Something For Him & Her Ch. 2

Story Info
Older neighbor shows him pure pleasure.
914 words
4.31
76.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_andy
r_andy
14 Followers

As she moved closer and closer I felt her lips wrap around my hard penis. She was getting very excited and was sucking up and down on, getting faster and faster. Her hot mouth was making my cock slippery and wet and I could feel myself getting more and more horny. I could hear her slurping up and down, tonguing the end of my cock with every deep stroke. I reached forward with my tongue and met her soaking pussy lips. Her juice started to run down my chin as I lapped her long slit. Trish started to quiver and move hard against my tongue while she moaned through and orgasm. Trish started to wank my cock hard into her mouth, I then started to go over the edge. I felt my cum shoot hard down the back of her throat and she licked and sucked until all had gone.

Trish stepped off the bed and let me up. She then got on all fours on the bed. Sean came over, his cock semi erect. It was my job to get things moving again, I didn't know it but I'd become their slave. I moved over to Sean and took hold of his long snake. It was still hot from our previous meeting. I bent down and took the head of his penis into my wet mouth. I felt his massive balls; they were now hanging low where he stood. I moved up and down pulling his foreskin over his big purple head. I gently tongued the head circling my wet lips over and over his large end.

Sean started slipping his fingers into Trish's wet pussy and she loved it. Sean's cock was getting very hard and slightly bigger then before, I moved down to suck on his balls, they were so big, I couldn't fit them all in my mouth. I moved around to the side to guide Sean's cock into Trish's waiting pussy. Trish was already wet but I moved Sean's cock up and down to cover that massive head. They gradually got a rhythm going and Sean's cock slipped in and out of Trish easily and fitted in right up to his swinging balls. It was a beautiful sight, an older couple, both slightly over weight, fucking each other like they were porn stars.

Sean pulled out what looked like 10 inches of hard cock and proceeded to lie down on the bed. I took the opportunity to taste his hot cock covered in pussy juices. I moved my tongue over and under and licked it down to his balls. Trish then joined me licking and sucking, her tongue was masterful and we played with Sean's cock between us. Trish then moved into position over Sean's cock, I held up so Trish could slid down over every inch of his wonderful, thick cock.

Trish went wild and humped Sean for all she had. I watched as his cock slid all the way in and out over and over. They both started to orgasm at the same time. Trish sat firmly on Sean's cock which was injecting his seed deep in Trish's pussy. After a short time Trish started to move again while Sean was still pumping and his sperm started leaking down his pole. I took this opportunity to lick and suck at Sean's cock and Trish's pussy. Their mixed juices tasted wonderful. Sean was now exhausted and he lay on the bed resting. Trish had fire in her eyes and wanted more. We got off the bed and I positioned myself behind Trish. It wasn't very easy because she was small then me so she slipped her feet into some high heels. I was now at the perfect position to hit home. She was so slippery and wet that I put my hard cock straight in. I reached round and groped at her massive swinging orbs.

I was so turned on that I knew I wasn't far from orgasm. Trish started begging me to give her my cum, she said she loved the feel of my young cum deep inside her. With that thought I stopped and put Trish on her back, on the edge of the bed. I then lifted her big thighs over my shoulders. Trish was soaking wet and I slipped my aching cock into her as far as I could. Trish started moaning with pleasure as I ground into her deeper and deeper. Her hands reached round and grabbed my buttocks to pull me in tightly against her. I couldn't move very well but I could feel Trish's pussy tightening around my cock as she reached orgasm. I started to realise why Sean orgasmed at the same time as Trish. I moaned and held back as long as possible until I let go and orgasmed deep inside Trish. As my cum hit home Trish screamed with pleasure and bucked wildly to drain all the cum from me. Her orgasm eventually subsided and we collapsed in a heap on the bed.

After a while we all woke up and went downstairs for a chat. They both said that if I was happy there was a group of close friends who are all members of a swinging group. Everybody in the group was more then 40 and they were looking for a young male to join in with them. The thought of what they'd proposed sent my mind spinning and I had a lot to think about.

r_andy
r_andy
14 Followers