Something Else I've Never Done

Story Info
Man cheats on his girlfriend for the first time on vacation.
1.3k words
3.92
68k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was too much wine or the spicy food Rachel's mother made for dinner, but I was having the weirdest dreams.

In the dream I was fucking Rachel from behind in some hotel room that looked like her mother's bedroom. But sometimes when I looked at her she was her mother also. It was all very surreal until I turned her around and she was Rachel again and she was smiling that intoxicated smile she gets sometimes and then pushed me away like she does, saying, "Bad!" Then Rachel shifted in bed, and I woke up unable to believe that the dream wasn't real.

After a minute of trying to figure out what was real, I was wide awake. It was so real, I felt guilty. I had never cheated on my girlfriend before.

I got up and went out of the room and through the living room of the rented condo where we were staying on vacation with her mother, Cathy, and her mother's boyfriend, Robby.

Through the sliding glass door, I saw Cathy clearly in the moonlight, out on the balcony over-looking the lagoon. She was smoking a cigarette.

According Rachel she had quit five years ago, but had started up again a few months back when she started dating Robby, who was 27 was only a couple years older than Rachel and I who were both 22. Rachel swore her mother was going through a mid-life crisis, and I had noticed that now that she was dating Robby, she treated Rachel a lot more like a friend than a daughter. It could get pretty uncomfortable too, like the night before, down at the pool, when she and Robby were making out pretty heavily in the hot tub.

He even held the string on her bikini top when she was getting out, causing her breasts to fall out in front of us. Cathy laughed it off, though, and wasn't even very quick to put her top back on until Rachel gave her a dirty look. I guess that sort of explained the second dream.

She jumped when I walked out on the balcony.

"Oh, Jake. You scared me."

"Sorry," I said.

She was only wearing a short robe which was untied and panties without a bra. Her breasts sagged, and she had some extra weight, but other than that, you could not have told the difference between her body and Rachel's. In the face, she was simply Rachel with short hair and crow's feet beginning to set in under her eyes. They had the same cheekbones and eyes. She looked down at the cigarette.

"Don't tell."

"I won't," I said. "If you bribe me with one."

She handed me the box and I took one out and put it in my mouth. She reached in and lit it for me and as she did I saw her left breast exposed.

I know she caught me looking, but she said nothing and didn't ,move to close her robe.

Thinking back to earlier and the dream, I felt an erection coming on so I sat down on one of the deck chairs.

We smoked in silence for a minute, looking out at the lagoon, and then she closed her robe and sat down on the other chair.

"I'm sorry if we were a little lewd earlier," she said.

"Huh? Oh, no, its fine."

"I think we had a little too much wine."

"We all did," I said. "It bothered

Rachel more than me I think."

"I know, she chewed me out after we got back."

"Well, she had had too much too."

"Yes, but I was a little disappointed. I know we were inappropriate, but I always taught her that the human body was a beautiful thing."

"It is," I agreed.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said looking me in the eyes and smiling.

I was glad it was too dark for her to see me blushing.

"I'm sorry, I was just giving you a hard time."

"It's okay."

"I'm going to go back in, now," she said putting her cigarette out.

"Me too," I said standing up.

I put my cigarette out also and followed her in. I shut the door behind us and as I came through the living room I looked up and saw her standing in the doorway of the hall bathroom. I had noticed the light flip on in my peripheral vision and had expected her to have gone in. I stopped.

"Good night," she whispered.

"Good night."

And then that smile and she was gone into the bathroom.

I hesitated for half a second and then my legs were on autopilot. I walked over and into the bathroom and when I saw her sitting down I thought I had made a mistake. Then, I saw that the lid was down, and I saw in her face that intoxicated look and she said, "Bad boy."

I walked over to her. I pulled my shorts down and she took my dick, already partially erect, in her mouth. I had a full hard-on in no time and I stood letting her suck my dick.

After a few minutes, she stood up and went over and shut the door.

"I want to show you something," she said, taking off her robe. "Come here."

I kicked off my shorts and walked over to her. I took her breasts and fingered her nipple with my right hand. Then I kissed her, forcing my tongue in her mouth.

She pushed me away with that intoxicated smile.

"Very bad."

Then she turned away from me and bent over the sink. She pulled her panties down.

"Here," she said, licking her fingers. Her neck was craned around so I could see her face.

I came up behind her, rubbing my erect penis across her ass. She put her fingers to her crotch and then licked them again, wetting herself. Then she took my dick in her hand and raised her ass.

I bent my knees to let her draw me inside her. She was so tight it took a minute to work my way in. When I was finally in I felt her moisten.

"See?" she said.

"It's so tight." I bent over, kissing her neck and shoulders.

She laughed, breathless. Then I began to push in and out of her.

"It's always that way for about an hour after I've been asleep."

Then it was quiet except for the sounds of breath and skin smacking. After taking her from behind for a few minutes I turned her around and sat her on the sink, and entered her from the front. I pulled her to me and saw my face reflected in the mirror behind us. I fucked her harder.

I moved away from her, keeping the pace so I could look her in the face and see both her and Rachel. She smiled and whispered, "I'm close."

"I know," I said. "Rachel makes that face too."

She pulled me to her again and I felt myself going deeper inside her. After four or five more thrusts, the flood came. I kept ramming myself up into her until I felt it give in my nuts and I pulled out and shot all over her stomach and breasts.

Breathing heavy, she leaned back against the mirror. Still hard, I put my dick back inside her and she shivered, but I almost immediately began to soften.

Then she put a finger in my cum and put it to her tongue.

"Good?" I asked, simultaneously turned on and a little perturbed.

She put her finger in another strand and then put it to my lips. I tasted it, but there wasn't much of a taste to it, but it made me hard inside her again. I guess because it was something else I had never done before.