Something Borrowed

Story Info
Father-in-law borrows his daughter-in-law's virgin pussy.
2.1k words
4.41
320.8k
199

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at my wedding reception that one of my strangest fantasies came true. I had just married my high school sweetheart. We were both eighteen. We had been together for four years, and never in that time had we gone all the way. It wasn't that I didn't want to, it was that we never had much of an opportunity. Both of our parents watched us like hawks. The only times we had ever gotten close were when Jeff's dad drove us places. We could sit in the back of the van, and Jeff's dad was oblivious to what we did as long as we remained clothed. Actually, I had often wondered what would have happened if we had taken off our clothes. He might not have even noticed then.

Except I had a funny feeling sometimes that he was watching us. Just last month, a few days before graduation, he gave us a ride since neither of our parents trusted us enough to go to school by ourselves. It was a little ridiculous since we were both seniors, but that didn't matter. We would be graduates soon, and we could fuck our brains out as soon as we got married. That day, I was wearing a short skirt with a button-down shirt. I scooted into the backseat next to Jeff, who put his arm around me. Since it took about twenty minutes to get to school, we had plenty of time to snuggle. Jeff almost immediately started kissing me, deep kisses that left me breathless. Jeff's dad made some kind of smart alecky comment about keeping the slurping sounds below one decibel. Jeff released my mouth to laugh, but he simultaneously started unbuttoning my shirt. I looked nervously into the rearview mirror to see if his dad was watching. He wasn't. Jeff started pinching my nipples through the thin fabric of my bra, and I arched my back. Jeff put his mouth next to my ear and whispered, "God, I've been waiting to squeeze these tits ever since you left last night." A flutter of pleasure went through me as he lowered his head to bite at the stiffening nipples. Even through the fabric, it felt amazing. He unsnapped the front clasp and paused a moment to stare at my exposed tits. I thought I felt more than one pair of eyes ogling me, and I looked at the rearview mirror. Jeff's dad was looking away, but I thought I had caught a glimpse of his eyes darting to the side just as I looked. The idea of him watching me made my knees go weak. I watched the mirror from the corner of my eyes as I slowly shook my tits for Jeff. I swear I saw his dad look.

Jeff, oblivious to my experiments, pulled me onto his lap so that I was facing the front of the van. My legs were spread on either side. Jeff's dad was conscientiously watching the road as Jeff thrust his hand up my skirt and plowed two fingers into my cunt. I stifled a gasp of pleasure and surprise; usually Jeff engages in more teasing before he gets to the satisfaction. And I realized with a blush that if Jeff's dad looked in the mirror, he would see not only my softly bouncing tits but also his son finger-fucking me. The idea made me moan softly, and I purposely hiked my skirt up farther so Jeff's dad could have the full view if he looked. Jeff whispered for me to shh as he pounded his fingers even harder into me. When the moan came, through my lidded eyes I distinctly saw Jeff's dad look. He didn't look long, but he definitely looked. I came in shuddering waves, humping Jeff's fingers so vigorously that I hoped the back of the van wasn't shaking.

A month later, at my reception, I found myself dancing with Jeff's dad. It was a little awkward. He was the object of my fantasy, and it was difficult to do anything as mundane as dance with him. I liked to think of him as an idea, not a reality. We had been dancing for just a few minutes, making small talk, when he leaned down and murmured, "You have amazing tits." His hand was on my shoulder, and he dipped his thumb down unobtrusively to graze the exposed flesh inside the scoop-neck shirt I was wearing.

I swallowed. "Excuse me?" I asked. My breathing was becoming ragged with the insistent stroking of his thumb, but I attempted to muster some semblance of indignation.

He smiled and pressed his other hand against my lower back, nestling my stomach against his hardening cock. "I've been looking at them for the past four years. Sometimes I dream about squeezing them around my cock and fucking them."

I tried to look shocked, but I felt my hips betray my growing arousal as they involuntarily bucked once against him. "I don't know what you mean," I said breathily.

"Right, the innocent virgin." He smirked. "That was no innocent virgin in the back of my van. You wanted my son to fuck you right there where anyone could see. And you know what else? You especially wanted him to do it where I could see."

My face was on fire. "Why do you think that?"

"I watched you look at me. Then you shook your tits while you looked. I saw you spread your legs for me. You didn't have on any panties, either, and I bet that was for me, too. I can't wait to fuck that sweet virgin cunt you flashed me." I was mortified. Mortified and on the verge of cumming. His hands were inside my shirt now, squeezing my tits rhythmically. I shook myself. "Oh God, someone's going to see..."

"No they're not," he said. I looked around. He had maneuvered us into the bride's dressing room. "But even if they did, you would like it more." He abruptly released my tits, and I stood gasping for air.

"I can't do this," I said.

He pushed two fingers inside my skirt and stopped just short of ramming them into my saturated pussy. "Well well," he commented, "you don't have any panties on today, either. Some people might think that makes you a little eager."

My body answered for me as I impaled myself on his fingers. I bucked against the rigid fullness of them, gasping and moaning more loudly than I had ever been able to do in the back of his van. He was crooning things to me that made me buck harder against his immobile hand. "Yeah, you can do this, honey. Fuck my hand. Show me how much you want it. I want to feel that tight little cunt clamping on my fingers." My breath came in ragged pants. I looked up into his face and saw the heat there, heat that made my pussy spasm again and again against his unyielding hand.

"That's better, isn't it?" he asked calmly, wiping his hand on his jeans. Then he reached for the fly as he continued. "Now, I've watched you put that mouth on my son's cock a couple of times. He always looked like he enjoyed it. Why don't you show me how much?"

I looked away from the length of flesh he was pressing toward my face. I wanted to wrap my lips around it, but suddenly Jeff's face flashed into my mind. "I can't," I moaned.

"Now sweetheart," he said. "You were just a really good little girl for me. You can do anything your little heart desires. Now put my cock in your mouth or I'll do it for you."

I gave in and wrapped my lips around the head of his shaft. He sighed as I began licking in small circles. Truthfully, I hadn't done much in the way of oral sex with Jeff, but I'd always wanted to experiment. I bobbed my head forward to take in more of his dad, and he thrust his hips forward to bury more of himself inside me. He touched the back of my mouth, and I thought it would be unpleasant, but the hardness of him seemed to scratch an itch I hadn't realized was there.

He suddenly pulled out of my mouth. "Damn, that was amazing," he said. "I almost came in that pretty little throat of yours."

I head myself whimper, and it sounded frustrated. I stood up and pressed my body against his. The hardness of his cock pressed against my clit, and I wriggled. He deftly dodged my attempt to impale myself on its length.

"What is it, hon?" he asked.

"Please," I moaned as I struggled against him.

He smirked. "Please what?"

"Fuck me," I whispered.

He pretended shock. "You want me to do what? But you're my daughter-in-law!"

"I know," I said. I was embarrassed at my behavior, but I couldn't deny my awakened body. "I don't care. Fuck me, I want you inside me."

"Get on your hands and knees," he said. I immediately obeyed, and I realized that the place he had indicated put me facing a mirror. I looked crazed. Then I saw him behind me. I tensed in anticipation.

The first thrust was like a piece of heaven. I was so tight he couldn't go all the way in, but he grunted and pushed until his whole length was buried inside me. I watched my tits bounce and jiggle. My complete lack of control was orgasmic.

"Did my little whore already cum?" he asked.

"Yeah," I gasped, but I bucked my hips back against him. "Oh God, don't stop."

He pulled back a few inches, then pushed sharply forward. I let out a cry, one I was afraid someone would hear. I bit my lip as he pulled back again. His sharp thrust this time only brought a muffled gasp.

"You're so tight," he grunted. "So tight. Do you like me inside you?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Never stop!"

He pulled back farther this time and pushed in just as fast. I jerked my head back with the pleasure of it. "You like it hard?" he asked.

I moaned in response. He paused his slow fucking to lean forward and squeeze my tits. He looked into the mirror and locked eyes with me. "I'm going to fuck you until you want to scream my name. And I'm going to do it a lot."

"Do it hard," I answered.

He released my tits and started pounding into me, still excruciatingly slowly. But it was amazing. I was gasping something over and over again, and it was an eternity before I realized I was saying, "Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"My little girl has been a naughty tease for the past four years," he said despite his own ragged breathing. "I'm going to make sure she pays for it."

"Faster," I gasped. "Please, do it faster."

"You like how daddy's cock feels in your virgin cunt?" he said. His voice was becoming crazed as he sped up his tempo.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. "I've wanted you to put it inside me ever since I saw you." He didn't say anything, but he fucked me harder. "Yeah, just like you're doing it now. I'm about to cum with you fucking me. Your cock feels so good." I trailed off into gasping moans.

"Keep talking sweet to daddy," he said. "I'm watching those tits bounce around and I can't stop thinking of that time you shook them for me. What were you thinking last month when Jeff had his hands inside this sweet little cunt? You came so damn hard."

"I wanted you," I gasped. "I wanted you to pull over and fuck me right there on the side of the road." He was pounding me so hard and fast that I had to pause to catch my breath. "I wanted you to stuff your cock into my pussy just like you're doing now."

"Did you want me to cum inside your pussy?"

"Yeah, I wanted you to squirt your hot jizz in my pussy while I screamed your name."

He tensed, and I felt myself tense with him. "I'm cumming, daddy," I gasped.

"Good girl," he said, and he shot his load into my pulsing pussy.

A few minutes later, he pulled out. He gave my tits a soothing rub, and then he spoke. "Well honey, that was pretty damn good. You play your cards right, we might do this again sometime." His eyes said that this wasn't a suggestion. He backed up the expression in his eyes with a significant glance at a video camera that I had failed to notice in the throes of my passion.

It slammed into me as he left that he was going to fuck me whenever he wanted. I was going to be his slave. It also slammed into me that I was glad.