Something Extraordinary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crazyniks
crazyniks
6 Followers

"You could have been injured." Martha said through her tears flowing due to the fear of losing their only son.

"But I am OK, mom. See?" Clark said with a funny grin pointing towards his tattered clothes almost making Martha laugh through her tears.

"Can I ask you something?" Clark asked to his parents.

"Of course, baby. Anything", Mom smiled at her son.

"Today when I saved the lives of those ladies I got a feeling of self-satisfaction like it gave me a purpose here. Maybe this is my destiny. Maybe this is why I was sent to Earth. I just wanted to ask your permission for being a savior."

Martha took a serious look at him and then a little smile appeared on her face, "Clark, if you want to continue this thing, then you would have to wear something more durable than those tatters. We can't afford to always get you new clothes. For now clean yourself and come down for dinner. We will talk about it after dinner."

***

"What are these?" Clark asked his Ma.

"These are the blankets you were wrapped in when we found you. From what I can tell these are durable. Like really durable." Martha raised her eyes from the multicolored blankets and showed him the broken pair of scissors, "And you are going to help me cut and sew them with your heat vision into this."

Martha handed Clark a sheet of paper with the drawing of a uniform on it.

"I saw this symbol on Jor El's chest. It could be your family crest or name and the rest of it, well, it is the normal attire for kids on Krypton," Martha smiled for the first time during the conversation.

"No. No way! I am not wearing that. It's embarrassing! See, even the underwear is on the outside." Clark whined.

Jonathan put his hands on Clark's shoulders and whispered into his ears, "Your mother went through a lot of trouble for this, Clark. She broke five pairs of scissors and my chainsaw," then sternly said, "You will help her and you will try it on."

"But Pa..." Clark tried to reason but Jonathan interrupted him.

"You don't want to disappoint your mother, son." He warned him.

"You know dad? That line gets me every time." Clark huffed.

"I know." Jonathan laughed.

"But, can't we do something about those bright colors?" Clark asked.

"Sorry honey, the bleach doesn't work on this material. The color won't come off. You will have to do with them." Martha replied.

"Alright," Clark frowned.

***

The wood of the staircase creaked as Clark stepped down.

"He's coming down," Martha enthusiastically told.

Clark stepped down in his uniform bright blue in colour with yellow belt and red boots and his shining red and yellow 'S' shaped family crest on his chest and a red cape behind him up to his knees.

"Don't you think it's a little tight, Martha?" Jonathan commented.

"Oh, it's adorable!" Martha exclaimed.

"You two take a nice long look," Clark scowled, "because today is the last time I ever wear this."

crazyniks
crazyniks
6 Followers
12