled some of her juices with my saliva. I opened my mouth wide, holding my tongue out for her as she pulled me inside. I kissed and licked with abandon, letting go, bathing her pussy with my warm breath and plunging my tongue between her labia folds, curling it, suckling, swallowing her juices as my eyes burned and my face became numb. I felt a detachment, a displacement within my body, an almost incomprehensible sensation of ecstasy coupled with dread. I burrowed my tongue deeper within her, opening my mouth wider to capture her nectar, more ardently stimulated her genitalia with my lips, tongue, and nose, desiring above all else to please her and comply with her wishes. I jettisoned my free will and acquiesced, a decision I was certain she sensed when she pushed me deep within her wet crevice, clamping her thighs tightly shut, reaching down to hold me close and hug me as she climaxed, her juices covering my face and trickling down my throat.

Something intangible entered me, Im not certain what. It worked its way down my head and shoulders to my torso, then my pelvis, and finally to the tips of my very toes. I felt a oneness with my Mistress, although the merging was not of an egalitarian nature. She enveloped me, took me over, pushed my psyche behind the scenes, and began taking control of my thoughts, feelings, and even my motor skills. I abruptly became rock hard, stiffer than I had ever recalled being, as what blood remained in my body engorged my organ as though on cue. She lifted me up by the hair and captured my gaze, pulling me towards her, thrusting her legs into the air, coaxing my hard cock between her labial folds. I pushed myself inside her to the hilt, thrusting slowly at first, then faster, harder, and deeper as she writhed beneath me and emitted a low moan. Presently her eyes widened as she gazed at my wounded neck, hungrily lunging for and capturing it between her jaws again, emitting a primal scream as she fed on me and then threw me over onto my back. She rode me, taking me, as physically endowed with strength as I had been weakened, as though there had been a transfer. She bucked and writhed atop me, as I lay supine and unable to move, her mouth still fused to my neck. We climaxed simultaneously as I gave everything to her, moaning, shaking, writhing, and then collapsing powerless, paralyzed, feeling near death.

We lay like that for a while, with Melinda closing the wound on my neck with a few deft flicks of her tongue. She purred and enveloped me with her psyche, my spine tingling again as our eyes met and she seemed to restore my strength with her gaze. Melinda smiled down at me.

"Well, lover," she asked. "How does it feel to be mine, utterly completely mine?" I looked up at her, awestruck, terrorized, defeated, and remade.

I tried to move my lips in response, but couldnt. I simply couldnt. Melinda kissed me tenderly on the forehead, licking her way down my face, sliding her tongue between my lips and probing my mouth delicately, nurturing me. She looked into my eyes, her expression softening into a luscious smile. "Its okay my sweet," she said. "No reply is necessary."

12