Something For Him & Her Ch. 1

Story Info
Young man discovers his neighbor's intentions.
1.4k words
4.02
134.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_andy
r_andy
14 Followers

This is a storey about one of my deepest fantasies. It was a beautiful and sunny day. I'd been at home now for a couple of weeks and was getting a bit restless. With that thought I decided to go for a walk. The village hadn't changed much since I'd been away, still many the same people living down the street. As I was walking I met my neighbour, Sean. I hadn't seen him for ages and he hadn't changed a lot.

Sean was quite a big guy, not tall, bit of a beer belly you might say. He kept fit though and I used to go to fitness lessons with him when I was younger. One thing I did know was that he was very well endowed. I'd seen once when we went swimming, I was only young at the time and didn't know what to think at the time. We'd finished swimming and we went to the showers, being young I just washed in my shorts but you know how it is. There I was minding my own business when I got some shampoo in my eye. I reached over to where I thought my towel was but touched something else instead. I opened my eyes to see Sean, stood next to my towel totally naked. I apologised and headed out quickly and that was that.

Anyway, back to the storey. Sean was cutting the grass and was wearing his usual unbuttoned shirt and shorts. We had a quick chat and we arranged to meet up later round his place for some drinks and to catch up with things. All of a sudden I couldn't stop thinking about the shower incident. I went home and shock it off and prepared for later. It was about 6pm and I was feeling a little anxious. I walked round and Sean opened the door. As I walked in I say Trish for the first time in 4 years.

Trish is Sean's wife; again she's not the best looking women I've ever met but Sean and her go well together. Trish is about the same height as Sean, about 5, 9. She has the biggest breasts I have ever seen on a woman that I knew to talk too. Most people would say she was fat, I just think she's pretty normal. She has one of those figures that wobble a bit when she walks. She's always smiling and really nice to be around. One of my favourite fantasies was being seduced by her. One moment that stuck in my brain was a time when I went round to watch some videos and ended up playing jenga. Trish came into the room with a pink t-shirt and obviously no bra. I don't know what she'd been doing but her nipples were very swollen and I couldn't keep my eyes off. The bad thing was she noticed, she never said anything but I knew she'd seen.

Trish came upto me and gave me a massive hug and commented on how much I'd grown up. It was really funny because we'd never been that close really and here she was hugging me. She was wearing a tight pink t-shirt and some leggings that showed off her curves really well. She has dark curly hair that runs down to her shoulders and dark brown eyes. She'd put on about a stone since I'd last seen her. She's about a size 16 but very curvy and not so much fat, almost hour glass. After we'd hugged I felt a bit awkward and slightly horny so I quick sat down. Trish went off and made some drinks while Sean and I had a chat.

Sean started telling me who much he thought I'd grown up and started asking me about relationships I'd had. Trish came back and put the drinks down and sat next to me. She put the drink in such a position that she had to lean over me slightly to get hers. Every time she did this her massive bosoms pressed gently into my arm. I was getting a serious erection in my jeans and I think she noticed because she kept getting more touchy feely. I just kept adjusting and moving my hard erection up against my belly to keep it out of sight. Eventually Sean went out the room saying the he needed a shower after his day in the garden. So Sean went off and left me alone with Trish. I just couldn't believe it. Trish flicked through the channels on the TV, then after a while put the video on. It was some soft porn. She laid back on the couch and put he legs across me. Once she'd settled she asked me to rub her feet. She had her toe nails painted bright red and had obviously been soaking her feet because they were nice and soft.

I was rubbing her lovely feet and she'd closed her eyes, she kept wiggling her toes and shuffling slightly. I was now in heaven, rubbing a woman's feet that I'd always dreamed of making love too. The next step really shocked me. While I was rubbing one foot the other started feeling around my crotch until she found my hard cock. She then started rubbing up and down. Suddenly the door came open and in walked Sean. He was in a short, thin dressing gown and his hair was still wet from the shower. Trish didn't stop and Sean just sat down. While Trish was still rubbing my cock through my jeans Sean opened his gown, exposing something I'd not seen for a long time. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was still flaccid yet it was at least 6 inch's long and about 2 inch's wide. He wasn't circumcised like myself either. He just started stroking himself like everything was normal.

Trish stood up and pulled me with her. She then led me over to Sean and guided my hand towards his massive soft cock. I then noticed his balls. They were easily the size of eggs and the hung really low. I didn't really know what to do. Trish took my jeans down and my shorts with them. Once I was naked she guided me to kneel between Sean's legs where his cock was now getting bigger. Trish was gently stroking my cock with her soft warm hands, I was too nervous to get anywhere near to my limit. I touched Sean's cock for the second time. Its was getting a bit harder but it was still quite flaccid. Its was really warm and the veins were showing more now. I lifted it up and pulled his foreskin down over the head of his mammoth penis. I slowly moved down so that I was within inches of his big purple head. I started to gently wank him and his cock got longer and longer until it was nearing my mouth. I opened up and took the hot head into my mouth. I started to suck up and down, just the head to start with and then a bit further with every stroke.

Trish had moved below between my legs and was sucking me off now. She took my whole length in her mouth and down her throat. Sean cock was now fully hard and I was enjoying sucking as much as I could down my throat. I could taste the pre-cum and could feel his balls getting tighter. He started to groan and then I could feel the cum travelling up his cock. He then started to cum in my mouth. I pulled up and just left the head of his now huge cock in my mouth. He cum tasted wonderful and I tried to swallow every drop but there was too much. Trish joined in and started licking and sucking it all up, deeply kissing me. With this turn of events we moved up to the bedroom.

Trish took her t-shirt off to leave just her leggings on. She stood there absolutely beautiful. Her breasts were like nothing I'd ever seen, they must have been about 44g, now Trish was getting on to being 50 but hell her breasts looked 30. Her nipples were as I'd imagined, like thimbles and hard as rock. She pushed me onto the bed and started to suck me off. Once she'd finished she stood up and peeled her leggings down. Her curves were amazing and she wiggled out of her leggins and over to the bed. I could see her nicely covered v glistening in the light. She climbed on the bed and then on top of me. She turned around and backed her heavy rear up to my waiting tongue.

To be continued... I would love your feedback.

r_andy
r_andy
14 Followers