Something for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know it's you, you fucking twat," she replied. "Sleep on your own side of the bed, and get rid of the stupid cat. It's forever sleeping on my face."

* * *

Non-English

Nina estaba emocionado. Fue su decimoctavo cumpleaños, y se apresuró a bajar las escaleras en su nuevo bikini, que de repente reveló el cuerpo de su joven mujer que nadie en la familia había notado nunca antes. "Papi, papi, es mi cumpleaños", exclamó. "¿Puedes cogerme ahora, así que he sido tenido por un hombre con experiencia, que piensa que me parezco a su primera esposa, que está muerta?" Miró a través de Enrique, su hermano gemelo, y guiñó el ojo. "Está bien, Enrique, voy a escabullirme a tu habitación esta noche, y podemos ver tu porno MILF juntos, y puedes fingir que nunca me has notado antes."

Ella giró alrededor de sus dedos de los pies, para que sea abundantemente puta obvio que era una chica hermosa con un figu impresionante re y los labios puting, y ¿por qué no había papá y Enrique nunca se dio cuenta? La madre de los niños, que estaba en la cocina cocinando panqueques, miró hacia arriba y pensó, "acerca del tiempo. No tuvimos que preocuparnos por todas estas cosas de la edad cuando era adolescente, porque no teníamos Internet entonces." Miró a través de Enrique, y volteó un panqueque más alto.

* * *

Non-Erotic

Nigel was concerned that the man in the grocer's shop would think him strange, asking for a book on how to clean lemons. But it was very, very important that his lemons were clean, because if they weren't clean lemons they'd be dirty lemons. Dirty little lemons. Nigel snickered when he said "dirty," because he thought Mrs Eunice Zone, his primary school teacher, wouldn't approve. But what Nigel didn't know, and he'd be awfully confused if he did, was that Eunice's first name was in fact Roger, and his primary school teacher actually was a Roger Eunice Zone.

And if that's not worth a groan, I don't know what is.

* * *

Non Consent or Reluctance

Nancy Collins followed Robert reluctantly to the basement. He had not asked her, and she really, really didn't want to go there. "You'll never drag it out of me," she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest, denying him every single thing he wanted.

"But all I want is to borrow the lawnmower," complained Robert. "Tough shit," replied Nancy, "you never asked, and I'm just not going to give it to you.

"No really does mean no, Robert. What bit about that don't you get?"

* * *

Non-Human

Nicety woke from sleep, and straight away walked into a dream. She found herself walking on soft grass, moving on a loosely defined path which circled up and around a hill, warm sun gentle on her skin. She looked down at herself and saw that she was naked.

What she'd thought was the flow of a loose gown on her body was the kiss of a mistral breeze. She turned in the breeze like a leaf and spiralled into the air, her arms and legs rigid around her, coiled up tight as the leaf chopped and flurried in the sky, blown by the wind. The leaf flickered across the sky, all movement and motion, and never a thought to remember.

Below the leaf a cool stream beckoned, its rivulets tumbling and bouncing on rocks. The leaf fell and was caught in the flow, and it twisted and danced, one moment spinning like a top in a small waterfall, the next circling in a slow, placid place of dark water. Eventually the leaf caught under a rock and was still. Over time, the water broke down the surface of the leaf and merged with the cells and the membranes there, and the essence of Nicety was returned to the moist earth.

Harry sat by the stream one day, all alone. The sun was warm on his skin, and the breeze was gentle like a hand. He took all his clothes off and lay back naked, stroking himself slowly, up and down. When he sighed, his semen came, falling on the earth like a seed. His fluid merged with the lingering essence of Nicety, and something new started to grow.

* * *

Novels and Novellas

Chapter 59 How it Ended

Nellie sighed. It had been an incredible five years, but now they were over. She closed the door, glad that her life would now be settled and calm. The man was gone, but the baby kicked inside her. She went to the front parlour and turned on the wireless. The sound came up slowly as the valves inside heated up. She heard the beginning of Neville Chamberlain's announcement. She had vaguely heard about Chamberlain from the year before, something about Munich.

"This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin handed the German Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland, a state of war would exist between us.

"I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany."

Nellie was a simple girl, and wondered what it all meant.

* * *

Reviews and Essays

Richard read the short review at the bottom of the page. "The author writes in a languid, slow style that somehow creeps up on the reader, drawing them into a world inhabited by sensual, seductive women and the men who are bewitched and inflamed by them. There is a sense of inter-connectedness between the stories in this collection, as if they are all about the same world, but seen from different times and different places. Time flows through the stories like a river, very often flowing backwards into memories and forgetfulness, but always flowing. If you like stories about mood and contemplation, this writer might be for you. Don't expect too much action, be prepared to wait, and you might find this work quite satisfying. Four and a half stars."

Ellie read the review too, and thought this writer might be useful for her Lit-Studies paper, "Porn and Erotica, is there a difference?" It was due in a week, and she needed material. She hoped she wouldn't get distracted. She did.

"The writer is self indulgent and far too self-referential," another critic wrote. "Two stars from me."

* * *

Romance

Rowena turned from the graveside and wondered how she would ever survive without him. He'd been a good man, considerate and kind, and had adored their two children. She took their little hands and walked back to the car. On the way, her foot slipped on loose gravel, and she fell.

"Ma'am, are you all right? Here, gently now, let's see if you're hurt."

* * *

Science Fiction and Fantasy

Samantha found it quite odd that she liked Lucille so much. Lucy was a flighty girl, forever dragging Sam off to the latest fantasy movie, making her cos-play costumes, singing her Stevie Nicks songs; whereas Sam was firmly anchored in a world of theory and experiment, proof, cause and consequence.

It occurred to her that they were opposites, ground and sky, earth and wind; but she also knew that Lucille had a perfect dimple every time she smiled at Sam (which she did, quite a lot) for which there was no logical, practical explanation other than it was beautiful and simply had to be there, every time Lucy smiled. Samantha learned to accept that not everything could be reduced to science and hard facts, that some things simply had no explanation, they just were.

Fern and Felicity, on the other hand, couldn't imagine the void Samantha described when she talked about interstellar space, black holes, and the twenty billion year old life of the cosmos. That all sounded impossible. How could there be so much nothing? And another thing, what was on the outside of all that space?

* * *

Text with Audio

"Can we talk?" Troy White asked Annie. "I can't hear you," she replied, thus signalling a complete breakdown in their relationship.

* * *

Toys and Masturbation

After Annie left him, Troy decided the only thing he could do was avoid real people for a while, so one day he went to a nearby sex shop and bought himself a Flesh-light. Once home, he examined it, extracted the pink polymer material from the plastic case, inserted his finger into the smooth replica of a porn-star's cunt, and was pleasantly surprised by the grip and room temperature warmth. It's not going to be the same as Annie's pussy, Troy thought, but after a month of abstinence, his cock a hand-free zone, he was eager to try.

First though, arousal. He logged on to Literotica and found the story he'd faved when he first found the website. It was a good story with his favourite kink, and long enough that he'd get good and hard. Before he started reading, he ran really hot water into the bathroom sink and let the insert soak, to get it much warmer. It was never going to be 97.8° and living heat, but better than nothing. He also got some lube, ready for a generous dollop into the little cunt opening.

Reading, and slowly stroking his shaft and balls, Troy got pleasantly hard. He got off the bed and went to get the hot insert, and stuffed it back into the hard plastic sheath. He lay back on the bed, and took the gadget in both hands. Slowly sliding it down onto his cock, Troy was quite impressed by its grip and slide. He began thrusting up into it and, as the lube heated and really began to slide, Troy found he wanted to fuck this thing, really hard. So he did.

Mary watched the man through binoculars from her house, and when he came, so did she, three fingers deep in her cunt.

* * *

Transgender and Crossdressers

Tahlia knew from a very young age that something wasn't right with her body, that somehow it didn't quite fit with her mind. She passed through her young life feeling disjointed, wanting to play with the toys the other kids got, wanting to wear different clothes. Her parents truly loved her but made it worse, insisting she wore blue instead of pink, making her play fast sports that she didn't like at all. She hated change rooms and always turned to the wall. When she entered her teens it got worse, as hormones surged through her body. Everything was wrong.

For several years she avoided mirrors completely so she didn't have to see her face or the place between her legs where the hair grew thick and the wrongness was so very wrong. She rebelled, angry and volatile, fighting everything around her, fighting herself, fighting the world where everything was against her. She began to cut herself and the torment stopped for a while as the blood began to flow and pain took the hurt away. But as she barely ate, she became skeletal thin.

Then the mirror became obsessive, and she'd stand in front of it for hours, turning her thin limbs this way and that, her thighs and arms silvered with her cuts. Tahlia would push her unwanted flesh back between her legs and look at herself in the mirror, and slowly she became beautiful inside and out, as she finally understood what to do.

* * *

Charles and his wife had a simple system for expressing her desire. In the morning, while Charles showered, she would lay his work clothes out on the bed; a dutiful wife, so very proud of her husband's corporate job, while she stayed at home and looked after their child. She would lay his suit and shirt out on the bed, and select a suitable tie. She would then place on top a pair of her stockings, a slim garter belt, and a pair of panties, colour matched to the tie. Charles would dress, and go to work for the day, her lingerie under his clothes.

When Charles got home she'd serve him dinner, then put the child to bed. She would then take him through to the bedroom where she'd laid out matching skirts, girl's blouses, and her own thigh-highs. She would dress them both up, his cock erect against his gut but his tight balls hidden under the satin and lace; then they'd sit curled up together to read ElectricBlue's latest story, taking turns to read out loud.

The evening would inevitably end with Charles with a large strap-on embedded in his ass, with both girls crying out for daddy.

* * *

Poetry

That's the end of these little

Stories to make you

Laugh or at least smile, perhaps

Tingle inside, or

Very possibly, not.

* * *

Author's note: the aim of this little collection is to be light-hearted, but one or two vignettes aren't funny. Be gentle with those who love you, and be kind to those who need love. It's not hard to do that, but sometimes it means looking up.

© electricblue66 2019

12