Something Extra

Story Info
Enhancing the marriage.
3.9k words
3.53
59.5k
39
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran the bath, putting in the bath milk I had made for her. As the steam filled the room I could smell the heady scents of lavender and bergamot with a hint of ylang ylang. She offered me her hand and I helped her step in, as she settled down into it I went back to the bedroom in order to lay her clothes out. I got out her silk knickers and bra set, a dark purple colour, I laid out her garter and stocking set, her high heels and finally the £1000 designer purple silk dress I had bought for the occasion, it was very elegant with a three-quarter length skirt, slightly flared and a soft cowl front.

I fantasised about how gorgeous she would look in it, how much I would be filled with a rush of blood just seeing her in it, how much self-control it would take to just sit opposite her in the restaurant and not want to throw her back against the table, lift up her skirt, push her panties to the side and take her right there.

I went back to the bathroom to see how she was. She was lying back eyes half shut, looking relaxed with a little smile lifting the edges of her mouth as if she was thinking about what might happen later in the evening. I poured some liquid rose soap in my hands, lathered it up, leaned her forward and started to wash her back. I moved my hands, washing her, over her whole body.

We were now both in our late 40's but she had kept trim, her stomach felt firm yet with that slight soft feel, that slightly squidgy feel that can never be lost from a woman who has had children, in this case our children. Her legs were divine, long slender, and gently muscled from exercise but again with enough of a soft layer of body fat that at night holding them, running my hands over them, squeezing them, they alone could bring waves of pleasure to my body sufficient to make my toes curl.

She was most definitely all woman to me. Having lathered up the soap on her legs, I shaved them for her. She stood up in the bath and I offered her a bath sheet. She draped it around herself and stepped out of the tub. I gently rubbed her down and we went through to the bedroom.

Once we were back in the bedroom she let the towel drop to the ground. I picked it up, folded it and put it to the side. I first helped her into her knickers, bra and garter belt so that she could sit on the bed. I then knelt in front of her and put her stockings on her, rolling each one up her leg as she pointed her toes forward toward me. I smoothed them gently rubbing her leg and then attached the tops to the garter belt. She then stood up looking down at me and I got up and picked up the silk evening dress I had laid on the bed for her.

It had cost me a lot, and I had enjoyed picking it out for her, I had got hard imagining her wearing it. I held it out for her as she stepped into it and pulled it up, easing the silky fabric over her body. I eased the straps over her shoulders then moved her hair to the side as I did the zip up. She turned around and said her first words since the bath to me.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Absolutely drop dead gorgeous" I replied.

She turned around again and I fastened the long pearl necklace behind her neck, she then went to put her make up on, some subtle eye shadow, a bit of blusher, red nail polish and deep red lipstick. She then sat down on the bed again as I kneeled at her feet and helped her put her high heeled shoes on. She held out her hand and I helped her up, we went downstairs and I helped her put her coat on just as we heard a taxi pull up.

"This will be him" she said turning to me with a glint in her eye.

"I love you" I blurted out.

"I know you do" she smiled.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it. He walked in past me, ignoring me, then looked at her and said

"You ready?"

"Of course" she said, and she kissed him, a long drawn out kiss, whilst looking at me over his shoulder.

He then escorted her out.

"Don't wait up" she said as she left. I closed the door after her and listened to the taxi drive off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got myself ready, waited a good 10 minutes imagining different permutations of their taxi journey: conversation? Would he be running his hand up her leg? Would they be kissing? With the 10 minutes passed I got in our car and drove to the restaurant. I was fortunate to get a space outside, and could see they were already inside.

As I went in the waiter took me to the table I had booked earlier, I took a seat where I could see them at their table, one I had also specifically booked having spied another couple from this position last time I had been here with my wife that had given me the idea.

Their table was angled such that I could see them side on, and yet my wife was facing me more than he was, I could see her face, but also, something that turned me on greatly, I could see her legs under the table, I could not see him so much.

My wife noted me sit at my table but otherwise she did not acknowledge me. She was looking at him smiling and listening intently to him, she had her leg crossed with her upper leg bouncing slightly with the sharp toe of her high heels pointing towards him. I was reminded of the excitement of my first date with my wife and could see she had that same energised look on her face, something we had lost, and I felt a surge of pleasure through my body witnessing her look that way again, but with another man. It was a feeling of erotic lust, happiness and pleasure. Whatever the feeling was, it was most definitely a good feeling.

Our marriage was otherwise solid, I knew I loved her, in fact I adored her, and we got on well, we were very happy together, so why were we doing this? We had two kids, we had a reasonable income, a secure home. Was that it? Boredom? I wasn't bored. It was about something more that we both wanted. I knew that a lot of my pleasure came from my experiencing her pleasure, it is hard to explain why but I just loved the idea of her being pleasured. When she felt good, I felt good. I could psychoanalyse it if I wanted, perhaps some masochistic urge, some sense of alienated self, or alienated pleasure that I found in hers. Something from childhood, some loss I could not regain, some earlier bad relationship? Maybe all of these things? But at the same time all of these things together were still not enough to explain it. What did explain it was simply, as I have said, I got immense, incredible pleasure from her pleasure and it felt good. And the better the relationship I had with my wife, the stronger that desire and enjoyment was. Was it love? Most definitely, this kind of pleasure is impossible without it. Was it lust? Of course it was! But it was also something else intangible, and whatever it was it was there, it felt very, very good, and tonight we were playing it out.

How had we got here? The other guy? I had found him on the internet, he did this stuff with couples for kicks, and he had a reputation for being good at it, especially the role play. Otherwise I really didn't care much about him. I had made sure my wife would find him attractive for sure, and I had made sure he was more endowed than me with regards certain negative aspects and attributes I felt about myself, but that I was sure my wife was looking for in a man, he was fitter, younger and better endowed, but at the same time, whilst he was a substitute for me, he was not me.

It had been clear from the start of our marriage we liked each other, got on well, enjoyed each other in many different ways. Our sex life was good. I don't know how to explain it really, I had had many relationships before, I have had very good sex, I have cheated and I have been cheated on but when I was inside her I felt incredible, as if somehow I could be a part of her, something I had not experienced with any previous partner, and I knew I had no desire to be with anyone other than her. She was the one that an old cynic like me would have always, had I not met her, scoffed at. Yet, whilst such an experience was incredible there was something missing, and inside her I knew it was to do with her pleasure, mine was complete and satiated but yet not, hers was almost, but not quite.

Otherwise our relationship was nigh on as good as we could ever wish for. We just needed that touch of extra spice, nothing more, that was all. Was that so wrong? So we had discussed and agreed, we had planned and we had role played, and here we were. I was dining alone, willingly and happily looking across a restaurant at my wife enjoying a date with another man, and she was laughing, her eyes sparkling, they were clinking champagne glasses and her leg, the silk of her dress sliding back slightly off her stockings as she raised it, her high heels pointed, was rubbing her foot against his leg. I was aroused.

I enjoyed my meal watching them have theirs in a strange haze, a mix of pleasure and longing, I was almost shaking in ecstasy when I saw her move her leg between his thighs and play up in his crotch area, she was loosened up and flirting with this guy more than she had ever done with me, and it really was a turn on to watch. During the whole meal she didn't look directly at me once, until at the end, when the waiter brought the bill, she looked over, pointed at me, and sent the bill to my table. I paid for both their bill and my own as they walked out the front of the restaurant. When I left, they were waiting outside, embroiled in a deep long kiss, her leg raised as in a 40's movie.

"Your car awaits" I said, and opened the back door of my car for them. They climbed in, and I got in the front. I adjusted the rear-view mirror to see them in the back, and before I could start the engine they were already kissing, his hand caressing her breast through the draped silk fabric of her dress. He moved his kissing to her neck, she looked me straight in the eyes in the mirror, and then threw her head back in pleasure, as I saw his hand move down to bring his hand up her dress towards the flesh at the top of her stockings, I could hear her start to moan. Shaking slightly, I pulled out and started driving us all home.

I have said that our sex life was great, but whilst I took the utmost enjoyment in cunnilingus, my wife had never given me a blow job. So, it was with both the utmost shock and, for some reason, the utmost happiness that half way through the drive I saw my wife unzip his trousers, put her head down and do something that resulted in his moans and slurping noises. I started getting impatient with the traffic, I wanted to get us all home. This rear-view mirror stuff was getting tantalising, I needed to see more. I had never known her to be so blatant sexually. This was fantastic.

We arrived home, I let them in took off her coat and took his jacket. They went and sat on the sofa together and I went to get us drinks. When I came back with them she was sitting on his lap, they were kissing, and his hand was up the skirt of her dress, she was writhing. When she saw me come back in the room, my wife looked at me and said:

"I think you missed something dear, you didn't quite get a good look did you? I saw your frustration not being able to see properly, here let me show you"

She got on her knees, unzipped his trousers and took his cock out, it was erect and at least 8 inches in size and a reasonable girth. She rubbed it slightly looked at me again, and said:

"Thank you for getting me this, it's quite a bit bigger than yours, I think it might well be what I have been missing. If you really want to enjoy my pleasure, then I guess you really will be enjoying yourself tonight, because I am going to experience one hell of a lot of pleasure".

With that she bent down and whilst still looking at me, slowly enveloped the top of his penis with her mouth, taking in as much as she could. He grabbed her hair and started moving her head up and down. She submitted to his hand movements, a submissiveness I had never witnessed before from her, headstrong and forthright as she was in our everyday life. My own penis got very hard in my own trousers. I sat their watching my wife give head. At one point she took a break and teased me:

"I have never done this for you have I? I have decided the only pleasure you will ever get from me doing this will be seeing me give other men this pleasure, and you will enjoy it regularly, Mmmm, I love it."

A shiver went through me, did she really say that I thought? Fuck that shiver felt good, 'You naughty girl. God, I fucking love you'.

She stopped, stood up, took his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. As she walked towards the stairs she turned around and beckoned me to follow. I did not need to be asked twice. In the bedroom they kissed, she with her hand round his shoulders, he with his hands running over her arse and up her back, they fell on the bed together, our bed, and continued to kiss as he ran his hands over her breasts. She seemed eager to move things forward as she was already pulling his cock out of his pants again. She held his cock in her hands, her nails a vibrant red and her wedding ring on her finger. She started to pump it and looked at me sitting in the chair facing the bed.

"Take my panties off"

I eagerly went towards her legs, and reached up between them to take the panties off, they were wet already. I pulled them down.

"Eat me" she said to me as she went to take his cock in her mouth again. I pushed up her dress, feeling the softness of the fabric and buried myself in her mound, she tasted delicious. I lashed at her with my tongue savouring the juices there.

I may not have mentioned but as well as this cuckolding desire, I have a silk fetish and this was part of the reason for the expense of the dress, and it also meant that we had agreed that whilst she was in control of what happened here sexually, in order to humour me more she would keep the dress on. Not least because I wanted to fuck her in it, and part of our agreement was that I would watch her fucked by someone else first, whilst she was wearing it, in order to really tantalise and tease me. As my tongue darted around her labia she groaned a bit, and then she reached down and pushed me away, harshly. She sat up, threw her head back, her pearl necklace swishing as she did so.

"I want you to do something for me" she said "I want you to guide his cock inside me. I want you to hold it at the base whilst I lower myself on to him. Take your clothes off first though. I will be the only one dressed here."

I got undressed as did her lover. As I said he was younger and fitter than me, he was well muscled as she had wanted and definitely in his prime. He lay on the bed his 8" cock alert. I held it at the base as she had asked. I felt uncomfortable doing so I had never touched another man's cock before, but I did as she desired (as he lay there patiently, I said he had done this with other couples before) and my wife, in her heels, stockings and garters, lifted her dress up and lowered herself on to the top tip of his cock. She looked at me smiling, I had never seen her so sexually aggressive before, I liked it.

"Rub his cock against my fanny" she said.

I gently rubbed it along her vagina, it's tip just gently gliding in a little bit, she closed her eyes and swayed slightly, and then as she was quite loose now having been, it seems, hot since the dinner and seeing as I had given her head and someone else's cock was now tantalisingly close to her pussy, she lowered herself slowly on to it. I was watching another man's cock enter my wife, I was holding that cock participating in this act, and she was seriously enjoying it. It was true. I really was getting immense vicarious pleasure from my wife's enjoyment. She lowered herself bit by bit (I was impressed by her lover's self-control) until her pussy reached my hand, and she rested there. She opened her eyes and looked at me again

"This is how far you fit in, my sweet" she said. "Now remove your hand I want to really get fucked"

I let go and stood up, cock erect. My wife then lowered herself another couple of inches, and gasped and put out her hands and grabbed mine.

"Fuck, fuck, oh god, yes, I needed that. Fuck." She squeezed my hands and started to ride him, but she started shuddering. "F-f-f-f-uck" she groaned, and then she turned to her lover and said "Fucking fuck me". She rolled on her back with her legs wide, and he entered her, she wrapped her stocking legs round him as he started pounding her hard. She was panting 'harder, harder, harder'.

My wife was not usually this vocal with me, but now she was pulling him in to her. She turned looked at me and said "You have NEVER fucked me this hard, and you have NOT got a cock this big. Do you have any idea what you have done?" She started laughing 'Yes, fuck me" her lover's face was in her bosom, and her face was ecstatically happy, her stocking legs and heeled feet sticking straight up, as a guy fitter and stronger than me with a larger penis pounded her hard between them, fucking her the way she had always told me she liked it. The way she had always told me she wanted. The way I had never quite been able to provide.

She orgasmed more strongly than I remember her orgasming before. "You are a wonderful husband, you are wonderful father, I love you dearly" she cried "but if you really get pleasure out of me enjoying this, then there is no turning back now, I want this!"

"I don't think I have ever felt so happy seeing you this happy" I said confidently, not meekly, as I really was happy for her.

"Fuck, yes then" she said. And told her lover to fuck her doggy style. She was on her knees on our bed facing me "Get on your knees, hold my hands, kiss me" she said. I did so, she was being rammed hard from behind as tried to kiss her. She was looking hard in my eyes and she bit my lips as I kissed her. I withdrew. "This is my cake and I will eat it too" she moaned and then closed her eyes again as she surrendered to the fucking she was getting. She moved on to her back again, she was still moaning but had mostly given in to waves of orgasmic pleasure.

"Come inside me" she said, and this evening's stallion didn't need asking twice. He came deep inside her letting out a heavy load, filling her. She shuddered and then lay there as he withdrew. He leant over her and kissed her. "You are a fantastically beautiful woman" he said "Call me, I am happy to fuck you any time you want" he said. "Thank you" replied my wife, "I will." And she lay there with her eyes closed as, as agreed, her lover gathered his clothes, got dressed and quietly went down the stairs and let himself out.

"Clean me" she murmured. I put my head inside her dress, between her legs, and looked at the pearly white creamy substance coming out of her pussy, and proceeded to lick her out. She groaned and held my head to her vagina through her dress. I licked up the gifted deposit and enjoyed the mixture of her juices and the sperm. I did this for a while as she lay in silence, my head between her legs, her eyes were closed. Then after a while she just said "Fuck me".

I pushed her dress up, she wrapped her stockinged legs around me this time rather than someone else, and I entered her feeling the come of another who had been there before me. She felt loose as I started to fuck her. She started giggling, "hmmm, I can hardly feel you. What will we do?" I started to try to pump harder in futile attempt to match the night's predecessor.

"Don't bother" she laughed, "you are my husband, but you are no match for my lover. Do you feel inadequate?" With that I came. "Oh, sweetie!" she cackled, "I do love you"

We rolled over in the bed, she curled up slightly smiling, I spooned her with my arms around her waist, she holding my arms to her. "Mmmm, what a nice evening" she murmured. "Shall we do it again?"

12