Something Borrowed Something Blue

Story Info
Two people meet for the first time.
3.4k words
4.22
28.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day of Gabby's 18th birthday, she woke up like every morning to take her shower and go to school. She got undressed and stood in front of the mirror. "Horrible" she said to herself. Gabby was a tall girl but still chubby for her age and height, shoulder length dark red hair frames her face and make her blue eyes look even bluer. A few of the boys at school were attracted to her but mainly for her breasts, she was a 36 DD and she hated it.

Gabby frowned into the mirror and thought 'Why me?'

She finished her shower and her breakfast, and she left for school early, only she had other plans in mind.

Gabby had met Jamie online when she was 16 and they had had a pretty hot and heavy relationship over the computer and telephone for the past two years.

Jamie was a 29 year old lawyer from across the country. He had light brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes Gabby had ever seen in her life.

She passed the school by and went across town to the airport. It was 9:am and Jamie was due in at 9:15, so she had perfect timing. She sat down and waited, watching every person walk though, wondering if they could be doing the same thing she was. She just sat there waiting, it seemed to be an eternity, when finally she saw him walking towards her. Gabby's stomach went straight to her throat. She was so nervous, she didn’t know what to do or say when he got there, she just stood there watching him come closer and closer. Finally he got to her, dropped his bags, took her in his arms, and kissed her. It was the deepest most passionate kiss she had ever received. It took her breath but only for a moment, it was as if she could feel herself falling.

Without saying a word she grabbed his hand and led him to the doors. There was deafening silence as she drove him to the Ocean Park Hotel. When they got there Gabby broke the silence and told Jamie to stay there while she went and picked up the room key.

She unlocked the door and Jamie asked her " Are you sure you want to do this?" Gabby just smiled and went on into the room.

The room had a large fireplace, larger sliding glass doors, and a beautiful view of the ocean. It had started pouring down rain and got quite chilly in the room. Jamie turned on the fireplace as Gabby took the blanket from the back of the chair and spread it on the floor.

Before she could sit down Jamie stepped up to her and looked into her eyes. He said "Just say stop anytime you get uncomfortable."

"Ok, I will." Her voice quivered.

"Alright," He said "What shall we do next?"

He noticed her nipples protruding through her thin sweater and he gently touched his lips to hers. She raised her arms around his neck, leaving him open to push his hands up under her sweater. His fingers were cold against her bare skin making goose bumps rise all over her body.

"Mmmm" she sighed as their kiss became more intense. Jamie was tugging her top off over her head, exposing her blue lace bra, his kisses trailed down her neck to the top of her breasts. Gabby took short panting breaths as Jamie found just the right spots. Falling to his knees, he continues to kiss down her stomach to her jeans, he looked up into her eyes one last time as if asking her permission to go forward. she nodded her head and he went back to work unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and began to blush.

"What's wrong sweetie?" he asked.

"I'm Not what you expected......I'm fat." she replied.

"No you aren't, you're perfect, and you look gorgeous." he comforted her.

Jamie sat back on his heels to look at her and he was speechless. He stood up and took off his shirt, Gabby let out a small "Uhhh" and she noticed for the first time how well his body was defined. The pecks, his abs, his arms, she thought ' Why is he interested in me?' She just stood there in her matching bra and panties, until at last Jamie put his arms around her, kissed her, and unfastened her bra with one hand. He dropped it off her shoulders and tossed it across the room, then he removed her panties.

He pressed himself against Gabby and she could feel his hard cock pressing into her lower stomach. She had never felt this way before, her knees were weak, her head in a tizzy, her pussy throbbing, she was loving it. She kissed down his neck, down his chest, pausing at one nipple and lightly biting it, she dragged her tongue down his flat stomach. He was playing with her hair as she got lower and lower. Gabby felt him shiver as she brushed her finger tips against his sides. She looked up only to find him looking down directly at her face. Jamie smiled as she fumbles with the button of his jeans. Gabby giggled as he had to give her a little help. She said " And here I was trying to be all sexy."

"You don’t have to try to hard." he replied.

She blushed a little and went back to concentrating on his pants, which he had already taken care of. All she had left to do was pull the things down. As she did just that his rock hard cock popped out right in her face.

Gabby closed her eyes and gripped his cock in her hand. She moved her hand slowly up and down on it and lightly touched her tongue to the very tip. Jamie managed to gasp an "Ooooo yeah" as Gabby plunged in, she wrapped her lips around his cock and started a wet sloppy blow job. He began taking short fast breaths as she worked on getting him off. Jamie panted and moaned and Gabby did it just right.

He could feel that he was about to explode in her warm mouth, "I'm going to cum baby!" he groaned "Where do you want it?"

With that she looked up into his eyes and started going faster. Dragging her tongue with every stroke of her mouth. He moaned loudly as he shot his hot cum into her mouth. His face went flush, he knelt down to face Gabby, his hands went wild over her body. He pushed his hand between her legs and rubbed his fingers around her hot pussy. She was soaking wet. Gabby started moving with the motion of his hand. Then Jamie Began to massage her clit, she moaned under her breath and laid back on the blanket. He put two fingers inside her, leaned forward, and lapped at her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh God!" she whined "Don't stop!"

Jamie removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. Gabby moved and moaned uncontrollably. She pushed her pussy up to his face, arched her back, and grabbed the blanket on both sides. She panted and whined, but it just made Jamie that much more determined. Her body tensed, her mouth flew open but no words came out, she began to shake, and finally the tension released and she came. Jamie licked her cum up then moved up to kiss her. She still had his taste in her mouth, and she could taste her own flavor on his tongue.

They kissed for a few more moments and Gabby curled up in his arms and fell asleep. She stayed that way for about 20 minutes and Jamie just watched her sleep.

He wanted to memorize the way she looked, the way she would breath in and out, and even the way she smelled. She woke up to find him staring at her. "What are you doing?" she giggled.

"Oh, nothing." he said and he kissed her again. The more intense their kiss got the more his hands roamed over her body. Gabby rolled to her back and Jamie leaned over her. She said "I am a little nervous right now."

He asked "Why did I do something wrong? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I don't want to stop, and no you didn't do anything wrong." she said.

"Well why are you nervous?" he asked her.

"Because I know I don't want this to be a one time kind of thing." she told him.

He said "Neither do I, nor do i intend on letting it be."

Gabby smiled and wrapped her arms around him, allowing him to wedge in between her knees. He put his lips against the soft skin of her cheek and gave her a few light kisses.

His cock had swollen again and he placed it at the opening of her pussy. Jamie whispered into her ear "Open your eyes, I want to see you."

Gabbys did just that as he began pushing his cock into her. She let out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure when he pushed through and popped her cherry. She hadn't told him that she was a virgin and she suspected that he may be mad at her, but he wasn't, instead he grinned and kept going.

It was an automatic reaction for her to wrap her legs around his waist. He took long slow strokes which made her moan "Oh God.....Yes!"

Jamie kissed her neck and continued pumping in and out of her. She breathed loudly and quickly, her moans louder and louder and more and more often. He started going faster and faster and as deep as he could, until finally she cried out "Mmmmmmm Jamie!"

Her face went flush, her nails dug into him. Jamie was still going, his breathing was fast and heavy, his muscles aching with the tension of his soon to come orgasm. He pulled out of her just in time to scream out loud and shoot his cum in a line up her stomach.

He collapsed on top of her and the two lay quivering in each other's arms. This time Jamie fell asleep and Gabby just held him tightly.

After a few minutes he woke up, put his clothes on, and called room service for something to drink. While he was up, Gabby went to the bathroom. She took her sweet time and made plans on what she would do when she came out. Room service came and went, and finally She walked out smiling at him. Jamie was sitting on the couch with a can of pop in his hand, she was standing in front of him naked with an evil grin. He stood up to go to her and sat the can on the table. Before he had time to move when she came to him and planted her lips on his.

Gabby rubbed the palm of her hand on the crotch of his jeans and before she knew it he was hard and ready to go again. She pushed one hand down his pants and grabbed hold of his cock, she began to take long slow strokes on it.

They broke the kiss to look at one another, he took her face in his hands and pulled it back to his.

Gabby could feel his quakes of pleasure. She took her hand out of his pants and removed his shirt, he took off his pants and stood to attention. They kissed again as he ran his hands down her sides, to her back, then down her bottom, and with one motion he lifted her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, he could feel her wetness on the insides of her legs. They stayed like that for a few minutes until he sat back on the couch with her on his lap.

Gabby put her forehead to his, and Jamie said "I love you so much."

She smiled really big and said "love you too."

He loved the way the words came out of her mouth, so, he told her again, and again she told him the same.

She raised up slightly to let him position his cock. He put just the head in the entrance of her pussy, and she lowered herself onto him. Gabby gasped with slight pain and then paused to get used to the feeling. They stared into each other's eyes as she began to move up and down on him. Jamie said "Tell me what you're feeling."

She closed her eyes, continued the motion of her body and said "I feel like I am falling, but I'm not scared because i know you're there to catch me."

She could feel the sweat beginning to bead off his body beneath her. Gabby started rocking up and down on him faster and faster. A bolt of lightening struck outside the sliding doors and lit the room up, everything shook, Jamie couldn't tell if it was the thunder or if it was Gabby's shudders of ecstasy. Soon he was pushing up into her every time she would go down. He moved his hands about her and found her clit again with his thumb. It made Her go wild, she bucked against him, threw her head back, and screamed "Oh my God!" and "Please don't stop!"

Jamie could feel her muscles tensing and it made him want to cum badly. Gabby managed to burst out and say "I'm about to cum!" She looked into his eyes and he whispered "Me too." and pushed into her hard.

Her body tensed, her mouth flew open again only this time she could speak. As she came on his cock she moaned "Oh I love you Jamie!"

With that it sent him over the edge and he came inside her. Their cum mixed and dripped from her pussy onto him, and they stared breathlessly into one another's eyes.

Gabby glanced at the clock, it was 3 pm, and she realized it was time for her to go home. She called her mom to tell her she would be a little late. She kissed Jamie and said " I will try to come back tonight." He smiled and nodded his head.

He watched as she got dressed, she put her jeans on without her panties, then ran her fingers through her hair. She bent down and picked up the blue lace panties that she'd had on only a few hours before, said "Oops!" then tossed the to Jamie, still naked sitting on the couch.

Gabby gave him a wink and walked out the door. He folded the under garment neatly, walked to the bed and laid it on the pillow. He called for room service and ordered something to eat, then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Gabby pulled into her drive way to find that practically everyone she knew was at her house. She walked in and everyone yelled "Surprise!" She was Happy to see everyone, and had fun while they were there.

He cousin Cody had been there too, he was the biggest stoner Gabby had ever known. Him and another of her cousins had been in her room playing video games, when Jaden, Gabby's 3 year old niece, found a marijuana pipe and took it to Gabby's mom. After an hour or so, all the people started clearing out and her mother confronted her about it. "Why was this found in your room?" she asked.

"Hummmm, my best guess would be that Cody left it in there." she replied.

Her mom was angry that she would pass the blame off on someone else. Her mom always blamed her for everything that went wrong. They argue often and finally Gabby decided to stand up to her mom.

Back at the hotel, Jamie had stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around himself, and just started eating. He flipped on the television and sat back on the couch with his food in his lap. He couldn't concentrate on anything other then Gabby. She had only been gone a couple hours and he already missed her immensely. He finished his dinner and walked to the glass doors. The storm was getting worse as he watched the waves crashing against the sand on the beach. After about 5 minutes there was a knock at the door. He Jamie pulled the towel around him tighter and opened the door.

Gabby was standing there drenched, carrying a backpack and a duffle bag crying her eyes out. She rushed in and said "I can't go back there, I want to go with you."

He quickly walked to her and without a word he kissed her with the same amount of passion he showed at the airport. Her knees went weak, their arms flailed off her clothes and he said "I thought you would never ask."

She leaned against the glass doors, as he kissed down her body, and began to vigorously flick her clit with the tip of his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair and his fingers found her wet pussy. Again her knees buckled, he scooped her in his arms, and carried her to the bed.

They lay side by side facing each other. Jamie kissed her lips as he looked into her eyes, Gabby felt as if she could see into his soul.

When at last, hey rolled and Jamie was on top of her. She spread her legs wide, bent her knees, and brought them as close to her as she could.

He pushed his cock into her with one fast thrust. The lightening was striking fast, thunder rolling loudly, as he pounded in and out of her pussy. Gabby moaned and gave out cries of ecstasy "Ohhh God, Yes baby!" her breath short, fast, painting, and shuddery.

Jamie wickedly smiled and asked "Do you want this every night baby?"

She breathed "Uh huh."

He drove his cock deep into her, she began to tense, he could feel her pussy contracting, getting tighter on him. Gabby's nails dug into his back. He cried out "I love you Gabby!"

They looked into each other's eyes as they came together, and collapsed on the bed. They panted and they began to relax.

He asked her what had happened between her and her mom. She told him about them fighting, and how she was tired of being blamed for everything. He said "Well are you sure you want to move all the way across the country and away from all your family and friends?"

She said "I have never been more sure of anything in my life."

Gabby lay on her stomach and fell fast asleep. Her body was covered in a mist of perspiration, and when the lightening struck Jamie noticed how her skin glowed as he fell asleep next to her.

Gabby was awakened by the phone ringing. "Hello?" she said with her eyes still shut.

"Hey, Happy Birthday baby!" the voice blared. It was Jamie.

She opened her eyes and realized she had dreamed the whole thing.

"What's wrong you sound disappointed to hear me?" he asked.

"Oh no." She said. "Wait aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Yes, but I'm not." he said.

"Where are you then?" she asked.

"I am waiting on you at the airport." he said enthusiastically.

"Really? So I finally get to meet you huh?" she asked.

He said "If you'll ever get her here o pick me up."

So they hung up, she took a shower and ate her breakfast, and left for the airport. When she got there, he saw her and gave her big hug and a kiss. They left for the Ocean Park Hotel, and laughed and flirted the whole way. Gabby went and got the room key, so they went into the room.

They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes when he said "I got you a present."

She said "Oh? What might that be?"

He handed her the most beautifully wrapped box. "Hummmmm" she said.

"Go on open it." he told her.

She carefully unwrapped the box, opened the lid, and looked at him with a smile.

He said "I hope you like blue lace."