Something Borrowed Ch. 02

Story Info
Father-in-law collects on promise to enslave daughter-in-law.
3.3k words
4.52
201.1k
71

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Something Borrowed, Then Mastered

Two weeks had passed since my father-in-law took my virginity at my wedding reception. I hadn't seen him once since then. Jeff and I had been gone for a week to Hawaii. Jeff definitely inherited his father's gift for fucking. Today, in fact, I was lying in bed feeling the rosy afterglow of a mind-blowing orgasm. Jeff was gone to work, and I was experiencing the hum of complete satisfaction.

Or almost complete satisfaction. Jeff was a superior lover, but something in me craved the debasement Jeff's father could drive me to. I knew that what he had done to me on my wedding day was only the tip of the iceberg. He had walked away threatening to use me whenever he wanted me. A sudden thought struck me. Maybe he DIDN'T want me. What if I hadn't satisfied him the way he satisfied me? I shook myself. It didn't matter either way. 95% of me wanted to remain faithful to Jeff. I love Jeff. But that 5% that wanted his dad to fuck my brains out was an influential, persistent part of me.

I sighed and got out of bed to prepare for a busy day of unpacking. About an hour into it, Jeff's parents dropped by with a few more boxes. The shock of seeing his dad rendered me temporarily speechless. I managed to adopt a facade of normalcy, though, since he showed no sign of remembering the ways he had ravished my body. "Come in, Mr. and Mrs. Renier," I said.

His mom smiled. "Don't be silly. You can call us Brad and Diane."

His dad nodded and smiled in agreement. "Let me just go grab the boxes, and then we'll be on our way. You two girls probably have some important fussing over draperies to do."

He was fulfilling the duties of a perfect father-in-law, and it was fortunate since Diane and I did need to fuss over some draperies, and if he had stayed nearby, she would almost certainly have noticed something odd in the way I looked at him.

As it was, watching him lift heavy objects was distracting enough. It was crazy. I knew my hyper-awareness of him came from simple chemistry. Jeff and I had been fucking every spare moment of the past two weeks. It made me hornier than I had ever been in my life, even if it never resulted in the intense orgasms Jeff's father had given me. I looked at men in an entirely new way because I knew exactly what they could use their fingers and tongues for. And, well, Jeff's dad had been the first one to take me so totally over the edge... of course my body reacted to him uncontrollably.

When he brought the last box in, he paused to wipe his forehead. When he raised his arm, his shirt came up and exposed the tanned skin of his relatively toned abs. I'm sure my eyes popped out of my head. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

Then, as natural as could be, he said, "Diane? I can't seem to find that envelope of coupons you wanted."

She rolled her eyes good-naturedly and said, "Okay, I guess I'll have to go find it. Why don't you help Jen with the drapes?"

"I'm sure I'll have some valuable insight," he joked as he walked to stand beside me. He put a fatherly arm around me, and I trembled with the effort of appearing innocent and the expectations of what he would do to me soon.

When she disappeared through the door, he started talking about the drapes. It was maddening.

Finally, I interrupted. "Aren't you going to touch me?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You're driving me crazy," I breathed as I tried to turn in his arms.

He dipped his eyes down deliberately to stare at the small amount of cleavage visible in my shirt. I felt my nipples harden at the idea of what I wanted him to do to them. What he had done to them before.

Then he looked up and took in my lust-crazed eyes. He smiled. "You'll have to do better than that," he said. Then he let go of me and moved back toward the boxes.

Diane came back in with the coupons, oblivious to the tension in the room. After a little more small talk, Jeff's dad started steering them out the door.

He turned to add one last packing tip. "If I were you, I would unpack this box first." He gestured toward a medium-sized box. "It's got stuff you'll need sooner than later." Then he was gone.

It was twenty minutes before I opened the box. I wished I would have opened it sooner. There were only two things inside it. The first thing was a note that said, "Put this on and wait." The second thing was a filmy black bra and panty set.

I closed the blinds in my living room and in my bedroom, put on the lingerie, and waited. My desire built as I kept imagining his hands on me. It was an excruciating hour. When he arrived, I was a disaster. His key in the lock sent shocks through me. He rapidly took in my appearance with faux surprise. Then he locked the door behind him.

"I came to bring this box we forgot earlier," he said. His eyes devoured my body.

"I was afraid you were never going to fuck me again," I breathed as I got off the couch to press myself against him.

He grabbed my ass and pressed my pelvis against his body. "What makes you so damn sure I'm going to fuck you today? I just came by to make a delivery."

"Oh God," I moaned. "You have to."

"Why?" His fingers slipped tantalizingly in and out of the elastic of my underwear as he moved his palms in circles over my hips and ass.

"I can't stop thinking about you inside me," I said.

He rewarded my candor by brushing his thumb across the fabric that covered my cunt. "Really?"

I moaned, and I felt my vaginal muscles spasm as they tried in vain to pull him inside. "Yeah," I managed. I wasn't sure if I was answering his question or if I was telling him how good I felt. "I wanted you to pound me right there on the kitchen table when Diane was out in the van."

He pressed his panty-clad thumb up so that it barely entered my pussy. It was exquisite, and I angled my hips in hopes of taking more of him inside. He smiled in satisfaction. "That's because your pussy belongs to me," he said. "Not to Jeff. It's all mine."

"Yeah," I agreed. I was barely conscious of what he had said. I was too busy untucking his shirt and running my fingers across his abs. I dipped one hand inside his waistband and felt him stiffen.

"Now now," he said. "I'm running this show, hon." He moved to stand behind me. I tried to turn to him, but he quickly grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back. I couldn't move.

He moved close enough to breathe gently on my neck. "I'm going to have you exactly the way I want you, and you're going to like it."

Then he pulled me to the bedroom.

"Get on the bed," he ordered. He produced four silk scarves from his pockets as he observed my swift obedience. "Good girl," he commented. He moved in front of me and put one of his hands on either side of my waist. His thumbs moved tantalizingly across my stomach, and I moaned for him. He pressed his lips against the hollow between my neck and my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around his head as his tongue began tickling me deliciously.

"Damn, you're distracting," he said as he raised his head.

"God," I moaned. I struggled to press my body against his, but it seemed like I could never get enough of him.

He grabbed my wrists again and began tying a silk scarf around each of them. The look on his face was fierce and savage. He left me so breathless that I was tied to the bed before I realized what he was doing. I tested the bonds hesitantly, expressing a wide-eyed fear that I didn't entirely fear.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"I'm taking advantage of your helplessness." He moved to tie my ankles, and I feebly struggled. His roughness was an overpowering aphrodisiac, and soon my struggles became not struggles to escape but struggles to relieve the building tension.

He stood up stared through steely eyes at my exposed body.

"Please," I panted.

"Please what?" he asked. He was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Fuck me," I whimpered. "I am so wet for your cock right now."

"How does it make you feel that I can do whatever I want with you and you can't stop me?"

"I want you even more than I did." He was naked, and the sight of his hardening cock was incredibly arousing. "Just put your cock inside me. Please, Brad, I need it."

He came closer, but not to my aching pussy. He stood beside my face for a moment. "Don't call me Brad," he said. "You know what I want you to call me."

I blinked. Then I flushed because I did know what he wanted me to call him. "Daddy," I whispered.

"Good girl. Now has my little whore ever wondered what cum tastes like?"

I had to blush again. "I've wondered what yours tastes like."

"Why don't you just take a little lick of it?" He put his dick against my lips. A tiny beat of precum glistened there. I darted my tongue out to savor it, and I closed my eyes in rapture.

"Was it good?"

"Yeah." My voice came out in a breathy whisper.

"That's my good little girl. I'm going to shoot some more of it down that throat after I'm done pounding your pussy."

He was between my legs, and I struggled against the bonds to wrap my legs around his waist. He rubbed my clit with his thumb, and I writhed underneath him. "Yeah, Daddy, right there," I gasped.

"Is my baby all wet for me?"

"So wet," I moaned.

"I'm going to make your pussy spasm so hard that you can't move," he said. "And then I'm going to fuck you."

He kept his thumb on my clit, and then he pushed two of his meaty fingers into my cunt. It was almost too much, but it felt so good. He rammed them in and out.

"Yes," I moaned, and he went faster. I could see his hand moving like a saw into my snatch. "Fuck... That's so good Daddy, your fingers are so damn big... fuck... uuuuhhhh.... I'm cumming Daddy... your fingers are making me cum so hard..."

My pussy walls clenched around his still-moving fingers. He didn't stop after I came. He worked in a third finger and slowed down until my panting had stilled slightly.

"I'm not done making you cum," he said. I felt a shiver of anticipation. Then I felt a new spasm of pleasure arrest my body. He was thrusting his fingers inside me so hard that he was grunting. The look in his eyes told me that he wasn't going to stop until I came completely undone. I wasn't moaning anymore. I was screaming in ecstasy. My pussy contracted on his fingers like they were the only anchor that could keep me from floating away. I struggled to sit up and dig my nails into his back, but the bonds held me down. I came even harder as I remembered that he could do whatever he wanted to me and I couldn't stop him.

"Yeah, baby, keep cumming for daddy," he grunted. "Fuck, your pussy is squeezing my fingers so damn hard. You're such a little slut, you love how it feels to have three fingers reaming your cunt."

I moaned in agreement. "Oh God, daddy, you feel so good. I need you inside me... please daddy, fuck me with your cock, fuck me hard!"

He didn't argue. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and wiped them across my stomach. "You're so wet," he crooned absently as he crawled into position, "so warm and so wet." Then he slid his cock into me. I sucked in a gasping breath and didn't want to let it out, wanting to savor the moment indefinitely. His eyelids fluttered closed and he froze for a moment fully buried inside me. It felt so amazing that I couldn't even moan.

Then he started moving his hips against me, jiggling his cock against my sensitive pussy walls, the pussy walls that he had just pummeled with his fingers. My moans were softer than they had been before, but they came from deep inside me. They matched the slow, deep intensity of his languorous thrusts.

"Still so tight," he managed to say.

"Because you're so damn big," I answered.

He moved his hands to cup my ass, and he tilted my pelvis up as he repositioned himself to thrust deeper. "I'm never going to get tired of fucking your sweet little twat," he said. Then he started to really fuck me.

It was a haze of pleasure. I flailed and thrashed around as he moved my body to fuck my pussy at whatever speed and intensity he wanted. I came again and again. I became conscious that my fingernails were digging into his back. He had released the bonds from my wrists.

He pulled his cock out of me. It was glistening and hard. He pulled my face toward it. "I can't leave a mess in your cunt for Jeff to find. Drink it all up, slut."

I hesitated only a minute, and then I took all of his cock into my mouth. My own juices on him were pungent but not unpleasant. I looked up into his face. He was watching me through half-lidded eyes, and his resemblance to Jeff was uncanny at that moment, and I felt a twinge of remorse. A single tear escaped from my eye as I thought of how much I loved my husband. Then I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and licked, imagining it was Jeff's cock I was sucking. Brad shuddered and opened his eyes, breaking the spell. All the lust I felt came rushing back despite my best intentions. I licked harder, moving my head up and down his shaft, craving his climax. I released him just long enough to fix him with my eyes and say, "Cum in my mouth, daddy. I need to taste your cum."

When I covered his cock with my mouth again, he gave two grunting thrusts and then shot his jizz down my throat. It was hot and sharp and salty, and I was surprised to find myself swallowing it eagerly. I sucked gently on his spent cock, making sure I got the last drop. Then I released him and fell limp to the bed.

He gently put a hand to my cheek. "Baby, that was so damn hot. I love it that I have my own cum-guzzling whore to call my daughter-in-law. I hope Jeff appreciates what he's got."

I blushed. "I've never actually done that for him, before. Guzzled cum, I mean."

He raised an eyebrow. Then he reached for the restraints again and began leisurely tying my wrists back to the bed frame. I didn't protest. If he was going to fuck me again, I was up for it. His hands hovered above my breasts. "Squeeze my tits, Daddy," I begged. He inserted one finger beneath the underwire and ran it between the bra and my skin. Goosebumps broke out on my skin in waves. He unclasped the center clasp and coaxed one cup from my eager flesh. The fabric spilled from my body to spread out on the bed.

His eyes darkened as he took in the exposed, taut nipple that was begging for his touch. Then he stood up. "I think it's time I headed home."

I blinked in confusion. He was smiling at my discomfort. "What? But... Jeff will see me!" I glanced at the clock. "Oh God, he'll be home in ten minutes!"

Brad was putting on his pants. "I think it's time he finds out what a naughty little whore he married, don't you?"

Panic was uncoiling pleasurably through my body. I began to imagine the prospects in store if Jeff found me this way. "But he'll know I didn't tie myself up. How could I?"

Jeff's father paused to ravish my body with his eyes one more time. "I don't think he's going to stop to consider why your cunt looks pounded or how you got your wrists tied to the bed like that. I think he's going to take one look at you and then forget all rational thought."

He was right. When Jeff came in ten minutes later, punctual as always, I heard him stop abruptly in the doorway of our room. He dropped his briefcase. I was afraid to look at him, afraid of the disgust I might see in his eyes. I thought about what I must have looked like, spread-eagled on the bed with my flushed, dripping pussy exposed to him and my lacy bra halfway undone. I looked at him.

His eyes flickered over my body in an unconscious imitation of his father's face. He was far from disgusted. And I suddenly felt a fresh rush of arousal. "Take me, Jeff," I invited. "Take me any way you want me."

His hands on me were rough and certain. He fucked me deep and fast, without any of the slow preliminaries that his father indulged in. I rose to Jeff's thrusts, begging him with my body for more.

"Naughty whore," he was grunting over and over as he fucked me.

I could only gasp "yes" in time with his thrusts. I didn't know what I was agreeing to. I didn't think of myself as a whore. My body tensed and I realized that I was enjoying being completely dominated by two men. I felt like a whore. And I heard my voice reflect it now that I acknowledged it. It sounded like "yes yes YES yes yes yes YES" in a pounding rhythm that matched the frantic speed of his fucking. I wanted to tell him that I was his little slut, that I'd do anything to have his cock whenever I wanted it. But all I could say was "yes."

Jeff had never taken such control of my body. He owned me completely as he impaled me on his cock. He made me bend to his will, and he relished the power. With a final thrust, he said, "Cum for me, slut."

And I did. I came with such crashing intensity that I couldn't think or say anything at all. I felt him spurting into me, heard him panting my name.

Then I was in his arms, freed from my restraints. He pulled my back against his chest, spooning me tightly against him.

His voice was drowsy when he spoke. "I love you, baby."

I reached behind me to trace his cheek with my finger. "I love you, too." Then I paused. "That was amazing. Thank you, Jeff."

He moved his hands sleepily across my stomach and pulled me even closer. "You should have told me how rough you like it," he murmured. Then he fell asleep.

I had never felt so content nestled in Jeff's arms. But even now, a small part of me shivered with eagerness to find out what Jeff's father would do to me next. Would I ever be happy in the arms of either man?