Something Borrowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him as he walked the room, pausing to tell me how he came to have some of his favorite things while the whisky soothed my ragged edges and smudged any doubt that might have lingered. This night was going to be completely intense. I made the decision to toss any inhibitions and fully embrace the luck of my evening, and as I did so my pussy swelled just a bit. I knew that he was tormenting me with this little tour, deliberately putting me on edge with waiting. And as the thought crossed my mind he took my hand and led me to the window. He pointed outside to show me one of his gardens and as he did so he pressed his erection into my ass. I pressed back, so relieved to finally have an outlet for the sexual energy that had been building and breathed a heavy sigh. My hand reached back instinctively to feel for him, but just as my finger tips grazed his bulge, he took my hand away saying, "No," in a calm but authoritative voice. "Oh fuck yes..." I thought, "He is so intense."

I held my drink with both shaking hands and allowed him to do with me what he wanted, enjoying every minute. He reached his hand up to lightly squeeze my breast, circling my nipple as he rocked his hardness into me. I closed my eyes and pressed my hips back as I squeezed my thighs together, imagining him sliding his cock inside me. His mouth was at my ear as was saying something about one of the plants he apparently had been pointing to. I couldn't be sure because I couldn't understand a word he said. His voice was a tone I heard like music, not like information. The heat of his breath and the sound of him sent shivers up my spine. I rocked back into him, silently begging him to take the next step. But he didn't. He asked me how my drink was. I thanked him, and told him it was delicious. My hand had a mind of it's own and fell from my glass, soon finding it's way to his thigh, stroking up toward the part of him I craved. My fingers just barely cupped him as he took my wrist and forced it down. "No," he said again with a stern note to his voice. Oh my god, he was driving me completely crazy. All I could think about was his throbbing cock sliding inside any part of me, touching any part of me. And he was denying me with a quiet domination that had me deliciously on edge.

He turned on the fireplace and took my hand. Taking a blanket from the sofa he led me to the rug in front of the hearth and turned to me, reaching back to unzip my dress. "Take it off," he said. I looked up at him as I slid the sleeves off one at a time and shimmied the dress over my rounded hips. His hand was rubbing his erection through his pants. "Take off your bra, show me your tits," he said. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, sliding the fabric over my nipples slowly, enjoying the feeling of the satin against my hard, pink erect buds. I reached up to play with my tits, squeezing them, closing my eyes at the thrill of it. But his hands were on mine and he pulled them away telling me, "No," with more sternness in his voice.

"Kneel down right here," he said pointing to a spot at his feet.

I did as I was instructed as I watched him unbuckle his trousers and remove his shirt. He slid his hand inside his pants. breathing deeply as he started masturbating, stroking his cock, eyes closed, hips rocking. I reached my hand up, dying to feel him hard against me, but as I did he moved my hand down. "No." He said, sliding his pants off entirely and moving closer and closer to me.

"Sit back on your heels," he instructed as he crept closer and closer to me until his erection was directly in front of my mouth. My mouth was watering, I was licking my lips, dying to taste him. He knew what I wanted and brought his cock to me. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, thrilled to finally have a taste of him. But he never entered my mouth. I opened my eyes to see him pulling back away from me. I let out an exasperated pouting sigh, begging to have him. Again he leaned in to give me a taste of him, and once again he denied me. He leaned in again, this time as he came toward my dripping lips and I watched him pull back again my hand reached out quickly stroking the full length of him, my head thrust so I could get the tip of my tongue on his round head before he pulled my hand away and leaned away from me. Then he leaned in, breathing hard, and placed his hands on my head. I knew I got to have him and I greedily opened my mouth and rose up on my legs as he pressed himself into my mouth, moving my head to match his desire. I relaxed my throat and let him slide in. Using my tongue and lips to guide him, as I felt him throb as he fucked my mouth. He thrust into me slow and hard, drooling cum onto my tongue, the taste awakened my carnal need in me..I found myself grinding onto my heel for relief.

Suddenly he backed away and pulled me to my feet. Holding my hand and walking backward so he could watch me, he led me down the hall to his bedroom.

He led me to the bed and lifted me up onto it. Then he climbed up and pushed me until I was laying on my back. He lifted my hips and pushed me further up toward the head of the bed sliding his hands under my ass, squeezing my cheeks with his strong fingers. He pulled me open and leaned down, his mouth on me with no hesitation, no quiet kisses. His tongue raked across me, thrilling my clit and my lips, back and forth. My hips arched into him, and I let out a loud moan in a voice I didn't recognize as my own. Oh god I wanted nothing more than to fuck him. I pressed his head with my hands, directing his motions. But he took my hands and held them at my sides.

I lifted my hips, the only motion left to me and rocked my pussy against his mouth. I felt my juices dripping between my ass crack and I told him so. He responded by licking the length of me, rimming my tight hole before coming back to pleasure my clit. I was calling out, on the verge of orgasm over and over. He pulled his head away then dove again, assaulting me with his tongue. Over and over he dove for me, each time I felt his tongue slide hard and fast over my clit and enter me, each time a gasp left my lips. I needed his cock inside me, I was begging him to fuck me, to let me fuck him. But he continued his slow, deliberate torture. His fingers found me and stroked the length of my slit, then slowly he slid one finger inside, knowing it would never satisfy my need. He held it still as I tried desperately to move my hips against it. I begged him again, please let me feel you. And finally he did.

He raised up and scooted in between my legs on his knees, then he put his hands at my sides, pinning my arms and lowered himself down onto me, pressing the head of his engorged cock against my throbbing pussy. He looked into my eyes as he rubbed against me, slowly, opening my pussy lips wide, my juices lubricating his movements as we slid against each other. And then he was inside with one hard, slow thrust, grunting when his cock reached the back of my pussy, holding there for a moment of shared intensity, his eyes never leaving mine,. Oh my god he was so good, so good, directing me toward an explosive orgasm, turning my head inside out.

He thrust again, pulling out until his mushroom head was rubbing my clit and then thrusting deep again. Over and over he slid into me, thrusting hard and jabbing at the end of his stroke. Each time he completely filled my pussy leaving each of us clinging to the other as we held the magic spot. Gasps and sighs marked the spot of our connection, each more thrilling than the last.

He was going to cum, I could feel it building. And the feeling made my body raise up, my animal self ready to consume him, my rational self holding back to protect the delicate balance we were riding. My craving for him escaped my mouth in low raw moans, my hips rocking to meet him, our energy building on itself. I slid my legs up over his hips and held firm, not allowing him fully inside me. He looked at me sternly and pushed hard but was only able to get half of himself inside me. I tilted my hips so the head of his cock was thrusting up against my g spot. He fucked me as I clung to him, desperate for more, never wanting the feeling to end. He was panting, wanting to be fully inside me. His thrusts against my clit and g spot were taking me over the edge. My legs splayed out, my body went limp and I was moving however he moved me, my body rocking like a rag doll.

He lifted one of my legs to his chest and rammed himself inside me, reaching with his cock for the back wall of my pussy and grinding against me at the end of each mind blowing thrust, I freed my hands and grabbed for my nipples, pinching and squeezing them. My mind exploded...Oh fuck, oh fuck, oooooohhh yesssssss I started to cum with an intensity I'd never felt. My body lurching up, my legs shaking, hips thrusting for more of him. Inside my swollen flesh throbbed through my entire belly, exploded and contracted over and over down through my legs. My mind was finally free, drifting through the electrical storm that was shooting from behind my eyes. He was seconds behind me, and I came again when his cries escaped his lips. He pressed into me and came hard, exploding over and over inside me, throbbing and thrusting until he collapsed against me. Cum and sweat seeped out all over us as shock waves raked our bodies and left us moaning softly, enjoying the pings and echoes of the ecstasy we shared.

12