Something About Sam

Story Info
It's never what's in their pants that matters most.
2.9k words
4
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story depicts a relationship between a cis man and genderfluid person with a penis. If that's not your thing, that's okay! There's lots of other great stuff in my profile that might be more to your liking, and tons of other great authors on Literotica besides me!

*******

"It'll mostly be chorin'. Nothing fancy, not till Fall anyway. Then I can get you helping with harvest. That sound alright?"

The dour farmer stood next to me in the shadow of his drive shed, taking a swig of the warming beer in his hand. Pete had known my folks; I didn't think he really needed the help much, but this was probably as close as he'd get to outright offering me a hand. Lord knows I needed it now that they were gone.

"That sounds great, yeah. Thanks."

"Pigs'll need feeding 'round 6:30, so try to be in the barn for 6:00 if you can."

"Sounds good, I can manage that."

The hard set of his face and the squint that darkened his brow said he wasn't finished yet.

"You'll have help."

I didn't know what to say to that. "Okay."

"My kid. Sam."

I hadn't known the family well growing up; I knew there were a few kids in the house, but that was about it.

"Sure, sounds great."

Pete winced and drew a deep breath, looking at me briefly for the first time in long minutes before gazing back out over his barley to speak. "Sam's a good kid, hard workin'. You just gotta let me know if you're havin' to do too much. Sam's, uh, well. They're, uh..." The older man trailed off, letting the 'they' hang heavy in the silence between us. I hadn't missed it.

"I look forward to meeting them," I said, hoping to reassure Pete. Given how rural the area was, I was mostly impressed he'd made as much of an effort as he had. Most dads around here wouldn't. He clapped my back with a calloused hand, offering a tight-lipped smile. That was good enough for him, I thought.

*******

Feeding pigs was, evidently, a two-person job. While I'd expected to meet Sam first thing in the morning, Pete was the only company I had while we shoveled corn meal around in the low light of a rising sun.

"I'll need hay down out of the loft in the south barn after this. Sam'll be over there shortly to help you out. Sound okay?"

I nodded, suddenly worried that a slip of my tongue would make me out to be another ignorant redneck. I knew good hands didn't come around every day, and couldn't imagine it was any easier to find ones with more modern manners in this county.

"Right, well, Marnie says she's cookin' up a little extra tonight; there'll be a plate for you up at the house come dinner time if you want it."

I thanked him and made my way up the muddy track.

"Heya!" came Sam's friendly call, a dark figure dropping out of the hay loft in a dark corner of the old barn.

"Hey, hi!" I replied, using my hat to scrub the sweat from my brow as I squinted into the dark.

"I'm Sam!"

Sam stepped out of the barn and into the light. The denim coveralls hid what I judged to be a short, relatively shapeless figure, but it was impossible to say whether there were boobs tucked in there somewhere or not. I supposed it was impolite to wonder, and a moot point regardless. A round, freckled face split in a friendly, if shy, smile. Earrings studded both ears and a simple cloth chocker wound around their neck. Sam shook a tousle of brown hair out, dislodging stray bits of hay, and blew the short bangs out of their eyes.

It was entirely too cute for a first impression.

"I'm Dave," I replied simply, offering a hand. Sam's was soft. Smooth. Gentle.

They jerked a thumb in the direction of the barn. "Wanna get started? We've got a bit to get through." Even the curious pitch of Sam's voice left me wondering about things I knew I shouldn't bother myself with.

A 'bit' was an understatement though. The sun climbed high as I slung bales down, making only polite small talk with Sam as I lobbed the heavy cargo down to them. The stale air grew sticky with June's humidity, and my coveralls were chafing everywhere. I tugged my arms out of the one-piece suit and tied the torso portion around my waist.

"I brought you some water," Sam said, climbing the steps to join me in the upper loft in the middle of the afternoon. I might have imagined the glance they gave me, but I caught myself hoping that the little tremble of an upper lip was real.

"Thanks," I said, slumping down onto the nearest bale. Sam pulled another one up next to me.

I slurped quietly. Pete's taciturn nature had obviously made its way down to at least one of his offspring.

"So, uh, you're June and Daryll's son, right?" Sam asked.

I swallowed. "I was."

"I'm sorry, oh fuck. That was careless of me. Right." Sam tucked a few strands of hair back shyly, looking anywhere else but at me.

"It's alright. It's a while ago now." I passed the bottle back. "Sam, that's short for..."

Sam grinned, cherubic cheeks blossoming into an immediate blush that had nothing to do with the heat. "It's just Sam," they said.

I nodded, hoping I hadn't set a foot wrong. I shouldn't have tried to pry.

Seeing the crimson flush across Sam's freckled cheeks, I felt my determination not to develop a crush slipping away. If I could just taste those lips, just for a second...

"Muggy up here, hey?" Sam mused, and I was suddenly VERY aware of my state of undress.

"Yeah, super gross," I said, reaching for the tied arms around my waist as though I planned to shrug back into the coveralls despite the heat.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean...like..."

I couldn't take another minute.

Neither could Sam.

They moved first, pouncing across the distance between us before I could brace for impact. Sam's body felt wonderful in my hands, even through the heavy denim of their own overalls, but their lips were another plane of heaven altogether. Soft, supple, and so eager to be kissed back, my reservations eroded to nothing the instant our tongues smeared across one another.

Sam's breath was shaky, either from excitement or trepidation, but mine was surely no better. The lingering knowledge that they might still have something under their coveralls that I hadn't experienced before was the faintest tickle in the back of my mind. I couldn't honestly say that I cared at that moment. Their hands ran over every inch of my hard body, sweat streaking across the corded back muscles that long summers in my Pa's barn had built. Sam's body was far softer as I wormed a hand under their denim onesie to paw at their body.

"Unhook me," they panted.

The overalls fell away and Sam tore the t-shirt beneath over their head with a shy grin. An entirely decorative bralette banded across Sam's chest, triangular cups full of almost nothing at all. It was so fucking beautiful on them.

"Kiss me," I plead.

Their hands on my face felt so right as Sam squirmed with exploratory excitement in my lap. I chewed at their lips greedily, pulling their body against me, throbbing at the mere sensation of my rough hands against the soft skin of their back.

"Let me suck you, please?" Sam asked, forehead pressed to mine, eyes closed. I could hear their need.

I nodded.

The hay scratched at my ass, and I knew I'd never cover up in time if Pete wandered back here, but the pixie on their knees in front of me, my cock in their hands, demanded I banish such irrelevant concerns at once. Sam didn't look at me, but took me halfway into their mouth and set to work eagerly; their tongue was a hurricane of warm surrender and I melted in their mouth, running a hand through those beautiful chestnut locks as their head bobbed up and down on me. The freckles that I'd fallen head over heels for worked their way across Sam's narrow shoulders, and I told myself that I'd need to count each one with a kiss as soon as I could. In all though, the ache in my belly and the fire in my chest meant that Sam's work was almost over before they'd even begun.

"Sam, I gotta..."

They looked up at me with those big green eyes at last, jerking my cock two-handed towards their outstretched tongue. "Let me drink all your cum up, baby, please?"

I never stood a fucking chance.

The first ropey strand hit Sam's tongue, and they popped my tip back into their mouth just in time to receive the rest of my desperate load, wiggling their bum back and forth in a giddy little dance as I pumped myself into their mouth.

"Fuck, Sam," I moaned. They were so beautiful; I almost whimpered.

"Ahhhh!" They said, opening wide to show me that they'd swallowed me all down like a good little pet. "So yummy!"

"Fucking hell," I said in disbelief. "You're so amazing." I meant it.

"Do you still kiss after you get your dick sucked?" they asked, wiping the corner of their mouth unnecessarily. I laughed and pulled them to their feet to answer the question.

"DINNER! Come get cleaned up!"

"Oh fuck!" Sam laughed, leaning in for another salty kiss. "You better put your cock away before Mom finds us. You're staying for dinner, right? Maybe we can, uh, hang out a little after?"

*******

We ate quietly, as seemed to be the family's way of doing everything, shooting smirks and glances across the table at one another as we did so. My 'amen' was the heartiest one of all as Pete finished reading the night's Psalm from the family bible.

"Dave's gonna stick around for a bit and hang out," Sam said. I cursed their lack of tact but was too smitten to really care that almost every parent on earth knew what that meant.

"Oh, that sounds great!" Sam's mom replied. "You gonna play some video games or something?" Pete got up from the table and started the dishwater wordlessly.

"Something like that!" Sam replied.

We snickered like lovesick idiots as we climbed the stairs to Sam's room, barely making it through the door before we were all hands, lips, and tongues again. Nineteen and horny is a hell of a thing to be.

Sam pushed me back onto the bed. "I might have, um, done something before supper."

Unzipping the hoodie they'd eaten in, a sheer crop top with that same girly bralette revealed itself as the sweater fell away. Sam's tight little tummy was so kissable that I had to clench my jaw to control myself.

"You're so fucking perfect," I whispered, drawing another irresistibly beautiful blush as they looked away bashfully.

"But what about..."

Sam tugged their pants down slowly. The agony of anticipation nearly killed me, and I realized that anything they'd reveal would be absolutely perfect, no matter what. The hairless crotch slowly began to give way to the most lovely, beautiful cock I had ever seen, and I could feel Sam's eyes burrowing into me as my own remained glued to their slowly emerging package.

Eventually, I realized that they also wore some kind of nylon garter thing; nothing more than a waistband connected to a pair of sheer black thigh highs that hugged my lover's smooth legs deliciously. I swallowed hard, ready to take what was already mine.

Sam's voice shook. "Is it...is it okay?"

It took three steady breaths to get my reply out, but it was all Sam needed to hear.

"Get over here."

Sam's body felt so right on top of mine, and their ass was putty in my eager hands. Each kiss, each touch of our tongues, was as powerful as that first one had been. If I was overly handsy, Sam was at least twice my match, pawing desperately at me to get rid of the shirt first, then my jeans. I had no time at all to be nervous about how to make someone else's cock feel good before Sam was tugging at my briefs.

"I want you inside me," Sam said, practically panting with lust for the cock they'd just swallowed less than an hour ago. I nodded, too shy to voice concern that I'd never fucked an ass before.

Spinning on their knees, Sam showed me exactly what I needed; their asshole winked at me in pink, puckered hunger in a way that sent my blooming cockhead bouncing with anticipation. Sam's perfectly hairless balls sat snuggly between their thighs, entirely too smooth not to daydream about popping into my own mouth.

"Lube," Sam urged, waving a hand toward their nightstand where a bottle of something clear and viscous was already waiting. They hooked their legs under mine and rocked their hips back at my cock impatiently.

I smeared a palmful of the slippery gel over myself and took a deep breath.

Sam leaned back, propped on hands and knees until their hole kissed my tip. "Yeah?" they asked.

"Mhm," I moaned. Not all of the slippery fluid on me was artificial; I dripped precum like a faucet. I couldn't recall ever having been so hard before.

The girly squeak slipped out of Sam before they could clamp a hand over their mouth, but my cock continued to disappear into their delicious pink hole as they settled back onto me. My hands reached for their soft hips instinctively, and I did little more than watch in passionate awe as the inches disappeared one after another up their ass.

"It's so big," they whispered tensely. I might not have fucked an asshole before, but I knew enough to assume that this one was very tight.

"Go slow, please," I begged, wanting to soak in the view as much as I could. Sam obliged, rocking back forward with an agonizing control that melted my heart and set my cock ablaze. "Fuck, Sam. I love your ass so much."

They whimpered softly while they rode, letting me rub and pet their soft, fleshy cheeks in amorous admiration. I ran my hands up and down their stockinged thighs, squeezing their feet reassuringly. A peek around my cock revealed their own leaky little faucet flexing to its limit. The stringy drip of their perfect excitement was mouthwatering, as was the view of their ass in my lap.

"Baby," Sam mewed. "I...I think I might..."

I reached forward and gently guided their hips back more firmly, insisting on being fully inside as the leg shaking, breath halting, toe-curling intimacy took control of Sam's supple body. Everything around me clenched firmly as Sam's body shuddered in orgasm, their insides massaging me past the point of no return.

"Sam!" I blurted as the first spurts flooded their guts. "Fuck!"

"Fucking cum in me, please! Give me all that cummmm!"

I gave Sam all that cum. All of it.

"God...fucking...DAMN IT!" I grunted through gritted teeth, pumping my hips hard up at theirs. Sam stunned me by sitting all the way up in my lap, stretching their arms behind their head and wiggling their hips in the most spectacular show. I wondered how it felt to just sit on that much cock so casually, and decided I'd have to marry them for it.

"That's it, baby," Sam purred. "Now watch."

Sam leaned back forward again and shifted away from me; I watched in cinematic rapture as my cock slowly backed itself out of their divine hole, stretching to eject the flared head of my still-hard cock before a chaser of my own cum poured out too. The goopy white load ran in a heavy wash along the expanse of shaved skin to drench their balls beautifully. I noticed, finally, their own little puddle of emission staining the bedsheets and grinned ear to ear in the self-satisfied knowledge that they'd cum for me too.

"You like that?"

"God, that's so fucking pretty," I moaned, slapping their ass lazily.

"Take a picture if you like; it'll last longer."

I took Sam up on the offer, snapping a shot of my own hand cupping their gooey sack messily. We shared a shy, post-coital laugh as Sam muttered something about needing a towel.

"SAM! Honey! Can you help me get the TV back off video mode again! I don't know what I did!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sam said, cracking the door to reply. "Yeah Mom, I'll be right down!" They turned back to me while sponging between their legs with a t-shirt. "So, uh, now that you've fucked my hole and dumped all your cum in me, do you want to go out or something? It's fine if you don't, I'll only cry for like 200 years or whatever."

I laughed at the absurdity of the idea that I'd ever say 'No' to Sam. "I'd love that, really! But, uh, what do I call you? I guess, like...my partner?"

Sam snickered. "You call me whatever you want, hot stuff, but I wouldn't mind being someone's girlfriend. Does that sound okay?"

It sounded very, very okay to me.